check the ballbusting updates here

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Foot Dominated By Angel Wicky

Out Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I am watching TV and I become so sleepy, and fall asleep. I wake up to a surprise, and Angel Wicky have entered my apartment, and handcuffed me! I am so scared, what she is going to do with me.
    She start having me to smell and lick her sweaty gym socks, she has just been out running and they smell really bad! She removes her socks, and have me start smelling and worshiping her feet. Again very sweaty feet! She put her socks in my mouth, and start touching my body with her feet.
    My pussy, my tits, she even twist my nipples to demonstrate her power over me. Still I am very afraid, but she start to put her toe and foot inside my pussy, and I suddenly feel a comfort and get horny! She continue to put her foot in my pussy and stimulate my clit.
    I am so horny and so ready to orgasm, but she will not let me! I am desperate! I beg her to please orgasm, and she give me a countdown while foot fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit. But before she comes to zero she stops and say NO!
    She drags me by the handcuffs and place me in the closet, and put her sock in my mouth to shut me up! I desperately try to knock and open the closet, but she is sitting on a chair in front thinking of what to do to me next.

Out Now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Eating a banana from our bodies Second Cam

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm in ”Eating a banana from our bodies Second Cam” released today on: C4s
    Zazie Skymm came to visit me, and I had a little dirty secret I wanted to try with her. I explain to her that I have a banana, and that I want her to smear it on my ass. I want her to lick it up piece by piece. Zazie was not hard to ask. She was rather horny by the thought of eating a banana like this. So she smears the banana on my sexy ass, and she use her tongue passionately to lick it piece by piece.
    But all this has made me so horny so I smear the banana on her stomach and her belly button, and I start licking and caressing her body with passion and commitment. Zazie is so excited by my tongue exploring her body. It was such a horny body worship for the both of us.
    I urgently have the crave for banana!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.8

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade explore each other’s pits and belly in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.8” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I want to worship every part of Tina’s tiny body! I find my way to her little belly button and let my tongue slide in and out of her. It is like a tight little pussy! Tina just loves my tongue inside her, so she wants to try with mine as well. She lick every inch of my belly button with her moist tongue.
    But I want more! I want to smell her smooth armpits, I want to lick and caress them. They look so very sexy! So my tongue is passionately licking her pits up and down while Tina is moaning in pleasure. But I will have my pits licked by her as well, and Tina is not hard to ask. She slide her tongue in every direction, cleaning the fragrance from my delicious armpits!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Arousing worship

Big Supporter

The Sweet taste of Zazie

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm in ”The sweet taste of Zazie” released today on: C4s
    I have such a big fetish for armpits and belly buttons. So I just love to take every opportunity to get a taste of all my girlfriends. I just love the fragrance and the sweet taste of a belly button and a moist armpit. I start exploring Zazie’s belly button with my tongue and make sure nothing in her cave is left unexplored.
    So Zazie want to try this as well, and start using her tongue like she is licking a pussy. She is very excited by my belly button. So after she finishes, a put her back against the wall, and lift her arms so I can get a clear shot at her armpits. I start sniffing and licking every piece of her smooth armpits, before I have her give me the same horny revenge!
    Simply delightful fetishes

Big Supporter

Faceslaps for money

Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker make the slave pay in: “Faceslaps for money” out now on: C4s
    Princess Nikki and Lyen are in the mood to have a big party. So where should they get the money for this? Well a stupid slave is convenient enough for such a task. The Princesses comes back over and over to the slave and demand him to pay them money.
    Depending on the amount of money, he receives faceslaps “in the local currency”. The Princesses keep serving faceslap after faceslap. And The slave must count the number of slaps, to make it humiliating for him.
    In the end he rather broke, so he must take a serious high number of slaps, because the Princesses are rather pissed of! When the Princesses are bored by this game, they leave him with his red cheeks with no remorse.
    Red cheeks and broke

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.9

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade love licking feet in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.9” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    My passion for a moist foot is well known. I just love the feet of my girlfriends when they are so perfectly moist and sweet. Tina’s feet are so sexy and I can’t wait to have my nose smelling and tongue exploring her sweet feet. I let my tongue slide up and down her foot, I lick her heels and suck her sexy little toes like the sweetest candy.
    Tina is so excited by my treatment and she takes charge and start caressing and smelling my feet. It is such a exciting feeling when Tina is licking my passionate feet. I am in ecstasy it is like a chill down my spine! She suck my sweet toes, lick my sole and caress my feet so I get really dizzy!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Perfect foot worship

Big Supporter

The Sweet taste of Zazie Second Cam

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm in ”The sweet taste of Zazie Second Cam” released today on: C4s
    I have such a big fetish for armpits and belly buttons. So I just love to take every opportunity to get a taste of all my girlfriends. I just love the fragrance and the sweet taste of a belly button and a moist armpit. I start exploring Zazie’s belly button with my tongue and make sure nothing in her cave is left unexplored.
    So Zazie want to try this as well, and start using her tongue like she is licking a pussy. She is very excited by my belly button. So after she finishes, a put her back against the wall, and lift her arms so I can get a clear shot at her armpits. I start sniffing and licking every piece of her smooth armpits, before I have her give me the same horny revenge!
    Simply delightful fetishes

