check the ballbusting updates here

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

The only air you breathe, are my farts

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

In the words of Princess Nikki:

It is very simple! I am a beautiful Princess, and anything that comes from me should be considered a royal gift! So also are my farts. I have my air pump, and I want to torment my slave with farts in his pathetic face. So I just keep pushing the air in my ass, and when it comes out, it has a royal aroma!
    If the slave like it or not, is really not my concern.. He should be grateful! The only air he should breathe is when I have just farted!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Foot job for a slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a treat with a twist for a slave in: “Foot job for a slave” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    My slave have been doing great lately, and I think he is allowed to cum today. But it is not going to be just cum! I have him on his knees, and I start touching his dick with my feet. He is so easily aroused by this. But at the same time I touch his balls, and make it very clear that this foot, can easily destroy his balls!
    I start giving him a foot job, and he is truly enjoying my sexy feet on his pathetic dick. I keep going, and I even have him join in with his hand while I use my feet on him. So when I give him a countdown he is sure coming hard! The sperm is on my foot, and I think he should be grateful for my kindness! So he has to lick his own cum from my foot!
    But he got pleasure from me, so I want some fun as well, so I give him a couple of kick in his balls as a reminder who is the boss!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Foot job from the sexiest feet

Big Supporter

Nikki and Neomi 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nomi Melone humiliate their slave in: “Nikki and Neomi 02” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    I have a visit from my best friend Princess Neomi, and we love to humiliate slaves so much! We have a new Arab slave, and he have to start smelling our feet. It is very warm outside so they should be smelly enough. Neomi spit on my feet and the loser have to lick the spit from my stinky feet, it should be humiliating enough for him. While he lick Neomi’s feet I put my feet where his dick should have been, but there is really nothing there. I have to ask if he is a girl! Neomi also try to find “something” but there’s really nothing.
    Ohh we have such fun humiliating him for this. So I might as well trample him in the groins, since after all there’s nothing there. Neomi also trample him and there is really no reaction.. So for sure there’s nothing! We have him smell our asses, and he has to lick whatever is left there for him. Slave’s need feeding as well! We both facesit the loser totally ignoring him. I bet he is not even getting a boner, because there is nothing to get a boner with. We have him get Neomi’s cigarettes and some drinks for us, but he even can’t get this right!!
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com The humiliation queens strike again

Big Supporter

Perverts armpit obsession

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a pervert obsessed burglar in “Perverts armpits obsession” released today on: C4s
    A insane burglar breaks into my house while I am sleeping, and start sniffing my armpits. He is obviously more obsessed with my armpits than all my valuables. He keep sniffing both armpits over and over, before he start licking my sweaty armpits.
    Then the crazy son of a bitch takes of his pants and start jerking while licking my pits. He shots his load on my armpits, and then lick it of. He should be very lucky that I did not wake up!
    armpit obsession for a pervert

Big Supporter

Perverts armpit obsession second cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a pervert obsessed burglar in “Perverts armpits obsession Second cam” released today on: C4s
    A insane burglar breaks into my house while I am sleeping, and start sniffing my armpits. He is obviously more obsessed with my armpits than all my valuables. He keep sniffing both armpits over and over, before he start licking my sweaty armpits.
    Then the crazy son of a bitch takes of his pants and start jerking while licking my pits. He shots his load on my armpits, and then lick it of. He should be very lucky that I did not wake up!
    armpit obsession for a pervert

Big Supporter

You're my toilet paper second cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki need a fresh tongue in “You’re my toilet paper second cam” released today on: C4s
    I am doing my business on the toilet, and my lazy slave is just lying on the couch! But what the fxxk? There is no toilet paper! The stupid smock have again forgotten to buy toilet paper! Well then there is only on thing to do with my dirty ass, he must lick it clean!
    I make sure his dirty tongue is put to beneficial use for once. So he must clean every piece that is left I my hole until I am satisfied! So from now on his new name will be TP – Toilet paper!
    Serving the most beautiful ass

Big Supporter

Strap-on fucked while sucking a dick

The beautiful Princess Nikki is dressing up “Sylvia” again in “Strap-on fucked while sucking a dick” released today on: C4s
    I put my slave in a non-fitting corset, just to humiliate him. I have already told him to prepare his ass for a good old fashion ass fucking. So I put my strapon on and start fucking his old wrinkly ass in several positions.
    But it is not humiliation enough! So I call another old man over, and I order the slave to start giving him a blowjob. All along I have him jerk his sorry dick while the strap-on is penetrating his ass, and he is sucking another man’s dick. I think he likes it very much, because he cum.
    He give the other man a very good blowjob, because he cum as well, and he cum all over his face to my amusement, and his disgrace! What a pathetic loser!
    humiliation deluxe

