check the ballbusting updates here

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

For Dave the cuckold

The beautiful Princess Nikki need a cuckold and ass cleaner in: “For Dave the cuckold” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki enters the room, and she has just been to a gangbang and have cum in both her holes. As the cuckold you are, it is your duty (and privilege?) to clean every single piece of cum from her pussy and ass. So get on your knees and start cleaning her holes immediately. No mercy just stick your tongue and start licking and cleaning! A little later Princess Nikki enters the room again.. This time she has been to the toilet, and she needs a toilet paper badly! It was some messy stuff that came out, so you better do a good job cleaning the “chocolate” from her ass. This is all you want and all you are anyway she says. Just a simple toilet paper for Princess Nikki.
    (This was a wish clip)
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Cleaning duties ..twice

Big Supporter

My Bitch Doorknocker 01

Someone is knocking on my door, and as I open I see this “girl” asking to borrow my phone. My phone? Ha I am going to have some fun with this girl. My kind of fun! I tie “her” and I put her on my bed. She is begging to be released, but no chance.. I find some gloves and start having a penetration of her ass. Feels like a lot of space there, so let’s go!
    I start to penetrate her ass with the dildo. She tries to resist, but no one can resist me! So I keep fucking “her” ass with my dick over and over in a doggy style.
    After fucking her with my first dildo, I find a bigger one and have “her” Suck and deep throat my dick. As I tell her that she is going to be my bitch. She tries to scream for the police, but she is tied and unable to move. I just love having a bitch taking my big dicks!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

My Ass, My Feet

The beautiful Princess Nikki is teasing her slave hard in “My ass, My feet” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have a new volunteer who wants to try some femdom action, and it is not necessary to ask Princess Nikki twice . She have the face lay his head on the couch, and start by sitting on his face with her perfect ass. The slave is for sure hooked by this, and now Princess Nikki can do whatever she wants with him. She keep teasing with her ass, and ask if he is religious, cause the praying he will be . So now he has a new religion “Nikki religion” Princess Nikki continue to facesit the slave, and he is in seventh heaven for sure. Then it is time to smell her feet, they are for sure full of aroma. Princess Nikki start to trample him with her perfect feet and walk all over his body. Even with throat standing. Princess Nikki wants a foot massage, and the slave is willingly doing this with instructions from Princess Nikki. It is simply a privilege. But Princess Nikki has sooooo smelly armpits, and to make his new religion and addiction just perfect, he must smell her armpits, just so that he recognizes that this is his new religion and addiction.
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Now you have a new religion, Nikki religion

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 10

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Princess Minnie are teaching Latin Princess in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 10” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Princess Minnie is hard whippers, and Latin Princess Is new to this. So Princess Nikki and Princess Minnie show Latin Princess how to whip hard and brutal. Princess Nikki and Princess Minnie show Latin Princess how to give the slave pain, and then she try to copy her teachers. Using whips and belts as equipment for the whipping the slave is left in sewer pain by the Princesses . But for a slave being whipped by these beauties must be paradise
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com The harder they whip, the louder you’ll scream! ..

Big Supporter

Nikki and Neomi 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi really humiliating in: “Nikki an Neomi 02” released today on: C4s
    Princess Nikki describe it like this:
    “I have a visit from my best friend Princess Neomi, and we love to humiliate slaves so much! We have a new Arab slave, and he have to start smelling our feet. It is very warm outside so they should be smelly enough for him. Neomi spit on my feet and the loser have to lick the spit from my stinky feet, it should be humiliating enough for him. While he lick Neomi’s feet I put my feet where his dick should have been, but there is really nothing there. I have to ask if he is a girl! Neomi also try to find “something” but there’s really nothing. Ohh we have such fun humiliating him for this. So I might as well trample him in the groins, since after all there’s nothing there. Neomi also trample him and there is really no reaction.. So for sure there’s nothing! We have him smell our shitty asses, and he has to lick whatever is left there for him. Slave’s need feeding as well! We both facesit the loser totally ignoring him. I bet he is not even getting a boner, because there is nothing to get a boner with. We have him get Neomi’s cigarettes and some drinks for us, but he even can’t get this right!!
    This is how to humiliate a slave!

