check the ballbusting updates here

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Lift and carry and pussy worship

Out today: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    I have Afina Kisser on my couch, and I am licking her sweet toes. But I want to do more. I lift her up and carry her in the room. She is very afraid when I do so, but I am strong, and Afina is no match for me. I hold her upside down, and I take a big taste of her juicy pussy before I put her down on the couch again.
    I tie her hands and put a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, before I start licking her pussy again. I lift her up and turn her ass up, so I can get access to her pussy from behind. I continue licking her pussy until she have a powerful orgasm.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.15

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade have a horny pussy worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.15” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I just love Tina Blade’s pussy. She have big lips, which I simply love, and I can’t wait to put my tongue between them. I start licking her pussy and clit passionately, and Tina is really enjoying my gentle tongue. But I want Tina to squirt for me, so I bring the “magic wand” and start massaging her g spot. Tina can really squirt, and she comes hard! Now Tina have a horny revenge for me, and she gives me the same sensational treatment with her tongue. It is so gentle, so moist and erotic the way she lick me. Tina want me to come as well, and she uses the magic wand on me as well. It is simply a heavenly feeling rushing through my body when I come! I am shaking heavily and my pussy is so wet! Now we are two satisfied ladies after both having a powerful orgasm
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am ecstatic

Big Supporter

Candy's sweet revenge

Candy Sweet wants to give me a very horny revenge, and she goes straight for my belly button. I can really feel her tongue licking and fucking my belly button like it was a good pussy. She moves to my armpits, and lick me with the same passion as I did with hers, and not a spot is left unexplored.

But I have another passion, and I start licking her sexy ears. She gets very excited, and she give me the same treatment back.

Big Supporter

Worship with Afina Kisser

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Afina Kisser is a good friend of mine, but I have a desire for her sexy feet. So after we have something to drink, I take my shot at getting my will. I undress her, and start licking and sucking her tits, before I start licking her feet with her stilettos still on. But I need more access to my desire, and I remove the stilettos. I start licking her sole from heel to toe. I feel so powerful and so ecstatic.

Afina is just catering to my need, she is just my little bitch as I start licking and sucking her sweet toes. They taste so perfectly delicious. I continue to lick her feet, and start playing with a ring on her toes which I lick on and off. Feet are so delicious.

Big Supporter

Birthday foot bitch for Coco

It is my birthday, and Coco is coming into my bed to congratulate me. As a birthday gift I want to be her foot bitch, and lick and suck her sweet feet. She is wearing some sexy black stockings, and I start licking and caressing her sole with my tongue. I let my tongue slide to her toes, and start sucking her toes.

She shoves her feet in my mouth so I can taste them both at the same time.. It tastes delicious! She have me on my back, and start shoving her feet deep inside my mouth, so I have no other option but to suck her feet.

What a perfect birthday gift.

Big Supporter

Lia Belly button and armpits

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta in a hot worship in: ”Lia, Belly button and armpits” released today on: C4s

I want so much to taste Lia’s belly button and armpits. They look so delicious. Sa when she invites me for a taste, she does not have to ask me twice. After playing with pierced belly button, I start to lick and tongue fuck it, before she gives me a moist tongue revenge on mine.

I just need to taste and smell her fragrance on this hot day, so I turn my head to her armpits and start licking every inch of it. It has such a perfect smell and taste. Lia, is also very horny to taste mine, so she start to clean my pits with great dedication.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.17

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta have a delightful belly button and armpit worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.17” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I want so much to taste Lia’s belly button and armpits. They look so delicious. Sa when she invites me for a taste, she does not have to ask me twice. After playing with pierced belly button, I start to lick and tongue fuck it, before she gives me a moist tongue revenge on mine.

I just need to taste and smell her fragrance on this hot day, so I turn my head to her armpits and start licking every inch of it. It has such a perfect smell and taste. Lia, is also very horny to taste mine, so she start to clean my pits with great dedication.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Is my drooling apparent?

Big Supporter

Lift and carry and pussy worship

I have Afina Kisser on my couch, and I am licking her sweet toes. But I want to do more. I lift her up and carry her in the room. She is very afraid when I do so, but I am strong, and Afina is no match for me. I hold her upside down, and I take a big taste of her juicy pussy before I put her down on the couch again.

I tie her hands and put a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, before I start licking her pussy again. I lift her up and turn her ass up, so I can get access to her pussy from behind. I continue licking her pussy until she have a powerful orgasm.

Big Supporter

Annie Wolf foot worship

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Annie Wolf in a hot worship: ”Annie Wolf foot worship” released today on: C4s

I have one more secret fetish that I want to share with Annie Wolf. I want to lick her sweet feet. So I start taking of her shoes, and passionately kiss her sexy feet. They are just so perfectly smelling and tasting. I lick every inch of her soles, and clean her toes to perfection. I take her sexy feet deep inside my mouth, they just are so delicious.

Annie get so excited, and she wants to have a taste of mine as well. She start licking my soles, and suck on my toes with passion. Her tongue is exploring every inch of my feet. I am so very excited by her lick and kisses. It is truly a perfect fetish!

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.18

The beautiful Princess Nikki is licking Afina’s sexy feet in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.18” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Afina Kisser is a good friend of mine, but I have a desire for her sexy feet. So after we have a beverage, I take my shot at getting my will. I undress her, and start licking and sucking her tits, before I start licking her feet with her stilettos still on. But I need more access to my desire, and I remove the stilettos. I start licking her sole from heel to toe. I feel so powerful and so ecstatic. Afina is just catering to my need, she is just my little bitch as I start licking and sucking her sweet toes. They taste so perfectly delicious. I continue to lick her feet, and start playing with a ring on her toes which I lick on and off. Feet are so delicious

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.19

The beautiful Princess Nikki is carrying Afina Kisser in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.19” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I have Afina Kisser on my couch, and I am licking her sweet toes. But I want to do more. I lift her up and carry her in the room. She is very afraid when I do so, but I am strong, and Afina is no match for me. I hold her upside down, and I take a big taste of her juicy pussy before I put her down on the couch again. I tie her hands and put a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, before I start licking her pussy again. I lift her up and turn her ass up, so I can get access to her pussy from behind. I continue licking her pussy until she have a powerful orgasm

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.22

The beautiful Princess Nikki is having the hottest foot and toe worship with Nesty in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.22” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Nesty is here with me, and we start to tease you all with our toes sticking out of our flip flops. Don’t our toes look sexy? But it is not for you guys. I am going to enjoy sucking and licking the sweet toes of Nesty myself. So I start caressing her toes with my tongue. I lick every inch of her toes, and between her toes with the greatest desire and passion.

Nesty is so horny after my licking, so she start giving me the same horny revenge with her tongue. She caress my toes and feet so much that I almost orgasm. I really enjoy my girlfriends licking my toes like Nesty is doing. It really get my juices flowing.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling from lust!

Big Supporter

Tina Blade oil rubbing

Take a look at the beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade in a hot body oil rub in: ”Tina Blade Oil Rubbing” released today on: C4s

Tina Blade have such a skinny body, and I just want to rub myself against her. I start by licking her tongue, before I have massage oil on her body and start rubbing up against her. But Tina gets pretty turned on, and she suddenly take control and start rubbing herself against my ass.

I start riding her thigh with my pussy and Tine do the same to me before we satisfied leave the room.

It is hard to only watch

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.23

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a horny trampling with Nesty in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.23” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am sitting in my living room with Nesty, and I explain to her that I am rather horny. But I am not horny for the normal pussy or ass licking. So I tell her that I want her to use her feet to trample me. So I lay down on the floor, and Nesty start stepping on my belly. She love this horny game sooo much, so she also want me to trample her in the same manner. I start stepping up and down of her skinny belly, I am so afraid she will break! But I want more, a lot more. So I lay down again, and Nesty start standing on my belly for a long time. I want her there as long as possible. So when I am satisfied, Nesty lays down, and I give her the same horny revenge. For sure we will love to play this game later

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I wish these beautiful feet could walk over me

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.24

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a horny armpit and Belly button worship with Nesty in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 2.24” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Nesty is sleeping on the coach as I walk into the apartment. So I can’t resist something I have wanted to do for a long time. I first slide my fingers along her armpits and have a smell of her scent. But I want more, and I start smelling her sweet armpits.

But Nesty wakes up, and I am not sure how she will react. But she is very curious how it feels, so I stick my tongue out and start licking every inch of her armpits. Nesty want to try this fetish to, so I position myself so she can lick my moist pits.

I once more introduce her to another of my fetishes, belly button. I start licking and tongue fucking her belly button with my tongue and I slide it along her piercing. So Nesty gives me the same horny licking right back, before we both share a warm hug for goodbye.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling