check the ballbusting updates here

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Me and Nesty flipflops feet

The beautiful Princess Nikki is having the hottest foot and toe worship with Nesty in: “Me and Nesty flipflops feet” released today on: C4s

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Nesty is here with me, and we start to tease you all with our toes sticking out of our flip flops. Don’t our toes look sexy? But it is not for you guys. I am going to enjoy sucking and licking the sweet toes of Nesty myself. So I start caressing her toes with my tongue. I lick every inch of her toes, and between her toes with the greatest desire and passion.

Nesty is so horny after my licking, so she start giving me the same horny revenge with her tongue. She caress my toes and feet so much that I almost orgasm. I really enjoy my girlfriends licking my toes like Nesty is doing. It really get my juices flowing.

I am drooling from lust!

Big Supporter

Lift and carry and pussy worship

The beautiful Princess Nikki is feeling powerful in: “Lift & carry and pussy eating” released today on: C4s

I have Afina Kisser on my couch, and I am licking her sweet toes. But I want to do more. I lift her up and carry her in the room. She is very afraid when I do so, but I am strong, and Afina is no match for me. I hold her upside down, and I take a big taste of her juicy pussy before I put her down on the couch again.

I tie her hands and put a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet, before I start licking her pussy again. I lift her up and turn her ass up, so I can get access to her pussy from behind. I continue licking her pussy until she have a powerful orgasm.

A really powerful Princess

Big Supporter

Budapest 2016 POV 1.4

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a useful task for a cuckold in: “Budapest 2016 POV 1.4” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

You Pathetic little , I have you locked up in my apartment! I have just been fucking with some men and my pussy and ass are filled with cum! Guess what you little loser, your task is very simple, lick the cum from the men from my pussy and ass! This is all you are good for, and the reason I keep you. To lick the sperm, and lick and eat my ! You are nothing but a little cuckold for me anyways!

I even spared some bonus sperm for you in a condom! So to be nice to you I will put in on my ass and pussy, this is what you like right? To lick my beautiful ass and pussy even if it is covered in cum. So get that tongue working my pathetic cuckold! Lick!!

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com get that tongue working

Big Supporter

Lifting and Carry with young Darcia

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I am so excited after licking Darcia’s sexy feet, and I want to explore another fetish with her. I am a very strong woman, and I want t lift and Carry Darcia in my apartment. She is such a sexy girl, and I can’t wait to carry her naked body in my strong arms.

While I hold her upside down, I take my chances and taste her juicy pussy. She is defenseless anyway in my arms, so I lick her pussy. I continue to carry her around in the apartment in different positions.

Big Supporter

Robot Lesbians 1.8

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Daniella is former college roommates in: “Robot lesbians 1.8” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am so happy to see my college roommate Daniella after all these years. We have so much catching up to do. So we start talking, as my man comes into the living room. But he Is having flashes and fantasies in his brain. He sees me and Daniella having hot lesbian sex.

I take him to the bathroom, and I want to give him medicine when he tells me this. I have always fantasized about Daniella, and he gives me a magic stick to use. So when I get back I use this on Daniella. She is now completely in my control.

So I have my way with her, worshiping her body, her tits and her lovely pussy just the way I have always wanted to. I have her worship me the same way to give me a perfect orgasm. This was my dream come through!

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Simply delightful dominance

Big Supporter

Belly Button and armpits with Nesty

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nesty is giving us an evening with hot ass worship in: “Belly button and armpits with Nesty” released today on: C4s

Nesty is such a cute girl, and I can’t wait to worship some other body parts of her. I have her against the wall looking upon her sexy tight body, and I start sticking my tongue inside her belly button. I let it slide in and out and really enjoy tongue fucking her belly button. I slide up to her armpits, and I start savoring her taste on my moist tongue from every inch of her delightful pits. I leave no space unexplored from her armpits. Nesty gets really turned on by my licking, and she turn the table and start licking my armpits with the same dedication and passion as I just licked hers. I am ecstatic by these games with my delightful girlfriend

A really horny and arousing worship

Big Supporter

Shower sex with Angel Wicky

Angel Wicky and me are so horny, so we take a hot steamy shower together. I start soaping Angel’s upper body and huge boobs, and with a gentle touch I make sure no spot is left untouched. Angel Wicky give me a very passionate revenge.

