check the ballbusting updates here

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Princess Nikki's Lesbian Femdom

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.6

The beautiful Princess Nikki lick Darcia Lee’s teenage pussy and feet in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.6” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Darcia is completely is ecstasy so I start licking her sexy feet and toes again. I continue to spit and lick my saliva from her toes. I want to taste her pussy even more, so I start licking her pussy again, it is simply so wet now. I have her stand in a doggy style, and I lick her feet and pussy in this position until we both are satisfied with her introduction of my fetishes

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.7

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cathy Heaven explore each others bodies in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.7” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am visiting a good friend of mine Cathy Heaven, and I want so badly to have a hot lesbian fetish love with her. So I waste no time, and start kissing her right away. We both strip down nude, and I start licking, sucking and worshiping her gigantic boobs. I push my feet in between her boobs and fuck with my foot. I start worshiping her feet, and she lick my feet, we are in ecstasy, we are just so horny. So Cathy start fucking my pussy with her toe, and I am about to explode! She start licking me and I finally climax with her tongue work. So It is time for my payback. I get down on her and start licking her pussy with passion and dedication. She has such a tasty pussy, and she climaxes with my licking as well. We are two satisfied friends kissing for goodbye

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I am drooling

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.9

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Angel Wicky invite us to a hot shower sex in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.9” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

Angel Wicky and me are so horny, so we take a hot steamy shower together. I start soaping Angel’s upper body and huge boobs, and with a gentle touch I make sure no spot is left untouched. Angel Wicky give me a very passionate revenge.

We move down to our asses and pussies, and it is given the same careful passionate treatment as the upper body. I put some soap on Angel’s thighs and I rub my clit back and forth until I am having a powerful orgasm.

A hot horny shower like this, is not perfect without a passionate kiss as a thank you!

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I need a very cold shower!

Big Supporter

Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.11

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a lesbian gangbang in: “Lesbian Femdom 2017 3.11” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

After a massive ass licking of all my girlfriends, and their revenge on me, they lay me on my back on the couch. They bring out the vibrator, and start stimulating my clit. I am already on the edge of orgasm, so this just boost my already coming orgasm. They find another dildo and use it on my pussy, while still massaging my clit.. and I come once more. As if this was not enough, they find a third dildo, and start penetrating my ass while the other two is still doing miracles in my pussy and clit. I come over and over from this horny treatment. So to revenge my orgasms, I have my friends line up for a revenge by me. I start stimulating their clit one by one until they all have had their orgasm. This is the best gangbang ever! I still feel my juices running just thinking about it

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com I need a very cold shower… again!

Big Supporter

Budapest 2016 POV 1.5

The beautiful Princess Nikki is in bondage baking in: “Budapest POV 1.5” released today on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am tied up by my hands to the roof, and my feet are tied: There is no escape for me. I am getting cooked and baked. So after being tied to the roof, I am put on foil and baked even more. Watch my sweat.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Hot baking

Big Supporter

Homemade lesbians 2.15

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nomi Melone have a HOT foot fetish in: “Homemade lesbians 2.15” released recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com
    I am talking with Nomi, and she is telling me something, but I can’t focus on her words. I am totally obsessed with her sexy shoes and feet. So there is no other option. I take of her shoes and start worshiping her feet, and especially her sexy toes. I lick them like lollipops, suck the rings on her toes, and make sure I miss no spot around her toes.
    I open her dress, and I start tasting her ass and pussy, before I continue licking her toes and feet. I make her turn “doggy style” so I can get a good clear shot at licking her soles thoroughly, so there is absolutely no dirt left. I continue licking and sucking her toes, until she is completely “done” with my treatment.
    Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Hot feet, hot worship

Big Supporter

Homemade lesbians 2.16

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Shona River are hot schoolgirls exploring lesbian fetishes in: “Homemade lesbians 2.16” released recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I come home together with Shona River after school. We are two innocent school girls, and for some reasons we are curious about each other. So I start teasing and dancing a little for Shona, before we start passionately kissing each other. It is so sexy an so horny to kiss my classmate like this, I wish this moment could last forever.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Sweet horny kissing

Big Supporter

Homemade lesbians 3.4

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Brandy Smile is kissing hot in: “Homemade lesbians 3.4” released recently on: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com

I am taking a little nap on the couch as Smiley is entering the room. After a pleasant wake up talk, we simply start to kiss, and tongue kiss. It is so horny to feel Smiley’s moist tongue lick my tongue, I get really excited. She move in a position to give me a even hotter kiss and we both are so excited after some hot kissing.

Watch it at: www.mylesbianfetishclips.com Sweet horny kissing