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 24

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nomi Melone use the slaves for amusement in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 24” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Princess Nomi are sitting on the porch and calls the slave over. Princess Nikki ask if the slave is happy, and have to welcome Princess Nomi by licking her shoes clean. Princess Nomi is using the slave as a ashtray while the two Princesses are laughing and humiliating the slaves. They go and make their shoes very, very dirty, and both slaves must start licking their soles with a lot of dirt on . Off course more humiliation is added, and this the Princesses do very well . One of the slaves must get some hair bands, and Princess Nikki use one of these on her camouflage, and the Princesses laugh and have a lot of fun .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Dirty shoes for dirty slaves

Big Supporter

Nikki and Anna gives slave a lesson

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta let the slave suffer for champagne in: “Nikki and Anna gives slave a lesson” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to be my toilet! But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. It is not as easy as “I want to be your toilet” He should know his place before this honor is given. We take turn in face slapping him, and we make him worship our shoes. After slapping him, teasing him, and give him a real face sitting, He told me that everybody said that he had such a big dick, so for sure I make him undress! I position myself and make sure to pee a lot in his mouth, and sip whatever he missed from the floor. Lia wants to try to pee as well, but sadly it came nothing .. this time.
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Enjoy the champagne

Big Supporter

Showing Lia femdom

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Olivia Netta humiliate their slave in: “Showing Lia femdom” released today on: C4s
    This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to be my toilet! But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. It is not as easy as “I want to be your toilet” He should know his place before this honor is given. We take turn in face slapping him, and we make him worship our shoes. We spit on him, and in his mouth. He told me that everybody said that he had such a big dick, so for sure I make him undress! I tease him a lot with hoovering with my pussy over him to make sure he is erected all the time.
    humiliation deluxe

Big Supporter

Me and Dolly Diore 06

The beautiful Princess Nikki wants to show Dolly how to use slaves in: “Me and Dolly Dior 06” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have her First Dog in front of her and Dolly Dior, and want to play a game which was not played for a long time. Lifting the Princesses form the ground. So the slave on his back, Princess Nikki and Dolly takes turns in putting their feet in his hands, and he has to lift them as many times as Princess Nikki says.. Failure to comply equals hard face slaps. First two times he fails and get slapped, but the last time he manage to lift both 5 times each, and the reward is the heavenly pleasure of smelling the Princesses asses, and their feet. . After this it is time to say goodbye to Dolly Dior for the slaves.. By the way having these lovely feet in the hand is worth it’s weight in gold
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Time to show some strength

Big Supporter

Watch me as I pee in my shoes

The beautiful Princess Nikki peeing in her shoes in: “Watch me as I pee in my shoes second cam” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    So you love watching me in my new shoes? I am looking very sexy don’t I? Well watch me as I walk towards you and you can see my pretty feet move closer to you. I know this makes you want me! Watch as I flip my feet out of the shoes. They are for sure warm and moist in these leather shoes.
    Now you better open your eyes! I am going to pee in my shoes while my feet is still inside of them. I bet you could be the shoe right now loser? Being covered in both my delightful feet and my pee. I put my foot inside and the pee squirts out of it.. It looks hot right? So watch as I walk again, and pee even more in my other shoe. I feel so relieved when I pee just freely like this! I bet you are getting a boner by watching me do this!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Enjoy the champagne

Big Supporter

Human ashtray

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Nomi Melone is a good friend of mine, and she is visiting me again. We are drinking some water and Nomi need a cigarette outside. So I order my two slaves to company us outside. While Nomi is smoking I make one of my slaves start cleaning her shoes, while Nomi equally distribute the ashes between the two slaves. When she is done smoking we have some fun finding out who will be the “lucky” slave to be the disposal for her cigarette.

Big Supporter

Nikki and Neomi 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nomi Melone takes humiliation to new heights in: “Nikki and Neomi 03” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    I think my slave is a fxxkin’ retard! I ask him to get a glass and something to drink for me and Princess Neomi, but I am not sure he knows what a glass is! After too long time he finally arrives with a glass and something to drink, so I ask him to pour it in the glass. It is barely that the idiot manages this! So then we better find a suitable task for him, and have him lay his head on the couch, and he can be our human ashtray. This should be an overcoming task for this retard! Just open your mouth!
    Neomi and me share the cigarette, and we ask if this loser ever have had sex in his life! I cannot believe he have had.. Which woman would have had sex with him? So my only solution it must have been a guy! While we take every piece of humanity from him we make sure his open mouth is filled with ashes and spit!
    Neomi and me figure out lesson in sex for him, and we get him a pillow he can dry jump. We even have to tell him how to move! So fir sure the loser have never had sex in his life! We tease him with our sexy asses, and kiss to make him horny. But for sure the pillow if a woman has had her head on it, is the closest he will ever come to sex!
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Double trouble humiliation

Big Supporter

Lick our dirty shoes clean

My friend Nomi Melone and I are having some fun with our slaves. So I start by making my shoes really dirty in some mud, then I order the slaves to start cleaning my shoes. Nomi follow my lead and very soon the two slaves are licking the filth of our shoes, to our amusement. I have some fun while they are working, and I add a hairband to my camouflage over my pussy. We have to kill some time while the salves are filling their mouth with the dirt from our shoes!