check the ballbusting updates here

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Princess Nikki Cruel

Big Supporter

Nikki and Tina Kay spit and piss

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay give the slave a lot to drink in: “Nikki and Tina Kay spit and piss” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections;)

In the words of Princess Nikki:

Tina is visiting me, and my slave is placed between us head up. So we start feeding him with our precious saliva. We make sure that he swallow every precious drop of it. But Tina is a bit cruel, and use her gum to lock his lips, and we just keep spitting so it runs down his cheeks.

But I need to pee, and I tell the lave to find his position on the floor. As I stand above him I let my precious pee find his mouth, actually I just pee, what he misses will be his problem anyhow. So when I am done, Tina order him to start swimming in the pee, before I tell him to lick every drop that he missed!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections Prefect fluids for a slave

Big Supporter

3 beauties farting in a losers face

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga fart a lot in: “3 beauties farting in a losers face” released today on: C4s

Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is visiting me, and my stupid slave have been begging for some attention from me! Well, he will get his wish come through, and since he is so stupid to beg me for attention, it will be a smelly attention!

So I have a plan to do something he really disgust! I start by farting in his face, and he is almost dying from the smell. Nomi comes in after me, and she gives him another really smelly fart straight up his nose. Minnie continue after us, and we serve him fart after fart, until he can’t take no more!

After we have finished, we need to know which was the smelliest of the fart he just got served. Nomi was the winner for sure. He did not even need time to think before he answered.

“Love is in the air”

Big Supporter

Piss party 01

Out today: https://mydirtyhobby.com/w/PrincessNikki

I have invited 6 girlfriends to my party, and one slave to serve us however we choose. But it is a party, and champagne is a very accepted drink. But for the slave we are not talking about the boring bottled one, No! We are talking about champagne directly from all our pussies.

So we gather around him, and the pee party start. We take turns in peeing in his mouth, and he have to use his tongue as our toilet paper when we are done! This should be an evening of toilet slavery for my slave!

Out today: https://mydirtyhobby.com/w/PrincessNikki

Big Supporter

Nikki and Tina armpits

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay need a armpit cleaner in: “Nikki and Tina armpits” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections;)

It is such a warm day, and both Tina and me feel moist under our armpits, and even more, it is smelling. But no problem, I have a slave. It is time for him to do some cleaning duties. So I start presenting my armpit, and that his task is to clean it, and make the smell go away! Once he have done both mine, Tina need a pit cleaner to, so he must lick her armpits clean as well!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com/en/collections A perfect job for a slave!

Big Supporter

Our feet is your religion

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade use their feet to dominate in: “Our feet is your religion” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

Tina and me want to tease our slave with our sexy feet, and he has to start worship the stilettos of Tina and me. He need to train some deep throat, because he will be a cuckold eventually. So he needs also to learn how to suck a dick! So as a little reward both Tina and I give him a taste of a foot job. This should be paradise for him! But feet are not only for lick and worship. Feet also walk, and he must lay on the floor so we can trample his loser body. We keep walking on him, and we just love to put some extra pressure on his groins. Just to let him know that the feet that can give him pleasure, can also give him pain!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Beautiful feet can preform miracles

Big Supporter

Burping, spitting and human ashtray for 3 beauties

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga entertain themselves in: “Burping, spitting and human ashtray for 3 beauties” released today on: C4s

Nomi Melone and Minnie Manga is visiting me, and we have just finished a slave pain session. So we relax in the couch, and I call a slave over to really humiliate him. The first second I just make a burp in his pathetic face. Nomi and Minnie give him some fresh saliva to consummate.

But he is so stupid, and he misses the spit, so he have to lick it from the couch, and from the dirty rug. I continue to burp, before Minnie start serving him some exceptional low tone burps over and over. All 3 of us simply just continue to burp and spit on him. But he is a lousy ash tray. So ashes fall on the rug again, and I am not happy. He must lick the ashes from the rug, regardless whatever other filth is in that rug.

We just have so much fun humiliating the slave..

Enjoy the entertainment

Big Supporter

Ruining his orgasm

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

"Ruining his orgasm"

My slave comes crawling and start kissing my shoes while I am getting ready for a party. I have to "explain" that this is not ok! So I take advantage of the situation, and start slapping and spitting on him. I make him lick my armpits, they should be cleaned anyway! I make him lick and clean my divine ass. So I decide to give him something to remember, and I start jerking his dick. I keep jerking him until he cum, than I smack his dick and ruin his orgasm totally! To enhance his pain, I speed jerk him after hard to some painful screams from him!

Out today: https://iwantclips.com/store/10152/Princess-Nikki

Big Supporter

Triple painful domination

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Darcia and Julia give the slave a evening to remember in: “Triple painful domination” released today on: C4s

Darcia is a new mistress, and she is trying domination with me for the first time. So I call my slave over, and I tell her that she can do whatever she want to do with him. First he must welcome her by kissing and licking her shoes, before he must lick mine as well. Then we start using our whip and rod and give him some pain! I just love hitting his hands HARD!

Mistress Julia joins us, and he must welcome her in the same manner, before we continue our travel down the pain road. He is whipped, And Julia use a belt to tie his hands before we continue whipping, hitting his feet with kitchen appliances. Before he must kiss Julia’s feet in gratitude.

Enjoy the entertainment

Big Supporter

You are only worth our spit!

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Blade have a spittoon in: “You are only worth our spit” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

My loser slave is sitting on the floor, and Tina and me lay on the couch facing him. I think all he is worth is our spit! So Tina and me start spitting in his loser face and mouth. What ever he catch he need to swallow! But if something is missed, it is not us who are bad at spitting, he is a bad spittoon! So if he miss something he is slapped hard as a punishment. We eventually have him lay on the floor, and receive our Princess saliva into his loser mouth. This should be a privileged job for him!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Useful task for a slave

Big Supporter

Tina Kay ass worship

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Tina Kay is giving the slave an evening in heaven (again) in: “Tina Kay ass worship” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

I have a visit from Tina Kay, and my slave is always available for us Princesses to have some fun.. Today is his lucky day and we will allow him to worship our divine asses. So what are we waiting for? I start by allowing him to clean my dirty rose with his tongue, It should have a “spicy” taste for him to savor. Then Tina bend her ass in position, and he must clean her rose as well until we both are sure our asses are completely clean!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Licking two perfect asses

Big Supporter

Cum by the smell of our feet

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm tease the slave in: “Cum by the smell of our feet” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

My slave is so attached to my smelly feet, I know he will do anything just to smell them. But I have a plan, and he must start licking Zazie’s and my shoes as a start. He must take our shoes of, and start smelling our feet, and he is already getting an erection. But I have more in mind for him. I want to turn him into a cuckold, so he should start getting acquainted to eating sperm. So as he keep smelling our feet, I have him start jerking his dick. I even touch his dick with my sexy feet so this should give him a boost . So when I feel the time is correct I give him a countdown. He has to come on my sexy feet. Needless to say he must eat his own disgusting cum from my feet!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com sexy smelling feet

Big Supporter

Your pain is our entertainment

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Darcia and Julia give the slave a evening to remember in: “Your pain is our entertainment” released recently on: C4s

Darcia and Julia is still helping me torment my slave, and Julia use her feet for some CBT. We bring out the good old whips, and we start whipping him again like the good Princesses we are. Julia bring out some more kitchen appliances, and she grab his tongue and dick with this for some more pain for him. Before we again whip him.

Enjoy the entertainment

Big Supporter

Another painful evening

The beautiful Princess Nikki, Darcia and Julia give the slave a evening to remember in: “Another painful evening” released recently on: C4s

It is time to make things a little more painful for the slave, so I start twisting his pathetic dick. Julia start trampling his pathetic body. And Darcia follows up after her. So I guess it is up to me to give him the painful trampling with my sharp heels. I put my heel on his toe full weight to some painful screams from him!

We give him a new beating on his hands, and I do not use the soft leather, I use the metal to hit to make it hurt as much as possible. We give him some more whipping, before I “finish” him with some nice kicks!

Enjoy the entertainment

Big Supporter

Pee in shoes again

The beautiful Princess Nikki in a real public humiliation in: “Pee in shoes again” released today on: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com

I have a slave who loves watching me pee in my shoes, and I want to share it with you! As you see I am wearing my shoes, and jeans. I pee my pants which is very visible and it run down in my shoes which gets very wet. I bet you wish you was here to lick all my precious fluids from my shoes or the floor don’t you? Well imagine I let you do this honorable task!

Watch it at: http://shop.princessnikkicruel.com Dream fluids

Big Supporter

Just catch our spit

The beautiful Princess Nikki and Zazie Skymm tease the slave in: “Just catch our spit!” released today on: www.princessnikkicruel.com

I just love to humiliate my slaves in every possible way! So when Zazie Skymm is visiting me I tell her that I have a funny game to play. Funny for us Princesses that is! So I have the slave lay on the floor beneath our beautiful faces, and we take turns in spitting in his pathetic mouth. If he miss something he will be severely punished! For any slave receiving our saliva it should be a privilege and gratefulness is expected!

Watch it at: www.princessnikkicruel.com Saliva from heaven