check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women Earth (another story)

Big Supporter
    I am stuck with w0men earth st0ry. I have t0 think...my ideas are g0ing d0wn. I have written s0mething but n0t s0 fun

Big Supporter
    6- Seven chapter – The carnival

Three famous soccer players stood side by side. The sun had shone brightly during the day and the night was so hot. The threee girls were wearing tight clothes. It was the annual Rio Carnival.

The Ring Master, a girl dressed in a striped low-cut dress and large straw hat, rang a bell and shouted to the passing crowd. She was above a carnival float. She was giving some whipping to a group of boys who were moving the float.

Alex, the famous soccer start, carefully aimed and sent her glass of bear with a well-aimed. It collided weakly with one of the boy's stomach. He winced mockingly. Alex was wearing a black leather skirt outfit. Her friend, Sydney, threw her glass of bear but this one landed with a bit more force, but hitting the boys's thigh instead of his crotch.

Alex grabbed a can of bear and weighed it in her hand. She took aim and threw the can at one of the boy’s balls, missing again. “That was a miss”, Sydney commented. She was wearing a tight red low-cut dress.

Big Supporter
    6- Seven chapter – The carnival

Three famous soccer players stood side by side. The sun had shone brightly during the day and the night was so hot. The girls were wearing tight clothes. It was the annual Rio Carnival.

The Ring Master, a girl dressed in a striped low-cut dress and large straw hat, rang a bell and shouted to the passing crowd. She was above a carnival float. She was giving some whipping to a group of boys who were moving the float.

Alex, the famous soccer start, carefully aimed and sent her glass of beer with a well-aimed. It collided weakly with one of the boy's stomach. He winced mockingly. Alex was wearing a black leather skirt outfit. Her friend, Sydney, threw her glass of beer but this one landed with a bit more force, but hitting the boys's thigh instead of his crotch.

Alex grabbed a can of beer and weighed it in her hand. She took aim and threw the can at one of the boy’s balls, missing again. “That was a miss”, Sydney commented. She was wearing a tight red low-cut dress.

Carli, another soccer player, reached for can of coke. She gulped and looked at the black night sky. She threw the can of coke, but it landed at one of the boy’s knee, way off target

“Wow. That was way off target!” Alex commented.

“Wow, this is unfair”, Carli got angy. “Perhaps the cans are not the best choice…”

While the crowd were throwing differents things to the naked boys the woman ring master continue giving whimps to them in order to move the carnival float faster. Above and below the carnival float were a group of women dancing. Women of all shapes and sizes. All of them were wearing skin-tight costume and pearls in they hair. Also in the carnival float were three women in clown’s costumes, two magicians and more.

The magicians were wearing a black skirt suit, white shirt and black top hats. One of them had blonde hair while the other was black. The blond magician smiled, spread out her hands and produced a little wooden hammer out of nowhere. Her black haired counterpart repeated the same trick.

Alex watched the two women magician trick and shouted to her friend “You wanna watch, watch.”

“What's that, eh?” Sydney laughed and turned to her friends who grinned and cheered. Then she looked at Alex, waiting for an answer.

“I do not know.... please...Wait”, Alex said.

Both of women magician from the carnival float lifted their hammers and held them at the ready. Then the women magicians smiled at each other. Simultaneously, both of the women magician hitted the whipped boys, who moved the carnival float, with their hammer, quick and hard. They moved boy by boy. Some boys yelped and moved their hands to cover their balls. Quickly, the magicians slammed their hammers onto the boy's hands, making the boys yelp and retreat them, giving then a clear shot at their balls.

“Harder... harder.. harder...”, Alex grinned and shouted.

“Come on, girls!” Sydney yelled. “Take balls!”

Carli grinned. “Yeah take balls!”

“Yes!” Hope yelled. “Trash those balls!”

The women dancers from the carnival float watched in amazement while their crying boys shriek in pain.

The women magicians smiled, drawing cheers and applause from the crowd surrounding the moving carnival floats.

Alex ignored the pain in the poor balls grabbed another can of beer. She panted heavily and looked at the can, praying silently for this one to hit one of the boy's balls.Then she concentrated on the target, the boy's balls. This time Alex scored a hit, and a good one. The hard metal beer can sank into one of the boy’s testicles. The hit was perfect. The boy cried and groaned. The boy stood in front of the carnival float and jumped up and down, his hands were being held on his whipped back by some chains, his testicles bounced from the jumps he made, bringing the crowd to clap and cheer then he went crying to the floor.

“Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!............Those swinging things are difficult to aim. But when you hit them, you really hit them.....” Alex shouted.

“Well done”, Sydney said.

Sydney, Carli and Hope were smiling, gaving high-fives to their friend, Alex.

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause for Alex. The attractive famous soccer player grinned and nodded at the crowd.

The poor boy was rolling on the ground in agony, cupping his damaged testicles by the beer can. He was crying and moaning miserably while the carnival float was moving living him alone. Now Alex wanted to crash the tip of her right soccer sneaker into the boyhood again and again, making him scream from the top of his lungs. She wanted to kick his balls like a world soccer player, making sure to aim at a virtual point in his stomach so that his nuts were smashed flat into his body. But now she was wearing a leather tight skirt outfit and open toe high hills shoes.

Big Supporter
    “Now, watch this”, Sydney said, grinning. She focussed on. She rubbed a bottle of beer before sending at one of the boy's testicles It connected perfectly, landing right on the testicle and making him scream in pain and roll to his side.

“Yes!” Sydney shouted. “crunch! Right in the nut!”

The boy was screaming and wailing from the top of his lungs.

“That looks like it hurts”, Alex grinned.

Curli cringed cupping her own crotch.

“Ow, right on target”, Hope smiled.

Carli grinned and pointed at her phone. “This is going to Youtube!”
    Sydney grinned. “Write my name in the title. It’s gonna be a hit!”

“Hey, Sydney”, Carli said. “I have gota thousand videos on youtube!”

“Yeah! awesome!” Sydney cheered.

Carli added, “I’ve called it nuts crunch”

“Hmm.” said Sydney

Dozen of boys were doubled over in pain, having been brutally assaulted by the happy crowd.

Now the women dancers around the carnival float were playing a game of “kick high...balls flat”. Every hit was accompanied by cheers and applause by those dancer who were preparing for the next kick.

“This is the perfect warm-up...I have ever had”, said a short ballerina.

“Perhaps we should invite them to our next ballet shows” answered her dancer friend.

The dancer looked at the seven boys, who were throwing up, the one she had already kicked and grimaced. “I don’t know..... And I suppose I’m the one to and tell them that they have to clean all the mess, because the ballet show is about to start”

Her ballet dancer friend nodded.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" a boy screamed through his stomach after being kicked.

"Hmm. Didn't seem high pitch enough." the dancer laught.

"Come on girls! There are balls without being kicked..." the women ring master was getting nervous.

CRUNCH! SPLAT! SPLAT!

The ballerinas kicked thier males counterpart. The dancers laughed at the black and blue testicles now swinging between the helpless boy's legs.

"Mmm. Those balls are getting softer, boys," a carnival dancer laught.

7- Eight chapter – The carnival – The soccer player

"Hmm.....girls..... I think we need to do something extra special for this bloated sack of nuts," said Alex. Then she was putting out her black leather skirt outfit and changing into her soccer gear. “Alright” she said when she had tied her shoes. She was wearing her dark blue soccer shorts and a white shirt with her name and number on it.

“Let’s start.” She said and went down to the floor were the carnival floats were being moved.

Something happened that made the audience whisper. “Alex!!!” they shouted.

“Is it her?” asked a girl.

“I--- I don’t know… She looks like her.” answered her mother.

Morgan started to sign some autographs.

“She is signing autographs”, the girl observed.

A group of girls in soccer outfit walked up to the whipped boy's, the ones who were moving the carnival float. They women were an important professional soccer team.

Alex was standing in front of a boy with his legs spread. A group of girls were smiling and encouraging the soccer player to kick his balls, while another groups of girls were taping everything with their camera phone.

Alex grinned and took a step back and brought her soccer sneaker into the boy’s balls. He cried and collapsed on the floor.

The girls break in cheers.

A scream echoed through the sky as another boy’s testicles were kicked by the strong legs of a national soccer player, that one was Carli.

The national soccer player looked like they were enjoying. They were laughing, joking, signing autographs between the kicks.

