check the ballbusting updates here

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Riding my donkey

The beautiful Princess Nikki use her donkey for a ride in: “Riding my donkey” released today on: C4s

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I have my new donkey visiting me, and I think it is about time for me to take a test ride. So I have him crawl on all four to me, so I can take a seat on his back. I bring my whipping rod, which is used for purposes just like this. I have him start carrying me around, and he is complaining? Having a sexy young Princess with no weight.

So I start using the whipping rod to keep him focused on the task at hand, and keep him walking just like I want him to! But there is more complaining, so I need to smack him harder with the whipping rod! I have him going until I tired of riding his back.

Back riding the way it should be

Big Supporter

Educating my donkey

The beautiful Princess Nikki need some rough education for her donkey in: “Educating my donkey” released today on: C4s

I did have a test with a new donkey recently, and I was not amused! So I think I need to work a little more with him to be better to service me as my donkey. So I change the whipping rod to a firm leather belt, and I start riding his back again. Again he is complaining, but I don’t care!

I have him get on his feet with me on his shoulders, but he is so weak, that he barely can lift a 50 kg Princess! He make me fall when he put me down, so I need to whip him some more! I try to use him as a chair resting on his chest, but he can’t even manage to hold me like this! So I just ride him until his knees are not holding on any more. I give him some sugar, as a normal donkey would have got, not for a job well done, just to humiliate him!

Better preform as Princess Nikki wants you to

Big Supporter

The cuckold session part 1

The beautiful Princess Nikki use a cum cleaner in: “The cuckold session part 1” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already decided for his future. I smother him with my ass. He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room. I explain clearly that from now, his only job is as a cuckold for his wife and me. His cock is in a chastity, so I tease him by putting his caged cock in my pussy, before I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com cum licker in training

Big Supporter

Ruining his orgasm

The beautiful Princess Nikki give her slave pleasure to give him pain in: “Ruining his orgasm” released today on: C4s

My slave comes crawling in my room as I am getting ready for a shooting. He start licking and kissing my shoes without my permission! So needless to say I am not happy about this, so I start slapping him really hard to punish him! I spit in his face and mouth, I make him sniff and lick my armpits.

I make him smell and lick my ass clean, before I put him on the floor, and I start jerking his dick. I use a grapple on his head to lock him between my thighs, but he should be grateful staying this close to my perfect ass! I keep jerking his dick, until he finally orgasm. So I simply stop jerking, and start hitting his dick hard! To enhance his displeasure I start jerking him really hard after his orgasm was ruined to make him feel the pain!

Heaven and hell!

Big Supporter

The cuckold session part 2

The beautiful Princess Nikki continue educating her new cuckold in: “The cuckold session part 2” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already decided for his future. I smother him with my ass. He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room.

I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy! When I am satisfied with his cleaning, I strap a mouth dildo on his face, and start riding it. I release him from chastity, and start jerking him with a clear message! Do not cum before me!! But he fails and cum too early, so I squeeze his dick and destroy his orgasm to a lot of discomfort. He must eat his own cum, and suck the dildo that just was in my pussy!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com cum licker in training

Big Supporter

Gangbang for Sylvia

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Shona River and Devil girl, give “Sylvia” a gangbang in: “Gangbang for Sylvia” released today on: C4s

Sylvia is back, looking «hotter» than ever after I have dressed him up in one of my dresses. He look so hilarious I am always laughing my ass off! We are 3 Princesses with strapons and Sylvia is going to realize his big dream with a gangbang.

He must welcome all strapons with a blowjob, and Shona River really seem to humiliate Sylvia like this. But blowjob is just the beginning. All 3 of us takes turns in fucking his sorry ass with our strapons. He takes it in a doggy style and also lying down. I make him start jerking his dick, and needless to say he must consume his own cum. Then he must clean all dildos with a blowjob, before we send “her” out of the room.

Fucking his sorry ass

Big Supporter

Me, Nomi and Minnie Merciless 01

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga give the slave what he was begging for in: “Me, Nomi and Minnie Merciless 01” released today on: C4s

Princess Nomi and Princess Minnie is joining me on my birthday to give my slave a welcome. This will be for sure an evening for him to remember. Nomi is not rather impressed that he comes to us dressed, and so his clothes have to go NOW! To welcome him we are equipped with a rod, and whip and what they use to make the horses run faster.

So we start hitting his ass with the rod, and he is making too much noise! I was not too happy that we had to drive miles away because he make so much noise! But Minnie is not impressed with his complaining, so she use the rod to show him what real pain is!

We continue to hit him on his hands and on his feet, while he is whipped by Minnie and Nomi.

Hard punishment

Big Supporter

Pee party 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki have invited many girls to her party in: “Pee party 04” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

I have invited 6 girlfriends to my party, and one slave to serve us however we choose. But it is a party, and champagne is a very accepted beverage. But for the slave we are not talking about the boring bottled one, No! We are talking about champagne directly from all our pussies.

So we gather around him, and the pee party start. We take turns in peeing in his mouth, and he have to use his tongue as our toilet paper when we are done! This should be an perfect evening of toilet slavery for my slave!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Dream job

Big Supporter

Erotic Wrestling

The beautiful Princess Nikki wrestle her victim in: “Erotic Wrestling” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I just love wrestling and even more wrestling my pathetic slaves. They are chanceless against me, and today’s victim is no different! I make him suffer from my grip and my scissors, but being this close to my perfect body should be heaven enough for him!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Sexy erotic wrestling

Big Supporter

Shoefuck

The beautiful Princess Nikki give her slave a fuck and a ruined orgasm in: “Shoe fuck” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

I have a slave visiting me, and I want to make his visit something he remember! So I allow him to start worship my boots, like a good slave should. I make him suck my heels as if he was sucking a dick. But my plans are so much more than this.

I attach a condom to my heel, and have him lay down on the couch. I make him start jerk his dick while I penetrate his ass with my boot heel. So now his jerking while I am fucking his ass with my heel. I tell him to cum, and when he does, I use the same shoe to hit his balls to ruin his orgasm. So now fir sure he will remember his visit with me!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com You can cum, but it don’t have to feel good

Big Supporter

Perverts armpit obsession

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from a perverted armpit burglar in: “Perverts armpit obsession” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A insane burglar breaks into my house while I am sleeping, and start sniffing my armpits. He is obviously more obsessed with my armpits than all my valuables. He keep sniffing both armpits over and over, before he start licking my sweaty armpits. Then the crazy son of a bitch takes of his pants and start jerking while licking my pits. He shots his load on my armpits, and then lick it of. He should be very lucky that I did not wake up!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com crazy perverts obsession

Big Supporter

Me, Nomi and Minnie Merciless 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga give the slave what he was begging for in: “Me, Nomi and Minnie Merciless 03” released today on: C4s

Princess Nomi and Princess Minnie is still helping me making this a night to remember for my slave. I give him a good football kick to his nuts, and he falls to the ground screaming like a . So after giving him a little breath I continue together with Nomi and Minnie to whip him.

I lock him in my scissor hold, and it should be a privilege for him! He is that close to my pussy! But he just won’t stop crying like a baby. So I finally find another way to punish him. I step on his foot with my stilettos, and give him a full weight trample on his foot.
    Hard punishment, as he deserved

Big Supporter

Strap-on fucked while sucking a dick

The beautiful Princess Nikki give her slave a bi sexual humiliation in: “Strap-on fucked while sucking a dick” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I put my slave in a non-fitting corset, just to humiliate him. I have already told him to prepare his ass for a good old fashion ass fucking. So I put my strapon on and start fucking his old wrinkly ass in several positions. But it is not humiliation enough! So I call another old man over, and I order the slave to start giving him a blowjob. All along I have him jerk his sorry dick while the strap-on is penetrating his ass, and he is sucking another man’s ass. I think he likes it very much, because he cum. He give the other man a very good blowjob, because he cum as well, and he cum all over his face to my amusement, and his disgrace! What a pathetic loser!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Real bi sexual humiliation

Big Supporter

If you want our spit, PAY!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker use you and their slave as spittoon’s in “If you want our spit, PAY!” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Lyen Parker and me are two very smart Princesses. we have my pathetic slave standing on his knees. We are walking around in the apartment, and every time we come to the slave, it is simply “PAY!” the slave has no choice and pays us off course. So if he get a right number he will receive spit as much as his money can buy! We have royal spit, so it is not cheap! We just fills his loser face and mouth with our precious saliva until he is completely broke! For sure the slave is showered for today. As a bonus and as the generous Princesses that we are, we allow you to have your share of spit from us as well! But loser! You have to pay as well!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Well, I would be broke

Big Supporter

Pay for our faceslaps

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker slap the slave silly in “Pay for our faceslaps” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Lyen and me are in the mood to have a big party. So where should we get the money for this? Well a stupid slave is convenient enough for such a task. We keep walking around and even slap your loser face doing so! Then we come back over and over to the slave and demand him to pay us money. Depending on the amount of money, he receives faceslaps in the local currency.

We keep serving faceslap after faceslap. And The slave must count the number of slaps, to make it more humiliating for him. In the end he is rather broke, so he must take a serious high number of slaps, because we get rather pissed of! Eventually since he is broke, there is no more fun to play with him! So the next time he should make sure to have enough money!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Punishment as deserved