check the ballbusting updates here

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Plumber's helper

Out now:

Described by Princess Nikki:

My «bitches» Nesty and Daniella are borrowing my apartment, but they are so stupid and broke my sink! So they called a plumber, and are faced with a bill they can’t pay. I try to solve this with the plumber, and offer him that these girls can do whatever he wants. I use my hypnotic stick to bring the girls in a trance, and the plumber tell them to strip.
    Daniella and Nesty start stripping in front of the plumber and me, and we are really enjoying the view. But the plumber wants more, and use the hypnotic stick on me as well, and bring me into trance. Maybe we should call it “stripnotize”?
    We are 3 sexy girls, and we all take of fabric after fabric until we are completely nude. The plumber must have got his money worth and even more with the sight of us! We are kissing passionately, and touching each other with caressing hands. We exchange passionate eye contact even while we are in trance. The plumber are looking at us with horny eyes as we are teasing him with our perfect bodies and sexy looks..

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Friends and Lovers

Out Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

In the words of Princess Nikki:
    I have a visit from a friend whom has been my friend for such a long time. But I have one desire that I have not yet dared to tell her. I desperately want to make love to her. We keep talking, but I have trouble finding the words, and telling her this. I try several times, until I finally have the guts to tell her how I feel, and my desire to make love to her. Her reaction was not what I had suspected, she was kind of shocked. and the feeling and atmosphere in the room got very embarrassing.
    I offer her a beverage of hot tea, and go to the kitchen to make this. But I am still a little upset about her reaction, and the fact that she turned me down! So I get a cruel idea, I add some hypnotic liquid inside her tea, and serve it to her. My plan worked and she got in a trance. Once I snap her out of trance she wants to make love to me, and we start a passionate kissing and worship each others tits.
    But she snaps out of hypnosis, so I put her in trance and wake her up again, and I start licking her pussy with hot passion, and dedication. She likes it very much, and she gets more and more excited by my licking.
    So I turn the table around after having put her in trance once more.. I also want my pussy licked by her, and in her state of hypnosis she do a very passionate licking of my pussy and make me orgasm very hard!
    I got what I wanted, and put her to sleep again, but tell her that when she wakes up we should stay just friends!

Big Supporter

Me and Angelica Heart 04 Second Cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angelica have a jeans facesitting in “Me and Angelica Heart 04 Second Cam” released today on: C4s and also recently: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Angelica tells us that she has just become friends with Princess Nikki. She is here to sit on Princess Nikki’s face with her tight jeans. Princess Nikki is patiently awaiting Angelica on the couch, and She wants her to cover her airways in her sexy jeans. Angelica, start facesitting Princess Nikki in both front and reverse sitting, and Angelica seem to enjoy her power she have at the moment. Princess Nikki also wants to feel this power, and she start facesitting Angelica in her tight jeans shorts. Feeling the same rush of power as Angelica felt. Princess Nikki wants the “last breath” and wants Angelica to facesit her once more, before the beauties kiss and leave us just wanting more!
    Who would not love to be breathless under these sexy asses?

Big Supporter

Worshiping Belly Button and Armpits

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I just love to worship my best friends belly button and armpits.. So I have Nomi up against the wall and I tart to smell her belly. She get’s so horny by me worshiping her. I stick my tongue as deep as I can, and I fuck her belly button passionately with my tongue. I can really feel her shaking with pleasure of my tongue. But even more I get so horny that I turn it around and push her to my belly button. Nomi passionately stick her tongue in mine and use her tongue to fuck mine.
    But it is not enough, I want her armpits .. badly! So I push her back against the wall, and I start to lick her smooth armpits with desire. They taste so delicious. Nomi is a bit ticklish as well, so she try to pull away, but I do not let her! I want to lick her pits. But to make me stop she turn to mine, and she treat me the same way back. I get so horny when my sexy girlfriend is worshiping my body parts like this!

