check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

My little bitch lick my dirty ass

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

In the words of Princess Nikki:

What did I just hear? My little bitch have been horny for a man? This is not acceptable so it is time to teach her a lesson, and who she belongs to! So I start facesitting her, cutting off her airways.. I think this is a good start. She is mine! And only mine!
    So to further state an example I take of my shorts, and I have her start licking and cleaning my dirty ass. That tongue better do some good work! I have her straighten her tongue so I can fuck my ass with it as well. I make her lick my ass in several positions, so from now on she should know who she belongs to, and who is the boss of her!

Big Supporter

Double orgasm pussy licking

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

After having tasted the sweet and sexy ass of Annie Wolf, I am so horny to taste her delicious pussy. I ask her if she can orgasm while being licked, and she sure can do. So I start a very gentle and passionate licking of her lips and clit, before she tell me to put my tongue inside. For sure Annie was able to orgasm while being licked. She comes like a thunderstorm with my tongue inside her pussy.
    But I want to orgasm as well, and I place Annie in a convenient position to lick my pussy in the same way I licked hers. Annie takes her time and give me a very horny revenge, with her tongue exploring every inch of my pussy.
    So today it was a double orgasm while enjoying each others pussies!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.6

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta is having a hot ass worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.6” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Olivia is waiting on the couch for me. She is so horny for my tongue, and she can’t wait for it to explore her sexy ass. Needless to say I do look really forward to put my moist tongue between her ass cheeks as well. Her ass just taste perfect, it is such a arousal licking every inch, and tongue fucking her ass. Olivia get so horny, and she wants to lick my precious rose as well. She bury her face between my ass cheeks, and let the tongue do the “talking”. She explore every inch of my ass, and caress in a way only a woman can do.
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Be sure to have a fire extinguisher close

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.8

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade have a hot ass worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.8” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Tina Blade have such a tiny ass. Almost like a 14 years old. But regardless of this I want to worship her tiny ass. My tongue is eager to get a taste of her rose. So I just place myself in a convenient position to start licking her rose. But her ass is so tight. I really can’t get my tongue in her ass. Tina is eager to return the favor to me. My ass is so ready for her tongue, and I can feel her passion deep inside. It is even better when she really start to tongue fuck me rapidly. I am so excited. I can feel her moist tongue deep in my rose.
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Licking Amirah's juicy ass again

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Amirah is joining me in the living room, and her ass have become even juicier than before. I can’t wait to slide my tongue in between her ass cheeks and taste her delicious rose. I smell her rose, and my tongue start working like it has never done before on her juicy ass.
    But Amirah is not satisfied, she want to taste my ass as well. So I get in a face sitting position so I can get her horny revenge. I can really feel her tongue penetrating my sweet rose, and explore my ass like only Amirah can do.
    If you like it hot! Get ready to burn!

Big Supporter

A horny ass game with Lara Di Santis

Lara Di Santis is on the bed, and are looking at her reflection of her ass in the mirror. I can’t help notice this, and I instinctively go for her jeans covered ass with precise aiming. After smelling her jeans, I rip it off her to get access to her sweet rose.
    But what I had in mind, does not always happen. Lara is so horny for my ass, and what I had planned as a ass worship of her, we end up with a orgy where we constantly switch between worshiping each other. Two lovely asses for sure got a lot of tongue and love.. What a horny clip!

Big Supporter

Licking Coco's juicy pussy

I just love licking my girlfriends pussy. It is such a thrill giving them orgasm after orgasm, just by using my tongue. Coco is so hot, and I can’t wait to put my tongue in her pussy and her clit. I start licking her pussy with passion and dedication, and needless she comes, BIG TIME! I want to orgasm as well, so I have Coco start licking my pussy as well. Oh my God she really wanted this! I can feel the passion with every lick and the touch of her tongue. I am so horny, so aroused and I cannot not help myself getting a massive orgasm with the touch of Coco’s lovely tongue

Big Supporter

Nikki with Angel Wicky 05

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky in a hot pussy worship in: ”Nikki with Angel Wicky 05” released today on: C4s
    Angel Wicky is such a sexy girl, so I drag her into the bedroom to fulfill my fantasies with her. I quickly undress the little fabric that blocks my way, and I start kissing and caressing her. I soon find my way to her lovely pussy, and i start licking her with passion and a horny tongue. Little did I know that she was as horny for me, so she quickly responds and we are licking each other simultaneously on the bed. There is just heaven, and we both end our pussy love in a wonderful orgasm
    I am drooling

