check the ballbusting updates here

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Hurting hands

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Mini are inflicting pain in “Hurting hands” released today on: C4s
    In the words of Princess Nikki:
    You know I love so much to inflict pain to my slave. Mini is never hard to ask to join me in these quests. Mini loves maybe even more than me to inflict pain. So what are we to do with this slave today? Well I find some wooden spoons, and I think it is time to make his knuckles hurt.. BADLY!
    To some pain for him, I trample his hands with my spiked heels to get the party started. I knock hard on his knuckles, and neither Mini or me care if it hurts. Just get your hands out again. We don’t care about you! This is our fun time!
    We start spreading his pathetic legs, and start hitting his thighs, back and feet as well.. Ahh it was so much fun…. For us!
    We are finished when we say so!

Big Supporter

I just want to burp in your face

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

My slave is so pathetic, he will do anything for a sexy Goddess like me! Even if it is disgusting and demeaning! In honesty he does not have much choice. My will is his law!
    I have him on his knees right in front of me, and I have some soda which will make me burp even more. It is such a humiliating task! I just love doing this to him. I keep burping over and over in his loser face. I even just allow him to breathe whenever I burp! But he should feel privileged. If it does not come out this way, he have to take it from my ass! I tell him maybe I will do this in public with him, so all the people passing can laugh of his pathetic face as well! That should be humiliating enough!

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 21

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lady Paola are having fun with the slaves in “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 21” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki introduces Lady Paola to the slaves, and as traditions are to kept intact, a proper kissing of feet have to be done . Both Princesses wants to have a smoke, and it is so convenient to have the slaves there as ashtray’s while smoking. Both slaves are fed with ashes, while they take the opportunity to have some fun on the side. Crotch trampling, nipple twisting, trampling and spitting. Princess Nikki also “brand” one slave with her cigarette while laughing at his pain.. .
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Big Supporter

The cuckold session

The beautiful Princess Nikki are a marriage counselor with a educational plan for her client in “The cuckold session” released today on: C4s
    A man with a problem in his marriage enters my office and explain his problem. Little does he know that his wife and I have already decided for his future. I smother him with my ass until he passes out.
    He wake up tied to my table, as I enter the room. I explain clearly that from now, his only job is as a cuckold for his wife and me. His cock is in a chastity, so I tease him by putting his caged cock in my pussy, before I demand him to lick my cum filled pussy!
    When I am satisfied with his cleaning, I strap a mouth dildo on his face, and start riding it. I release him from chastity, and start jerking him with a clear message! Do not cum before me!!
    But he fails and cum too early, so I squeeze his dick and destroy his orgasm to a lot of discomfort.
    He must eat his own cum, and suck the dildo that just was in my pussy!
    Cuckold initiation

Big Supporter

Fucking the postman Second Cam

The beautiful Princess Nikki take care of a nosy postman in: “Fucking the postman second cam” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    I am so sick and tired of the postman always trying to get a peak inside my apartment. Maybe he is hoping to see my naked? But I have a plan, so when he comes with my mail, I tell him that I have a secret plan with him! He probably think he has some pleasure waiting for him.
    But I tell him to take his clothes of, and have him start sucking my strap-on. Very soon he realizes that it is my cruel pleasure that is going to be satisfied, and not his! I have him up against the wall and start fucking his “letter box” with my strap-on. I just love having the power over him like this!
    I take him to the couch, and have him start riding the strap-on. I tell him to start wanking his dick, and I expect him to cum on a countdown I have for him! He did actually good, so as a good Princess I let him suck the strap-on that has just been up his ass!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com I bet the next time he will be less nosy.

Big Supporter

Lick the cum from my friends pussy

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

I have invited some friends for a party, and to «play» with my slave. We start by having him smell our feet, and guess which one of us he is smelling. If he is right we spit in his mouth and face, if he is wrong he is face slapped by me! But the boyfriend of my friend have arrived, and she start giving him a blowjob. She spit the cock juicy spit in the slaves face.
    While they are fucking, we continue to have some fun with the slave. But he is very interested in the fucking couple. Even when we allow him to lick our asses! I guess he needs to be fed too.. So finally when he comes in her pussy the slave is eager to get every drop of cum from her. She stand up, and piss in his mouth, and have him lick her pussy clean from both the cum and piss.

Out now: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Fucking "Sylvia" (the initiation)

I have a really hilarious plan with my slave today. I want him to put on one of my dresses, and needless to say I use XS and he uses XXXL. So hence the name Sylvia from now on. I start by having him suck the strap-on, and show me how much he like to suck dicks.
    I have him in a doggy position as I penetrate his ugly ass with my strap-on. The worst part is that he sounds like he love being fucked in his fat ass. I change positions, and I have him ride the dildo while he jerk his dick. I want him to cum while he is riding the dildo. I tell him to cum on my thigh, and then have him eat his own disgusting cum.
    So now Sylvia is my new little bitch!

Big Supporter

Dirty shoes and spit

Out today: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

I have a visit from my best friend Nomi, and have a new slave at our feet. We are dying to demonstrate our power and dominate him completely. You can say we are a powerful charge of explosives together . The slave is sitting on the couch, and we are not rather impressed by his behavior. So his quickly put on his knees kissing our shoes.
    We order him to start cleaning our shoes, which are rather dirty. But this is not enough. I make him start sucking the heels like it is a dick. As if that is not humiliating enough, I have him start jerking another heel while sucking another one. We are spitting in his hand to collect our precious saliva, and off course consume this. But we have a bright idea for even cleaner shoes.
    So we spit on the soles of the shoes, and the slave must lick the spit from the soles.

Out today: https://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/...-PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Dirty Party Nikki Cam 22

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Lady Paola are having fun with the slaves in “Dirty Party Nikki Cam 22” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Lady Paola take the two slaves inside, and Princess Nikki says she has a game in mind. But first it is time for a little whipping by both Princesses.
    Princess Nikki and Paola sits on the couch and the slaves are in front of them. It is time for the smelling of feet, and guess which Princess it belongs to After introduction to the unique smells eyes must be closed and a slave must guess. He was right and was awarded a foot worship. One slave gets both feet in his mouth before they must lie down and be used for worship and a gym jumping mat for Princess Nikki . One slave is awarded to jerk, and smell their asses and armpits, and cum on a countdown from Princess Nikki.. He must eat his own cum
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com A little play and fun with slaves

Big Supporter

Lick the piss from our shoes

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm use a shoe cleaner in: “Lick the piss from my shoes” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    Zazie and me have been outside, and our shoes are pretty dirty. So I tell her that it is no problem, I have a pathetic shoe cleaner just perfect for such dirty work.
    So I tell my shoe cleaner to get his tongue working on our soles. You know outside there is a lot of dog shit, piss and other disgusting things. So Princesses like us should not clean such a mess ourselves! The slave must clean both Zazie’s and my shoes for whatever filth and shit they contain!
    This should be a privileged job for a slave.. So close to Princess feet!
    But for me this is not humiliating enough! I want to really humiliate him more. So I just start pissing on the floor beside him, while he cleans Zazie’s shoes. When I am finished, I rub my shoes in the piss and have him lick it off.. I bet my shoes never tasted better than now!
    When I am satisfied, I have him zip whatever piss is left on the floor!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Must be the perfect gravy to a dirty shoe

Big Supporter

Ass and armpit humiliation in public

The beautiful Princess Nikki give you a real humiliating POV in “Ass and armpit humiliation in public” released today on: C4s
    You are nothing but a pathetic loser, so follow my ass because I will humiliate you in the streets. So watch my ass and lick it! Oops I just farted in your face, and everybody could see it!
    So better get down on the ground and start licking my sweaty foot.. It is so warm today, and I want everybody to see what a loser you are! Now prepare to lick my sweaty armpits loser. But better do it now, because I will go to the gym, and you can only imagine how my armpits will smell!
    I am fresh from the gym, and I did not shower. So better get down on your knees and lick my sweaty ass in the street. You feel pathetic right? Well I got more for you.. Now you need to clean my armpits again. I don’t want to walk in the city with my sweaty stinking armpits, so get your tongue working!
    Too hot to resist being humiliated

Big Supporter

Pee on my car 03

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Christina Ventura make every slave want to be a car in “Pee on my car 03” released today on: C4s
    I am looking at Christina’s phone and find a picture of my boyfriend! So I pull her face to the car window, make her spit on it and lick it off. But she soon get very angry with me, and pull me to the window to lick my own spit. We soon realize we are both pretty mad, and the car is the best place to place our anger!
    We continue to spit on the car window, and Christina think it is time to pee as well. She pees a really nice stream. To show our anger furthermore, I also need to pee, and give the car some of my to consummate. Christina need to pee yet again and give one more shower for the car. But I am still upset with her pictures of my boyfriend, so I make her lick the spit of my window, before we both agree that the car is our bitch!
    I wish I was that car

Big Supporter

Burping and spitting

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Nomi Melone is the queens of humiliation in “Burping and spitting” released today on: C4s
    I am so enjoying the company of my best friend Nomi Melone. We are sharing a Coke, and I feel the urge to burp. So I call my slave over to really humiliate him in front of my friend. I have him kneel for us, as I start serving him my burps one after one.
    Nomi wants to humiliate him to, but she struggles a bit with the burps, so she start spitting in his pathetic face. So why not? I also spit and burp in his face. We have him start jerking, and the loser get a boner from our burps and spit! What a loser!
    Breathe the burps, and swallow our spit!

Big Supporter

Me and Anna-Maria apple for slave

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Anna Maria are feeding the slave in “Me and Anna Maria Apple for slave” Released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com
    Princess Nikki and Anna Maria is eating an apple, and the slave is brought to his knees by Princess Nikki. She tell the slave to open his pathetic mouth, and start spitting her chewed apple in his open mouth. What he misses must be eaten from the floor. Anna Marie is sharing her apple as well.
    But to make it more delicious Princess Nikki make the slave hold his hands out, and both Princesses start spitting their chewed apple in his hands, as well as spitting and feeding him in his mouth. When they feel like they are finished he must eat what has landed in his hands.
    But maybe he should see is as good training for a toothless future at the retirement home?
    Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Slaves must eat to

Big Supporter

Urine testing by the border

The beautiful Princess Nikki end up at a border control in: “Urine testing by the border” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com
    I am just arriving at the US border, and the stupid border control stops me for some questions. I am not very happy with this, but I know I will not be granted access without my cooperation. So I have to show my passport, and he demand that I leave a urine sample for a testing!
    He gives me a glass to piss inside, and I cannot believe it! He start swallowing the piss! But it was not enough, and he tell me to piss more in the glass. So I fill the glass with a lot of piss. The border patrol seem to really enjoy swallowing my piss! What is this? After he has consumed all of my urine he tells me that I am under no influence of anything, and are free to enter the country. What a moron!
    Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com New invention for urine testing