check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.1

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Minnie are having a extremely hot Ass eating in “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.1” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    In the words of Princess Nikki:

I have a visit from Minnie Manga, and we are always so horny for each others asses. She have such a delightful round bottom, and I love to lick her to orgasm. I start caressing her ass, and spit on her bottom. I use my tongue to passionately lick every drop of spit from her ass, before focusing entirely on her little sweet rose. I make her feel my tongue carefully lick her with dedication, and she for sure enjoys this! I increase the speed, and I have her screaming in a powerful orgasm over and over.
    Minnie is for sure so horny, but she wants to return the favor to me, and she start to fill my rose with her precious saliva. I feel her spit fill my ass cheeks, her tongue caressing with every lick as I lie in my doggy position. Minnie keeps going until I have my orgasm as well, and we happily leave you just wanting to see more .

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I want it so badly!

Big Supporter

Eating Cherry's Pussy

Our today on: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I am so horny for Cherry Kiss! I instantly start kissing with her, before I tear her bikini shorts of her to get a clear shot at her pussy and ass. Cherry is willingly standing in a doggy position so I can use my tongue to pleasure her with passionate and hungry licking. Cherry is getting even hornier than me with me licking. So she trade places, to start pleasuring me in the same way.. OH! God! I get so excited with her licking that I explode in a orgasm.
    But it is not enough for me, I want her to place her pussy on my lips while I lie beneath her, and I lick her to a powerful orgasm that most likely make the building shaking, still! She just taste so delicious, that I can’t get enough of her. So when she wants my pussy on her lips, I still can’t resist licking her pussy! Needless to say two satisfied girls, kissing and shiver after our orgasms.

Out: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Friends and Lovers

The beautiful Princess Nikki has a plan to make her friend make love to her in: "Friends and Lovers" Out today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I have a visit from a friend whom has been my friend for such a long time. But I have one desire that I have not yet dared to tell her. I desperately want to make love to her. We keep talking, but I have trouble finding the words, and telling her this. I try several times, until I finally have the guts to tell her how I feel, and my desire to make love to her. Her reaction was not what I had suspected, she was kind of shocked. and the feeling and atmosphere in the room got very embarrassing.
    I offer her a beverage of hot tea, and go to the kitchen to make this. But I am still a little upset about her reaction, and the fact that she turned me down! So I get a cruel idea, I add some hypnotic liquid inside her tea, and serve it to her. My plan worked and she got in a trance. Once I snap her out of trance she wants to make love to me, and we start a passionate kissing and worship each others tits.
    But she snaps out of hypnosis, so I put her in trance and wake her up again, and I start licking her pussy with hot passion, and dedication. She likes it very much, and she gets more and more excited by my licking.
    So I turn the table around after having put her in trance once more.. I also want my pussy licked by her, and in her state of hypnosis she do a very passionate licking of my pussy and make me orgasm very hard!
    I got what I wanted, and put her to sleep again, but tell her that when she wakes up we should stay just friends!

Big Supporter

I'm dreaming of a blackmail Christmas

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Nesty in a horny blackmail in ”I’m dreaming of a blackmail Christmas” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Described by Princess Nikki:
    “My boss and his wife is having a talk, and he needs to go away on business in Christmas. He tells me to look after his wife while he is away, so as his secretary I promise to do this. Once he is out the door, I face his wife with some pictures that I have with her and several men. She is cheating big time on her husband.
    So if she wants these pictures to “disappear” she better do as I want!
    So I tell her my desire, but she tells me she’s not a lesbian, and would find it disgusting to do it with a girl. I once more show her the cam and the pictures, and tell her that she’d done black, Chinese and even from Bhutan who have had a joyride in her pussy. So hardly one woman can’t hurt.
    I have her strip for me, yet again where I have to encourage her with my pictures. I have her start to touch herself, and stick a finger in her pussy while I am enjoying the show and view. I take advantage of the situation and start to lick her pussy, yet she is trying to fight me doing this. I start to undress, and pull her to my panty dressed ass to smell me. I remove my panties, and have her start to lick me from behind, I am feeling so horny and so aroused by my power right now! I pull out a dildo and have her suck that before she have to bring me to a orgasm by using her tongue.
    I turn the table, and start using the dildo on her pussy, while she still are trying to resist. Yet becomes more and more wet, and I start using my tongue on her clit while using the dildo. On the edge of her coming I stop, and have her admit to me that she is lesbian, and I finally let her come. I just love when I can humiliate her like this and make her cater to my wishes in every way!
    So now I have my blackmail Christmas bitch!”

Big Supporter

Angelica's sexy ass love my tongue

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart in ”Angelica’s sexy ass love my tongue ” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Described by Princess Nikki:
    Angelica Heart have such an amazingly sexy ass. I just love to explore her curves. I just can’t wait to smell and lick her tight little rose with passion. I am so excited by her smell and it gives me a horny feeling licking every inch of her ass. Angelica sure loves my exploring tongue between her ass cheeks and are moaning like crazy!
    So she want to give me the same sensational feeling, and start kissing and caressing my ass. She let her tongue slide between my ass cheeks and stick her tongue inside my rose. She let me really feel her presence when her tongue is giving me a hard orgasm. What a thrill!
    It is torture just to watch!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.7

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade explore each others ass and pussies in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.7” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    It has been such a long time since I was shooting with Tina Blade. I have really missed her! So now I finally have her in my presence I will for sure make the most of it. I start to kiss Tina passionately and I lie down on the sofa. Tina is excited to shoot with me again, she stick her tongue in my asshole, and let me feel her passion. She use her tongue to lick my clit and explore my pussy with dedication.
    I start to smell and lick her tight little asshole. It just taste so delicious. I think Tina have such a beautiful pussy.. Big lips, and clit so I can’t resist to lick her pussy. It taste so delicious! I start to finger fuck Tina I want to make her squirt! Tina is so turned on and she squirt like she never done before!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Simply a delightful ass and pussy clip

Big Supporter

Tina Blade's ass taste delicious

Out today on: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

It has been such a long time since I was shooting with Tina Blade. I have really missed her! So now I finally have her in my presence I will for sure make the most of it. I start to kiss Tina passionately and I lie down on the sofa. Tina is excited to shoot with me again, she stick her tongue in my asshole, and let me feel her passion. She use her tongue to lick my clit and explore my pussy with dedication.
    I start to smell and lick her tight little asshole. It just taste so delicious. I think Tina have such a beautiful pussy.. Big lips, and clit so I can’t resist to lick her pussy. It taste so delicious! I start to finger fuck Tina I want to make her squirt! Tina is so turned on and she squirt like she never done before!

Big Supporter

Brandy Smile becomes my little bitch

Out now on: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Brandy and me have just been out having fun when I drag her into the bedroom. I start to undress Brandy, but she is not happy since there is a man in the room. So I have to be persuasive against Brandy! I take her to the floor and start to facesit her. Making her start licking my pussy against her will! Brandy is still not very happy with the situation, but I have her under my ass and pussy with no place to go!

Big Supporter

Licking Lyen Parker's sexy ass

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker licking asses in ”Licking Lyen Parker’s sexy ass” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I think Lyen Parker has such an amazingly sexy ass! I just want to bury my tongue in between her ass cheeks and keep licking every piece of her asshole. I have Lyen up against my wall, and I just start smelling her fragrance and instantly stick my tongue inside to lick her tight asshole. Lyen is so excited by my tongue that she turn the table around.
    Lyen start smelling and licking my delicious ass with her moist tongue and I can really feel the passion inside me. She lick around my rose, and she start fucking my ass with her tongue with totally dedication. I am so excited, this is simply heaven!
    Simply too sexy asses

Big Supporter

My little bitch lick my ass

I have a desire to get my ass licked today, and my little bitch is still here with me. I have her first show me her ass, and I start spanking her. I want to make it more humiliating for her, so I also make her spank herself. But it Is not about spanking! I want my ass licked now!
    I have my bitch smell my panties before I position me for her to get a clear shot at my rose. I want a real horny ass lick! I face sit her to really push her tongue deep inside my ass. It is such a powerful feeling dominating her like this! I need to have a taste of her ass as well, before I again make her lick my ass completely clean!

Big Supporter

Licking Lyen Parker's sexy ass second cam

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker licking asses in ”Licking Lyen Parker’s sexy ass Second Cam” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I think Lyen Parker has such an amazingly sexy ass! I just want to bury my tongue in between her ass cheeks and keep licking every piece of her asshole. I have Lyen up against my wall, and I just start smelling her fragrance and instantly stick my tongue inside to lick her tight asshole. Lyen is so excited by my tongue that she turn the table around.
    Lyen start smelling and licking my delicious ass with her moist tongue and I can really feel the passion inside me. She lick around my rose, and she start fucking my ass with her tongue with totally dedication. I am so excited, this is simply heaven!
    Sexy asses, beautiful Princesses

Big Supporter

Pussy lovers

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Angel Wicky is such a sexy girl, so I drag her into the bedroom to fulfill my fantasies with her. I quickly undress the little fabric that blocks my way, and I start kissing and caressing her. I soon find my way to her lovely pussy, and the eating I will be.
    Little did I know that she was as horny for me, so she quickly responds and we are licking each other simultaneously on the bed. There is just heaven, and we both end our pussy love in a wonderful orgasm!

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

The horny taste of our asses

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I am so horny for Angel Wicky’s sexy big ass. So I can’t wait to push my tongue between her ass cheeks and get a taste of her rose. She taste so delicious, so I get really excited and even more horny by licking her ass!
    But Angel Wicky is so eager to taste mine as well. I am always horny for a moist tongue in my ass, and I can really feel the passion when she is licking my rose, and putting her tongue inside my asshole. It is simply orgasmic!

Big Supporter

Ass love with Lyen Parker

Big Supporter

Hot ass licking with Coco De Mal

It is a while since I had the chance to lick Coco’s ass. But she is finally here with me again, and her ass has got bigger. I can’t wait to put my tongue between those juicy ass cheeks.
    Coco is spreading her ass wide for me, so I can stick my tongue deep inside her! It is just such a horny feeling. I have her place her ass on my face so I can get even deeper inside her, while she is moaning like crazy!
    But I want her tongue in my ass as well, so I place myself on the bed so Coco can get a clear shot to my rose and start licking, tongue fuck and enjoy my precious ass! Coco is as horny as me for a precious rose, so she really bury her tongue deep inside me.