check the ballbusting updates here

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Public ass humiliation

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
    So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
    Well, if I pull my pants aside, and pee on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
    I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Nikki and Cherry piss POV

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cherry Kiss is peeing on you in: “Nikki and Cherry piss POV” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    Princess Nikki and Cherry Kiss needs to pee, and they want you to enjoy the sweet champagne with a perfect view to the source. Princess Nikki start by pissing on you, and as always there is a lot. After emptying her bladder you need to clean her pussy. Then Cherry Kiss comes over and she also empty her bladder on you. And you will have to be her toilet paper as well. So this should make all your dreams come through I would think?
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Enjoy the champagne

Big Supporter

Lick my dirty asshole

My slave have made me a piece of bread. But it seems like he has just the last end of the bread so I ask him if he can’t afford buying a new bread? On top of that he have forgotten to put butter on the bread, even thou I have told him a 100 times I always use butter!!
    Well, it is time to teach him a lesson so he does not forget this one more time. I have had a diarrhea, and I want to fill his hands with my shit! I order him to put his hands under my asshole, and I try really hard to push some disgusting liquids in his hands. But only pee comes out at first, and really a lot of it.
    I order him to start licking my asshole, and maybe he will get some nuggets with his tongue deep in my ass. He has to do a proper job, or the punishment will be severe! I once more squat over his hands, and try even harder to give him a lesson. But it seems I emptied myself earlier today. So once more I order him to get his tongue deep inside my ass, to make sure it is properly clean before I leave him on the porch.

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki have invited two Princesses to the “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 05” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki have invited Princess Anna and Princess Vivian to the dirty party. Now it is time for a spitting (or should I say face cleaning?). The slave brings gum to the princesses and they take places and start spitting on the slave one by one. What he misses he must lick from the floor. Some really nice close ups from a slaves view as well After a long spitting session it is time for some facesitting, and the Princesses takes turns in sitting on the slaves faces. But one slave must quit because he has a broken nose.. So more heaven for the other slave I would think .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com A wet moment for the slave

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 19

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from Asian Princess in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 19” released today on: C4s
    Princess Nikki have invited Asian Princess to the Dirty Party, and to give her a taste of this party the Princesses goes to the porch to have a cigarette. What better to company them than two willing portable human ashtrays? The slave comes crawling behind the Princesses and offers their mouth as an ashtray. . But ashes is not always enough, and Princess Nikki and Asian Princess spit on the slaves, simply because they can. Princess Nikki also takes the opportunity to leave some burn marks on one of the slaves, like a cow branding .
    “..smoke on the water”

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 21

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lady Paola are having fun with the slaves in “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 21” Released today on C4s
    Princess Nikki introduces Lady Paola to the slaves, and as traditions are to kept intact, a proper kissing of feet have to be done . Both Princesses wants to have a smoke, and it is so convenient to have the slaves there as ashtray’s while smoking. Both slaves are fed with ashes, while they take the opportunity to have some fun on the side. Crotch trampling, nipple twisting, trampling and spitting. Princess Nikki also “brand” one slave with her cigarette while laughing at his pain.. .
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 22

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lady Paola are having fun with the slaves in “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 22” Released today on: C4s
    Princess Nikki and Lady Paola have the two slaves inside, and Princess Nikki says she has a game in mind. Princess Nikki and Paola sits on the couch and the slaves are in front of them. It is time for the smell feet and guess which Princess it belongs to After introduction to the unique smells eyes must be closed and a slave must guess. He was right and was awarded a foot worship. One slave gets both feet in his mouth before they must lie down and be used for worship and a gym jumping mat for Princess Nikki . One slave is awarded to jerk, and smell their asses and armpits, and cum on a countdown from Princess Nikki.. He must eat his own cum
    A little play and fun with slaves

Big Supporter

Princess Nikki and Cherry piss on slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Cherry Kiss is peeing on you in: “Princess Nikki and Cherry piss on slave” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    Princess Nikki and Cherry Kiss needs to pee, and the slave is patiently waiting as Princess Nikki enters the room. Not much said before she starts to pee a really lot in the mouth of the slave. With Princess Nikki you for sure never are thirsty . Cherry Kiss enters the room and she also needs to pee, and start peeing in the mouth of the slave. After her peeing he need to be her toilet paper.
    A little later it is yet again time for some more pee. Cherry Kiss needs to go again, and the slave is lying below the sofa as she empties her bladder in his mouth. Yet again he need to clean her pussy. Then Princess Nikki needs to go again, and she also empties her bladder in his mouth. SO for sure this slave was not thirsty anymore
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Enjoy the champagne

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 07

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from Princess Minnie and Giant Princess in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 07” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and her Princess friends wants to have their shoe licked by a slaves tongue. No hesitation, the slave must do as he is ordered to.. After cleaning the soles of the Princesses shoes, the slave is told to lie down on his back. It is time to trample the slave, and Princess Nikki starts barefoot trampling, while Princess Mini and Giant Princess follows with shoes and high heeled trampling. Especially trying to destroy the nipples of the slave with the heels . Princess Mini starts pouring wax on the slaves nipples afterwards.. Then Princess Nikki find the time suitable for a saliva treatment. All Princess takes turn in filling the slave with their precious saliva over and over .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com .. Pain and pleasure

Big Supporter

So you love watching our asses?

So you pathetic loser like to walk behind us and watch our asses? Well we have a treat for a pervert like you! Come closer.. Look at our sweet roses. I will fart in your face, and you will smell the fragrance of my rose! Now come behind my friend, she wants to fart on you to!
    This is your destiny loser, to be behind our asses and to smell our farts. This is what your life has become. A little pathetic fart smell loser from the asses of two beautiful Goddesses! You will never touch our taste our ass! Just smell the farts.. So we leave you here to smell the farts you pathetic loser!

Out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/322288/PrincessNikki5/

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 23

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lady Paola have a treat for the slaves in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 23” released today on: C4s and also available on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    Princess Nikki and Lady Paola are trying to ride one of the slaves back, but he refuses. Princess Nikki is not particularly happy with this, and send him to the whipping wall. Here she start whipping the slave really hard, and Paola joins as well. But Nikki do not think Paola is whipping him hard enough, and give her a lesson in really hard whipping. . While Paola tries again Princess Nikki is talking to the other slave, and explain that this is what happens if he says “no” to her! Then it is time for the so delightful Budapest Champagne, where both fills the slaves mouths with this delight and leave the room
    Whipped and served a drink

Big Supporter

Santa Nikki and Rudolph

Ohh I just love to have so much fun with Rudolph during Christmas. He has to present himself as a good helper for me Santa Nikki, so I keep him on his toes all the time. First I gather some Christmas decorations and use this as I ride his back around the room, after all his job is to be my “chauffeur” through the celebrations. I love have him smell my sweaty feet after a long day with shopping for Christmas.. I know Rudolph love to suck my sexy feet even when they are sweaty, so I push first one, then two feet inside his pathetic mouth. This is the closest thing he comes to sweets this Christmas. Then I show Rudolph my sexy ass, and have him smell a long shopping day. Off course Rudolph loves the smell of my ass, I am his boss.. So I make him taste my ass sweat as well, and make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean it thoroughly. When I am sure my feet and ass are both clean, I just leave him as a used towel on the floor..

Out today: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 24

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Neomi are having a “treat” for the slaves in “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 24” Released today on C4s
    Princess Nikki and Princess Nomi are sitting on the porch and calls the slave over. Princess Nikki ask if the slave is happy, and have to welcome Princess Nomi by licking her shoes clean. Princess Nomi is using the slave as a ashtray while the two Princesses are laughing and humiliating the slaves. They go and make their shoes very, very dirty, and both slaves must start licking their soles with a lot of dirt on. Off course more humiliation is added, and this the Princesses do extremely well . One of the slaves must get some hair bands, and Princess Nikki use one of these on her “camouflage”, and the Princesses laugh and have a lot of fun . If you love humiliation.. This is the one.. Simply perfect verbal humiliation
    Dirty shoes for dirty mouths

Big Supporter

Comeback of puppet 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki have tied up her puppet in: “Comeback of puppet 03” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki drugged down and tied up the “girl” and started using different strap-on’s in the first 2 clips. As time goes the dildos have just got bigger and bigger, and now it is time for the really big guns in “her” ass.. Princess Nikki fuck the puppet hard and brutal with no mercy. Creative as Princess Nikki is she run out of the big dildo’s, and put a condom on her foot. The foot goes without hesitation in the puppets ass, while the puppet begs for mercy. This kinds of put the picture to the words “my foot up your ass”
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com She’s got the “big guns”

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 25

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Nomi are playing hard in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 25” released today on: C4s and also recently on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections
    Princess Nikki and Princess Nomi have plan for slave Lothar. The Princesses choose their whips and start whipping Lothar mercilessly. Both Princesses whip him until he can take no more. Using a bull whip and a belt. Then they turn to slave Thor, and are served some sandwiches, which they are feeding him.. After chewing it first. . Then the Princess take turns in spitting in his mouth. After feeding and spitting on the slave, they again turn to slave Lothar and get some spoons in their hands to hit on his knuckles. You can more or less hear his knuckles breaking . Needless to say, humiliating talk, and laughing at the pathetic slaves are obligatory
    Pain for one, feeding for the other