check the ballbusting updates here

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Shave my legs!

The beautiful Princess Nikki use a slave in “Shave my legs!” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    One of the benefits of being a Princess is that slave’s can be used for everything! A beautiful Princess like me should not be bothered by boring everyday tasks. So my slave has to shave whatever body parts I find suitable!
    I have given my slave strict orders that he should bring feminine products if he wants to see me! One of these things is off course a lady shave. So I have him bring foam and water and start shaving my sexy legs. He should know that if he scratches me, he will be in BIG trouble!
    My slave has to shave both my legs to my satisfaction, and when he is finished I leave him like a used towel on the floor!
    Nothing but smooth legs are good enough!

Big Supporter

Foot job paradise

The beautiful Princess Nikki give a foot job to her slave in “Foot job paradise” released today on: C4s
    My slave have been doing great lately, and I think he is allowed to cum today. But it is not going to be just cum! I have him on his knees, and I start touching his dick with my feet. He is so easily aroused by this. But at the same time I touch his balls, and make it very clear that this foot, can easily destroy his balls!
    I start giving him a foot job, and he is truly enjoying my sexy feet on his pathetic dick. I keep going, and I even have him join in with his hand while I use my feet on him. So when I give him a countdown he is sure coming hard! The sperm is on my foot, and I think he should be grateful for my kindness! So he has to lick his own cum from my foot!
    But he got pleasure from me, so I want some fun as well, so I give him a couple of kick in his balls as a reminder who is the boss!
    These feet can give pleasure or pain..!

Big Supporter

Perverted burglar obsessed with my armpits

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/P...ith-my-armpits

A insane burglar breaks into my house while I am sleeping, and start sniffing my armpits. He is obviously more obsessed with my armpits than all my valuables. He keep sniffing both armpits over and over, before he start licking my sweaty armpits.
    Then the crazy son of a bitch takes of his pants and start jerking while licking my pits. He shots his load on my armpits, and then lick it of. He should be very lucky that I did not wake up!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/P...ith-my-armpits

Big Supporter

I just want to whip you! Second cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki needs to make a statement in: “I Just want to whip you! Second cam” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    I am feeling a little bored, and my slave showed up one day to early so I think a punishment should be in order! This will kill my boredom, and also give him something to think about when we have a time schedule. I tell him to give me his belt, and get on all fours. So I just start whipping his back as hard as I can.
    When he falls down I get even more frustrated and let his feet taste the belt! I have him stand against the wall so that I can get a clear shot at his back and his ass, and really give him a taste what he can expect the next days! I am not satisfied until he crawling on the floor!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Whipping Princess style

Big Supporter

Foot job paradise second cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki is giving a foot job in “Foot job paradise second cam” released today on: C4s
    My slave have been doing great lately, and I think he is allowed to cum today. But it is not going to be just cum! I have him on his knees, and I start touching his dick with my feet. He is so easily aroused by this. But at the same time I touch his balls, and make it very clear that this foot, can easily destroy his balls!
    I start giving him a foot job, and he is truly enjoying my sexy feet on his pathetic dick. I keep going, and I even have him join in with his hand while I use my feet on him. So when I give him a countdown he is sure coming hard! The sperm is on my foot, and I think he should be grateful for my kindness! So he has to lick his own cum from my foot!
    But he got pleasure from me, so I want some fun as well, so I give him a couple of kick in his balls as a reminder who is the boss!
    These feet can give both pleasure and pain!

Big Supporter

Cuckold training

"Cuckold training" Out today on: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already made a plan for his future. I smother him with my ass until he passes out.
    He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room. I explain clearly that from now, his only job is as a cuckold for his wife and me. His cock is in a chastity, so I tease him by putting his caged cock in my pussy, before I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy!
    When I am satisfied with his cleaning, I strap a mouth dildo on his face, and start riding it. I release him from chastity, and start jerking him with a clear message! Do not cum before me!! But he fails and cum too early, so I squeeze his dick and destroy his orgasm to a lot of discomfort.
    He must eat his own cum, and suck the dildo that just was in my pussy!

Out today on: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Me and Candy Sweet 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Candy continue their domination in: “Me and Candy Sweet 04” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Princess Candy trample one of the slaves with their high heels over and over. They walk and jump on him, even both at the same time, to some painful moaning from the slave . Princess Nikki wants a competition so the slaves must smell the ass of one Princess while the other Princess whips the slave. They keep going until the slave says stop, twice . Princess Nikki calls the slaves over to the couch, where they have to start cleaning the dirty soles of the Princesses boots. With some really humiliating talk I might add
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Princesses from heaven

Big Supporter

Public ass and armpit humiliation

Out today on: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/42121...t-humiliation/

You are nothing but a pathetic loser, so follow my ass because I will humiliate you in the streets. So watch my ass and lick it! Oops I just farted in your face, and everybody could see it!
    So better get down on the ground and start licking my sweaty foot.. It is so warm today, and I want everybody to see what a loser you are! Now prepare to lick my sweaty armpits loser. But better do it now, because I will go to the gym, and you can only imagine how my armpits will smell!
    I am fresh from the gym, and I did not shower. So better get down on your knees and lick my sweaty ass in the street. You feel pathetic right? Well I got more for you.. Now you need to clean my armpits again. I don’t want to walk in the city with my sweaty stinking armpits, so get your tongue working!

