check the ballbusting updates here

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Femdomuncut and the girls from this site

Big Supporter

2018 Pee party 1

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from 5 girlfriends for a piss party in: “2018 Pee party 1” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I have a new slave, and 5 Princesses ready to give him a unforgettable evening. After being introduced to all the girls by smelling their pussies, it is time for Champagne! Nia start by pissing in his face and mouth. But again, he fails to know which Princess it is!

I always have a full bladder, and I need to go next. I position myself over him, and let the champagne flow. Minnie need to pee, but she fills up a wine glass with her yellow champagne. Then she pours the piss in his toilet mouth. One more Princess needs to pee, so it is his lucky day! Piss from 4 Princesses.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Toilet training.

Big Supporter

Backstage of hard lessons 01

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Minnie Manga violate a janitor in: “Backstage of hard lessons 01” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

A sloppy lazy janitor is bitching and complaining while taking care of my porch! It is time to teach him a lesson! Minnie Manga and me drag him inside the house to fulfil a suitable punishment. Holding him down I start to slap the lazy bastard. We bring him to the floor, and start spitting in his dirty mouth, and he really look like a bigger crap than before.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com lazy janitor gets punished … HARD!