Big Supporter

Licking Clarissa's sexy ass

Clarissa is entering the room dressed so very sexy. So I have her show me her sexy attributes before I will have my way with her sexy ass. I let my tongue explore her rose garden to the fullest as she is moaning to every lick. She looks so sexy I can’t resist myself.
    I start rubbing my ass and pussy with her before I want her to return the favor to me. I am ecstatic as her tongue is licking and fucking my ass to the fullest.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.11

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf have a very hot ass worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.11” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Annie Wolf have such a amazingly sexy ass, and I can’t wait to get a taste of it. I slowly undress her denim shorts, and take a short sniff of what I am about to taste. I put my tongue gently on her rose, and let it slide up and down, before I put my tongue deep in between her ass. I give her a real good tongue fuck, so she is about to orgasm with my tongue in her ass. But Annie get so horny, and are eager to have a taste of my ass. So she undress my jeans as well, and start giving me a thoroughly tongue fuck. I can feel her tongue penetrating and goes deep inside my sexy ass. I just want more and more, and I almost orgasm as well. I tell her that I want us to rub our asses together just to feel our skin rubbing each other
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com This is a really horny clip!

Big Supporter

Nikki with Angel Wicky 06

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky in a hot ass worship in: ”Nikki with Angel Wicky 06” released today on: C4s
    I am so horny for Angel Wicky’s sexy big ass. So I can’t wait to push my tongue between her ass cheeks and get a taste of her rose. She taste so delicious, so I get really excited and even more horny by licking her ass!
    But Angel Wicky is so eager to taste mine as well. I am always horny for a moist tongue in my ass, and I can really feel the passion when she is licking my rose, and putting her tongue inside my asshole. It is simply orgasmic! I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.12

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal have the sexiest pussy worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.12” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I just love licking my girlfriends pussy. It is such a thrill giving them orgasm after orgasm, just by using my tongue. Coco is so hot, and I can’t wait to put my tongue in her pussy and her clit. I start licking her pussy with passion and dedication, and needless she comes, BIG TIME! I want to orgasm as well, so I have Coco start licking my pussy as well. Oh my God she really wanted this! I can feel the passion with every lick and the touch of her tongue. I am so horny, so aroused and I cannot not help myself getting a massive orgasm with the touch of Coco’s lovely tongue
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com This is a really horny clip!

Big Supporter
    Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf in a hot ass worship in: ”Annie Wolf ass worship” released today on: C4s
    Annie Wolf have such a amazingly sexy ass, and I can’t wait to get a taste of it. I slowly undress her denim shorts, and take a short sniff of what I am about to taste. I put my tongue gently on her rose, and let it slide up and down, before I put my tongue deep in between her ass. I give her a real good tongue fuck, so she is about to orgasm with my tongue in her ass.
    But Annie get so horny, and are really eager to have a taste of my ass. So she undress my jeans as well, and start giving me a thoroughly tongue fuck. I can feel her tongue penetrating and goes deep inside my sexy ass. I just want more and more, and I almost orgasm as well.
    I tell her that I want us to rub our asses together just to feel our skin rubbing each other.
    I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lia Ass worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta in a hot ass worship in: ”Lia ass worship” released today on: C4s
    Lia is waiting on the couch for me. She is so horny for my tongue, and she can’t wait for it to explore her sexy ass. Needless to say I do look really forward to put my moist tongue between her ass cheeks as well. Her ass just taste perfect, it is such a arousal licking every inch, and tongue fucking her ass.
    Lia get so horny, and she wants to lick my precious rose as well. She bury her face between my ass cheeks, and let the tongue do the “talking”. She explore every inch of my ass, and caress in a way only a woman can do!

I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.14

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta have a horny pussy worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.14” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I am feeling so very horny, so it is a good thing that Lia is visiting me. For the occasion we are both in corsets, and when Lia enters the room, she instinctively goes straight for my pussy. She start licking my lips and my clips, so I almost go crazy! I am for sure getting my orgasm today! As a good friend that I am I will off course return the favor to Lia, So I start licking her pussy lips, with passion, and let my tongue slide up to her clit. I bury my tongue between her lips, and make her really crazy! Lia is having a powerful orgasm as well, so now we are two satisfied friends
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am ecstatic