check the ballbusting updates here

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Armpits and belly button Tina Blade Second cam

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade in a hot worship in ”Armpits and belly button Tina Blade Second cam” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    It has been such a long time since I was shooting with Tina Blade. I have really missed her! So now I finally have her in my presence I will for sure make the most of it. I want to worship every part of her tiny body! I find my way to her little belly button and let my tongue slide in and out of her. It is like a tight little pussy! Tina just loves my tongue inside her, so she wants to try with mine as well. She lick every inch of my belly button with her moist tongue.
    But I want more! I want to smell her smooth armpits, I want to lick and caress them. They look so very sexy! So my tongue is passionately licking her pits up and down while Tina is moaning in pleasure. But I will have my pits licked by her as well, and Tina is not hard to ask. She slide her tongue in every direction, cleaning the fragrance from my delicious armpits!
    Simply delicious

Big Supporter

My little bitch lick my feet

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki
    My little bitch is sitting in front of me, and I tell her that she has to smell my shoe and feet. But she is a bit resistant, so I have to shove the shoe in her face to get her started. I continue having her smell my feet and start licking them, while I am using my phone. But I want to turn up the volume, and have her show me her pussy.
    I start rubbing her clit and foot fuck her, while she is worshiping my toes. I even have her suck the toes that just have been up her pussy. I spit on my foot, and have her lick the spit. I make her rub her own pussy and lick the fingers. So all in all I have a good bitch with a little bit of training.

Big Supporter

Foot love with Tina Blade

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade in a hot worship in ”Foot love with Tina Blade” released today on: C4s
    My passion for a moist foot is well known. I just love the feet of my girlfriends when they are so perfectly moist and sweet. Tina’s feet are so sexy and I can’t wait to have my nose smelling and tongue exploring her sweet feet. I let my tongue slide up and down her foot, I lick her heels and suck her sexy little toes like the sweetest candy.
    Tina is so excited by my treatment and she takes charge and start caressing and smelling my feet. It is such a exciting feeling when Tina is licking my passionate feet. I am in ecstasy it is like a chill down my spine! She suck my sweet toes, lick my sole and caress my feet so I get really dizzy!
    Simply delicious

Big Supporter

Licking Amirah's juicy belly and armpits

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Amirah is entering the living room as I am reading, and she is not very happy. She have found some videos of me online licking other girls armpits and belly buttons, and she wants an answer why I do not lick hers.
    So I get the picture, and I start licking her belly button without further discussion. Amirah likes it very much, and she wants me to smell her armpit. After I have smelled it, she removes the little fabric that is covering this treasure, and I start smelling and licking her succulent armpits. They have such a sweet fragrance.
    I go down to her belly button again, and add some spit to spice up the sweet taste. It is such a horny game, and now she cannot say I never do this to her.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.7

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade have a hot oil body rubbing in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.7” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    Tina Blade have such a skinny body, and I just want to rub myself against her. I start by licking her tongue, before I have massage oil on her body and start rubbing up against her. But Tina gets pretty turned on, and she suddenly take control and start rubbing herself against my ass.
    I start riding her thigh with my pussy and Tine do the same to me before we satisfied leave the room.
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am speechless

Big Supporter

Two beauties peeing on a car

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

I am looking at Christina’s phone and find a picture of my boyfriend! So I pull her face to the car window, make her spit on it and lick it off. But she soon get very angry with me, and pull me to the window to lick my own spit. We soon realize we are both pretty mad, and the car is the best place to place our anger!
    We continue to spit on the car window, and Christina think it is time to pee as well. She pees a really nice stream. To show our anger furthermore, I also need to pee, and give the car some of my golden shower to consummate. Then we both rub our sexy tits on the window, where we just have peed and spit a lot.
    Christina need to pee yet again and give one more shower for the car. But I am still upset with her pictures of my boyfriend, so I make her lick the spit of my piss covered window, before we both agree that the car is our bitch!

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Foot love with Tina Blade second cam

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade in a hot worship in ”Foot love with Tina Blade Second Cam” released today on: C4s
    My passion for a moist foot is well known. I just love the feet of my girlfriends when they are so perfectly moist and sweet. Tina’s feet are so sexy and I can’t wait to have my nose smelling and tongue exploring her sweet feet. I let my tongue slide up and down her foot, I lick her heels and suck her sexy little toes like the sweetest candy.
    Tina is so excited by my treatment and she takes charge and start caressing and smelling my feet. It is such a exciting feeling when Tina is licking my passionate feet. I am in ecstasy it is like a chill down my spine! She suck my sweet toes, lick my sole and caress my feet so I get really dizzy!

