check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women Earth (another story)

Big Supporter

Women Earth (another story)

Intro

On the Women Earth, the males lives together in tribes, defending themselves from the women in the battle called “War of the Sexes”.

The women had created a holy war against men, torturing and ********** every male they came across . Though the battles, the women had succeeded in capturing all the males. They had them as prisoners. They stripped their clothes and bound with metal chains, their legs were spread wide, exposing their naked balls.

First Chapter – New Type of Soldiers

"Well Erika, let me show one of our doctor scientist solidiers ….?" said Erika

Jessica looked up to see a woman in her early 30's entering the room. She was wearing pink lower tight pants and pink over the knee high pointy spike boots. Her accent immediately marked her as Brazilian. She was one of the top Scientis Doctors.

“Alessandra, please let as know in what project are you working on now....” asked Erika.

"I am performing some research in order to create super females soldiers." answered Alessandra.

“So well... when are you going to finish?”asked Jessica.

"Well I think I am very close to finsih with it....The only problem I have had is that I have been trouble finding the amount of.... err... balls.....the women are pure of testorene... so the more testorne you feed them.... the faster they will grow...And what is a more ideal source of testorene than balls!" answered Alessandra

"Interestingly...” shouted Jessica

“We are going to start ********** our prisioners and found more males... collect as much balls as we could to feed to our new generation of soldiers" shouted Erika.

“Our armed ****** started bringing various males prisoners.... captured from all over the world... and we are going to set up milking stations...********** stations.... very much like the one we are in now…” shouted Jessica

Alessandra, the brazilian scientis doctor, put up her low tight pants and spoke.

“Just not to lose so much balls..we can attach a milking devise to the males cocks to take all the semen... ...This will work for a while....the new generartion of women soldiers required greater amount of semen... and the testicles are so weak....the cannot produce all the milk all the time...we have to wait at least one hour after the testicles work again....and if we kick or stomp them...the testicles will not work anymore....we need to begin searching for a way to keep the testicles working all the time.” explained Alessandra

“Ok...we will work on that...but first could you show us one of your the new generation of women soldier” asked Erika.

“Yeah...I will show the Class A Mega Girl” shouted Alessandra.

The soldier was young — maybe 23, maybe even younger — blond, tanned. She was in good shape, she was buil, like a fitness model with powerful legs and arms. She was wearing a tank top and cutoff blue tight jeans shorts with crossfit boots, displaying her awesome physique. Her arms were incredible,massive biceps, awesome triceps. Her legs were more impressive than her arms.

Erika and Jessica watched the beautiful young woman soldier, marveling at her incredible beauty and strength.

Now Alessandra continue speaking “The Class A Mega Girl type soldier.... loved to take the males balls!.... ….. by cutting, by crushing, by clamping …. But this type of soldier will have something new..... Something different....some type of …..something special”

“Hey girl, what are you gonna do with the males?” Alessandra asked her new type of soldier.

The Class A Mega Girl answered: ““I am going to nail his oversizedl balls.... I am going to destroy his obscene things hanging between his legs....and I will teach him a lesson ...that he ’ll never forget!”

“Oh Alessandra...this soldier is fantastic ”shouted Jessica.

“We can test her fighting with a male soldier” shouted Alessandra

"Bring him in," Erika shouted calmly to Jessica.

No sooner she had given the command one male soldier enter the room.He wore gray pant shorts and a white T-shirt. He was athletic in build and he was the same height as the girl soldier. He was 19-year-old.

“Fight!!!!” Alessandra shouted

The two soldiers circled each othe making a few tentative moves but nothing definite. Then the girl was trying to kick the soldier in his balls, but missed.

“I hope this new type of girl soldier show some aggression” Jessica winked at Alessandra

Alessandra looked at her colleague and smiled. “This will be awesome!”

The male soldier slammed the girl into the wall and grabbed her throat and he started to squeeze it.

"Girl, what're you doing?" asked Alessandra, the doctor scientist.

“Look at those balls”, Alessandra shouted. “knee those and make them flat as pancakes…” Alessandra raised her knee showing what the new type of soldier had to do.

Then the new girl soldier slammed her knee sharply up into the male low-hanging sack.

"Oh yes!" the women shouted in a maniacal tone.
    The male groaned and slumped to the floor. He could not believe the pain, and he curled up in a ball on the floor. He slowly got back up and rejoined the battle.
    “Balls of steel!!! what is happening here ….from that knee his balls must be bursted” Alessandra shouted with agriness.
    The male soldier looked a little less confident as he moved out to face the girls soldier again. He made his move. He attacked and got her in a hold and he started to choke the girl soldier. Desperate to break the hold, the girl brought her crossfit boot back and it slammed into the male nuts. He continue holding her.
    “Yeah, show him!” Alessandra shouted, laughing.

The girl stared at him. “What the---are you continue holding me“ “What is this? “a joke... “Do you have balls of steel? Or no balls at all?” asked the girl soldier.

Alessandra saw that the male continue holding her soldier. She shooked her head and took a few steps back. With a running start, she shouted "Break damn thing..." and she kicked the male’s testicles, hitting both of them dead-on with her over the knee pink boots, but – once again – the male soldier took it without batting an eye.

“What the hell---“Alessandra looked at her colleagues. “What is him? ” She turned to Erika and Jessica againd “Does he has any ball?”

The male soldier was in too much pain to fight well, but he tried. The girl soldier didn’t waste any time, and she kicked and aimed for the male’s low hanging balls. He was ready, though, and blocked the girl’s well placed kick and tried to grab her leg. She freed her leg.

"I missed them! Damn it! You piece of shit!" shouted the girl soldier.

Alessandra check her pink boot and saw that the pointy toe was broken

“I thik we have a cheater” shouted Alessandra and she took out her boots.

Alessandra took a little step and with no so much force she kicked the male’s testicles, hitting both of them with her bare right foot. … and...nothing… except a sharp pain in her foot.It felt like she had just kicked a metal stick

“You have a cup. ” shouted Alessandra.

Big Supporter
    3 – Second Chapter – The Cup

The male soldier threw a left punch at the Doctor scientist. He almost hit her square in the face, but his punch was stopped as he looked down to see Alessandra had landed a boot kick straight into his cup. He bent over a bit and Alessandra grinned.
    “Didn’t crack it, did I?” Alessandra asked.
    “Nice kick”, Erika, the boss, smiled. “ “Make sure your new type of girl soldier kick him as hard as possible right in that balls cup.”

Jessica grimaced.

Alessandra smiled shyly. “She’ll try.”

Jessica, the right hand boss, chuckled. “Well, that is not that hard to break, is it?”

Alessandra shrugged. “It depends on what was made of...” She pointed at the male soldier sack.

Alessandra, the doctor scientist, turn on her notebook. She wrote some commands and she said “It looked like the protective cup is made of plastic.”

Jessica, the boss, grimaced comically. “Those things are made in the male country. Rubbish as it can be”, she chuckled.

The male soldier when the women were speaking He was carefully rearranging his balls inside the cup after the Alessandra's hard boot kick. Apparently, he was having trouble storing his balls as one egg wanted to escape between one hole that Alessandra made with her last kick and he felt a little pain when that happened.

Finally, he seemed to be calm “There you go”, he brief.

Alessandra looked her notebook and smiled. “Hi, New Type of Girl,” she shouted. “It’s time to kick some balls!!!!!!!!!!” She pointed at the male soldier groin and looked at her new invention and winked at her. “There’s your target.” Alessandra looked at her new type of girl again and smiled brightly. “Come on, girl, give that cup your best shot.”

The male soldier looked very worry, he was out of guard. The new type of girl soldier threw her boot between the male soldier’s thighs as she had done a thousand times, except this time she didn't missed.

There was a dull thud when the new type of gir ’s boot connected with the male soldier’s crotch, immediately followed by a loud cracking sound and a shrill scream.

“Fuck!” the maled soldier yodeled in a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! My nuts!”

Erika, the boss and Jessica, the right hand boss, cringed in sympathy.

“It broke!” Alessandra yelled “The fucking cup broke!”

The male soldier doubled over, clutching his crotch and groaning in pain. He pulled out the shattered cup that had broken into three pieces. “Damn, that thing is worthless”, he cried. He tried to fix the broken cup. He arranged his dick and balls into the broken cup. Finally, he had found a comfortable position. “Okay, this will work...”, he said as if to give him some hope.

The new type of girl took her position in front of the male soldier. He looked at her with a worry and crying expression.

“Hi boy”, the girl soldier said, smiling bravely. “Now it’s time to kick some balls.” her thumbs pointing at his crotch. “There is your target. I will give it my best shot.”

The girl soldier took a step back. Then, with a little running start, she aimed a powerful kick at the soldier insufficiently protected babymakers. The tip of her boot landed right in the middle of the hole of the broken cup and Alessandra let out a jubilant “Yes!” raising up her leg to the air.

Alessandra could almost imagine what the new type of girl soldier kick had done to the poor nuts, and she laught about it. Erika and Jessica seemed to be thinking the same thing. Their face went white and they laught from ear to ear.

