check the ballbusting updates here

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Me and Cherry Kiss 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki are Cherry Kiss’s foot slave in “Me and Cherry Kiss 04” released today on: C4s
    Princess Nikki submissively start to admire and smell Cherry Kiss’s feet. A passionate and totally devoted worship starts. Princess Nikki lick and worship her feet, and start sucking her toes like the sweetest lollipop. The toes slides in and out, and it is really a hot moment! Cherry Kiss can’t help herself, and wants to taste the sweet feet of Princess Nikki as well. So the beauties are in a double worship, to our pleasure and to our envy!
    It is simply torture just to watch!!

Big Supporter

Dominant beauties Budapest 2016 1.20

The beautiful Princess Nikki are Cherry Kiss’s foot slave in “Dominant Beauties Budapest 2016 1.20” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Princess Nikki submissively start to admire and smell Cherry Kiss’s feet. A passionate and totally devoted worship starts. Princess Nikki lick and worship her feet, and start sucking her toes like the sweetest lollipop. The toes slides in and out, and it is really a hot moment! Cherry Kiss can’t help herself, and wants to taste the sweet feet of Princess Nikki as well. So the beauties are in a double worship, to our pleasure and to our envy!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com It is simply torture just to watch!!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki are tickling Cherry Kiss in “Me and Cherry Kiss 05” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Princess Nikki have tied Cherry’s hands with duct tape and approach her from behind, with one target.. Tickling! Princess Nikki sits on her hands, and start by tickling her armpits carefully before going for her stomach.. Cherry is very ticklish, and start wriggling like a fish trying to get of the hook . It does not stop Princess Nikki, and she continue to tickle Cherry, with a big smile on her lips. After a while she goes for her feet, and with the same result, wriggling and laughing.. She moves up on her body again, before leaving Cherry on the coach.
    Time for some Princess fun

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.1 (Any last requests?)

The beautiful Princess Nikki has a dying husband in “Robot Lesbians 1.1” Released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    “My husband is dying, and I want to know if he has any last requests before he leaves this earth. I want desperately to fulfil his wishes, as the good wife that I am. He tells me that he fancies our maid which he finds very beautiful, so seeing us me and her together would be his big wish. I walk into the bathroom, and I ask her if she will comply my husbands last request. But the nurse was rather offended by my suggestion, and would for sure rather clean the toilet rather than grant his wish. Thankfully I have a secret weapon, and I hypnotize the nurse. In trance I pull her into the bedroom, and I tell her to strip. I start a hot kissing with her, and pull her down on the bed where we continue our hot kissing, and rubbing our pussies on each others thighs. We continue for a long time, before we rub our clits, and finish in a simultaneous orgasm. My husbands last words before he passed out was “That was so beautiful”. It really was!”
    Watch it at www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Big Supporter

Me and Neomi Melone Sexy farters

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi is having a “let the air out” time in: “Me and Neomi Melone sexy farters” released today on: C4s
    Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi have a plan for the slave when it comes to ass humiliation. The slave is not sure that Princess Nikki can be dominant, and explains this to Neomi. Now the Princesses for sure are going to show this slave what they think of as ass humiliation. When the slave enters the room he must immediately get behind Princess Nikki and she let “one fly” straight to his face. Princess Neomi let’s out a silent one which by the look had to be a real treat for the nose . The humiliation continues, and the Princesses let one after another fart out for the slave. The Princesses takes off the fabric between the nose and the rose gardens, and then continue to fart in his nose over and over. Might it be that the slave was a bit dizzy leaving the room afterwards? Not from the smell, but the privilege
    Like a rose garden

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.2 (Friends and Lovers)

Robot Lesbians 1.2 (Friends and Lovers) Out today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I have a visit from a friend whom has been my friend for such a long time. But I have one desire that I have not yet dared to tell her. I desperately want to make love to her. We keep talking, but I have trouble finding the words, and telling her this. I try several times, until I finally have the guts to tell her how I feel, and my desire to make love to her. Her reaction was not what I had suspected, she was kind of shocked. and the feeling and atmosphere in the room got very embarrassing.
    I offer her a beverage of hot tea, and go to the kitchen to make this. But I am still a little upset about her reaction, and the fact that she turned me down! So I get a cruel idea, I add some hypnotic liquid inside her tea, and serve it to her. My plan worked and she got in a trance. Once I snap her out of trance she wants to make love to me, and we start a passionate kissing and worship each others tits.
    But she snaps out of hypnosis, so I put her in trance and wake her up again, and I start licking her pussy with hot passion, and dedication. She likes it very much, and she gets more and more excited by my licking.
    So I turn the table around after having put her in trance once more.. I also want my pussy licked by her, and in her state of hypnosis she do a very passionate licking of my pussy and make me orgasm very hard!
    I got what I wanted, and put her to sleep again, but tell her that when she wakes up we should stay just friends!
    Out now: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Big Supporter

Spitting Games - Brandy Smile and Nomi Melone

My friends Brandy Smile and Nomi Melone have a little fun on the couch. Nomi have an idea that they should be spitting on each other, and Brandy Is loving the idea. Nomi start spitting on Brandy and hit her body neatly.. So Brandy tries to spit back, but misses a a little bit.. But no problem these sexy foxes can have a laugh about it.
    They keep spitting on each other until they have a lot of spit on their bodies before they start rubbing up against each other to smear it all out. They are so sweet when they turn around, and start rubbing their asses against each other with spit on it off course.
    Take a look at my sexy girlfriends playing with spit and their bodies.. I am sure you will love it to!

Out Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.3 (Plumber's helper)

Robot Lesbians 1.3 out today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

My «bitches» Nesty and Daniella are borrowing my apartment, but they are so stupid and broke my sink! So they called a plumber, and are faced with a bill they can’t pay. I try to solve this with the plumber, and offer him that these girls can do whatever he wants. I use my hypnotic stick to bring the girls in a trance, and the plumber tell them to strip.
    Daniella and Nesty start stripping in front of the plumber and me, and we are really enjoying the view. But the plumber wants more, and use the hypnotic stick on me as well, and bring me into trance. Maybe we should call it “stripnotize”?
    We are 3 sexy girls, and we all take of fabric after fabric until we are completely nude. The plumber must have got his money worth and even more with the sight of us! We are kissing passionately, and touching each other with caressing hands. We exchange passionate eye contact even while we are in trance. The plumber are looking at us with horny eyes as we are teasing him with our perfect bodies and sexy looks..

Out: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Big Supporter

Foot Love with Minnie

Minnie Manga is one of my girlfriends I share a lot of fetishes with. She just loves to worship my feet, and I love watching her doing it, so I never say no to an invitation. Minnie start taking off my shoes, and passionately start licking my feet, as she also caress them with her hands. She sucks my toes one by one, like a sweet lollipop, and I get so horny just watching her tongue penetrate between my toes.
    I can’t help myself, so I use my free foot to start caressing her tits, and this makes me even hornier than before. I can’t watch her lick my toes anymore, so I want her to feel the sensation of my tongue on her feet. I start licking and caressing Minnie’s feet as she did to me. But I know a secret! Minnie is a bit ticklish under her feet, so I can’t resist creating a little tickle. I continue worshiping her feet, and stroke them against my neck. Minnie’s feet are so sexy! In the end we are two happy girlfriends with the cleanest toes in the world!

Out Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Me and Angelica Heart 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica is having a passionate foot worship in “Me and Angelica Heart 02” released today on: C4s and also recently: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Princess Nikki are admiring Angelica’s feet, and are very sure what she wants to do with these feet .. . Princess Nikki start kissing her feet, before taking of her stilettos, and start kissing, smelling and licking her feet. Angelica put her feet inside Princess Nikki, s mouth to get a real good sucking. Then the tables turn, and Angelica start returning the favor to Princess Nikki and start worshiping her feet with licking and toe sucking
    Caution Hot!

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.4 (Stripno - Theraphy)

Robot Lesbians 1.4 “Stripno – Therapy” Out today: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    A married couple comes into my offices with a delicate problem. They love each other endlessly, but the man has big fetish for strippers, and his wife will not strip for him. I very soon diagnose that she has a shyness which is the root of the problem. I have a solution, but they will have to accept that I put the wife in a hypnotic state. I am allowed to do this, and I hypnotize the wife from her shyness.
    But to my surprise, she still will not strip, and just stand still. So I also diagnose a shyness for dancing, but I have a solution for her problem. I start stripping in front of her, and with a strict order to follow my every move and action. I strip until I am nude, and I tell the lady to follow my moves. The problem is solved, and the wife start to strip for her man (and me) and we soon end up making out on the couch, while I rub my pussy. I get so hot by watching her strip! I start to worship her tits, and suck the nipples. I am a very happy marriage counselor, with now a very happy married couple.
    Out now: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Big Supporter

