check the ballbusting updates here

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Riding my donkey

The beautiful Princess Nikki use her donkey for a ride in: “Riding my donkey” released today on: C4s

In the words of Princess Nikki:

I have my new donkey visiting me, and I think it is about time for me to take a test ride. So I have him crawl on all four to me, so I can take a seat on his back. I bring my whipping rod, which is used for purposes just like this. I have him start carrying me around, and he is complaining? Having a sexy young Princess with no weight.

So I start using the whipping rod to keep him focused on the task at hand, and keep him walking just like I want him to! But there is more complaining, so I need to smack him harder with the whipping rod! I have him going until I tired of riding his back.

Back riding the way it should be

Big Supporter

Educating my donkey

The beautiful Princess Nikki need some rough education for her donkey in: “Educating my donkey” released today on: C4s

I did have a test with a new donkey recently, and I was not amused! So I think I need to work a little more with him to be better to service me as my donkey. So I change the whipping rod to a firm leather belt, and I start riding his back again. Again he is complaining, but I don’t care!

I have him get on his feet with me on his shoulders, but he is so weak, that he barely can lift a 50 kg Princess! He make me fall when he put me down, so I need to whip him some more! I try to use him as a chair resting on his chest, but he can’t even manage to hold me like this! So I just ride him until his knees are not holding on any more. I give him some sugar, as a normal donkey would have got, not for a job well done, just to humiliate him!

Better preform as Princess Nikki wants you to

Big Supporter

The cuckold session part 1

The beautiful Princess Nikki use a cum cleaner in: “The cuckold session part 1” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already decided for his future. I smother him with my ass. He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room. I explain clearly that from now, his only job is as a cuckold for his wife and me. His cock is in a chastity, so I tease him by putting his caged cock in my pussy, before I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com cum licker in training

Big Supporter

Ruining his orgasm

The beautiful Princess Nikki give her slave pleasure to give him pain in: “Ruining his orgasm” released today on: C4s

My slave comes crawling in my room as I am getting ready for a shooting. He start licking and kissing my shoes without my permission! So needless to say I am not happy about this, so I start slapping him really hard to punish him! I spit in his face and mouth, I make him sniff and lick my armpits.

I make him smell and lick my ass clean, before I put him on the floor, and I start jerking his dick. I use a grapple on his head to lock him between my thighs, but he should be grateful staying this close to my perfect ass! I keep jerking his dick, until he finally orgasm. So I simply stop jerking, and start hitting his dick hard! To enhance his displeasure I start jerking him really hard after his orgasm was ruined to make him feel the pain!

Heaven and hell!

Big Supporter

The cuckold session part 2

The beautiful Princess Nikki continue educating her new cuckold in: “The cuckold session part 2” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already decided for his future. I smother him with my ass. He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room.

I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy! When I am satisfied with his cleaning, I strap a mouth dildo on his face, and start riding it. I release him from chastity, and start jerking him with a clear message! Do not cum before me!! But he fails and cum too early, so I squeeze his dick and destroy his orgasm to a lot of discomfort. He must eat his own cum, and suck the dildo that just was in my pussy!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com cum licker in training

Big Supporter

Gangbang for Sylvia

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Shona River and Devil girl, give “Sylvia” a gangbang in: “Gangbang for Sylvia” released today on: C4s

Sylvia is back, looking «hotter» than ever after I have dressed him up in one of my dresses. He look so hilarious I am always laughing my ass off! We are 3 Princesses with strapons and Sylvia is going to realize his big dream with a gangbang.

He must welcome all strapons with a blowjob, and Shona River really seem to humiliate Sylvia like this. But blowjob is just the beginning. All 3 of us takes turns in fucking his sorry ass with our strapons. He takes it in a doggy style and also lying down. I make him start jerking his dick, and needless to say he must consume his own cum. Then he must clean all dildos with a blowjob, before we send “her” out of the room.

Fucking his sorry ass