check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: No Stop Jerking Discussion

Big Supporter

No Stop Jerking Discussion

I like the idea of being stroked, post-orgasm. The problem is, over time, I've lost that torturous hypersensitivity, for the most part, when it happens. It is still there, but only faintly. Recently, I got really horny and my wife gave me a hand job and ball spanking. I had a bit of a 'ruined orgasm', just one spurt when I was trying not to go over the edge. I had a bit of post orgasm sensitivity along with the feeling of being aroused pre-orgasm. That was interesting.

Then I was a bit sensitive after orgasm, but not like years ago.

How can I be more sensitive after orgasm? Has anyone ever experimented with a tight, textured fleshlight?

I suppose that the most important thing is to be perfectly erect, if You loose a bit
    the hard on the level of sensitivity decrease sensibly. Second point is to perform
    the overstimulation in the proper way. The following is a repost of something I found
    in Tumblr which I consider absolutely perfect:

On Post-Orgasm Torture

At some point during a man’s orgasm, fluid stops being pressed into the urethra. In some men, this ends the process of ejaculation, and continued stimulation of the frenum and corona has little or no effect. In most, though, it brings only a need to end the process of ejaculation, and continued stimulation keeps the reflex spasms going, accompanied by a feeling of distress at being unable to stop them. Few women get the opportunity to observe this phenomenon; a man whose orgasm has gone on long enough is usually in a position to end the stimulation without making his partner aware of his vulnerability. Some men, though, become so sensitive that when they fuck, they need to pull out immediately after ejaculation; the continued pressure of the vaginal walls on the frenum and corona, even in the absence of motion, is too much to bear. If you’ve had such a lover, you’ve had an unusual opportunity to observe the male need to protect the penis from prolonged stimulation, though he might never have explained what was happening. (Men, as we’ve seen, tend to be secretive about their vulnerabilities, and there’s many a man who would rather leave you feeling puzzled and rejected by his hurry to put some distance between you than let you know that his cock is too sensitive to leave in your pussy.)

Most men don’t become quite that sensitive, but continued active stimulation of the frenum and corona causes them distress. You’ll see it if you’re fucking your man from above and you hold his wrists down, tighten your vaginal muscles, and continue thrusting after he’s come; or if you tie his arms away and continue rubbing his frenum and corona with your hands after the spurting of fluid stops. If you want to hold your man in this state — and I recommend that you do, at least occasionally — there are four things you should know.

First, it can’t do any harm. The distress of continued stimulation isn’t pain (though some men may call it that) and it doesn’t reflect tissue damage — not even temporary damage. When you stop, your partner’s distress ends immediately.

Point two: When you stop, even for a few seconds, the ejaculatory spasms also stop. If you resume stimulation, it will have little or no effect, so don’t take a break until you’re sure you’re done.

Third, the stimulation you apply must be specifically to the frenum and corona. The nerves that end there are the only ones that reliably force continuation of the ejaculatory spasms; if you milk the shaft alone, the spasms will end, comfortably, when the supply of fluid runs out. (If your man is an exception, great! But don’t expect it.)

Fourth, your man’s cock itself will give you some help. You can feel the continuing spasms and use them to time the motion of your hands, which makes for a much more effective sort of stimulation than a random beat. And for as long as you keep the spasms going, the process of detumescence is slowed, giving you a convenient degree of resistance to rub against. Usually you can even continue fucking if you don’t give your partner clearance to pull out.

Big Supporter
    Selftailer, it's hit or miss for me whether I stay hard. A penis ring seems to decrease the risk of deflating.

That quote you gave tells the technique of stretching out an orgasm by carefully placed stimulation, but it is rather narrow in focus. A woman can keep stroking a man's head long after the contractions subside if her goal is to overstimulate or 'torture' him, as you may well know. Still, the advice there is quite a lot of fun to experience.

You broke the toy
    Try not to stimulate cock head too much before orgasm, and then, when pot starts, apply the lube and attention to the head, like this : http://xhamster.com/movies/1936597/g...assage_10.html

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pdetlic View Post
    You broke the toy
    Try not to stimulate cock head too much before orgasm, and then, when pot starts, apply the lube and attention to the head
    If she doesn't stimulate the head much before orgasm and does it after, what does that feel like?

For me stimulating the head sensitizes it so it can be more senstive for POT. I've never tried it the other way, though. It would probably take a long time to orgasm without any head stimulation.

Big Supporter
    i heard it's the same for females , if you rub their clitoris after orgasm it becomes too much

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    i heard it's the same for females , if you rub their clitoris after orgasm it becomes too much
    It depends on the woman, probably. I've experimented with this with my wife, licking her clitoris after it got too sensitive and she wanted me to stop. One time I did this, and then she relaxed and said it was incredibly pleasurable. She felt like she was flying. For women, they can easily get back into another orgasm, again depending on the woman, and how well her body has been trained to have multiple orgasms.

My wife gave me a handjob a few days ago. As I asked her too, she gripped the head very hard and rubbed fast, with lube of course. It was more intense than usual, but I don't think I'll ever go back to the point where it's sensitive enough to be mind-blowing torture. I've just thrusted past the sensitivity too many times in the past. I just keep going if she isn't finished.