Out today on: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/42121...t-humiliation/

Big Supporter

Peeing on your car (outside cam)

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate a car in “Peeing on your car (outside cam)” released today on: C4s
    So you pathetic loser like to watch girls naked? Well I have a surprise for losers like you. Sitting in your car and spying on sexy Princesses like me! Watch as I rub my ass on your window, you can see it but you can’t touch it! I spit on you loser! You are just worth spitting on!
    Ohh wait! I can think of one more thing you little loser are worth! I will just piss on your window so you can see my pussy and dream I was pissing on you! Because a loser like you will never touch a Princess like me! Period!
    Simply just humiliation done perfect!

Big Supporter

The Cuckold initiation (part 1)

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already made a plan for his future. So I smother him with my ass until he passes out.
    He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room. I explain clearly that from now, his only job is as a cuckold for his wife and me. His cock is in a chastity, so I tease him by putting his caged cock in my pussy. I believe he would dreamed of fucking a beautiful Princess as me! Ha! Dream on cuckold!
    From now on you will only be cleaning the pussies of me and your wife. So, I have just been fucking a man, and now you need to clean my pussy. So get your tongue out and lick my cum filled pussy!

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Hurting hands

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Mini want the slave to feel pain in: “Hurting hands” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    You know I love so much to inflict pain to my slave. Mini is never hard to ask to join me in these quests. Mini loves maybe even more than me to inflict pain. So what are we to do with this slave today? Well I find some wooden spoons, and I think it is time to make his knuckles hurt.. BADLY!
    To some pain for him, I trample his hands with my spiked heels to get the party started. I knock hard on his knuckles, and neither Mini or me care if it hurts. Just get your hands out again. We don’t care about you! This is our fun time!
    We start spreading his pathetic legs, and start hitting his thighs, back and feet as well.. Ahh it was so much fun…. For us!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Just get those hands out again!

Big Supporter

Peeing on your car (inside cam)

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate a car in “Peeing on your car (inside cam)” released today on: C4s
    So you pathetic loser like to watch girls naked? Well I have a surprise for losers like you. Sitting in your car and spying on sexy Princesses like me! Watch as I rub my ass on your window, you can see it but you can’t touch it! I spit on you loser! You are just worth spitting on!
    Ohh wait! I can think of one more thing you little loser are worth! I will just piss on your window so you can see my pussy and dream I was pissing on you! Because a loser like you will never touch a Princess like me! Period!

Big Supporter

The Cuckold initiation (part 2)

Out now on: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

After having entered my office and waking up tied to a table I continue teaching my cuckold trainee how his future is going to be.
    I continue having him cleaning my cum filled pussy and smother him with my sexy ass, from part 1. But this is not enough, I need an orgasm again. So I find a mouth dildo which I strap to his mouth. So I let the dildo slide slowly into my pussy and start riding the dildo. He should be very happy, because he have the best seats in the house!
    As I ride him I slowly get closer and closer to a orgasm, and I decide to let him have a last chance to cum, before locking his dick forever. He is allowed to cum, but only after I have had my orgasm! So while I ride the dick I give him a hand job! But he is so aroused, and he comes before me, SO I ruin his orgasm completely!
    So when I have had my orgasm, I make him lick the cum from my hands. I take the dildo that has just been up my pussy and make him clean it, before leaving him tied up with the dildo in his mouth!

Out now on: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Peeing on your car 02 (new car)

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate a car in “Peeing on your car 02 (New car)” released today on: C4s

Big Supporter

Watch me as I pee in my shoes

The beautiful Princess Nikki does a POV domination in “Watch me as I pee in my shoes” released today on: C4s
    So you love watching me in my new shoes? I am looking very sexy don’t I? Well watch me as I walk towards you and you can see my pretty feet move closer to you. I know this makes you want me! Watch as I flip my feet out of the shoes. They are for sure warm and moist in these leather shoes.
    Now you better open your eyes! I am going to pee in my shoes while my feet is still inside of them. I bet you could be the shoe right now loser? Being covered in both my delightful feet and my pee. I put my foot inside and the pee squirts out of it.. It looks hot right? So watch as I walk again, and pee even more in my other shoe. I feel so relieved when I pee just freely like this! I bet you are getting a boner by watching me do this! dream I was pissing on you! Because a loser like you will never touch a Princess like me! Period!
    Simply just pee humiliation done perfect!