Out now:

Described by Princess Nikki:

My «bitches» Nesty and Daniella are borrowing my apartment, but they are so stupid and broke my sink! So they called a plumber, and are faced with a bill they can’t pay. I try to solve this with the plumber, and offer him that these girls can do whatever he wants. I use my hypnotic stick to bring the girls in a trance, and the plumber tell them to strip.
Daniella and Nesty start stripping in front of the plumber and me, and we are really enjoying the view. But the plumber wants more, and use the hypnotic stick on me as well, and bring me into trance. Maybe we should call it “stripnotize”?
We are 3 sexy girls, and we all take of fabric after fabric until we are completely nude. The plumber must have got his money worth and even more with the sight of us! We are kissing passionately, and touching each other with caressing hands. We exchange passionate eye contact even while we are in trance. The plumber are looking at us with horny eyes as we are teasing him with our perfect bodies and sexy looks..

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/