Big Supporter

Footjob and trampling vacation

Out now:

Described by Princess Nikki:

My pathetic slave bought me a vacation, so I thought I’d be a little nice to him. I know he is so easily aroused by my sexy feet, so I tell him to get on his back. I start wanking his little pecker with my feet, and the reaction is as expected. He get’s a boner right away. So I have a little fun with him, and start a countdown from 10 to zero, and he fails to cum. So he is not allowed to cum for another 14 days!
    I will punish him some more, so I have him lay down again, and I start trampling him from the feet to the chest, with no concern of his pain. I want to have my fun as well! I have him undress for me, and I start slapping him with my feet, before I once again decide to tease his dick with a foot job. I start a countdown, but I stop before zero, and this is a no cum order! He does not so he did well for once.
    I think he have had enough pleasure for a day, and I start teasing him a little more before I just fart in in face!

Out Now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Peeing in my shoes

Princess Nikki says:
    So you love watching me in my new shoes? I am looking very sexy don’t I? Well watch me as I walk towards you and you can see my pretty feet move closer to you. I know this makes you want me! Watch as I flip my feet out of the shoes. They are for sure warm and moist in these leather shoes.
    Now you better open your eyes! I am going to pee in my shoes while my feet is still inside of them. I bet you could be the shoe right now loser? Being covered in both my delightful feet and my pee. I put my foot inside and the pee squirts out of it.. It looks hot right? So watch as I walk again, and pee even more in my other shoe. I feel so relieved when I pee just freely like this! I bet you are getting a boner by watching me do this!

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

A Lot Of Piss From Two Beauties

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I enter the room while the toilet is lying on the floor. He begs me to lick my pussy after my peeing. But my current concern is my so amazingly full bladder, so he better open up and take what I have for him. I fill him up with my pee over and over, and don’t really care if he has the time to swallow or not. I let him feel my pussy, then I just leave him on the floor. Cherry Kiss enter the room and follow my lead, and empty her full bladder in the toiler as well. But Cherry is so generous, and let him lick her pussy clean of all the piss that is left there.
    We move to the couch, and Cherry start once more to empty her bladder once more in the toilet, He can’t really catch that much, but that is his fault, and not Cherry’s. After once more cleaning the piss from her pussy I place myself in the couch and piss him full once more before we leave him on the floor until we need to pee again.

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Nikki and Neomi 03

Watch the beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi in a really humiliating clip “Nikki and Neomi 03” Out today on: C4s

“I think my slave is a fxxkin’ retard! I ask him to get a glass and something to drink for me and Princess Neomi, but I am not sure he knows what a glass is! After too long time he finally arrives with a glass and something to drink, so I ask him to pour it in the glass. It is barely that the idiot manages this! So then we better find a suitable task for him, and have him lay his head on the couch, and he can be our human ashtray. This should be an overcoming task for this retard! Just open your mouth!
    Neomi and me share the cigarette, and we ask if this loser ever have had sex in his life! I cannot believe he have had.. Which woman would have had sex with him? So my only solution it must have been a guy! While we take every piece of humanity from him we make sure his open mouth is filled with ashes and spit!
    Neomi and me figure out lesson in sex for him, and we get him a pillow he can dry jump. We even have to tell him how to move! So fir sure the loser have never had sex in his life! We tease him with our sexy asses, and kiss to make him horny. But for sure the pillow if a woman has had her head on it, is the closest he will ever come to sex!”

Big Supporter

Burp. burp, burp Second Cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki is burping in her slaves face in: “Burp, burp, burp Second cam” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

My slave is so pathetic, he will do anything for a sexy Goddess like me! Even if it is disgusting and demeaning! In honesty he does not have much choice. My will is his law!
    I have him on his knees right in front of me, and I have some soda which will make me burp even more. It is such a humiliating task! I just love doing this to him. I keep burping over and over in his loser face. I even just allow him to breathe whenever I burp! But he should feel privileged. If it does not come out this way, he have to take it from my ass! I tell him maybe I will do this in public with him, so all the people passing can laugh of his pathetic face as well! That should be humiliating enough!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Gas from me, is what you’ll breathe!

Big Supporter

Fart Ass Humiliation

Out Now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

My slave wanted ass humiliation, and I explain to my friend Nomi Melone, that my opinion of ass humiliation is simply smelly. So let’s say in simplicity it was not hard to get Nomi to join MY ass humiliation.
    When the slave enters the room I tell him to get behind my ass, but not to close. I release a real stink bomb straight to his face. He is still kneeling behind us, and Nomi give him some really wet stink bombs to.
    We have him change position, and lay down so we can really aim the smelly farts straight to his nose, with no possibility to move. Nomi and me, love to play humiliating games. This game is no different. So the loser have to smell our farts over and over, and they get louder and more wet each time.
    So loser this is ASS HUMILIATION .. MY WAY!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 12

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from Princess Minnie and Loren in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 12” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have a visit from Princess Minnie and Loren in this clip. The slaves are in for some real humiliation from the Princesses . They start by having one of the slaves carry Princess Nikki on his back, while the other slave is worshiping Loren’s heels and shoe soles. The slave must then carry two Princesses on his back, but with no luck.. The other slave is relived from this duty due to a ladder accident days earlier.. (me) They start slapping on slave, and laugh when he is crying out, and fall to the floor.. They take the slaves outside for a shoe licking they will never forget.. Really dirty shoe soles has to be cleaned while the Princesses laugh and humiliate the slaves .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Now, this is “Dirty” party deluxe

Big Supporter

Nikki and Neomi 04

The enchanting Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi is really giving a slave their idea about ass humiliation in: “Nikki and Neomi 04” released today on C4s

My slave wanted ass humiliation, and I explain to my friend Nomi Melone, that my opinion of ass humiliation is simply smelly. So let’s say in simplicity it was not hard to get Nomi to join MY ass humiliation.
    When the slave enters the room I tell him to get behind my ass, but not to close. I release a real stink bomb straight to his face. He is still kneeling behind us, and Nomi give him some really wet stink bombs to.
    We have him change position, and lay down so we can really aim the smelly farts straight to his nose, with no possibility to move. Nomi and me, love to play humiliating games. This game is no different. So the loser have to smell our farts over and over, and they get louder and more wet each time.
    So loser this is ASS HUMILIATION .. MY WAY!
    Farts from heaven

Big Supporter

My Bitch Door knocker 02

Out now on: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki or: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I had this “girl” knocking on my door, and I started fucking her with a dildo in the first clip! Now I have found a even bigger dildo, and I start penetrating “her” ass with the huge dildo. I start fucking her like crazy, and even if “she” tries to reject me, “she” loves it! “She” is still tied up, so there is no way for “her” to escape my little game tonight!
    I get as deep as I can with the massive strap-on, and humiliate her and tell her that she really loves my treatment as I pound her ass like crazy! But this is not enough for me, so I look around and find a really, really huge dildo. I make my bitch start giving it a blowjob, and I do it really deep throat for “her” Now she’s really my bitch!

Out now on: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki or: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Cuckold Humiliation POV

The addictive Princess Nikki have a cuckold humiliation for you in: “Cuckold Humiliation POV” Out today on: C4s
    You Pathetic little dog, I have you locked up in my apartment! I have just been fucking with some men and my pussy and ass are filled with cum! Guess what you little loser, your task is very simple, lick the cum from the men from my pussy and ass! This is all you are good for, and the reason I keep you. To lick the sperm, and lick and eat my shit! You are nothing but a little cuckold for me anyways!
    I even spared some bonus sperm for you in a condom! So to be nice to you I will put in on my ass and pussy, this is what you like right? To lick my beautiful ass and pussy even if it is covered in cum. So get that tongue working my pathetic cuckold! Lick!!
    Get that tongue working!