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.7

Released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am making a TV appearance and having a baking class. But it is time for a break, and we want to go out for a lunch. Minnie is the assistant producer, and she takes her chances while we go out to eat to try stealing my recipes. When I get back, I can see the recipes in her back pocket. I ask if she wants to go to jail, because this is stealing.
    She apologizes very quickly, but I am still very angry with her, and tell her that the only way to avoid me not sending her to jail, is if she does as I say! She tries to talk her way out of it, but realizes that it is “My way or the jail”.
    So I tell her what I want her to do, and she needs to strip for me. She really don’t want to do this, but I tell her there is either me watching her naked, or the big fat prison guards. So she carefully removes a few clothing’s, but seems to have a problem with her underwear. She don’t want me to see her ass, but again I tell her it is either me or the guards. I start touching her ass, and spank her a little. When she gets all nude I sit and admire her, and tell her that as soon as we are done shooting I will have my way with her and eat her pussy!
    If she refuses, I know there is a lot of big ugly prison guards who would love to eat or fuck her pussy!

Out: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Big Supporter

The Sexy Sex-retary

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Daniella in a blast of a job interview in ”The Sexy Sex-retary” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I am looking for new employees at my company, and Daniella is applying for a job. I start to interview her, but I really do not feel like she is presenting herself very good.. So I start think, how am I going to able to use this girl, for anything? But I have a cruel, very cruel idea.. I see an opening for Daniella to work her, but I need to use some equipment to make this happen. I pull out my hypnotizing crystal, and I hypnotize Daniella to follow every and any command I give her. I have her strip for me, and reveal her young sexy body for me.. I start touching her young tight body and lead her hand to my pussy to rub it. Then I have her start rubbing her own pussy, while rubbing mine at the same time.. Ohh I can be so cruel and clever sometimes . I start caressing her ass, before we both are rubbing our pussies and ending in a powerful orgasm.. So Daniella have found a new employee who for sure have found a position for her in my company.

Big Supporter

Stripno-Therapy

Out today on: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

A married couple comes into my offices with a delicate problem. They love each other endlessly, but the man has big fetish for strippers, and his wife will not strip for him. I very soon diagnose that she has a shyness which is the root of the problem. I have a solution, but they will have to accept that I put the wife in a hypnotic state. I am allowed to do this, and I hypnotize the wife from her shyness.
    But to my surprise, she still will not strip, and just stand still. So I also diagnose a shyness for dancing, but I have a solution for her problem. I start stripping in front of her, and with a strict order to follow my every move and action. I strip until I am nude, and I tell the lady to follow my moves. The problem is solved, and the wife start to strip for her man (and me) and we soon end up making out on the couch, while I rub my pussy. I get so hot by watching her strip! I start to worship her tits, and suck the nipples. I am a very happy marriage counselor, with now a very happy married couple.

Watch it at: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Armpits and belly button w/ Cherry Kiss

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I am so excited to have a visit from my friend Cherry Kiss. I have such a big desire to sniff and lick her moist armpits today! So I instantly put her arms high so I can get a clear shot at her pits. They smell simply delicious, such a perfect fragrance of such a lovely girl. I get so excited by licking her that I almost orgasm!
    But Cherry is obviously getting excited as well, and she wants to give me a revenge. So she start smelling and licking my pits in return. It is a very warm day, so they should be perfectly moist as well! I get so horny when Cherry lick me that I just want to taste her more! So I turn her against the wall again and start sticking my tongue inside her belly button! It is almost like licking a wet pussy! In the excitement Cherry gives me a horny revenge again and give me a wet tongue job inside my belly button!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki has a dying husband in “Any Last Requests?” Released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

“My husband is dying, and I want to know if he has any last requests before he leaves this earth. I want desperately to fulfil his wishes, as the good wife that I am. He tells me that he fancies our maid which he finds very beautiful, so seeing us me and her together would be his big wish. I walk into the bathroom, and I ask her if she will comply my husbands last request. But the nurse was rather offended by my suggestion, and would for sure rather clean the toilet rather than grant his wish. Thankfully I have a secret weapon, and I hypnotize the nurse. In trance I pull her into the bedroom, and I tell her to strip. I start a hot kissing with her, and pull her down on the bed where we continue our hot kissing, and rubbing our pussies on each others thighs. We continue for a long time, before we rub our clits, and finish in a simultaneous orgasm. My husbands last words before he passed out was “That was so beautiful”. It really was!”