“And now”, Alessandra said in a fearness voice. “Let’s see what my new type of girl's boots kick looks like without a protective cup.”

Big Supporter
    The new type of girl focused on the male’s groin. He wasn’t wearing any protection now. His dick and the two testicles were out of the jean. The boot kick had broken his trousers. It looked as if his penis and balls were moving, throbbing in pain.

Alessandra looked at the male soldier’s bulging crotch coming out of the jean and mumbled, “I couldn’t have seen something a …I was going to say......... disgusting” pointying at the testicles and the penis.

“Be strong, Alessandra!” Erika shouted and put her hands on Alessandra's back. “You must get accostumed to seeing those ugly dangling things”

Alessandra opened her eyes and shouted “puajjj!!!” and put a white face as she was going to vomit.

Alessandra looked the male soldier's balls and turned to her boss and whispered. “Big balls break easier, you know…”

Erika looked at Alessandra and chuckled.

The male soldier's eyes widening in anticipation as the girl ran towards him. The kick lifted the male off the ground. The girl instep boot crunched the nuts with an audible thud.He screamed from the top of his lungs, grabbed his balls and jumped up and down in a futile attempt to make the pain go away.

“Jumping would make the cup drop down”, Alessandra chuckled. “We can pick up the cup and search in what material is exactly made of”. Jessia folded her arms and watched as the male soldier drop to the ground and curl up in a ball, whimpering in pain. “I think it is a good idea”, Jessica said thoughtfully.

Alessandra looked at her new type of girl soldier and asked “Did you get it?”

“Yup”, the girl nodded.

“And you can see the difference between cup and no cup?” Alessandra asked.

“Without the cup feels all squishy.” the girl soldier looked up at Alessandra and smiled innocently.

“Good”, Alessandra said. “we need something to convince the bosses. They’re almost sold, they just need......"

The male nuts were big and were hanging. They swung like two big fleshy steaks. The girl positioned the pointy boot directly at the boy's sack, she wanted to make sure her aim this time was dead on.

The girl boot was as far back as if it was hardly necessary as she wanted to be especially sure these nuts were mushed. The male was screaming.The excitement in the room was palpable.

There was an audible whoosh as the soldier boot sailed through the air, followed by a satisfying, echoing wet splat. The boot collided full force with the swinging sack which promptly exploded open like a pinata. The nut goop sprayed out in both directions for several feet.

Alessandra shouted. “Perfect, that was perfect!”

Erika and Jessica laughed and exchanged high-fives.

The already ********* soldier sank to the ground, whimpering in pain.

Alessandra inspected the broken cup, bending it before looking at Erika and grimacing. “Wow, this is pretty bad quality…”

Erika smiled. “Yeah, it is.”

“We have a deal, then?” the attractive young brazilian doctor extended her hand.

“Yeah”, Erika, her boss, said, smiling. They shooked hands.

“So you really believe in my new project?” Alessandra asked.

Erika stared at Alessandra. “Of course. But, we need to test differents type of cups. I mean, would you design differents types of protective cups?..........for example an iron one”

“Alright, we will do it.” shouted Alessandra.

Big Supporter
    4 – Third Chapter – The Cup Research

Later that evening, Alessandra called her secretary. “Yeah.... the project is closed!....Now we have the money to continue with the deployment” she said excitedly. “Call the girls, tomorrow we’re going back to Brazil!”

She stood up from her chair and took off her tight pink boots shoes and tight pink low-hanging pants, revealing a pair of very muscular legs. She turned to Alexandra, her girlfriend, who was sitting next to her. “I’ve already talked to my boss of the project and I’ve got very positive feedback”

Big Supporter
    4 – Third Chapter – The Cup Research

Later that evening, Alessandra called her secretary. “Yeah.... the project is closed!....Now we have the money to continue with the deployment” she said excitedly. “Call the girls, tomorrow we’re going on holidays to Brazil!”

She stood up from her chair and took off her tight pink boots shoes and tight pink low-hanging pants, revealing a pair of very muscular legs. She turned to Laly, her girlfriend, who was sitting next to her. “I’ve already talked to my boss of the project and I’ve got very positive feedback”

Laly was a very good-looking. She was 29 year old dancer. She had black hair and beautiful green eyes. She was a bit taller than Alessandra, with muscular legs and a slim built. She was wearing a chunky knit, leather skirt and bright red senakers

“So I guess, you’ll get more money.” asked Laly.

That brought a smile to Alessandra face. “More money? I guess so but money isn’t a problem now. I have more than enough to rent the more expensives slaves in the world to bust their balls”

Laly added “Sure.” “I love kicking balls” She threw a powerful high kick into the air. “Dancing lessons are a perfect...I have the strongest kicks”

Alessandra said “Oh please..Laly”

“...believe me, I have proved my nutcracking skills to each and every slave dancer” said Laly.

Alessandra “and...how you do that”

“Here are the balls”, Laly smiled, pointing at Alessandra’s midsection.

“I knew it”, Alessandra nodded.

“and you just kick him as hard as you can” Laly explained

“Yeah. Nothing new.”, Alessandra said.
    “There are a few lines you should said...”,Laly explained

Alessandra burst out laughing. “Alright.”

Laly wrote on a pice of paper and handed it to Alessandra. The brazilian scientist doctor read it “I need a new pair of balls.”.

Laly added:”You have to say that after you have kicked him”

“Oh”, Alessandra said and she bourst out of laughing.

Laly said: “And the man after the kicked do...” Laly cringed, cupping her own crotch, her feet turning inward. “Oooohh”, she put a cross-eyed a face and then she burst out laughing.

“Great!” Alessandra smiled “I should kick balls for a living...what a good life, right?”

Laly chuckled. She turned to Alessandra and asked, “Now you are going to Brazil. I guess Rio, for holidays, don't you?”

“Absolutely” Alessandra assured Laly. “Everybody loves a good nutshot . And what better way to do that on those slaves wearing swimming trunks and of course using my new bikini. Also during my holidays I could think how to designa a cup. I am thinking in funny design …. perhaps a protective cup with bull’s eye on it. Have you ever seen one?”

Laly: “I have never ever seen that thing.”

Alessandra: “I am thinking in a cup breaking contest, just to test the new types of the cups I have desinged. I want to develop a platic , a wooden or an iron one”

Laly suggested: “In the contest you could use a boot, a sneaker, a hammer or perhaps a gun”

“Absolutely”, Alessandra assured her. “Every girl loves kick balls. And what better way to test the protective cups than with an event?”

Laly nodded emphatically. “I hope your boss will go for it. Money isn’t a problem for. She have more than enough to pay the best soccer players.”

Alessandra: “Yeah, I am thinking in Alex Morgan....those legs are great to test the protectives cups”

Laly took a sip of coffee “With her those cups are going to break very easily”

Alessandra added “She has kicked a lot of balls in her career and She has scored quite a few goals. She’ll be happy to kick those cups into oblivion…”

Laly “I think the contest will be perfect.”

Alessandra shrugged. “I guess it will depends on that contest hits…”

Alessandra motioned Laly to take a seat. She took a magazine. The front cover of the magazines showed a photo of a man's big balls on the floor with five pointy shoes jumping on. The headline was “DISGUSTING!” in huge red blood letters. Alessandra took a white page from the magazine and draw what it would like the examples of the cups she was going to develop.

Alessandra looked at Laly and put the paper cup on the table surface. Laly grimaced comically. “That model will be the cheap one”, she chuckled.

Alessandra took the paper cup and she carefully rearranged it inside her white bikini. Apparently, She was having some trouble. “There you go”, she shouted. “Laly, make sure you get a close view of my cup.” shouted Alessandra.

Laly nodded. “Sure.”

“Here’s your target.” Alessandra looked at Laly and smiled “Here your target, come on, girl, give your best kick.”

Laly took out her red sneakers and with her black socks threw her right foot between Alessandra’s thighs as she had done a thousand times on the slaves balls, except this time a woman anatomy was at the receiving end of one of her lethal kicks.

There was a dull thud when Lily's bare socks right foot connected with Alessandra’s crotch, immediately followed by a paper cracking sound.

“It broke!” Alessandra shouted with an angry face “The fucking paper cup broke! I guess I’ll have to harder one”

Lily grinned. “Do you have an old table? Perhaps you could make a wooden one.”

“Give me a minute.” Alessandra shouted. “That table is an old one”

Alessandra raised her bare foot up and stomped the table in the middle breaking it in two half parts. She let out a jubilant “Yes!” and crawled across the floor reaching for the wooden parts.

Laly looked at her watch and said to Alessandra: “Okay, I have to go . We could have a ballbusting party with my friends from the ballet classes? That’d be fun, don’t you think?”

“Probably”, Alessandra said while cutting the wooden.

Big Supporter
    5- Four chapter – Holiday in Brazil
    It was hot outside, more 38° Celsius. The sun was shining brightly. Alessandra was wearing a wearing dark blue bikini and a short white shirt. She ran her hand through her brown hair and looked around. “Where are we going?”
    “I don’t know”, Adriana said. “What about the beach?”. Adriana was a tall brazilian girl. Black hair and brown eyes. She was in her latest 30's. She was wearing a pink tight bikini and over the knee high pointy boots. Her muscular legs indicated that she was working out regularly. She was one of the top models in brazil and in the world.
    Alessandra nodded and they began walking.
    A few minutes later they arrived at the public beach. It was huge, yellow meadows sands, a café and a playground. They saw half-naked women sunbathing on the beach, little girls playing on the playground, a couple of women drinking outside the café.
    Adriana switched on her camera and started filming. She threw a boots kicks into the air and looked at Alessandra expectantly.

Alessandra smiled “Impressive…”

“It’s a fantastic day, isn’t it?” Adriana smiled and turned to look at the bar behind her. A lot of women were talking, laughing, drinking, and having fun.

“Yess, great day”, Alessandra said.

Within seconds, mass of young guys in their early twenties,naked bound were led in. Each had a collar around his neck on and a length of chain connected it to the to the collar of the boy in front. A black woman wearing a light shorts, shirt and sandals was pulling the leash. She had short, black hair and a perfect body, tanned all over, and glistening with sun lotion.The group was led around the beach as the women sunbathing hollered at them.

Adriana switched off her camera and drew her attention to the new group of naked boys while Alessandra was doing a long two finger whistle.

“Get in line!” the petite black women shouted.

The twenty slaves nodded.

“Why don’t we go over there and ask the women the prices.” asked Alessandra

Adriana looked in the direction that Alessandra's fingers pointed. “You mean those slaves?”

“They are twenty or more years. Not so young. What do you think?” asked Alessandra.

Adriana raised her eyebrows. “I think they are 30 something.”

“Adriana”, Alessandra grinned. “they look younger than that…”

Adriana chuckled. “Okay, let’s kick their balls.”

Adriana and Alessandra walked towards the black woman. When they were closed to her Adriana switched on her camera and started filming.

“Hi”, Adriana smiled. “I’m Adriana.”

“Hi”, the black woman grinned.

Alessandra waved her hand.

“Do you wanna crack some nuts?” asked the black woman.

“Yeah”, the both woman responded.

“Come on” the black woman shouted “Kick them.....the first kick is free......”

The black woman stood in front of the boys. She motioned to spread their legs.

The boys complied.

Then, with unerring accuracy and thunderous force, Adriana brought her boot up into one of the slave’s groin. She crunched his nuts into his body, lifting him up.

The boy shrieked and collapsed on the ground.

Adriana and thwo women laughed. They high-fived each other and watched as the slave squirm in the sand.

“Good one”, Alessandra grinned.

Adriana nodded. “I can do better, though.”

The rest of the slave's faces turnes white and panic.

A group of girls came closer and watched as the slave groan and cup his aching balls.

The boy stood up with a crying face.

“You up for another kick?” Adriana turned to him.

The slave moaned in pain and coughed.

“Hey, are you up for another kick?” asked Adriana again.

The black woman looked at him with an angry expression, the boy saw her madame face and shooked his head.

“Okay, let me have another go!” shouted Adriana.

“Okay”, he said lowly.

The girls standing around Adriana cheered.

Adriana grinned and patted the slave’s shoulder. She looked at his crotch and said with a determined voice, “I bet I’ll crack them this time…”

Alessandra cheered “Good luck…”

Big Supporter
    Adriana said: “First I am gonna to take out my boots”

Alessandra chuckled and prepared to deliver her next kick. Her eyes focused on her targets, her teeth clenched, her bare foot waving the sand.

After a few seconds of taut silence, Alessandra launched her second kick. The instep of her bare foot connected with the slave’s waiting balls.

The slave’s two jewels were crushed good and solid when Adriana’s bare foot slammed into them and scrunched them into his pelvis. His fingers found his balls and tentatively cupped them. He sank to his knees with a breathless moan and fell to his side.

The crowd cheered and Ariana grinned proudly.

“Yeah”, Adriana laugh. “Cracked them…”

“My turn”, Alessandra said.

“Good”, the madam said. “Who wants to be next?”

Nobody volunteered.

“You” Alessandra choose a black hair boy with a spanish accent perhaps he was from Mexico.

He took a step forward, spreading his legs and putting his hands on his hips.

Alessandra brought her bare right leg back and kicked the young boys balls hard. She was wearing a dark blue bikini and bare feet.

“Ugggh ”, he souted and fell to the ground. “My balls…”

His mates looked at him with nervous looks on their faces.

Adriana laughed out loud and clapped her hands: “Girl, that was perfect! Right on target!”

The mexican slave cupped his balls with his hands and he looked for the exits of the beach.

“Don’t even think about it!” the madam shouted while Alessandra grinned and prepared for a running start.

“Nooo!” the mexican slave screamed as Alessandra let her right bare feet fly into his dangling naked gonads.

“Girl, that one was the best of I have ever seen!” the madam high-fived Alessandra.

The slave was crying and wailing, tears streaming down his face.

Alessandra chuckled and took a step towards the slave. She kicked the slaves's hands away from his crotch with her bare toes and placed the sole of her right foot onto his naked balls. She shifted her weight, leaning in on the boy’s poor balls and grinding them into his body.

The slave cried.

Alessandra smiled deviously and added more pressure on her right foot, shifting her weight until her left foot rose from the ground and she balanced on the one foot that was standing firmly on the slave’s testicles digging them into the hot sand.

The slave looked agonized and terrified.

Now, she twisted her right foot as if she was grinding a cigarette.

The girls from the beach went wild, while the slaves was lying on the ground, whimpering, moaning and the hot brazilian woman digging his balls into the sand.

The slave shot his head up and let out a shocked scream as his assaulted nut sack burst open, splattering Alessandra who was standing over them with the remains of his enormous testicles.

Alessandra picked up the bloody testicles, which had mostly already dripped through her feets, then proceeded to smear it all over her face. "Great...! It really does miracles for the skin!"

Alessandra turned to the girls, who wanted some part for their skins,. “It is only mine, girls…”

A few of the girls in the crowd started to protest.

“Get away – or I’ll kick your...” Alessandra laugh and the girls too.

Big Supporter
    Alessandra said with a satisfied smile. “Next one!”

With a mortified look on his face a dark skinned boy stepped forward and spread his legs.

“Yeah”, Alessandra cheered.

She threw a hard kick into the boy hanging ballsack. The other boys looked at him in anticipation of an appropriate reaction. But he just rubbed his package.

Alessandra was stunned. She looked at him: “Ermmm, What is upp? Didn’t I get them?”

The boy did not answer.

Alessandra again brought her leg back and kicked him, the tip of her bare foot crashed into both of his balls. This time the reaction was far more appropriate. The boy shrieked from the top of his lungs. He fell down into the sand and curled up in the fetal position, his hands comforting his aching balls, his face showing pain.

“Yeah”, Alessandra laughed, “I split his sack!”

“Next one”, Alessandra shouted.

The next guy to spread his legs was a rather short boy. Alessandra did not wait and kicked at the package, sinking her bare foot into the balls and grinding it in after the kick, pushing the boy back so that he fell onto his ass grabbing his nuts.

“Yeah!” Alessandra shouted. “Let’s see if you’ll be able to wank!”

Now there were four guys down on the sand. Seventeen boys were still waiting their turn. Alessandra looked at them. No one wanted to be the next those legs were so strong.

A tall boy who turned to the Alessandra's back and held out his fist to punch one her.

Adriana watched and shouted “Hey”. The boy turned to look at her. She brought her feet in between the boy’s legs. The boy sank to the sand in pain, holding his balls and whining in agony. Adriana laughted and pointed at the fallen boy “Stupid” she shouted.

“I think I can do better than that…” Alessandra said. She kicked at his balls, catching both nuts.

The boy shouted and cried on the sand.

“That was better?” Adriana asked.

“Yes”, Alessandra shouted

Adriana ordered him to get up.

The boy claimed miserably and stood up.

Adriana was watching with fascination in her eyes. She looked at the boy, he was trembling.

Big Supporter
    Adriana was watching with fascination in her eyes. She looked at the boy, he was trembling. Adriana raised her eyebrows. “Slave, present your nuts!”.

The boy started to protest but his madam, the black woman, interrupted him.

“and now grab your fucking nuts!” Adriana shouted bringing the tip of her right bare foot forcefully into the boy's genitals.

The boy drop to the sand. His eyes shot open in sheer terror and he screamed uncontrollably into his gag.

“Yes, I have to admit. That was the best one, yet”, Alessandra laught. “You crushed them both. His balls are mush.”

Adriana nodded with a satisfied smile.

“Okay, let me have a one”, Alessandra said to Adriana.

“What?” the boy cried. "Please! Don't!" he screamed "Help!" he shouted.

Alessandra ignored him pulled a small object out of her dark blue bikini bra top. The boy instantly pissed when he saw the small gun that Alessandra was holding. She took several large steps closer and began firing.

Alessandra laugh as the metal pellets landed squarely on the slave's nuts. Pellets landed all over the boy's testicles,leaving bruises. The testicles were turning blue, then black and finally fulllfilled with blood and semen. He screamed and struggled to escape. His sack was dripping blood from the numerous open holes.

"Help! Help me! Help!" the eunuch cried.

"Adriana, did you bring your dog?" asked Alessandra

No, I left her at the bar” Adriana answered.

"Go get her, quickly. We won't be able to get him consious longer,"

A moment later Adriana came running dripping with sweat. She was carrying a small terrier dog in her arms. She handed the dog over to the boy's testicles.

Adriana laughed as she carried the dog over to the boy, who was wailing and struggling.

"Hey,loli, lolil!" Adriana cried out striking the dog. “Get the balls!!!” Adriana ordered.

The dog chomped, puncturing the testicle with its teeth.

"Aaah!" the slave screamed.

The nuts took a bit longer for to dislodge, but it finally the dog did the rip.

Good girl," Adriana said caressing the dog “Next one!”

"Hey, hey. That's enough!" the madam, the black woman, grabbed the arms of Alessandra and Adriana who were lining up to crunch another slave's junk.

“Hey girl, take it easy.....We are going to pay the fees" shouted both women.

"Ok, right, good, It will costs a lot of money" said the black woman.

“No problem” answered Alessandra.

“With eggs... I sometimes use...bats" shouted Adriana.

The black woman pulled a heavy, aluminum bat out of the wheelbarrow and handed it to Adriana.

5- Sixth chapter – A phone call from Alex
    Alessandra was just watching Adriana swinging the aluminun bat towars the slaves nuts when her mobile phone ran. She picked up the phone.
    “Hi, Alessandra? It’s Alex. Erika gave me your number. I’m her sister’s friend. ,” Alex said. “I’m in Brazil at the moment”

“Oh”, Alessandra said, “great.”

“Yeah, Erika told me you are looking for, well, girls who can brek cups?” Alex asked.

“Yes”, Alessandra said.

“Well, I’m a professional soccer player. I kick balls. Sounds like it’s a job for me!” shouted Alex.

“We are going to cast girls who not only kick cups, but dare to kick naked males as well.” said Alessandra.

“ I have done a dozen naked balls kicks in the locker room this season. Please, look them up on Youtube.” added Alex.

Big Supporter
    “So, Alex, What do you think about testicles?” asked Alessandra.

“Pathetic, ugly, disgusting, lousy, mucky are the adjectives I had in mind when seeing those enormous equipment.” answered Alex.

“Oh, great. I’ll give you a call when I’m coming back to work so we can set up a date for you to kick some nuts and test you” Alessandra said.

“Great, fantasitc. Should I bring my soccer gear?” asked Alex.

“Of course. Could you bring a few of your soccer team jerseys so that I can give some to my employee. They love you” asked Alessandra.

“Thanks, great, I’ll bring a lot of them” Alex shouted with proud.

“Ok. Now I am having a lot of fun in the beach. We’ll keep in touch. Bye.” said Alessandra.

“Bye” said Alex.

After finishing the mobile conversation, Adriana's bat collided dead on with one of the swinging slave's sack. The nuts exploded instantly. Adriana was covered with nut meat, blood and sperm.

Adriana tossed the bat at the next slave in line. His scrotum split down the middle. "This bat is great!" Adriana said swinging her bat "Whose next!"

"Pop the latin"

"Crush the chines!"

"Let's pop the russian”

Adriana eyed the remaining boys. She was incredibly aroused by the power the bat gave her over the slaves. She made swings which she fired into the air -- a hit that would almost certainly destroy a pair of genitals. She eyed each boy, licking her lips.

"Let's pop the chines" she said laughing as she stopped in front of him.

The chines was crying.

“You have a tiny balls” Adriana laught and the girls clapped and cheered.

The chines continue crying.

“I’m gonna crack your little nuts, boy”, Adriana laught swinging her bat. “You’ll be lying on the sand, covered in your own milk” Adriana continue laughting and the chinese crying. “Your pathetic little nuts are so weak for my metal batl” Adriana grinned.

The chinese was trembling, tears streaming from his eyes.

The brazilian girl wasted no time, swinging wildly the bat into the chinese small sack. There were now just two piles of mushy goop between his legs.

"I think I broke them," Adriana laught.

"Latin boy next!" Adriana shouted to the crowd's approval as she stood face to face with the Latino.

"No, por favor...." the young latin boy screamed

Ignoring him, Adriana started, not taking her eyes off his victim. "I think these balls might be too nice to just be burst open”

The latin boy cried and yelled.

“Where are you from?” asked Adriana

“From Brazil” answered the latin boy.

"Why don't we free this boy...He is from Brazil!!!!" suggested Adriana.

The Latin boy believed he was going to be shown mercy.

“Noooooooo!!!” shouted the girls watching the torture.

“Ok!!!!! Lets break his balls” said Adriana.

The brazilian boy opened his eyes wide and screamed.

Adriana took her time carefully lining up her aim, the crowd behind her cheering her on. "Bye balls!" she shouted playfully as she sent the metal bat sailing with a whoosh through the air.

The brazilian nuts exploded violently, spraying Adriana with semen and nut meat.

Adrina sliced the balls orange nails and handed the balls to the girls who had made a semi circle around the slaves.

"Feel it, pass it around," Adriana said.

The girls took delight insepecting the sex organs in their hands, laugthing on its size.

When Adriana had the balls again, She carefully arranged the nuts inside the crotch of her pink bikini. Apparently, she was having trouble storing the two nuts meat inside her croth.

Finally, she seemed to be happy with the result. “There you go”, she shouted.

“Girls, Do you like my new package?........Welll I’ll do like this....”, Adriana explained to crowd. “Girls, you kick me in my crotch and I’ll smile. Then I put the cut balls into my tight bikini and you kick my new nuts, I scream in pain and fall to the floor and so on.” Adriana turned to Girls. “Make sure you get a good shot of my new balls. The viewer boys has to see the difference between having balls or not”

Me gustaría lee sobre Alex Morgan...

I like when they joked ...tiny balls ...and the brazilian

Big Supporter
    “Got it”, the girls around nodded.

“I could kick your crotch as hard as, coudnt I?” a short tall, brown-hair bikini girl asked.

“Yeah” Adriana laugh “Here are...“

The short girl, who was like 27 years old, kicked Adriana’s crotch with all the force she could done.

The withe bikini turned around, grinning. “That was easy” she said.

“There are a few things you say before you kick me”, Adriana explained.

“Ohhhhh, Alright. No problem.”, the shor girl said

“Ok. You have to said........ I have an important message for you”, Adriana continue speaking, standing next to the short withe bikini girl. “My pussy are tougher than your balls....and after that you kick me between my legs.”

The short girl chuckled. “Okay.”

“Feel free to improvise.” said Adriana

The short girl said “Alright, let’s go.”

Adriana smiled. “Yeah....”

“I’m Alejandra”, the short girl introduced herself.

“Boy, I have an important message for you”, the short girl continued, standing next to Adriana.

“Pussies are tougher than balls” shouted the short girl.

Adriana spread her legs apart. The white bikin girl took her position. The boths girls looked at each other and grinned. Then the short girl kicked the crotch with all the force she could muster. Adriana cuped her own crotch, her feet turning inward. “Oooohh”, she imitated a boy, a goofy cross-eyed look on her face. Then she burst out laughing.

“Now should better wear thouse cut balls” Alessandra laughed and winked at her friend.

Adriana carefully arranged the boys ex-junk inside her pink bikin panty. She looked up at her new crotch and clapped her hands. “Alright, let’s go.”

The short girl smiled. “Hi I am Alejandra....and it’s time to kick some balls.”

“Girl, here’s your target.” Adriana looked at the white bikin girl and smiled brightly. “Come on, girl, give the death testicle your best shot.”

The girl threw her right foot between the girl’s thighs. There was a dull thud when the girls short foot connected with Adriana’s crotch. “It broke!” Adriana yelled “The fucking death testicles broke!”

“I guess I’ll have to do another kick”, the girl grinned. “Do you have another one of those things?”

“Give me a minute.” Adriana said.

Meanwhile a tall body-builder woman in black bikini wheeled out a cart with knives, hammers, fireworks, pliers and other instruments.

"Oh, I'll go," a woman in her late forties came out of the sea.

The brutal destruction of the slaves sack rounded all the day. Balls were blown with fireworks, roasted burners, crushed heavy hammers. By the end of the day there was nothing resembling a testicle among the line of slaves. As they were dragged out of by the beach cleaners girls, the madam, the black woman, took her place in the center of the beach and declared.

"Today I have sold all my ballst! See you tomorrow."

6- Seven chapter – The carnival

Three famous soccer players stood side by side. The sun had shone brightly during the day and the night was so hot. The threee girls were wearing tight clothes.

keep writing

Good Stories, more cup breaking.