check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Annie Wolf pussy worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf in a hot pussy worship in: ”Annie Wolf pussy worship” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    After having tasted the sweet and sexy ass of Annie Wolf, I am so horny to taste her delicious pussy. I ask her if she can orgasm while being licked, and she sure can do. So I start a very gentle and passionate licking of her lips and clit, before she tell me to put my tongue inside. For sure Annie was able to orgasm while being licked. She comes like a thunderstorm with my tongue inside her pussy.
    But I want to orgasm as well, and I place Annie in a convenient position to lick my pussy in the same way I licked hers. Annie takes her time and give me a very horny revenge, with her tongue exploring every inch of my pussy.
    So today it was a double orgasm while enjoying each others pussies!
    It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lia Pussy worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta in a hot pussy worship in: ”Lia pussy worship” released today on: C4s

I am feeling so very horny, so it is a good thing that Lia is visiting me. For the occasion we are both in corsets, and when Lia enters the room, she instinctively goes straight for my pussy. She start licking my lips and my clips, so I almost go crazy! I am for sure getting my orgasm today!

As a good friend that I am I will off course return the favor to Lia, So I start licking her pussy lips, with passion, and let my tongue slide up to her clit. I bury my tongue between her lips, and make her really crazy! Lia is having a powerful orgasm as well, so now we are two satisfied friends.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.16

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal have a horny ass worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.16” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

It is a while since I had the chance to lick Coco’s ass. But she is finally here with me again, and her ass has got bigger. I can’t wait to put my tongue between those juicy ass cheeks. Coco is spreading her ass wide for me, so I can stick my tongue deep inside her! It is just such a horny feeling. I have her place her ass on my face so I can get even deeper inside her, while she is moaning like crazy! But I want her tongue in my ass as well, so I place myself on the bed so Coco can get a clear shot to my rose and start licking, tongue fuck and enjoy my precious ass! Coco is as horny as me for a precious rose, so she really bury her tongue deep inside me

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am ecstatic

Big Supporter

Nia's sweet revenge

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I just can’t wait to feel Nia’s moist tongue penetrating my ass. I position myself so can get access easily, and I want to feel her tongue deep inside me. Nia lick my ass with great passion and dedication. It is almost like getting something else in my ass. But I get so incredible horny by her licking, so I turn the table and start licking her ass and pussy before we kiss goodbye.

Big Supporter

Coco De Mal ass worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal in a hot worship: ”Coco De Mal ass worship” released today on: C4s

It is a while since I had the chance to lick Coco’s ass. But she is finally here with me again, and her ass has got bigger. I can’t wait to put my tongue between those juicy ass cheeks.

Coco is spreading her ass wide for me, so I can stick my tongue deep inside her! It is just such a horny feeling. I have her place her ass on my face so I can get even deeper inside her, while she is moaning like crazy!

But I want her tongue in my ass as well, so I place myself on the bed so Coco can get a clear shot to my rose and start licking, tongue fuck and enjoy my precious ass! Coco is as horny as me for a precious rose, so she really buries her tongue deep inside me.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Tina Blade ass worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade in a hot ass worship: ”Tina Blade ass worship” released today on: C4s

Tina Blade have such a tiny ass. Almost like a 14 years old. But regardless of this I want to worship her tiny ass. My tongue is eager to get a taste of her rose. So I just place myself in a convenient position to start licking her rose. But her ass is so tight. I really can’t get my tongue in her ass.

Tina is eager to return the favor to me. My ass is so ready for her tongue, and I can feel her passion deep inside. It is even better when she really start to tongue fuck me rapidly. I am so excited. I can feel her moist tongue deep in my rose!

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.20

The beautiful Princess Nikki is having the hottest ass worship with Nesty in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.20” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Nesty is such a cute girl, and I can’t wait to worship her rose. I am so very horny to lick her ass, and it has been such a long time I had the opportunity to do this. We start of in a good position so we both can enjoy each others ass. Nesty is doing a very good job licking my ass, and I can’t resist moaning like crazy. Nesty is enjoying my tongue exploring every inch of her rose with passion. We change our position sideways, and continue licking the roses. Not a single inch is left unexplored. But I can’t get my tongue deep enough inside Nesty’s ass, so I want her to facesit me, so I really can get my tongue deeper and deeper inside her. What a horny ass licking!

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Coco De Mal pussy worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal in a hot ass worship: ”Coco De Mal Pussy worship” released today on: C4s

I just love licking my girlfriends pussy. It is such a thrill giving them orgasm after orgasm, just by using my tongue. Coco is so hot, and I can’t wait to put my tongue in her pussy and her clit. I start licking her pussy with passion and dedication, and needless she comes, BIG TIME!

I want to orgasm as well, so I have Coco start licking my pussy as well. Oh my God she really wanted this! I can feel the passion with every lick and the touch of her tongue. I am so horny, so aroused and I cannot not help myself getting a massive orgasm with the touch of Coco’s lovely tongue.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Horny ass worship with Nesty

Nesty is reading on the couch as I am entering the room, and seeing her sexy sweet ass always get my juices running. So without hesitation I start smelling her sweet little asshole. But smelling is just the starter. My tongue want to taste her ass, and I start licking her asshole, and I start to tongue fuck her with the greatest passion.

Nesty gets so turned on, and she want to taste my asshole as well. So I stand up against the wal to give her a perfect view and access to my ass. Oh! My God! She licks me so good! It feels so extremely good when her tongue run up and down on my ass. So I lie down to give her another point to lick my ass further more into a orgasm.

It is such a horny worship!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Gangbang 01

I am so excited! 5 of my girlfriends is joining me for a real lesbian gangbang! It is going to be the horniest ever! So after welcoming all my friends, I have them kneel on my couch, and I write with lipstick on their ass cheeks before I lick the asses of all 5 girls one after another.

Tasting all these sexy asses get my juices flowing as well. I get so horny! So when I have licked my friends it is time for their revenge. They lick my ass, kiss me, suck on my nipples and touch me all over my body. I am so very horny that I am ready to explode In a powerful orgasm!

Big Supporter

Horny ass worship with Nesty

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Nesty is reading on the couch as I am entering the room, and seeing her sexy sweet ass always get my juices running. So without hesitation I start smelling her sweet little asshole. But smelling is just the starter. My tongue want to taste her ass, and I start licking her asshole, and I start to tongue fuck her with the greatest passion. Nesty gets so turned on, and she want to taste my asshole as well. So I stand up against the wall to give her a perfect view and access to my ass. Oh! My God! She licks me so good! It feels so extremely good when her tongue run up and down on my ass. So I lie down to give her another point to lick my ass further more into a orgasm. It is such a horny worship

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.25

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a ass worship with Nesty in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.25” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Nesty is reading on the couch as I am entering the room, and seeing her sexy sweet ass always get my juices running. So without hesitation I start smelling her sweet little asshole. But smelling is just the starter. My tongue want to taste her ass, and I start licking her asshole, and I start to tongue fuck her with the greatest passion. Nesty gets so turned on, and she want to taste my asshole as well. So I stand up against the wall to give her a perfect view and access to my ass. Oh! My God! She licks me so good! It feels so extremely good when her tongue run up and down on my ass. So I lie down to give her another point to lick my ass further more into a orgasm. It is such a horny worship

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

In love with Nesty

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nesty is giving us an evening with hot ass worship in: “In love with Nesty” released today on: C4s

Nesty is such a cute girl, and I can’t wait to worship her rose. I am so very horny to lick her ass, and it has been such a long time I had the opportunity to do this. We start of in an advantageous position so we both can enjoy each other’s ass. Nesty is doing a very good job licking my ass, and I can’t resist moaning like crazy.

Nesty is enjoying my tongue exploring every inch of her rose with passion. We change our position sideways, and continue licking the roses. Not a single inch is left unexplored. But I can’t get my tongue deep enough inside Nesty’s ass, so I want her to facesit me, so I really can get my tongue deeper and deeper inside her. What a horny ass licking!

A really horny and arousing ass worship

Big Supporter

Lesbian Gangbang 01

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone, Shona River, Minnie Manga and Loren invite us to a horny gangbang in: “Lesbian Gangbang 01” released today on: C4s

I am so excited! 5 of my girlfriends is joining me for a real lesbian gangbang! It is going to be the horniest ever! So after welcoming all my friends, I have them kneel on my couch, and I write with lipstick on their ass cheeks before I lick the asses of all 5 girls one after another.

Tasting all these sexy asses get my juices flowing as well. I get so horny! So when I have licked my friends it is time for their revenge. They lick my ass, kiss me, suck on my nipples and touch me all over my body. I am so very horny that I am ready to explode In a powerful orgasm!

Gangbang, the sexy way!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.10

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a lesbian gangbang in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.10” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am so excited! 5 of my girlfriends is joining me for a real lesbian gangbang! It is going to be the horniest ever! So after welcoming all my friends, I have them kneel on my couch, and I write with lipstick on their ass cheeks before I lick the asses of all 5 girls one after another. Tasting all these sexy asses get my juices flowing as well. I get so horny! So when I have licked my friends it is time for their revenge. They lick my ass, kiss me, suck on my nipples and touch me all over my body. I am so very horny that I am ready to explode In a powerful orgasm

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I need a very cold shower… again!