Big Supporter

So you think our asses is sexy? Second Cam(in your face)

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm farting in ”So you think our asses is sexy? Second Cam” released today on: C4s
    (This Cam version give you the fart straight in your face)
    I know you are secretly looking at our sexy asses, and you secret dreams about our sweet rose. But one thing you should know is that asses can be a cruel weapon as well! So better get behind our asses and watch as we are teasing you loser! I bet you are pretty excited now?
    But wait I need to fart and I give it to you straight up your nose! Happy now? Zazie wants to give you some so better get behind her ass now! We will just keep farting in your pathetic face and nose. If you dare to faint of our sweet smell you are in BIG trouble! Stay and smell until we tell you otherwise!
    Pure Princess air support

Big Supporter

Sexy belly buttons and boobs

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I am having a very delicious tea with Angel Wicky, but I have on my mind something even more delicious. So when Angel spill her tea in her lap, I instantly notice that she also spilled on her belly button. I do off course offer and start to lick it up. Angel Wicky loves so much my passionate tongue in her belly button, so when I am done she return the favor to me.
    But I have to worship her big boobs. They are so nice I want to play with them. So I caress and kiss her boobs. I suck her pierced nipples, and I spit on her boobs and lick it of. I encourage Angel Wicky to spit as well, so I can taste her sweet saliva on her boobs. It was such a horny game.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.11

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker have a foot worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.11” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I think Lyen Parker has such an amazingly sexy ass! I just want to bury my tongue in between her ass cheeks and keep licking every piece of her asshole. I have Lyen up against my wall, and I just start smelling her fragrance and instantly stick my tongue inside to lick her tight asshole. Lyen is so excited by my tongue that she turn the table around.
    Lyen start smelling and licking my delicious ass with her moist tongue and I can really feel the passion inside me. She lick around my rose, and she start fucking my ass with her tongue with totally dedication. I am so excited, this is simply heaven!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I just love those feet

Big Supporter

My little spit slut!

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Nothing gives me more pleasure than dominating my little slut, and turn her into my spit licker.
    I start spitting in her face, and in her mouth, while I humiliate her. I spit in her hands and have her zip it from her hands. I spit in a glass and have her drink the content in the glass with my spit mixed with it.
    I spit on her ass and pussy, and I lick it off myself. I want a taste of her ass. . I put my hands around her neck and tighten, so the air she breath is my to control. Before I drag her by her hair to the bed.
    Now she for sure is my little spit bitch!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.12

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker loves a moist armpit in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.12” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I have been secretly admiring the sexy armpits of Lyen for a long time, and I want so much to have a taste. So I told her my dreams, and she was not hard to ask. I start smelling and really feel her fragrance they smell as good as they looked! So I start passionately to lick her pits with my tongue and taste every inch of her. I spit on her pits, and I lick my own spit with my eager tongue!
    Lyen is very excited by my treatment, so she tells me that she will have a horny revenge on my armpits! She starts smelling and licking every single inch of my horny pits. It is such a delightful feeling with her tongue exploring every piece of my armpits! Lyen find some milk chocolate and smear it on my armpit, and the lick it off.
    (as if my armpits are not sweet enough without the chocolate)
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Simply the sexiest armpits

Big Supporter

Foot fetish with Lyen Parker

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker Licking feet in ”Foot fetish with Lyen Parker” released today on: C4s and also recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I just love Lyen’s feet so much. They are delicious. I really had no problem lay on the floor when she told me to, and started to take her high heels of her sexy feet. I smelled every inch of her sole, and I get so excited by her sexy smell. She put her feet over my mouth for me to lick, and her toes inside my mouth to suck. She used her other foot on my tits, and my pussy to get me even more excited.
    But it is a two way street, I also love having my feet licked and sucked. Lyen is not hard to ask, so she return the favor to me in a very sensual and horny way! It is like a thrill running down my spine! So we start to lick and suck each others feet at the same time. The best of both worlds! Two beautiful ladies playing a very horny and sexy games passionately.
    I am drooling!

Big Supporter

Lick my feet, armpits and throat

I have my bitch start worship my feet inside my stilettos. But only for a short while, I want her tongue to really clean my feet. So I instruct her how to lick my sole and my toes. But it is not enough for me, I want my armpits cleaned as well, so her tongue is put to good use cleaning my sweaty pits.
    I want my throat licked by her as well, so I make sure I can feel my bitch horny tongue well today. But I get so horny by her tongue treatment, so I can’t resist starting to lick her throat as well

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.13

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm “break some wind” in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 1.13” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I know you are secretly looking at our sexy asses, and you secret dreams about our sweet rose. But one thing you should know is that asses can be a cruel weapon as well! So better get behind our asses and watch as we are teasing you loser! I bet you are pretty excited now?
    But wait I need to fart and I give it to you straight up your nose! Happy now? Zazie wants to give you some so better get behind her ass now! We will just keep farting in your pathetic face and nose. If you dare to faint of our sweet smell you are in BIG trouble! Stay and smell until we tell you otherwise!
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Who can resist these beautiful asses?