We move down to our asses and pussies, and it is given the same careful passionate treatment as the upper body. I put some soap on Angel’s thighs and I rub my clit back and forth until I am having a powerful orgasm.

A hot horny shower like this, is not perfect without a passionate kiss as a thank you!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.1

The beautiful Princess Nikki gives teen Darcia Lee a foot worship in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.1” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I have a visit from teenager Darcia for the first time, and I can’t wait to worship her sexy young and tight body parts. I introduce her first to one of my passions, feet. She has such sexy feet in her open stilettos. But first I want a taste of her delightful tits before I start licking her foot while it is still inside the stiletto. But I need to taste more, so her stilettos is soon gone, and I have access to her sexy toes and foot. So I start sucking her toes one after another, and enjoy every second of the worship

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Lesbian Femdom is what I long for. Two hot ladies kicking my dangling nutsack with their sexy feet. Not even wanting my big dick. Hmu KIK messenger goofydude025

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.2

The beautiful Princess Nikki is lifting and carrying Darcia Lee in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.2” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am so excited after licking Darcia’s sexy feet, and I want to explore another fetish with her. I am a very strong woman, and I want t lift and Carry Darcia in my apartment. She is such a sexy girl, and I can’t wait to carry her naked body in my strong arms. While I hold her upside down, I take my chances and taste her juicy pussy. She is defenseless anyway in my arms, so I lick her pussy. I continue to carry her around in the apartment in different positions.

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.3

The beautiful Princess Nikki is worshiping Darcia Lee’s feet in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.3” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

As the sweet teenager Darcia is completely in my power, I continue to worship her feet. I spit on them and lick it off. I leave no spot unexplored on her sexy feet. I am so excited to have this power over her. I suck her sexy toes like it was the sweetest lollipop, they just taste so delicious. Darcia seem to really enjoy my treatment of her feet, she is moaning like crazy with every touch of my tongue

Big Supporter

Sexy shower with Angel Wicky

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky invite us to a hot shower sex in: “Sexy shower with Angel Wicky” released today on: C4s

Angel Wicky and me are so horny, so we take a hot steamy shower together. I start soaping Angel’s upper body and huge boobs, and with a gentle touch I make sure no spot is left untouched. Angel Wicky give me a very passionate revenge.

We move down to our asses and pussies, and it is given the same careful passionate treatment as the upper body. I put some soap on Angel’s thighs and I rub my clit back and forth until I am having a powerful orgasm.

A hot horny shower like this, is not perfect without a passionate kiss as a thank you!

I need a very cold shower!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.4

The beautiful Princess Nikki is worshiping Darcia Lee’s feet in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.4” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

As the sweet teenager Darcia is completely in my power, I continue to worship her feet. I spit on them and lick it off. I leave no spot unexplored on her sexy feet. I am so excited to have this power over her. I suck her sexy toes like it was the sweetest lollipop, they just taste so delicious. Darcia seem to really enjoy my treatment of her feet, she is moaning like crazy with every touch of my tongue

Big Supporter

Date with Darcia Lee

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Darcia Lee have a hot foot fetish date in: “Date with Darcia Lee” released today on: C4s

I have a visit from Darcia for the first time, and I can’t wait to worship her sexy young and tight body parts. I introduce her first to one of my passions, feet. She has such sexy feet in her open stilettos. So I waste no time, and I start licking her foot while it is still inside the stiletto.

But I need to taste more, so her stilettos is soon gone, and I have access to her sexy toes and foot. So I start sucking her toes one after another, and enjoy every second of the worship.
    Hot foot fetish with two beauties

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.5

The beautiful Princess Nikki lick and fuck Darcia Lee’s teenage pussy in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.5” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

It is time for me to lick the juicy pussy of Darcia. She should be wet enough after my treatment of her feet. Her pussy is so wet, and so perfectly juicy, and I can’t get enough of her sweet young pussy. But I want to give her a real good fuck, So I get the strapon, and start fucking her pussy. Darcia gets all carried away, and while I fuck her I continue licking her feet. She is in ecstasy. So I slide the strapon in and out of her young pussy until she climaxes by my treatment.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling