check the ballbusting updates here

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Spitting games with Anna

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Anna is teasing me from inside the apartment.. She squeezes her ass and tits against the window. I am so horny to lick her so I start licking and spitting on the window. I ask Anna to come out, and I push her against the window, and start spitting on her tits. I enjoy every lick with my saliva from her tits. It is such a horny feeling.
    But it is not enough, I want her pussy as well! So I take off her jeans shorts, and start spitting and licking her tight pussy. Anna keep spitting from above and I her spit goes down on her and straight to her pussy as well. I am so enjoying this spitting game!

out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.4

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart do some hard ass teasing POV in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.4” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    So you find Angelica and me sexy? You get so horny by watching us? Well dream on boy! We are really going to torture you now! Look at the sexy ass of Angelica, I bet you want to put your tongue inside and taste her! But no! This is not for you. You are not worth licking her or my ass or pussy! Just watch!
    Angelica, is such a horny girl, now she start to lick my ass and pussy as well. But no little loser you are not even getting close to beautiful and sexy girls like us! Just watch. Since this is your lucky day, I allow you to have a taste of Angelica’s ass. Put your tongue out and taste! But do not touch her ass, that only I can do!
    But for a loser I have a special treat for you! Just stay below me, and I will piss in your useless mouth! This is all you are good for!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Simply a perfect tease

Big Supporter

Minnie Manga loves to lick my feet

It is always such a pleasure when my girlfriends give me a sexy foot worship. I am very much into foot fetish, and I love having my feet licked, as much as I also love to lick my girlfriends feet.
    Minnie is one of my good friends, and I love to play these games with her. Minnie is a sucker for a moist foot, and she gives me a very horny foot love! She is caressing my feet with her hands. Licking my soles with her moist tongue. She uses my toes as her delicious lollipops, and keep sucking them so I almost get an orgasm!

Big Supporter

Dominating my bitch

I just love to dominate my bitch Nasty Khalifa! I have a whip in my hand, and I start whipping both her back and her front. I just love whipping the big tits she have. I put her down, and I facesit her, with a clear message to start licking my dirty asshole.
    I start spitting and kissing her, I fill her glasses with my spit. I spit on my hand, and have her lick it off. I put my feet inside her mouth to suck it really good. She is my good little bitch, and she does whatever I tell her to!

Big Supporter

Stripno-Therapy

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Nesty in a horny therapy in ”Stripno - Therapy ” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Described by Princess Nikki:
    A married couple comes into my offices with a delicate problem. They love each other endlessly, but the man has big fetish for strippers, and his wife will not strip for him. I very soon diagnose that she has a shyness which is the root of the problem. I have a solution, but they will have to accept that I need to take a mind control of her. I can do this, and I mind control the wife from her shyness.
    But to my surprise, she still will not strip, and just stand still. So I also diagnose a shyness for dancing, but I have a solution for her problem. I start stripping in front of her, and with a strict order to follow my every move and action. I strip until I am nude, and I tell the lady to follow my moves. The problem is solved, and the wife start to strip for her man (and me) and we soon end up making out on the couch, while I rub my pussy. I get so hot by watching her strip! I start to worship her tits, and suck the nipples. I am a very happy marriage counselor, with now a very happy married couple.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.5

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart love belly buttons and throat in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.5” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I think Angelica is such a sexy raven! So whenever I meet up with her I need to explore my fetishes. She has a sexy belly button that I just love to play with, and I love her throat it is so sexy. I am licking both her belly button and her throat, and I am so excited. I also love to put my hands around her throat to give her a taste of my power, and my ability to decide whether she breaths or not.
    Angelica is also very excited by my licking, so she gives me a horny revenge licking every inch of my belly button and my throat. She also try to control my breathing by putting her hands on my throat. It is such a passionate moment having fetish sex with my girlfriends!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Hot fetish with hot Princesses

Big Supporter

Plumber's helper

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki, Nesty and Daniella in a “stripnotize” in ”Plumbers helper ” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    My «bitches» Nesty and Daniella are borrowing my apartment, but they are so stupid and broke my sink! So they called a plumber, and are faced with a bill they can’t pay. I try to solve this with the plumber, and offer him that these girls can do whatever he wants. I use my hypnotic stick to bring the girls in a trance, and the plumber tell them to strip.
    Daniella and Nesty start stripping in front of the plumber and me, and we are really enjoying the view. But the plumber wants more, and use the hypnotic stick on me as well, and bring me into trance. Maybe we should call it “stripnotize”?
    We are 3 sexy girls, and we all take of fabric after fabric until we are completely nude. The plumber must have got his money worth and even more with the sight of us! We are kissing passionately, and touching each other with caressing hands. We exchange passionate eye contact even while we are in trance. The plumber are looking at us with horny eyes as we are teasing him with our perfect bodies and sexy looks..

Big Supporter

You can only watch and jerk!

