check the ballbusting updates here

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Shave my legs!

The beautiful Princess Nikki use a slave in “Shave my legs!” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    One of the benefits of being a Princess is that slave’s can be used for everything! A beautiful Princess like me should not be bothered by boring everyday tasks. So my slave has to shave whatever body parts I find suitable!
    I have given my slave strict orders that he should bring feminine products if he wants to see me! One of these things is off course a lady shave. So I have him bring foam and water and start shaving my sexy legs. He should know that if he scratches me, he will be in BIG trouble!
    My slave has to shave both my legs to my satisfaction, and when he is finished I leave him like a used towel on the floor!
    Nothing but smooth legs are good enough!

Big Supporter

Foot job paradise

The beautiful Princess Nikki give a foot job to her slave in “Foot job paradise” released today on: C4s
    My slave have been doing great lately, and I think he is allowed to cum today. But it is not going to be just cum! I have him on his knees, and I start touching his dick with my feet. He is so easily aroused by this. But at the same time I touch his balls, and make it very clear that this foot, can easily destroy his balls!
    I start giving him a foot job, and he is truly enjoying my sexy feet on his pathetic dick. I keep going, and I even have him join in with his hand while I use my feet on him. So when I give him a countdown he is sure coming hard! The sperm is on my foot, and I think he should be grateful for my kindness! So he has to lick his own cum from my foot!
    But he got pleasure from me, so I want some fun as well, so I give him a couple of kick in his balls as a reminder who is the boss!
    These feet can give pleasure or pain..!

Big Supporter

Perverted burglar obsessed with my armpits

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/P...ith-my-armpits

A insane burglar breaks into my house while I am sleeping, and start sniffing my armpits. He is obviously more obsessed with my armpits than all my valuables. He keep sniffing both armpits over and over, before he start licking my sweaty armpits.
    Then the crazy son of a bitch takes of his pants and start jerking while licking my pits. He shots his load on my armpits, and then lick it of. He should be very lucky that I did not wake up!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/P...ith-my-armpits