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.2

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Minnie loves to lick Belly buttons and armpits: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.2” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I have a visit from Minnie Manga, and we are always so horny for each other. Minnie wants to lick my belly button, and I for sure love when my girlfriends are pleasuring my body parts. Minnie have such a soft and caressing tongue and she love to do it passionately. I can feel every piece of her tongue exploring my button. I get so excited, and I want to lick hers as well. Minnie also love having her pierced belly button licked with a passionate tongue.
    But there is more, I want her to lick my armpits, to smell my fragrance and to use her soft tongue taste and caress my sexy armpits. So naturally I return the favor to Minnie. I use my nose to smell and my tongue to explore her taste and fragrance. It is always such a horny pleasure with my girlfriends.
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Very passionate and hot worship

Big Supporter

Foot fetish with Lyen

OUT Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I just love Lyen’s feet so much. They are really delicious. I really had no problem lay on the floor when she told me to, and started to take her high heels of her sexy feet. I smelled every inch of her sole, and I get so excited by her sexy smell. She put her feet over my mouth for me to lick, and her toes inside my mouth to suck. She used her other foot on my tits, and my pussy to get me even more excited.
    But it is a two way street, I also love having my feet licked and sucked. Lyen is not hard to ask, so she return the favor to me in a very sensual and horny way! It is like a thrill running down my spine! So we start to lick and suck each others feet at the same time. The best of both worlds! Two beautiful ladies playing a very horny and sexy games passionately.

Out: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Saliva from Angelica's big boobs

Out now on: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I just love to play dirty games with my girlfriends. Angelica have huge boobs, so I want to play a spitting game with her. Bot Angelica and me spit on her breast, and I have the pleasure licking it!
    It is such a horny game. Bur it is no enough, we start licking each others faces with our moist tongues. With passion we both enjoy our little dirty game.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.3

The beautiful Princess Nikki have Minnie Manga as her foot licker in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.3” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    It is always such a pleasure when my girlfriends give me a sexy foot worship. I am very much into foot fetish, and I love having my feet licked, as much as I also love to lick my girlfriends feet.
    Minnie is one of my good friends, and I love to play these games with her. Minnie is a sucker for a moist foot, and she gives me a very horny foot love! She is caressing my feet with her hands. Licking my soles with her moist tongue. She uses my toes as her delicious lollipops, and keep sucking them so I almost get an orgasm!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Hot and passionate foot worship

Big Supporter

Tickling Cherry Kiss

I have tied Cherry’s hands with duct tape and approach her from behind, with one target.. Tickling! I sits on her hands, and start by tickling her armpits carefully before going for her stomach.. Cherry is very ticklish, and start wriggling like a fish trying to get of the hook . It does not stop me, and I continue to tickle Cherry, with some satisfaction I might add.
    After a while I move down to her feet, and with the same result, wriggling and laughing.. I move up on her body again, and continue to tickle torture her.. When I am done I just leave her on the couch.

Watch it at: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Spit fetish with Angelica Heart

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I just love to play dirty games with my girlfriends. Angelica have huge boobs, so I want to play a spitting game with her. Bot Angelica and me spit on her breast, and I have the pleasure licking it!
    It is such a horny game. Bur it is no enough, we start licking each others faces with our moist tongues. With passion we both enjoy our little dirty game

Out: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki