check the ballbusting updates here

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki and Lien Parker piss station

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lien Parker has a “pee hole” in: “Princess Nikki and lady Lien Parker piss station” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

In the words of Princess Nikki:
    I am walking around in the apartment with Lien Parker, and I have my “pee hole” lying on the floor. This is “it’s” only task! Lie there and catch my pee whenever I need to relive myself! So I keep stopping at my pee hole, and pee a mouth full every now and then!
    Lien and me just keep walking around, totally ignoring the pee hole! But I really has a lot today. So eventually I have to stop for a longer pee break. I pee more than I have ever done before. It is really a lot of pee! My pee hole is swallowing liters of piss from me!
    It is so convenient to have a hole in the ground to just pee into . So after having filled my pee hole with my precious pee, I just tell “it” to clean itself! It is not a human, it is just a toilet pee hole!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Just a pathetic pee hole!

Big Supporter

Using my idiot toilet twice

Out today on: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=975 or: https://www.scatshop.com/girls/princess-nikkis-empire/

My friend Anna Maria is visiting me, but she have problems peeing. It is still very early, and I only peed once this morning, so my pee should be tasty enough! I put the funnel in my idiot toilets mouth, and pee my so very yellow drops for him to drink. I bet this should wake him up!
    I have to continual tell him to drink, he seem to have some problems swallowing my pee. After I finish, I see once again the idiot did not bring any toilet paper for me! Oh well, his t-shirt will do fine, so I just wipe my pussy on his t-shirt!
    I come back once more to use the toilet, and I just pull my shorts aside and fill the toilet bowl once more. After I finish, he missed something, and need to get it from the floor! To humiliate him a bit more, I just fart in his face, making him smell what might come next, then throw him out of the room!

Out: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=975 or: https://www.scatshop.com/girls/princess-nikkis-empire/

Big Supporter

August 2016 Shooting 01

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a spittoon in: “August 2016 shooting 01” released recently on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have a spittoon in this clip, and she start by sitting in his lap and really humiliate him while she keep spitting and spitting in his face. She spits in his face, and in his mouth and he can only swallow on Princess Nikki’s command. Then she grabs him by the little hair that is left on his head, and throw him on the floor. Princess Nikki lay on top of him and continue spitting constantly in his face, and mouth.. Nobody manage to humiliate slaves better than Princess Nikki, and she really enjoys this. The slave is constantly humiliated while she keep spitting his face and mouth full of her precious saliva. A really spitting frenzy
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Spittoon for most beautiful Princess

Big Supporter

My Bitch Door knocker 03

Out Now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I had this “girl” knocking on my door, and I started fucking her with a dildo in the first clip! I have found a really big dildo, and I start to penetrate “her” ass with it! I feel so powerful when I fuck my little bitch like this. I keep going, and to humiliate the bitch a little more I start spanking “her” ass while I fuck her. I take my phone and take some pictures of her and me fucking her, and threaten “her” that if she try to tell on me, I will be posting these pictures everywhere!
    I start twisting “her” balls and dick, and tell “her” that this belongs to me! And only me!!
    But I have run out of dildo’s especially an even bigger one, so I have a cruel idea. I put a condom on my foot, and I start fucking “her” ass with my foot I have “her” in a doggy style on the floor, and I really enjoy humiliating my little bitch like this. She have nowhere to go, so she has to stand my little fun for as long as I want!

Out: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Cuckold Humiliation POV Next Step

The beautiful Princess Nikki need a cuckold and ass cleaner in: “Cuckold Humiliation POV Next Step” released today on: C4s

I have just been to a big gang bang, and my pussy and ass is cum filled. You know what your task is! So you better get your tongue out of your mouth and start cleaning my holes! This is such a good job for a pathetic slave like you! Clean me my little cuckold! I just love humiliating you like this!
    But I have more for you, I know you dream about being my shit eater! So here is a task for you to learn how to clean brown chocolate from my perfect ass! You know a beautiful Princess like me should never wipe myself! Life is too short. Besides a tongue is much softer than toilet paper, so get your tongue out and clean my brown ass!
    Cleaning duties ..twice

Big Supporter

My feet and ass, your religion

The beautiful Princess Nikki is teasing her slave hard in “My feet and ass your religion” released today on: C4s and also recently on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have a new volunteer who wants to try some femdom action, and it is not necessary to ask Princess Nikki twice . She have the face lay his head on the couch, and start by sitting on his face with her perfect ass. The slave is for sure hooked by this, and now Princess Nikki can do whatever she wants with him. She keep teasing with her ass, and ask if he is religious, cause the praying he will be . So now he has a new religion “Nikki religion” Princess Nikki continue to facesit the slave, and he is in seventh heaven for sure. Then it is time to smell her feet, they are for sure full of aroma. Princess Nikki start to trample him with her perfect feet and walk all over his body. Even with throat standing. Princess Nikki wants a foot massage, and the slave is willingly doing this with instructions from Princess Nikki. It is simply a privilege. But Princess Nikki has sooooo smelly armpits, and to make his new religion and addiction just perfect, he must smell her armpits, just so that he recognizes that this is his new religion and addiction.
    Now you have a new religion, Nikki religion

Big Supporter

Kicking Lothar

The beautiful Princess Nikki is kicking her slave in: “Kicking Lothar” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Lothar arrives to the shooting one day to early, so it is easy! If you cannot follow the time schedule then you suffer the consequences. I am not too happy that he is still dressed and I ask him why it is like this? He is supposed to naked, vulnerable and humble in my presence!
    But ok, for his mistakes he must pay the penalty. I start kicking his thighs over and over just to show him I can. I turn him around and start kicking his ass until he falls to the ground.
    I tell him to hold his hands in the air and kick his hands, before I also kick his foot soles. I know this slave does not admit to be a slave but after kicking the living shot out of him he admitted to be a slave.
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

Big Supporter

Preparing Rudolph for Christmas

The beautiful Princess Nikki are keeping Rudolph in shape in “Preparing Rudolph for Christmas” released today on: C4s

Nobody can resist me when I am dressed in my sexy Santa costume. Rudolph my loyal reindeer is no exception. I have him crawl to me on all 4 and start riding his back so that he know what awaits him. To make him more addicted to me I let him smell and lick and suck my feet. I even put them both in his mouth. Rudolph just loves my feet.
    To make sure he will do his very best performance in the holiday, i let him smell and lick my ass, which like everybody else, he can't resist. I have him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole to taste the fragrance of today's breakfast.
    Rudolph have no chance to resist my beauty and my power, and cater to my every need.
    keeping Rudolph in shape!

Big Supporter

Police woman fucking a boy (cam 2)

The beautiful Princess Nikki as a Police woman is in for some strap on action in: “Police Woman Fucking a Boy (cam 2)” released now on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is in charge and as a sexy chief Police woman in the Budapest Police department there is nothing a prisoner can do but cater to her needs . Princess Nikki dressed very sexy comes in with a strap on, and have the prisoner start sucking her strap on. She pulls his head to get it really good inside his mouth, before it is time to start stretching the a hole. . She fucks him in doggy style, and have him on his back for a “stretching” round the traditional way . But then again.. being at service for such a sexy Police Woman cannot be bad at all .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com The world’s most sexy Police ..ever!

Big Supporter

If you want our spit, PAY!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker use you and their slave as spittoon’s in “If you want our spit, PAY!” released today on: C4s

Lyen Parker and me are two very smart Princesses. we have my pathetic slave standing on his knees. We are walking around in the apartment, and every time we come to the slave, it is simply “PAY!” the slave has no choice and pays us off course. So if he get a right number he will receive spit as much as his money can buy! We have royal spit, so it is not cheap! We just fills his loser face and mouth with our precious saliva until he is completely broke! For sure the slave is showered for today. As a bonus and as the generous Princesses that we are, we allow you to have your share of spit from us as well! But loser! You have to pay as well!
    Well, I would be broke

Big Supporter

Footjob and trampling vacation

The beautiful Princess Nikki Use her sexy feet in “Foot job and trampling vacation” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    My pathetic slave bought me a vacation, so I thought I’d be a little nice to him. I know he is so easily aroused by my sexy feet, so I tell him to get on his back. I start wanking his little pecker with my feet, and the reaction is as expected. He get’s a boner right away. So I have a little fun with him, and start a countdown from 10 to zero, and he fails to cum. So he is not allowed to cum for another 14 days!
    I will punish him some more, so I have him lay down again, and I start trampling him from the feet to the chest, with no concern of his pain. I want to have my fun as well! I have him undress for me, and I start slapping him with my feet, before I once again decide to tease his dick with a foot job. I start a countdown, but I stop before zero, and this is a no cum order! He does not so he did well for once.
    I think he have had enough pleasure for a day, and I start teasing him a little more before I just fart in in face!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Vacation extraordinaire

Big Supporter

Comeback of puppet 04

The beautiful Princess Nikki is still fucking her bitch in: “Comeback of puppet 04” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is still ass fucking the puppet with her foot and put it deep inside “her” ass, as she humiliate the puppet. . She does film it on her cellphone so she can use this as a leverage in case of need. “She” must suck Princess Nikki’s foot after the treatment before She have the puppet start sucking one of the dildo’s as she fucks “her” with another, She calls the slave over, and the puppet have to give the slave a blow job, off course as Princess Nikki takes any opportunity to humiliate both of them . In a little time they are given a countdown, and the slave has to come in the puppets mouth . After he comes, he has to eat his own cum.
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Bi sexual humiliation

Big Supporter

Pay for our faceslaps!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker have a “face warming” plan for the slave in “Pay for our face slaps!” released today on: C4s
    Lyen and me are in the mood to have a big party. So where should we get the money for this? Well a stupid slave is convenient enough for such a task. We keep walking around and even slap your loser face doing so! Then we come back over and over to the slave and demand him to pay us money.
    Depending on the amount of money, he receives face slaps “in the local currency”. We keep serving face slap after face slap. And The slave must count the number of slaps, to make it more humiliating for him.
    In the end he is rather broke, so he must take a serious high number of slaps, because we get rather pissed of! Eventually since he is broke, there is no more fun to play with him! So the next time he should make sure to have enough money!
    Red cheeks and broke

Big Supporter

Kicking the loser

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker are kicking the shit out of the slave in “Kicking the loser” released today on: C4s
    Lyen and me are two very fit girls, and we are very well trained. My slave is submitted for kicking practice for us, and I tell Lyen to just kick as hard as she can. But it will not be free! The slave must pay to keep us happy, and maybe even from destroying other body parts on him. He knows me very well, and are aware of the consequences.
    We take you for a walk as well, and if you think you are safe from our kicking, you are wrong! We take every opportunity to take your money and kick the living sh!t out of you as well! We are so beautiful that we can do whatever we want with the slaves, and you!
    For sure this slave will not “sit” the rest of the evening.

Big Supporter

Pee on my car Outdoor cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate her car in “Pee on car outdoor cam 01” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Now I have treated you well long enough, so now it is time to demonstrate my power over you! I will spit on you, and you will enjoy every drop of my precious Saliva! You like it? Good, because I really don’t care.. I will just continue spitting on you..
    Ohh wait I can think of one more thing you may deserve! I pull my pants down, and look there’s my pussy.. So you know what a pussy can do? Well here is what I want to do with you! I will just piss on you.. from the top, from the bottom.. can you feel my warm, champagne running down your window?
    Good now you know your place!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com This is where you belong!