check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Under my perfect ass

The beautiful Princess Nikki give the slave a trip to heaven in: “Under my perfect ass” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Any slave should feel lucky being allowed to be under my perfect ass! I know all slaves are suckers for this, so you should consider it a lethal weapon! So having my slave here, I know he can't resist my ass either. So I start having him smell my ass. I know he is very familiar with my scent! So I have him lay down and start facesitting him full weight. Really pushing his nose in my ass, even with my lingerie on. But this is not enough for my, so I take my underwear of, and have him in touch with the real thing! I make him put his tongue deep inside my ass, while his nose is prevented from breathing in my pussy! I want his tongue deep, deep inside my ass. He should really feel the taste of me! He should only be so privileged today, being allowed to worship my perfect ass!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Simply heaven

Big Supporter

Tina Kay ass worship

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay is giving the slave an evening in heaven (again) in: “Tina Kay ass worship” released today on: C4s

I have a visit from Tina Kay, and my slave is always available for us Princesses to have some fun.. Today is his lucky day and we will allow him to worship our divine asses. So what are we waiting for? I start by allowing him to clean my dirty rose with his tongue, It should have a “spicy” taste for him to savor. Then Tina bend her ass in position, and he has to clean her rose as well until we both are sure our asses are completely clean!

Licking two perfect asses

Big Supporter

Tina Kay face sitting

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay is giving the slave an evening in heaven in: “Tina Kay Face sitting” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections;)

I have a visit from Tina Kay, and my slave is always available for us Princesses to have some fun.. Today is his lucky day as we both are just dressed in our lingerie. He will spend his time under our perfect asses for the rest of the evening! So Tina and me takes turns in covering his pathetic face with our ass. We change frequently, and we facesit him both forward and backwards. So he can only smell our pussies or ass, but that is not a punishment.

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Under two perfect asses

Big Supporter

Worship our asses toilet boy

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade have a ass licker in: “Worship our asses toilet boy” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I know the asses of Tina and me are every slave's dream! My slave is lying on the couch, and we start teasing him with our sexy asses. He should get very acquainted to our asses, because this will be his only source to food in the future! So it is time for him to have a taste of our asses, and Tina and me takes turn in facesitting him. He must put his tongue deep inside our asses and lick them really clean. They should be both smelly and dirty since we both had to do our business moments ago!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com worship of two beautiful asses

Big Supporter

Ass cleaning for goodbye

The beautiful Princess Nikki use a ass cleaner in: “Ass cleaning for goodbye” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So I am thinking why not mark my territory, and make his breath smell as my ass? I am never satisfied until the tongue has cleaned me properly anyway, so his tongue need to work hard! Now this slave can “smell” like my ass all the way back home! If he is not getting thrown of the bus for smelling like a "ass"

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Ass cleaning service

Big Supporter

You're my toilet paper

The beautiful Princess Nikki need her ass cleaned in “You are my toilet paper” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I am doing my business on the toilet, and my lazy slave is just lying on the couch! But what the fxxk? There is no toilet paper! The stupid smock has again forgotten to buy toilet paper! Well then there is only one thing to do with my dirty ass, he must lick it clean! I make sure his dirty tongue is put to beneficial use for once. So, he must clean every piece that is left I my hole until I am satisfied! From now on his new name will be TP - Toilet paper!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com A perfect job for any slave!

Big Supporter

Wrestling loser lick our sweaty dirty assholes

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Shona River make the wrestling loser lick their feet in: “Wrestling loser lick our sweaty dirty assholes” released today on: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833

After losing a wrestling match against me and Shona River, it is time for his punishments! I just went to the toilet, and the loser don’t even have toilet paper! WTF! Ok, no problem, nothing that a loser can’t fix.

We both start facesitting him to smell our sweat and other odors from the back door. Before the bikini bottom is pushed aside, and he must lick both our asses spotlessly clean from whatever filth is left there. But maybe this is more like a prize for him than a punishment?

Watch it at: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833 A perfect place for a loser