Me and Angelica Heart 02 Second Cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica is having a passionate foot worship in “Me and Angelica Heart 02 Second Cam” released today on: C4s and also recently: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Princess Nikki are admiring Angelica’s feet, and are very sure what she wants to do with these feet .. . Princess Nikki start kissing her feet, before taking of her stilettos, and start kissing, smelling and licking her feet. Angelica put her feet inside Princess Nikki, s mouth to get a real good sucking. Then the tables turn, and Angelica start returning the favor to Princess Nikki and start worshiping her feet with licking and toe sucking
    Caution Hot!

Big Supporter

Me and Angelica Heart 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica Heart is having a spitting and licking time in “Me and Angelica Heart 03” released today on: C4s and also available on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Princess Nikki start spitting on Angelica’s tits, and lick it off. Angelica also add her spit, and Princess Nikki passionately lick the spit from both beauties with eagerness. Angelica start licking Princess Nikki’s face with the same passion, and even leave a trace of her lipstick. Princess Nikki then start licking Angelica’s face, and then again turn to her tits for more spit lick from both beauties. The passionate lick ends with a hot kissing and a big smile from both beauties.
    I am drooling

Big Supporter

I am dreaming of a blackmail Christmas

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Princess Nikki Writes:
    My boss and his wife is having a talk, and he needs to go away on business in Christmas. He tells me to look after his wife while he is away, so as his secretary I promise to do this. Once he is out the door, I face his wife with some pictures that I have with her and several men. She is cheating big time on her husband.
    So if she wants these pictures to “disappear” she better do as I want!
    So I tell her my desire, but she tells me she’s not a lesbian, and would find it disgusting to do it with a girl. I once more show her the cam and the pictures, and tell her that she’d done black, Chinese and even from Bhutan who have had a joyride in her pussy. So hardly one woman can’t hurt.
    I have her strip for me, yet again where I have to encourage her with my pictures. I have her start to touch herself, and stick a finger in her pussy while I am enjoying the show and view. I take advantage of the situation and start to lick her pussy, yet she is trying to fight me doing this. I start to undress, and pull her to my panty dressed ass to smell me. I remove my panties, and have her start to lick me from behind, I am feeling so horny and so aroused by my power right now! I pull out a dildo and have her suck that before she have to bring me to a orgasm by using her tongue.
    I turn the table, and start using the dildo on her pussy, while she still are trying to resist. Yet becomes more and more wet, and I start using my tongue on her clit while using the dildo. On the edge of her coming I stop, and have her admit to me that she is lesbian, and I finally let her come. I just love when I can humiliate her like this and make her cater to my wishes in every way!
    So now I have my blackmail Christmas bitch!

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.6 (I'm dreaming of a blackmail Christmas)

Released today on www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Described by Princess Nikki:
    “My boss and his wife is having a talk, and he needs to go away on business in Christmas. He tells me to look after his wife while he is away, so as his secretary I promise to do this. Once he is out the door, I face his wife with some pictures that I have with her and several men. She is cheating big time on her husband.
    So if she wants these pictures to “disappear” she better do as I want!
    So I tell her my desire, but she tells me she’s not a lesbian, and would find it disgusting to do it with a girl. I once more show her the cam and the pictures, and tell her that she’d done black, Chinese and even from Bhutan who have had a joyride in her pussy. So hardly one woman can’t hurt.
    I have her strip for me, yet again where I have to encourage her with my pictures. I have her start to touch herself, and stick a finger in her pussy while I am enjoying the show and view. I take advantage of the situation and start to lick her pussy, yet she is trying to fight me doing this. I start to undress, and pull her to my panty dressed ass to smell me. I remove my panties, and have her start to lick me from behind, I am feeling so horny and so aroused by my power right now! I pull out a dildo and have her suck that before she have to bring me to a orgasm by using her tongue.
    I turn the table, and start using the dildo on her pussy, while she still are trying to resist. Yet becomes more and more wet, and I start using my tongue on her clit while using the dildo. On the edge of her coming I stop, and have her admit to me that she is lesbian, and I finally let her come. I just love when I can humiliate her like this and make her cater to my wishes in every way!
    So now I have my blackmail Christmas bitch!”
    Watch it on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com