check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Breath through my ass

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

In the words of Princess Nikki:

My slave is so useless, and I don’t know what to do! I have told him like a million times to practice holding his breath in the water. But did he do so? NO! Well then I better teach him a lesson for sure.
    I just start sitting on his face, making sure the only air he gets is coming from my ass.. I am satisfied when his face is the color of red wine, Then for sure I know he has to hold his breath. I face sit him both forward and reverse.
    But it can hardly be a punishment being under my sexy ass! It should be considered a privilege!

Big Supporter

Worship our asses toilet boy

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade use their slave to clean their asses in “Worship our asses toilet boy” released today on: C4s
    I know the asses of Tina and me is every slave’s dream! My slave is lying on the couch, and we start teasing him with our sexy asses. He should get very acquainted to our asses, because this will be his only source to food in the future!
    So it is time for him to have a taste of our asses, and Tina and me takes turn in facesitting him. He must put his tongue deep inside our asses and lick them really clean. They should be both smelly and dirty since we both had to do our business moments ago!
    I would love to clean those asses

Big Supporter

Under my perfect ass Second Cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki use her slave as a ass cleaner in: “Under my perfect ass (second cam)” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Any slave should feel lucky being allowed to be under my perfect ass! I know all slaves are suckers for this, so you should consider it a lethal weapon! So having my slave here, I know he can’t resist my ass either. So I start having him smell my ass. I know he is very familiar with my scent! So I have him lay down and start facesitting him full weight. Really pushing his nose in my ass, even with my lingerie on.
    But this is not enough for my, so I take my underwear of, and have him in touch with the real thing! I make him put his tongue deep inside my ass, while his nose is prevented from breathing in my pussy! I want his tongue deep, deep inside my ass. He should really feel the taste of me!
    He should only be so privileged today, being allowed to worship my perfect ass!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Under the most perfect ass.

Big Supporter

August 2016 Shooting 07

The beautiful Princess Nikki have two ass hungry slaves in: “August 2016 shooting 07” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is on the couch, and one of the slaves bring her a cup of coffee. While she receives the cup, the slave spills and are being told that this is something he really shouldn’t do.. Princess Nikki tells the slave that she has been to the toilet 4 times with a bad diarrhea, and the slave must smell her ass, then the other slave has to smell her to.. One of the slave has to start licking her “shitty” ass, while she talk about shitting in his mouth, and the other slave has to taste her ass to. Then she tell one of the slaves to lay his head down, and ass worship facesitting style is next.. Both slaves have the pleasure of cleaning Princess Nikki’s ass before she is sure it is clean and leave the room
    watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Ass cleaning services

Big Supporter

Lick the cum cuckold

I have invited Carmen and her boyfriend to a party I am having, and I want my slave to be their cuckold. So Carmen get into position and her boyfriend fuck her from behind. My slave is very eager to please me as a good slave.
    When her boyfriend shoots his load, I order my slave to start licking his cum from her ass and pussy. As a good slave he is doing exactly as he is instructed to do.

Big Supporter

Ass cleaning for goodbye

The beautiful Princess Nikki is granting her slave a wish before goodbye in “Ass Cleaning for goodbye” released today on: C4s
    My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So I am thinking why not mark my territory, and make his breath smell as my ass?
    I am never satisfied until the tongue has cleaned me properly anyway, so his tongue need to work hard! Now this slave can taste “my ass” all the way back home! If he is not getting thrown of the bus for smelling like a "ass"
    Licking the most divine ass

Big Supporter

Breathe through my ass

The beautiful Princess Nikki punish her slave with a breathtaking face sitting in “Breathe through my ass” released today on: C4s
    My slave is so useless, and I don’t know what to do! I have told him like a million times to practice holding his breath in the water. But did he do so? NO! Well then I better teach him a lesson for sure. I just start sitting on his face, making sure the only air he gets is coming from my ass..
    I am satisfied when his face is the color of red wine, Then for sure I know he has to hold his breath. I face sit him both forward and reverse. But it can hardly be a punishment being under my sexy ass! It should be considered a privilege!
    Under the most lovely ass

Big Supporter

Breathe through my ass second cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki punish her slave with a breathtaking face sitting in “Breathe through my ass second cam” released today on: C4s
    My slave is so useless, and I don’t know what to do! I have told him like a million times to practice holding his breath in the water. But did he do so? NO! Well then I better teach him a lesson for sure. I just start sitting on his face, making sure the only air he gets is coming from my ass..
    I am satisfied when his face is the color of red wine, Then for sure I know he has to hold his breath. I face sit him both forward and reverse. But it can hardly be a punishment being under my sexy ass! It should be considered a privilege!
    Under the most lovely ass

Big Supporter

You're my toilet paper

The beautiful Princess Nikki need a fresh tongue in “You’re my toilet paper” released today on: C4s
    I am doing my business on the toilet, and my lazy slave is just lying on the couch! But what the fxxk? There is no toilet paper! The stupid smock have again forgotten to buy toilet paper! Well then there is only on thing to do with my dirty ass, he must lick it clean!
    I make sure his dirty tongue is put to beneficial use for once. So he must clean every piece that is left I my hole until I am satisfied! So from now on his new name will be TP – Toilet paper!
    Serving the most beautiful ass

Big Supporter

My ass cleaner

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I have just been doing some business, and I use the toilet paper to wipe me. I just throw the used paper on the floor and order my slave to eat it! This is all he is useful for anyway. After he have consumed all the toilet paper, I let him lick the last filth from my ass.

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Me and Anna-Maria slave in ass paradise

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Anna-Maria take their slave beyond his dreams in: “Me and Anna-Maria Slave in Ass Paradise” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Anna Maria have their slave in front of them and it is time for Ass worship of these beauties. Princess Nikki start showing him Anna Maria’s ass and shove his face in her ass, over and over (I thought she actually tried to push him inside for a moment). He must takes slaps for having this pleasure before it is time to worship Princess Nikki’s ass and Anna-Maria start slapping for her pleasure. In the end they push him up against a wall, trying to put his entire face in their asses, before leaving him .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Heaven is two Princess asses

Big Supporter

Facesitting and ass worship

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Afina Kisser allow the slave wo worship their asses in: “Facesitting and ass worship” released today on: C4s
    Afina Kisser is paying me a visit, and we decide the slave should be allowed the honor of worship our divine asses. This should be considered a privilege, and he should really appreciate this!
    So we start facesitting him, making sure his tongue really gets deep inside our asses and clean whatever filth is left there. Besides there is no way for him to escape and turn his head.
    We continue positioning us so that his tongue can clean and really get deep inside our asses. His tongue is ours to command. His tongue is not rested until we are satisfied!
    Cleaning the most beautiful asses

Big Supporter

Me and Coco feet, ass and pussy for welcome

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Crazy Coco allow the slave to worship them in: “Me and crazy coco feet ass and pussy for welcome” released today on: C4s

Crazy Coco is finally back for a shooting with me again, and her mouth is like a chainsaw. She humiliate the slave verbally like only Coco can, We shove our feet in his mouth so he must clean every piece of sweat from our feet. We allow him to clean our dirty asses with his loser tongue. He even is allowed to lick pussy. Coco do not let any chance to humiliate him pass by. And she spit on him constantly to make him remember who is the boss!

Worship of some desirable body parts.

Big Supporter

Me and Crazy Coco armpits and ass

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Crazy Coco give the slave a lesson in worship in: “Me and crazy coco armpits and ass” released today on: C4s

Crazy Coco is still spending time humiliating my slave, and it is time for him to worship his Princesses in the way we want. So I start by showing him my armpits, with a clear message that they need to be cleaned. Coco is humiliating and spitting on the loser, and she shove her feet in his slave mouth. She continue to facesit him. He must lick Coco’s dirty ass, and she start touching his pathetic dick, or whatever it is. But nothing happens, so she continue to humiliate the loser as she shove a finger up his virgin ass.

Worship of some desirable body parts.

Big Supporter

Wrestling boy licks my ass

The beautiful Princess Nikki have just wrestled her victim in: “Wrestling boy licks my ass” released today on: C4s

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. I have just defeated my victim, and now it is time for him to worship his champion. I facesit him, and reveal my sweet rose. I make him stick his tongue out and lick my asshole. It feels so good to be victorious!

Loser licks the ass