check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki Cruel

The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is visiting her slave in the hotel in: “Late at his hotel 02” just released today on
    Princess Nikki is visiting her slave late at his arrival day to give him a taste of femdom. Princess Nikki wants to give him a clue what a session with her is all about. Lessons in shoe licking and more. I think as always with Princess Nikki the slave is in for a treat and humiliation is done just perfect as always .
    Preparing for a shooting

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is supervising her two girlfriends in: “Pool Party 6 ” just released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

The beautiful Princess Nikki is supervising her two lovely girlfriends in dominating and humiliating the slave.. The lucky slave is in for a nice treat from these ladies. A lot of spit and whipping, feet licking and shoe licking. Licking the pussy and tits of one of the ladies, given a “lollipop” to suck on, and champagne served from Princess Nikki. What a privileged and lucky slave.

Greatest Pool Party ever!!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is slapping her slave in: “Hardest face slapping” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is going to say goodbye to her slave and start peeing on a bottle. Maybe the slave thinks he is getting this home with him? But no, Princess Nikki pour it over his head, and then tell him to change clothes every now and then . Now he must go home smelling like pee. Then she start slapping him hard over and over, and verbally humiliate him like only Princess Nikki can do
    Sweet goodbye

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is visiting her slave in the hotel in: “Body Worship 01” just released today
    Princess Nikki have her slave eager to worship her royal body in this clip, and I don’t blame him.. I could have died twice to worship Princess Nikki’s beautiful body. I have one word to describe this video, perfect Body worship of the worlds most perfect body. I don’t wanna spoil the pleasure of watching this clip for you all so I will not tell you what happen, but a key word is: Boner from start to end!!
    Just one word: Perfect!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel have two slave at disposal in: “Who can cum for me first” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is teasing the slaves with her pantyhose and perfect body. They are laying on the ground, and are looking up on her perfect body and perfect .. well everything She wants to see who can come first so they are allowed to stroke their cock while she tease them all the time. Off course a winner receives a price from the awesome Princess Nikki Wonderful
    The sweetest tease

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel have two wheelchair slaves in: “Clean my shoes idiots” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have the two slaves “rolling” over to her, and have to start cleaning the soles of her shoes. As a kind Princess she allows them to take her shoes of to easier get better cleaning. But one of the slaves fail in doing it properly and is put on the floor to receive kicks and a really nice kick in the balls. Then they have to put the shoes back on. Off course one of them fail again, and receive a massive slap as a price for failing! Lovely and humiliating as always with Princess Nikki
    Cleaning is not for everyone

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel, Princess Rachel and : “Billiard instructor ass fucked” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and her two girlfriends are fed up with their billiard instructor so they want to give him a “treat”. They all enter the room with their strap-on’s and take turns in fucking his asshole. Off course he must suck the free strap-on’s when they are not used. The even push the billiard cue up his asshole Lovely and humiliating as always with Princess Nikki
    Three ladies fun games

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel has a real treat for her slave in: “Eat used toilet paper” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki has a demeaning task for her slave today. She take him to the toilet where everybody is doing their business . He is still dressed like a sissy and referred to as “Pippi”. Princess Nikki does her business and wipes herself, then start fishing out paper from the toilet and feed “Pippi”. Lovely and humiliating as always with Princess Nikki
    Feeding time with Princess Nikki

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is visiting her slave in the hotel in: “Body Worship 02” just released today
    Princess Nikki have her slave eager to worship her royal body in this clip, and I don’t blame him.. I could have died twice to worship Princess Nikki’s beautiful body. I have one word to describe this video, perfect Body worship of the worlds most perfect body. This clip starts where the 01 ends, and is yet another hot sensual and highly arousing clip. I envy this very lucky slave!! Perfect!!
    I am speechless!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is in for some mind games in : “Watch my clips I spit on you” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have her wheelchair slave watching a video, and threat him what if she would slice his throat like the chicken on the video. Off course the slave seem a little afraid, and she ask if it would be nice to die by her hand She spits on him and whip him to keep him watching the video all the way! ..D Lovely and humiliating as always with Princess Nikki
    If I should die by a hand I would prefer it be Princess Nikki’s hand!!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is in for some whipping in : “Hardest whipping for a pervert” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki snaps her fingers and the slave instantly comes into the room.. He give Princess Nikki his belt, and well.. she starts whipping him with it over and over.. Harder and harder.. and she keeps smiling with her beautiful smile while the slave screams in pain Lovely and humiliating as always with Princess Nikki
    Whipped into shape!!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel serve her perfect champagne in : “Budapest 2014 peeing Special 01” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki comes in the room where the slave awaits, and she has a special treat for him. She pees on a plate for him, and he is granted the privilege of sipping this from the plate. But he has problems swallowing and Princess Nikki is far from happy, even when she teases him with her beautiful ass he can’t drink.. WHAT A SHAME!! Being granted the best royal champagne in the world and can’t drink it… Well Princess Nikki has a suitable punishment, he must shower with her pee and wear it all day!
    Champagne from the worlds best district

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is humiliating her slave in: “Our Hamster” on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki has her slave and want him to act like a dog so she throws a stick and he has to fetch this, off course he gets it wrong. Dogs use their mouth and not their hands, so she keeps throwing and “the dog” have to get it. All along she humiliate the slave in a way that only Princess Nikki can. Then she puts him in a big wheel and the other slave pushing it so he has to run like a hamster . Very humiliating and so perfectly done by Princess Nikki
    Fetch!!

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel is supervising Asian Princess in: “Pool Party 09” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is introducing a new Princess for the incredible lucky pool slave. Asian Princess is new to femdom, and the first thing Princess Nikki says to her is “do what you want” . He is covered in spit from both Princesses. Princess Nikki spits on Asian Princess tits, and tease him a long time before he is allowed to lick them. He must lick their soles on their stilettos and the asshole of Asian Princess. In the end he must suck Asian Princess toes.. Yummy treatment from these two Princesses.
    Double trouble, double pleasure

Big Supporter
    The beautiful Princess Nikki Cruel and Princess Amira is humiliating a lucky slave in: “Pool Party 14” released today
    Princess Nikki and Princess Amira have the slave lick their feet, and continue to spit on him. He is slapped, and off course humiliated . After a while he is allowed to lick the lovely asses in a sequence decided by Princess Nikki off course. At the end he is allowed to lick the armpits of both Princesses as well.. MAN, I envy this very lucky slave!!!!!!!
    Heaven is worshiping these Princesses