check the ballbusting updates here

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Spit furry

The beautiful Princess Nikki is covered in saliva in: “Spit furry” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:

My slave is on his knees as he should when approaching me, and I have a royal treat for him today. I want to cover him in my spit, which should be considered a privilege! But he is missing a lot of my holy saliva, and can’t really seem to catch the idea of using his hands to collect and enjoy!

I stand above him, as I let my saliva flow from my mouth to his mouth or pathetic face, as I make sure he appreciate every second of my saliva! When I am done with this pathetic slave I tell him to “fxxk off”

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Another delightful treat for the slave.

Big Supporter

Clean our shoes!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker use a shoe cleaner in “Clean our shoes” released recently on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Lyen Parker is visiting me, and I have a little cruel game in mind for my slave. I have two slaves follow us outside and watch as Lyen and me soak our shoes in ashes. To make sure nothing get lost on the way back to the apartment the slave must carry us all the way, carefully! Inside we just sit on the couch, and I order the slave to start cleaning our dirty shoes one after another. To make sure they are completely clean, he has to do some extra cleaning rounds! It is such a dirty job, but he is a slave so he can only do what he is ordered to do. We are just checking his work, and does not really care what kind of disgusting things he has to swallow and eat in his work! His job is very simple, keep the us happy!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Just take it!

Big Supporter

Me and Crazy Coco armpits and ass

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Crazy Coco give the slave a lesson in worship in: “Me and crazy coco armpits and ass” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Crazy Coco is still spending time humiliating my slave, and it is time for him to worship his Princesses in the way we want. So I start by showing him my armpits, with a clear message that they need to be cleaned. Coco is humiliating and spitting on the loser, and she shove her feet in his slave mouth. She continue to facesit him. He must lick Coco’s dirty ass, and she start touching his pathetic dick, or whatever it is. But nothing happens, so she continue to humiliate the loser as she shove a finger up his virgin ass.

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Worship of some desirable body parts.

Big Supporter

Nikki, Minnie, Nomi whipping 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Minnie Manga and Nomi Melone make the slave surrender to their superiority in: “Nikki, Minnie, Nomi whipping 05” released today on: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833

It is my birthday and I have some music playing, so I wanna dance. So my girls Minnie and Nomi joins me, before I call my slave over. He must start dancing as well, but for him it will be a painful dance. We start whipping and hitting him while he is dancing, it is after all my birthday. My wishes should come through.

So we hit him over and over, before we get him on the ground and start trampling him with our shoes and stilettos. Again he is complaining and screaming, so before we send the wimp home, we give him a real good beating from all 3 of us at the same time. Happy birthday to me!

Watch it at: https://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/...19-s-894682833 Just like a birthday should be!

Big Supporter

Me and Crazy Coco squirt on slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Crazy Coco have another delightful treat for the slave in: “Me and crazy coco squirt on slave” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

The slave is lying beneath us, and he is in for a real shower from Coco and me. We use the magic wand on our clit, and we squirt on the slave. This should be a royal privilege for the slave, and he should savor the honor! We shove our feet in his mouth after squirting, so that he can suck what he missed from our sexy feet.

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Another delightful treat for the slave.