Big Supporter

Foot Dominated By Angel Wicky

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky in a bondage foot domination in ”Foot dominated by Angel Wicky” released today on: C4s
    I am watching TV and I become so sleepy, and fall asleep. I wake up to a surprise, and Angel Wicky have entered my apartment, and handcuffed me! I am so scared, what she is going to do with me.
    She start having me to smell and lick her sweaty gym socks, she has just been out running and they smell really bad! She removes her socks, and have me start smelling and worshiping her feet. Again very sweaty feet! She put her socks in my mouth, and start touching my body with her feet.
    My pussy, my tits, she even twist my nipples to demonstrate her power over me. Still I am very afraid, but she start to put her toe and foot inside my pussy, and I suddenly feel a comfort and get horny! She continue to put her foot in my pussy and stimulate my clit.
    I am so horny and so ready to orgasm, but she will not let me! I am desperate! I beg her to please orgasm, and she give me a countdown while foot fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit. But before she comes to zero she stops and say NO!
    She drags me by the handcuffs and place me in the closet, and put her sock in my mouth to shut me up! I desperately try to knock and open the closet, but she is sitting on a chair in front thinking of what to do to me next.
    Put me in chains and let me worship

Big Supporter

Hot ass licking with Coco De Mal

In the words of Princess Nikki

It is a while since I had the chance to lick Coco’s ass. But she is finally here with me again, and her ass has got bigger. I can’t wait to put my tongue between those juicy ass cheeks. Coco is spreading her ass wide for me, so I can stick my tongue deep inside her! It is just such a horny feeling. I have her place her ass on my face so I can get even deeper inside her, while she is moaning like crazy! But I want her tongue in my ass as well, so I place myself on the bed so Coco can get a clear shot to my rose and start licking, tongue fuck and enjoy my precious ass! Coco is as horny as me for a precious rose, so she really bury her tongue deep inside me.

Big Supporter

Nikki with Angel Wicky 02

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky in a bondage domination in ”Nikki with Angel Wicky 02” released today on: C4s
    Angel Wicky locked me in the closet after having handcuffed me. Now she pulls me out of the closet to have her way with me. She lay me on the sofa and start licking and biting my nipples, before she licks my pussy. But it is not about me, Angel Wicky have more in mind.
    She smother me with her big boobs, to a point where I almost pass out. Then she puts her pussy on my lips, and demand me to lick her good! As her good bitch and still handcuffed, I do as I am told.
    After having had her satisfaction she start beating my pussy with kitchen appliances and torment my nipples. Before she gets a bottle from the kitchen and start fucking me with it while rubbing my clit.
    But she is very kind to me, and allow me to orgasm, which I really do big time! She end it with me licking my juices from the bottle like the good bitch I am!
    Put me in chains and let me worship

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.9

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf have a very hot foot worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.9” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I have one more secret fetish that I want to share with Annie Wolf. I want to lick her sweet feet. So I start taking of her shoes, and passionately kiss her sexy feet. They are just so perfectly smelling and tasting. I lick every inch of her soles, and clean her toes to perfection. I take her sexy feet deep inside my mouth, they just are so delicious. Annie get so excited, and she wants to have a taste of mine as well. She start licking my soles, and suck on my toes with passion. Her tongue is exploring every inch of my feet. I am so very excited by her lick and kisses. It is truly a perfect fetish
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Nikki with Angel Wicky 04

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky in a hot belly button and boob worship in: ”Nikki with Angel Wicky 04” released today on: C4s
    I am having a very delicious tea with Angel Wicky, but I have on my mind something even more delicious. So when Angel spill her tea in her lap, I instantly notice that she also spilled on her belly button. I do off course offer and start to lick it up. Angel Wicky loves so much my passionate tongue in her belly button, so when I am done she return the favor to me.
    But I have to worship her big boobs. They are so nice I want to play with them. So I caress and kiss her boobs. I suck her pierced nipples, and I spit on her boobs and lick it of. I encourage Angel Wicky to spit as well, so I can taste her sweet saliva on her boobs. It was such a horny game.
    I am drroling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.10

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf have a very hot pussy worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.10” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    After having tasted the sweet and sexy ass of Annie Wolf, I am so horny to taste her delicious pussy. I ask her if she can orgasm while being licked, and she sure can do. So I start a very gentle and passionate licking of her lips and clit, before she tell me to put my tongue inside. For sure Annie was able to orgasm while being licked. She comes like a thunderstorm with my tongue inside her pussy. But I want to orgasm as well, and I place Annie in a convenient position to lick my pussy in the same way I licked hers. Annie takes her time and give me a very horny revenge, with her tongue exploring every inch of my pussy. So today it was a double orgasm while enjoying each others pussies
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.13

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Coco De Mal have a hot belly button and armpit worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.13” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I just love this raven haired bombshell. She is just so sexy, and I can’t wait to put my tongue in her belly button and lick her armpits. I caress and kiss her belly button with passion, and I start to tongue fuck her as I enjoy every second of it. I kiss and start to lick her armpits, they are so full of fragrance after a long day. They smell just perfect. I let my tongue slide up and down as I let her feel my moist tongue. Coco is so horny for my belly button and armpits as well, and she give me a very horny revenge letting her tongue explore my body
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com It is simply a delight to watch

Big Supporter

Loving Afina Kisser's sweet feet

Afina Kisser is a good friend of mine, but I have a desire for her sexy feet. So after we have something to drink, I take my shot at getting my will. I undress her, and start licking and sucking her tits, before I start licking her feet with her stilettos still on. But I need more access to my desire, and I remove the stilettos. I start licking her sole from heel to toe. I feel so powerful and so ecstatic.
    Afina is just catering to my need, she is just my little bitch as I start licking and sucking her sweet toes. They taste so perfectly delicious. I continue to lick her feet, and start playing with a ring on her toes which I lick on and off. Feet are so delicious.