So you find Angelica and me sexy? You get so horny by watching us? Well dream on boy! We are really going to make you suffer! Look at the sexy ass of Angelica, I bet you want to put your tongue inside and taste her! But no! This is not for you. You are not worth licking her or my ass or pussy! Just watch! Angelica, is such a horny girl, now she start to lick my ass and pussy as well. But no little loser you are not even getting close to beautiful and sexy girls like us! Just watch. Since this is your lucky day, I allow you to have a taste of Angelica’s ass. Put your tongue out and taste! But do not touch her ass, that only I can do! But for a loser I have a special treat for you! Just stay below me, and I will piss in your useless mouth! This is all you are good for

Big Supporter

You ass loving loser!

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart teasing hard in ”You ass loving loser! ” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    So you find Angelica and me sexy? You get so horny by watching us? Well dream on boy! We are really going to torture you now! Look at the sexy ass of Angelica, I bet you want to put your tongue inside and taste her! But no! This is not for you. You are not worth licking her ass or pussy! Just watch!
    Angelica, is such a horny girl, now she start to lick my ass and pussy as well. But no little loser you are not even getting close to beautiful and sexy girls like us! Just watch.
    But for a loser I have a special treat for you! Just stay below me, and I will piss in your useless mouth! This is all you are good for!
    Simply to hot to resist!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.6

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart explore each others asses in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.6” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Angelica Heart have such an amazingly sexy ass. I just love to explore her curves. I just can’t wait to smell and lick her tight little rose with passion. I am so excited by her smell and it gives me a horny feeling licking every inch of her ass. Angelica sure loves my exploring tongue between her ass cheeks and are moaning like crazy!
    So she want to give me the same sensational feeling, and start kissing and caressing my ass. She let her tongue slide between my ass cheeks and stick her tongue inside my rose. She let me really feel her presence when her tongue is giving me a hard orgasm. What a thrill!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Hot fetish with hotter Princesses

Big Supporter

Belly and throat fetish with Angelica

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart in ”Belly and throat fetish with Angelica ” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I think Angelica is such a sexy raven! So whenever I meet up with her I need to explore my fetishes. She has a sexy belly button that I just love to play with, and I love her throat it is so sexy. I am licking both her belly button and her throat, and I am so excited.
    Angelica is also very excited by my licking, so she gives me a horny revenge licking every inch of my belly button and my throat. It is such a passionate moment having fetish sex with my girlfriends!
    Simply to hot to resist!

Big Supporter

Cherry's foot bitch

I want so much to be dominated by Cherry Kiss, and she tell me to take her shoes of and start worshiping her lovely feet. I smell them, lick them and suck every inch of her perfect feet with passion and caress. I am so excited by being dominated by her!
    But Cherry do not last for long, smoking her e cigarette. She have me lay on the couch, and take my feet and start worship mine at the same time I worship hers. This is what happens when you place two horny girls in the same couch Simply a horny foot worship!

Big Supporter

Licking luscious armpit and belly button

Nasty Khalifa is behind the window and teasing me with her big ass. I am so horny for this raven haired sweetie! I ask her to turn around and show me her boobs squeezed against the window, and I can’t take it anymore.
    I tell her to come outside to me, and I raise her arm to get a smell at her armpits, they smell just perfect on this hot day. I start licking every inch of her moist pits, and enjoy the fragrance on my tongue.
    Nasty Khalifa push me against the window to get her horny revenge, and smell and lick my pits as well.. It is so nice when my girlfriends clean my luscious pits!
    But it is not enough for me, and I turn my tongue against her belly button and start fucking it with my tongue. I use my finger to finger fuck her belly button, and I get so horny doing this.
    I take Nasty Khalifa to the bed, and I lie down so can get a clear access to my belly button as well!

Big Supporter

Eating a banana from our bodies

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm in ”Eating a banana from our bodies ” released today on: C4s
    Zazie Skymm came to visit me, and I had a little dirty secret I wanted to try with her. I explain to her that I have a banana, and that I want her to smear it on my ass. I want her to lick it up piece by piece. Zazie was not hard to ask. She was rather horny by the thought of eating a banana like this. So she smears the banana on my sexy ass, and she use her tongue passionately to lick it piece by piece.
    But all this has made me so horny so I smear the banana on her stomach and her belly button, and I start licking and caressing her body with passion and commitment. Zazie is so excited by my tongue exploring her body. It was such a horny body worship for the both of us. I urgently have the crave for banana!

Big Supporter

A horny foot worship

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I am admiring Angelica’s feet, and are very sure what I want to do with these feet .. . I start kissing her feet passionately before removing her stilettos to get access to the real deal. . I kiss these lovely feet, I lick every inch to taste her fragrance. I suck her lovely toes and can really feel Angelica’s excitement.
    Angelica Want a taste of my luscious feet as well, and start licking and kissing my feet.. She suck my toes, and can really get the sweet taste of my feet as well.

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki