check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Annie Wolf pussy worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf in a hot pussy worship in: ”Annie Wolf pussy worship” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    After having tasted the sweet and sexy ass of Annie Wolf, I am so horny to taste her delicious pussy. I ask her if she can orgasm while being licked, and she sure can do. So I start a very gentle and passionate licking of her lips and clit, before she tell me to put my tongue inside. For sure Annie was able to orgasm while being licked. She comes like a thunderstorm with my tongue inside her pussy.
    But I want to orgasm as well, and I place Annie in a convenient position to lick my pussy in the same way I licked hers. Annie takes her time and give me a very horny revenge, with her tongue exploring every inch of my pussy.
    So today it was a double orgasm while enjoying each others pussies!
    It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lia Pussy worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta in a hot pussy worship in: ”Lia pussy worship” released today on: C4s

I am feeling so very horny, so it is a good thing that Lia is visiting me. For the occasion we are both in corsets, and when Lia enters the room, she instinctively goes straight for my pussy. She start licking my lips and my clips, so I almost go crazy! I am for sure getting my orgasm today!

As a good friend that I am I will off course return the favor to Lia, So I start licking her pussy lips, with passion, and let my tongue slide up to her clit. I bury my tongue between her lips, and make her really crazy! Lia is having a powerful orgasm as well, so now we are two satisfied friends.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.16

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal have a horny ass worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.16” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

It is a while since I had the chance to lick Coco’s ass. But she is finally here with me again, and her ass has got bigger. I can’t wait to put my tongue between those juicy ass cheeks. Coco is spreading her ass wide for me, so I can stick my tongue deep inside her! It is just such a horny feeling. I have her place her ass on my face so I can get even deeper inside her, while she is moaning like crazy! But I want her tongue in my ass as well, so I place myself on the bed so Coco can get a clear shot to my rose and start licking, tongue fuck and enjoy my precious ass! Coco is as horny as me for a precious rose, so she really bury her tongue deep inside me

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am ecstatic

Big Supporter

Nia's sweet revenge

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I just can’t wait to feel Nia’s moist tongue penetrating my ass. I position myself so can get access easily, and I want to feel her tongue deep inside me. Nia lick my ass with great passion and dedication. It is almost like getting something else in my ass. But I get so incredible horny by her licking, so I turn the table and start licking her ass and pussy before we kiss goodbye.

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/