check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Me and Candy Sweet 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki is still teaching Princess Candy Sweet in: “Me and Candy Sweet 05” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Princess Candy are calling the slaves over, and Princess Nikki wants to have a shoe cleaning for the Princesses. Both slave are put to work on the Princesses boots and shoes, and off course Princess humiliate the slaves for doing this disgusting job . Princess Nikki wants the slaves to take their heels deep throat two at a time, like a blowjob, and off course her will shall be done . After a while one slave is sent to his “cage” and the other slave is in for a Ballbusting.. Princess Nikki start to kick, and Princess Candy follow up. Over and over until he is rolling on the floor. . Both slaves must kiss and thank Princess Candy before she leaves the room.
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com So many nice things we can do with shoes

Big Supporter

Ballbusting the loser

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Mini are cracking “nuts” in “Ballbusting the loser” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    After having whipped the slave to the ground, Princess Mini and I still wants to punish the slave even more. It is time for ballbusting! I love bust his balls, and takes charge and kick his balls really hard with her stilettos. Princess Mini does not say no to an invitation to damage his family jewels as well. There is no mercy from these us, we are not satisfied until he is begging us hard to stop! Pain is just the beginning. Get back on your knees again slave! And spread your legs wide!
    I know his balls are useless anyway so nothing will actually be broken!
    Jingle bells.. jingle bells…

Big Supporter

Destroying his family jewels

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm are kicking his useless balls in: “Destroying his family jewels” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    I am so tired of ineffective and stupid slaves! I don’t know why do they have to be so fxxking stupid? Well I have a cure for my temper. Zazie is still here with me, and I tell her that the best way to get rid of bad temper is to “kick” it out of the system!
    My slave is ordered to get on his knees, and we start kicking him just because we can! We keep kicking until he falls to the ground, and then ordered back in position again. I know his balls are completely useless, so I take my best shots kicking his nuts as hard as I can. You can really hear the nutcrack! Zazie is really eager to try this as well. And with a couple of tries she really get the hang of it!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Do I hear jingle bells?

Big Supporter

August 2016 Shooting 10

The beautiful Princess Nikki use her slave(s) for ballbusting and trample in: “August 2016 shooting 10” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have a slave in front of her, and tell him that she is a caring Goddess (as if I did not know that) And that the slave will have a safe word. But he should never try to tell Princess Nikki what to do.. The slave is only here to please her, and not the other way around! He is told to take his pants of, and it starts a longer ballbusting from Princess Nikki on the slave… It is almost like you can hear the “nutcracker ballet” playing in the kicks . After being fed up busting his balls, Princess Nikki tells us that she has a more dangerous game in mind. Throat standing! Thankfully Princess Nikki is a skilled Goddess, and start first with one of the slaves, then tell the other slave to take the cam, and give the other slave the same treatment, until she takes the last breath away
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com The “nutcracker” takes the breath away

Big Supporter

Trampling the loser

The beautiful Princess Nikki trample the slave hard in: “Trampling the loser” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Lothar arrives to the shooting one day to early, so it is easy! If you cannot follow the time schedule then you suffer the consequences. I have just been kicking his sorry ass, and now I want him to feel some pressure on his pathetic body! I have him naked on the floor, and start walking on him in my new shoes. I keep putting pressure on his abs.. or should I say "missing abs" over and over. I love torturing his pathetic useless dick, so I make sure to trample him over and over in the groins, and on his balls! My feet are royal! So you should feel privileged that I walk on your body!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com trampling his groins