check the ballbusting updates here

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Whipping a useless slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker is fed up with a slave in “Whipping a useless slave” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    You know when a slave gets useless there is only one thing to do with him! Either throw him in the garbage, or have some whipping fun! Lyen is visiting me, and I want her to share my punishment for the slave, and even for you! But a useless slave should pay us money no matter what! So to at least avoid us from destroying him or you completely we take all your money!
    The slave and even you are submitted for whipping and the number of strokes depends on what you pay us! Lyen is really enjoying this fun, so maybe she will also get a personal slave to have some fun with! We are never satisfied until our slaves are completely broke!
    Just take it!

Big Supporter

Me and Mini 05

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Princess Mini wants to use their slaves as horses in: “Me and Mini 05” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Princess Mini have just finished serving the slaves something to drink, and they want to have a ride on their back. Both Princesses get on the back of the first slave and have him walking around with them for a while until they are satisfied. The other slave had hoped to not do this, but no mercy and he has to carry both Princesses as well. But he fails, and Princess Nikki kicks him several times in the balls as punishment. Then both slaves have to say goodbye to Princess Mini by kissing her shoes
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Time to trot

Big Supporter

Clean our shoes!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker need a tongue in “Clean our shoes!” released today on: C4s
    Lyen Parker is visiting me, and I have a little cruel game in mind for my slave. I have two slaves follow us outside and watch as Lyen and me soak our shoes in ashes. To make sure nothing get’s lost on the way back to the apartment the slave must carry us all the way, carefully!
    Inside we just sit on the couch, and I order the slave to start cleaning our dirty shoes one after another. To make sure they are completely clean, he must do some extra cleaning rounds!
    It is such a dirty job, but he is a slave so he can only do what he is ordered to do. We are just checking his work, and does not really care what kind of disgusting things he has to swallow and eat in his work!
    His job is very simple, keep the us happy!
    Ashes and dirt is your dinner today

Big Supporter

Pee on car 01 inside version

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate her car in “Pee on car 01 Inside version” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Now I have treated you well long enough, so now it is time to demonstrate my power over you! I will spit on you, and you will enjoy every drop of my precious Saliva! You like it? Good, because I really don’t care.. I will just continue spitting on you..
    Ohh wait I can think of one more thing you may deserve! I pull my pants down, and look there’s my pussy.. So you know what a pussy can do? Well here is what I want to do with you! I will just piss on you.. from the top, from the bottom.. can you feel my warm, champagne running down your window?
    Good now you know your place!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com This is where you belong!

Big Supporter

This is your new religion: Nikki religion

Out now on: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I have a new volunteer who wants to try some femdom action, and it is not necessary to ask me twice . It is time to make room for his new religion.. ME!
    I have him lay his head on the couch, and start by sitting on his face with my perfect ass. The slave is for sure hooked by this, and now I can do whatever I want with him. I keep teasing with my ass, and ask if he is religious, cause the praying he will be .
    So now he has a new religion “Nikki religion” I continue to facesit the slave, and he is in seventh heaven for sure. Then it is time to smell my feet, they are for sure full of aroma from a long day. I start to trample him with my perfect feet and walk all over his body. Even with throat standing.
    I want a foot massage, and the slave is willingly doing this. But he is not doing it right! So I have to instruct him how to do this the way I want it! It is simply a privilege.
    I have sooooo smelly armpits, I have been shooting clips all day! To make his new religion and addiction just perfect, he must smell my armpits, just so that he recognizes that this is his new religion and addiction. All he should know is the unique smell of his new and ONLY religion!

Out now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Worship our stinky armpits!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker want their pits cleaned in “Worship our stinky armpits!” released today on: C4s
    I always have a game in mind for my slave. I know my slave is a sucker for a smelly and moist armpit, and Lyen and me have been very active today. So I have the slave sniff our armpits to get acquainted to our unique odor. It is important for him to remember this!
    When he is done smelling our moist pits, I have a game in mind for him. If he do good he might receive a reward, if not, there will be punishment.
    Since he now should be costumed to the smells of all four pits, he has to close his eyes. We takes turns in shoving our pits on his nose, and he has to tell us which pit it is, and which arm! I am surprised! He was right all but one time, I cannot believe it!
    But nevertheless there is a heavenly reward for the pit lover. He is allowed to clean all our armpits with his tongue. But he has to do it good! They are very sweaty so he needs to do a good job! When he is finished, he has to smell if there is any odor left.
    Tasty salty armpits, yummy

Big Supporter

Lick the cum little cuckold POV

Out Now: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

You Pathetic little dog, I have you locked up in my apartment! I have just been fucking with some men and my pussy and ass are filled with cum! Guess what you little loser, your task is very simple, lick the cum from my pussy and ass! This is all you are good for, and the reason I keep you. To lick the sperm, and lick and eat my shit!
    You are nothing but a little cuckold for me anyways! I even spared some bonus sperm for you in a condom! So to be nice to you, I will put in on my ass and pussy, this is what you like right? To lick my beautiful ass and pussy even if it is covered in cum. So get that tongue working my pathetic cuckold! Lick!!

Out: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 14

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a visit from Princess Minnie and Loren in: “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 14” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and her Princess friends continue the humiliation, and have one slave in front of them.. Princess Nikki start by shoving her foot inside his mouth for a deep throat. She puts her other foot over his nose for him to smell it.. She humiliates the slave, then have him smell the feet of Loren, before pushing both her feet inside his mouth.. Again to humiliation Princess Minnie is pouring wax on his head while he is deep throat feet . When the Princesses are tired of having their feet worshiped, it is time for Scissor hold. Princess Nikki and Princess Minnie start with a slave each, and push them to the limit, and Loren follows up until the slaves give in
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com .. Double feet deep throat

Big Supporter

Pee on car 02

The beautiful Princess Nikki dominate her car in “Pee on car 02” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Now I have treated you well long enough, so now it is time to demonstrate my power over you! I will spit on you, and you will enjoy every drop of my precious Saliva! You like it? Good, because I really don’t care.. I will just continue spitting on you..
    Ohh wait I can think of one more thing you may deserve! I pull my pants down, and look there’s my pussy.. So you know what a pussy can do? Well here is what I want to do with you! I will just piss on you.. from the top, from the bottom.. can you feel my warm, champagne running down your window?
    I have some more spit for you, and just to be nice to you, I will give you a taste of my tits pushed against you. This should make your day!

Big Supporter

Our feet is your pleasure

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lyen Parker need a foot cleaning in “Our feet is your pleasure” released today on: C4s
    You know Lyen and me have such sexy feet, that no slave can resist no matter what. The slave must smell and lick our feet which should be a privilege. We have been walking a lot today, so they should be moist and smelly enough! I want to play a game with him, so I put my feet on his tiny dick and start giving him a foot job.
    An erection is coming, and Lyen wants to use her feet on his tiny dick as well. We keep giving him a foot job alternated by smelling or licking our feet. But I love put some pressure in the game.. He receives a great honor and pleasure from us. So I give him a countdown from 10 to zero to cum! But he fails! What a pity! No more cum for him for a month minimum!
    He should know better when two beautiful Princesses gives him a foot job!
    Our feet is your temple

Big Supporter

Lick the cum little cuckold next step POV

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

I have just been to a big gang bang, and my pussy and ass is cum filled. You know what your task is! So you better get your tongue out of your mouth and start cleaning my holes! This is such a good job for a pathetic slave like you! Clean me my little cuckold! I just love humiliating you like this! But I have more for you, I know you dream about being my shit eater! So here is a task for you to learn how to clean brown chocolate from my perfect ass! You know a beautiful Princess like me should never wipe myself! Life is too short. Besides a tongue is much softer than toilet paper, so get your tongue out and clean my brown ass!

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Just spit and pee for you!

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

I have some more spit for you, and just to be nice to you, I will give you a taste of my tits pushed against you. This should make your day!

Out: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Ass and feet (cam 2)

The beautiful Princess Nikki have a slave shooting with her for the first time in: “Ass and Feet (Cam 2)” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki is standing above her slave, and Have her belt around his neck. She drag him to the couch, and start teasing him with her beautiful ass, before he is allowed to smell her unwashed ass. After a longer teasing of the slave Princess Nikki allow the slave the privilege of licking her ass. . After a longer ass licking Princess Nikki, allow the slave to smell her pussy before order him to take of her boots, and he must smell and worship these lovely feet, yet another privilege for a humble slave NOW! This is heaven!
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com .. Worshiping the most beautiful ass and feet

Big Supporter

Just burping in your face

The beautiful Princess Nikki wants to humiliate her slave in “Just burping in your face” released today on: C4s Second cam version available on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    My slave is so pathetic, he will do anything for a sexy Goddess like me! Even if it is disgusting and demeaning! In honesty he does not have much choice. My will is his law!
    I have him on his knees right in front of me, and I have some soda which will make me burp even more. It is such a humiliating task! I just love doing this to him. I keep burping over and over in his loser face. I even just allow him to breathe whenever I burp!
    But he should feel privileged. If it does not come out this way, he have to take it from my ass! I tell him maybe I will do this in public with him, so all the people passing can laugh of his pathetic face as well! That should be humiliating enough!
    You breathe only my burps

Big Supporter

Pee on car 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki caress and dominate her car in “Pee on car 03” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    I am so in love with my car! It is my one and only. I will caress my car and I kiss you over and over on the window. I squeeze my tits on the window, and notice how hard my nipples get. I am so in love with my car. I caress you, kiss you rub my ass on you.. Yes you are my big love! BUT! If you ever fail me, betray me or you do not work for me no more, I will break you! I will humiliate you beyond your imagination! I will spit on you with green saliva. I will make you suffer and feel worthless! I will sit on you and just piss all over you! But you are allowed to imagine this is my pussy juices. This is how close you come to pussy juice if you fail me! Imagine you are my car, and dream away!