check the ballbusting updates here

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Femdomuncut and the girls from this site

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 03” out today on: C4s

Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga have their slave in a studio, because he screams to much! Nikki is not rather thrilled by this. To drive for a long time just because he is a screamer! So there is off course some punishment for the slave.

Now it is time for some serious ballbusting and whipping of his genitals. Before he is kicked and whipped again by all three Princesses.
    The Painful evening continues

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 04” out today on: C4s

Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga have their slave in a studio, because he screams to much! Nikki is not rather thrilled by this. To drive for a long time just because he is a screamer! So there is off course some punishment for the slave.

Now it is time for some serious ballbusting and whipping of his genitals. Before he is kicked and whipped again by all three Princesses. In the end they break him, and he can’t take no more

The Painful evening finally end for the slave!

Big Supporter

2017 piss party 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a lot of friends joining her in: “2017 piss party 03” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Pee utopia! Princess Nikki have invited a lot of her girlfriends to break in her human toilet. Nomi Melone, Shona River, Devil girl and more takes turns in pissing in his toilet mouth. When they are done, he need to use his tongue as toilet paper and clean all their pussies one after another.. Again pee utopia!

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Heaven on earth

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 05” out today on: C4s

It is Princess Nikki’s birthday, and she is playing a song, which leave the slave in a position where he needs to dance. While the Princesses surrounds him, he is kicked and whipped. The Princesses dance along with the song, and do everything to make him feel the pain and agony of these beauties. But no rest for the slave, he just needs to dance to celebrate Princess Nikki’s birthday, and her wish is to give him pain!

The Painful evening finally end for the slave!

Big Supporter

Lisa spit and shoe worship

Kinky Lisa have a bathroom attendant for her amusement in: “Lisa spit and shoe worship” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Lisa is making herself ready in the bathroom as the slave comes inside. After being served a beverage, she just start to spit in his slave face. He need off course to swallow her precious spit. She continues to spit in his face and mouth, and whatever he misses he must lick from the floor or the wall. Lisa wants a smoke, and while she is smoking, it is a perfect opportunity for her to have her boots cleaned. With the slave’s mouth off course. While he is cleaning she continue to spit on him. She uses his tongue as a cigarette disposal before he is sent out of the bathroom.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com spit attendant

Big Supporter

Darcia Lee femdom 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Darcia Lee and Julia give the slave a real good pain session in: “Darcia Lee femdom 02” out today on: C4s

Darcia and Julia is still helping me torment my slave, and Julia use her feet for some CBT. We bring out the good old whips, and we start whipping him again like the good Princesses we are. Julia bring out some more kitchen appliances, and she grab his tongue and dick with this for some more pain for him. Before we again whip him.

Big Supporter

Darcia Lee femdom 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Darcia Lee and Julia give the slave a real good pain session in: “Darcia Lee femdom 03” out today on: C4s

It is time to make things a little more painful for the slave, so I start twisting his pathetic dick. Julia start trampling his pathetic body. And Darcia follows up after her. So I guess it is up to me to give him the painful trampling with my sharp heels. I put my heel on his toe full weight to some painful screams from him!

We give him a new beating on his hands, and I do not use the soft leather, I use the metal to hit to make it hurt as much as possible. We give him some more whipping, before I “finish” him with some nice kicks!

Femdom introduction

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 01

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 01” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga have their slave in a studio, because he screams to much! Nikki is not rather thrilled by this. To drive for a long time just because he is a screamer! So there is off course some punishment for the slave. They start whipping, hitting and kicking the slave.

He must be thought to be more quiet, and this must be done the hard way! The Princesses takes turn in inflicting pain for their victim. Minnie is not very satisfied with his screaming, even when it is not hard! So she have to make him feel what “hard” is! They keep giving him a treatment he have asked for himself, so he better enjoy!

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com A Painful evening

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 02” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

They continue from part one, and he gets kicked really hard, even when Princess Nikki is using her left foot. They continue to whip and hit him with the rod and leave really visible marks on his ass and body.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com The Painful evening continues

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 03” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Now it is time for some serious ballbusting and whipping of his genitals. Before he is kicked and whipped again by all three Princesses.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com The Painful evening continues

Big Supporter

Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is giving their slave a night to remember in: “Nomi, Minnie, Nikki merciless Princesses 05” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

It is Princess Nikki’s birthday, and she is playing a song, which leave the slave in a position where he needs to dance. While the Princesses surrounds him, he is kicked and whipped. The Princesses dance along with the song, and do everything to make him feel the pain and agony of these beauties. But no rest for the slave, he just needs to dance to celebrate Princess Nikki’s birthday, and her wish is to give him pain!

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com The Painful evening finally end for the slave!

Big Supporter

Femdom with Darcia Lee

The beautiful Princess Nikki, have a visit from teen Darcia Lee in: “Femdom with Darcia Lee” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Darcia is our new mistress, and she is trying domination with me for the first time. So I call my slave over, and I tell her that she can do whatever she want to do with him. First he must welcome her by kissing and licking her shoes, before he must lick mine as well. Then we start using our whip and rod and give him some pain! I just love hitting his hands HARD!

Mistress Julia joins us, and he must welcome her in the same manner, before we continue our travel down the pain road. He is whipped, And Julia use a belt to tie his hands before we continue whipping, hitting his feet with kitchen appliances. Before he must kiss Julia’s feet in gratitude.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Another painful session start

Big Supporter

Femdom with Darcia Lee 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki, have a visit from teen Darcia Lee in: “Femdom with Darcia Lee 02” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Darcia and Julia is still helping me torment my slave, and Julia use her feet for some CBT. We bring out the good old whips, and we start whipping him again like the good Princesses we are. Julia bring out some more kitchen appliances, and she grab his tongue and dick with this for some more pain for him. Before we again whip him.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Another painful session continues

Big Supporter

Lady Lisa slaves welcome

Lady Lisa welcomes the slaves her way in: “Lady Lisa slaves welcome” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Lady Lisa is sitting in the living room as she calls the slave over. His first task for the day is to care for her boots. Caress them, lick the soles, while she spit on the slave. She start “penetrating” his chest with her spiked heels, as a second slave comes crawling in.. So it is convenient to use him as a chair after he has properly welcomed her boots. She has a smoke, and she use their mouth as the ashtray. She finish with using one of the slaves as her toilet, and pee in his toilet mouth.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Welcome slaves!

Big Supporter

Domi and Lucie pissing

Domi and Lucie is using their slave as their private toilet in: “Domi and Lucie pissing” out today on: www.undermyprincess.com

Domi and Lucie needs to piss, and since the slave is there, he might as well make himself useful. So Domi have him position himself, and she let the pee flow in his toilet mouth. Lucie is next, and she have him turn and give him yet another golden shower. For sure there is no dehydration in this house.

Watch it at: www.undermyprincess.com Toilet training.