Alex had a very effective way of sending the guys to the ground with one kick. In one minute forty boys were lying on the ground, nursing their battered genitals and moaning in pain, while a group of girls that surrounded Alex were clapping and cheering.

With tears running down their faces, the boys were begging and pleading "Please stop. Ohhh...please, anything just stop."

"But boys, the fun is just beginning," were the famous soccer player's replied.

8- Nine chapter – The carnival – The Carnival fireworks

It was 11 p.m., the end of a hot summer carnival night day. The air was hot.

Alessandra was standing in the middle of the carnival crowded street. Her brown hair was bit brighter than usual, having been bleached by the sun in the past few beach days. She was tanned. She was in a good mood.
    She had suggested her friend, Adriana, to go to the carnivals.The street were packed with a lot of women and girls enjoying the fest. She was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and sneakers. Her friend was wearing a blue skirt jean, white shirt and green and yellow brazilian havaianas flip flops. Both of them were looking gorgeous and casual.

“Let’s go over there”, Adriana suggested, pointing at a part of the street that was less crowded.

Alessandra nodded.

They walked towards a small group, half a women and a girl, standing in a circle. The girl had their back turned to them.

“Hi”, a short fitness latin women addressed “I’m Giselle. I’m here with those boys over there and.... I wondered if you could spare the time…kicking his balls for 20 dollars each kick”

“I do” Alessandra grinned and then looked at her friends, Adriana. Adriana turned around and started at Giselle. She was a petite brunette with ample cleavage, wearing a yellow short dress, high heels and too much make-up. Adriana made sure that her facial expression, a mixture of boredom, annoyance and embarrassment, was visible just for Alessandra and Giselle and shrugged. “I kicked balls in the beach during the day...and my right fut hurt”

“Well”, Alessandra looked at Adriana. “I don’t know if I---“

A fat petite girl jumped up – she wanted her turn! She came at the boys with her arms out to grab his. The boy grabbed his hands with hers. They struggled for a moment, locked hand in hand; then the girl kicked right up between his legs! The boy jumped, but kept struggling.

“Do it again!” yelled Adriana. The boy was helpless as the girl still had his hands and she planted a second kick to his dangling, swinging balls. Again he jumped, all the watching girls screamed with laughter.

“Girl, kick that leg as high as you can,” said Adriana. “Like this!” and kicked beautifully at the boy from behind. Her naked foot crashed into boy's testicles, and losing her flip-flop in the process landing on the street, while boy’s eyes twitched and moaned miserably.

Alessandra, her friend, cheered. “Good one, Adriana”

The fat girl's friends urged Adriana on. “Kick him again!”

Adriana grinned. “Sure!”

“No, please, wait”, the boy tried to protest. “This is unfair...“ and he was interrupted by Adriana's naked foot, her instep connecting with the balls slamming them into his body.

“Fuck...my balls”, the boy cried and collapsed on the floor.

Adriana looked down at the boy and brought her naked foot up into her face.

“Kiss it, pig!” said Adriana.

The boy prostested.

“Kiss it....stupid boy!” Adriana shouted.

The boy crying kissed the Adriana naked foot, taking out the sand from the day.

“Good”, Adriana laught histericaly. She kicked the boy’s hands away from his groin and stomped down on his nuts.

“Hell fuck...my balls”, the boy screamed.

Some women turned on the carnival turned the their heads and looked at Adriana. Then the women cheered.

Adriana grinned and she brought her naked foot down harder, grinding it into boy’s crotch. She grabbed the boy’s naked feet and pulled the struggling boy towards herself, squashing his nuts between her foot and the boy’s own body. She could feel the two naked balls slip between her naked feets. Her tanned arms and legs suggested she worked regularly.

“AAAAhhh fuck ahhhh my balls” the boy cried and yelled with a pitch voice.

“Can I kick his balls again?” asked the petite fat girl. She looked at the boy, who was groaning kneeling on the ground, his hands clutching his stomped kicked eggs.

Adriana nodded.

“Great”, the petite fat girl grinned and walked around the ruined boy. She stood in front of him and smiled. The petite fat girl’s face was at his balls level. She looked at the black and blue balls in front of her with a miserable expression.

“Nooooooooo…” the crying yelling boy shouted.

“I don’t need your permission, do I?” the petite fat girl said angrily and yanked the boy’s hands away from his balls.

Her new brown boots landed between the boy’s legs making him shriek in a high-pitched voice. The petite fat girl smiled and brought her brown expensive boot back to gain force, and crunched the boy’s black and blue balls once more.

The boy's face was sweting, his eyes watered and screamed from the top of his stomach.

Then the Brazil Rio Carnival fireworks went off.

The petite fat girl let go off the boy’s hands and looked up into the sky.

The noise of the fireworks drowned the boys screams from all the carnival street, carnival float, bars, etc.

One hour later, the fireworks stopped.

The boy had passed out from the pain that Adriana and the fat girl had inflicted on him.

"Oh no.........you how....... you must not do that.... fuck pig!" shouted the petite fat girl.

Alessandra punched the boy in the face with her red manicure hand breaking some of her teeth between the punchs.

"Wake him up! Wake him up! Wake him up! Wake him up!" they shouted at Alessandra.

Alessandra's body was glistening with sweat. She suggedted one of the girls to bring a bucket of water. Some girls returned later, carrying some bucket.

“Is it cold?” Alessandra asked.

“Toocold”, the girls smiled.

“Good”, Alessandra said. “Help me with this.”

The girls poured the ice water over the boy’s head, making him wake up. Now he spit out some of his teeth and blood from the punches aimed by Alessandra.

“Wow”, the petite fat girl chuckled and clapped her hands. “Great!”

9- Ten chapter – The carnival – Who is the better ball hitter

“See?” Alessandra smiled “Now....girl, show us what you can do.”

“Yeah, make him sing soprano”, Adriana encouraged the petite fat girl

"Please! Please!" the boy crying shouted.

The fat girl laught “Well boy... looks like you’re gonna lose those obscenel balls”

“Let’s him keep the baby makers ones.” suggested Adriana.

"I’ll crush just only one” responded the petite fat girl.
    “I bet he won’t be making much testicles cream in the future with only one nut!” laugh Adriana before kicking him with her left flip-flops into his already crushed nuts.

"Let's finish him off " suggested the friend to the petite fat girl.

"Nooooooo girls …...that's cruel!" shouted Adriana before kicking again with a tremendous force into the ruined left nut with her right naked foot. She did not have her right flip-flops. She lost it from her first kick.

The petite fat girls friend urged her friend on. “Kick him again do that!”

The fat petite girl nodded “Sure!”

“No, girl, wait” Adriana protested. “This is not fair for him“ Then Adriana slammed her left flip-flop into boy’s crotch again, her instep connecting with the balls and losing her left flip-flop in the process.

“That’s enough”, the fat petite girl shouted angrily “Come on, you stupid women…you kick him...and you are not allow me to do that”

"Walk away, girl!" Adriana shouted. “I’m Adriana. I’m a professional model. I know how to crack those suckers’ swings…You petite fat girl …..you only merely tickled them....and your are using powerful boots....and you make them only cry....I make them cry, jump, roll over, vomit ...and I am wearing flip-flop only flip-flop …..you petite fat girl …...you suck.... You don’t stand a chance.with me...”

Big Supporter
    The fat petite girl screamed from the top of her lungs. With anger and hurt pride in her eyes, she grabbed Adriana’s hair and pulled. The fat girl cleared her throat. “I’m the best ballkicker---“

“I’m just not sure...” Adriana grinned. She was interrupted by a knee in her crotch.

The petite fat grinned, confident of victory. She looked at Adriana, waiting for her to go down like the boys she had kicked. An almost invisible twitching of Adriana's eyebrow was the only reaction to the powerful fat girl knee.

“You stupid fat girl!” Adriana yelled. “You are the stupidest girl I’ve ever met. Who tries to down a woman with a blow to her crotch?! I don’t have balls”

“I guess that tactic isn’t working”, Adriana shouted at her “Do you have anything else?”

Adriana balled her fist and punched the fat petite girl in her abs, taking her by surprise. The petite whimpered in pain. Adriana was struggling and trying to get out of the fat petite hair’s grip.

The petite fat girl lifted her boot brought it back down into Adriana’s bare feet, hammering the heel of her boot into Adrina’s precious flip-flops. Adriana groanied, nursing her feet with her hands.

“Do you wanna fight?” Adriana asked then she cracked her knuckles and took a step to the side, eyeing her petite opponent.

The fat girl didn’t reply. She watched Adriana who just stood there waiting....

“You shouldn’t take it too seriously”,Alessandra, Adriana's friend, suggested.

“why don’t just talk about it and fix the problem without a fight” suggested the petite's friends.

Alessandra shouted “Oh!!!!!!.... come on....girls!!!!”, and held out her hand. “It is a Ladies Testicles kicking night.........kick balls, don't fight, let's ruined the balls tonight”

Big Supporter
    I know that my stories sometimes goes out of context. I was watching a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNHUjSBUla4

and I listed the following phrase "(Make love, don't fight, let's hook tonight)" and I decided to put that in my story.

I was thinking exactly what to put and I made up my mind as

"It is a Ladies Testicles kicking night.........kick balls, don't fight, let's ruined the balls tonight”

For the ones who read my stories. I wanted to clarify that. Perhaps noone read my stories but I like to share my work.

I know there are better stories than mine, of course. But I like my ideas.

Big Supporter
    now a litlle update....thinking how to continue

“You are not enemies..... You love the same thing!!!!” shouted one of the petite friends.

Adriana and the petite girl stepped back and lowered their hands.

“Hold on girls...stop” Alessandra said, “we can do the balls anything we want....kick the balls, knee ball, live it up girls, go girls and kick the balls”

Adriana tried to ignore the pain in her foot from the petite girl boot stomp “Wait...We are not enemies. We love the same thing”

“Yeah.. I know... we don't stop till the balls broke” the petite girl shouted.

“Hold on girls” Alessandra suggested “We can figure out who is really better ballkicker and have some fun too”

“A ballcking game?” asked the petite girl.

“Yeah!!!!” shouted the petite girl's friend.

“Yeah!!..” shouted the petite girl.”But... well, I’m new....I bought those new boot and I can't inflict so much pain” confesed the petite girl.

“Listen... I’m gonna tell you something....First, you have to trust in yourself.....and then show him that his balls are weak”, Adriana said and then she threw a powerful high kick into the air. “See?” Adriana said and launched a second kick and then a third kick at the air.

“Do you think if I take a bit of training could I kick them good?” asked the petite girl.

“Yeah...legs exercise..run..but you have to take your time”, Adriana smiled and patted the petite her ass.

Big Supporter
    Yesterday I tried to continue with the story not so much fun for me if the women are the only winners and the only do is kick balls. I wanted to created something more insteresting so I will try to work in the following chapter.

Eleven chapter – Men attack – Women's earth demise???

Big Supporter
    Eleven chapter – Men attack – Women's earth demise

The Women Empire has become the envy of other small communities since the “Women Feminist Party” arrival. Every day the crime rate here in the “Women Empire” continues to drop. Criminal activity has been stopped thanks to the new fashion trend boots for women called “the Boot of Steel”. Now, with our great empire, thanks to the feminist party, some part of the world is resting in peace.

Marija and Ivet, both queens of two big empires, have announced their wedding date! Militars, important scientist and goverments officials will attend the party. The normal citizens will be able to view the ceremony via a global government feminist channel “swift kick in the balls”. The wedding will take place at an important and luxiourus Ballbusting Stadium in Europe. The idea is to receive a great number of guests, celebrities, politicians, militars, important doctor, scientis and of course the media people, the gossip television.

When the phone rang Pamela was just watching the TV. She turned off the TV and picked up the phone.
    “Hi, Pamela? It’s Alessandra. Adriana gave me your number. In a few weeks I’m coming back to Europe, in the moment I’m in Brazil for a few weeks, visiting some friends.”

“Oh..Hi Alessandra”, Pamela said, “nice to hear you” I hadn’t expected your call”

“Oh...How is your holiday in europe?” asked Alessandra.

“Amazing.... the wedding fever is sweeping the continent” said Pamela

“I will be in Brazil at that time...pehaps I will watch on the television” said Alessandra.

“I'm fortunate. I am invited to the party. I will play a part in the ceremony. Nothing spectacular, I'll be one of the doctors during “Last Man Stading”. There will be a lot of games and I'll be with the happy couple!”

“Yeah...fantastic...I don't know if Adriana told you that I am for... people who know so much about balls?” Alessandra asked.

“No... but well, I’m a ballbusting doctor. I smashed balls around all the time!” shouted Pamela.

“mmmmh....I need people who not only ruined balls, but can make, develop a few balls as well....or better said some thing to protect the balls........known as cups” said Alessandra.

Pamela put an angry face and shouted to her phone. “Of course not..... I mean, would I design a protective balls ....something known as cup?” Pamela scoffed. “I’ve damaged testicles for most of my career and I would never ever create that thing. ”

Alessandra grinned. “You are wrong...The cups are not going to use to protect the balls” Alessandra smoke her cigarette.

“No? But we won’t need those…” said Pamela.

“We will work like this”, Alessandra explained. “A girl kick a type of cup with testicles inside of it and we will study, research of what happen. We take the cup out, test what damaged the girl has caused” Alessandra smoke her cigarrete and continue talking by her phone “Then you you get a close look at the balls ….a testicular exam. We have to know the differents damages to the testicles when a boy uses differents types of cups, plastic, wooden, iron, rubber, paper, glass, etc. Also we have to see the difference when the boy don’t has the cup. But we know the result for that one....80 percent of the cases a **********”

Alessandra smiled. “I think you’ll be perfect.”

Pamela laught “I’ll do my very best...I hate balls”

“me too....and you are the best testicle damaged!” Alessandra honestly said.

“Thank. It’s good to hear that my students in the university will be happy to work on that” said Pamela

“Nice. It’s good to know that the university student will take part on it. We’ll keep in touch. Bye.” said Alessandra

“Bye” said Pamela.

Pamela looked at the mirror and speak herself “Everyone's preparing for the big wedding event”

Pamela put on her best blouse and a sleek miniskirt, she wore a pair of black colored pantyhose, she wore her black leather pumps with seven-inch stiletto heels and her Victoria's Secret Animal Bikini Panty Print. She looked again in the mirror and admired herself “Testicles, blow up”

Big Supporter
    https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=p...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

She is Pamela the new character 0f my st0ry

Big Supporter
    Hello I don't why but I love the below phrase

(make love, don't fight, let's hook tonight)

anyone has any idea how to change that phrase and make something as ballbusting

Big Supporter
    Pamela speaked on her own: “Well..I just test my new clothes everything is awesome. Everyone's
    preparing for the big wedding event this coming Saturday night!!!!.”

Pamela continue speaking: “A lot of women were all excited this afternoon in the shopping. I guess the Marija and Ivet wedding has gotten them enthusiastic as well as me. My doctors friend have been begging to take my place at the Ballbusting Event....No way.....Not on their life!”

Pamela went into the kitchen: “Let's see, the meat is cooked and I am going to open a wine. I have been working in the hospital...Now tt's time for a little relaxation.”

knock... knock....

Someone's knocking at the door.

“Wait !!!...” Pamela shouted “Nuts...I need some peace”

“It's Luciana.” Luciana said. She was diminutive lady, only 1.64 meters tall. She had a curvy small body. She was wearing a white top, tight light grey denim leggings and five inch over the knee wooden boots.

“She's not getting ready for the big weeding, isn't she?” Pamela said...”Perhaps she needs to borrow a few things...Like what?...my ballbusting iron ballbusting boots...what?...no way”

Pamela opened the door.

“Hello” Lucia said and kiss Pamela right cheek. Pamela had semi short black hair and beautiful dark eyes. She had a body with rounded shapes. She had a great tan, probably due to her latin background.

Luciana smiled. “I hope I haven’t been annoying.”

“No, nonono”, Pamela said quickly. “Definitely not. I love to get visit”. She looked at her watch. “The match is going to start in a few minuts. The Cats with the Dolls”

Luciana bit her lower lip. “Sofia is my favorite ball hiiter”, Luciana said.

“Yeah, she’s great. She is the captain, friendly with her team and she has great legs.” Pamela said.
    “Have you watched the “Copa America” this morning?”

“Yeah....in the TV”, Luciana nods.

Pamela smiles. “So – what do you think?”

“It was amazing. I was really impressed by the power of those Colombia girls...shit...they know how to kick right in the balls” Luciana chuckles.

“I will have to do a lot of training to damaged the balls like that…” said Pamela

“Me too...” said Luciana.

“Apparently you have been training...You are wearing atlthetic clothes...and you are wet”, Pamela grins.

“Yeah... it was a hard training” Luciana confessed.

Pamela turn on the TV. Pamela looked at Luciana. She nodded. They walked back to the seats.

The TV screen shows...

A group of males were prostesting on the street. They were using some sign post. “Yeah! Show them!” a fat men yelled. “Don't bust our balls!” another one started chanting. “our balls should be free” A big group of men in the street had joined in. “Balls freedoom! Save our balls!” “Ball playing must be prohibited”

“This has got to end. With Male Union, we will fight! No more ruined balls! No more destruction of testicles!” shouted a big group of males.

"Women News is continuing to follow what is simply an amazing riot. Policewomen, militaries are on the big main street identifying a dozens of unidentified males, like the ones shown. We will continue...after the News Sport" a female anchor announced smiling.

Just a few seconds before the Sport News a gorgeus tight blue suit skirt blonde reporter froam another TV News Broadcast shouted to a group of policewomen “Yeah! Show them!...kick their balls!!!”

“She is hot”, Pamela grinned.

Luciana nodded, licking her lips.

“And now, ladies”, the female anchor announced announced, grinning. “We’ll show you the greatest hits of the South America Cup!”

Pamela and Luciana watched closely.

The twenty five years old males were seen sitting side by side on green pitch, their legs spread wide apart, crying, yelling at the camera as two spikey metal balls collided with their nuts. Their faces contorted in pain as, above them, two referee women wearing a black and white striped bodycon bandage evening gown dress lifted up a signboard reading “Balls and penis broken!!!”.

Then, the colombia girls team winked at the camera. The camera panned down their tight curvy shaped fitness body, closing in on their hard legs and their tight demin yellow leggings crotch and they green yellow spiked sneakers.

“It was a amazing see those five inch spiked balls pierced the boy's balls meat. ” said the women TV sport commentator.

Big Supporter
    I reread my story and I think that it is not making so much sense. I am not a writer. My language is Spanish not English. Sometimes I have some ideas and I want to write. I have received some privates messages. (great there are people who like my story, good I was not the ony one). Perhaps someone thinks what a boring story, yes it could be boring. But as I have already said I have some ideas and I want to write them.

Last year I read a ballbusting celebrities story since that day I decided to write why? because I did not find a similar story. The ones I read since that one where boys who like to be kicked in the balls. I prefer to read story where women are evil and not stupid as the earth we are living.

Big Supporter
    Then, the colombia girls team winked at the camera. The camera panned down their tight curvy shaped fitness body, closing in on their hard legs and their tight demin yellow leggings crotch and they green yellow spiked sneakers.

“It was amazing see those five inch spiked balls pierced the boy's balls meat. ” said the women TV sport commentator. She was a 1.70 metres tall. Brown-hair, brown eyes, curvy figure. She was wearing a golden flashing slinky dress with g-string. Her name was Cecilia

“We have to see that in slow motion.” said Cecilia.

“Wow, look at that”, Cecilia said with admiration in her voice. “The hit was perfect. Each pair of balls were flattened by the spiked metal ball.”

Pamela got up from her chair and said: “I am going to the kitchen to grab a beer. Do you want?” asked Pamela.

“Yeaah... thanks” said Luciana.

Pamela went to the kitchen. She grabbed two cans of beer.

Then the next thing she remember was: there was a hard hit on her back, then on her head. She saw stars, then blackness...

Twelve Chapter - Men World

Pamela wake up and said: “What? Where am I? My head hurts”. She tried to stand up and “Oh shit...I cannot
    move...what a nasty place...oh fuck... I'm handcuffed”

Then one of the door opened. A short forty-five age man in a white lab coat appeared "I am Dr. Pitt, you call me Doctor Evil”

"We have had a great interest in you, Pamela. Nothing has stoped you with your wicked, unmercifully balls torture. You have use everything fire, electricity, bullets. You have created chemicals to burst our balls”

“Yeah..and I am very happy with my brilliant...genious torture ideas....my students and I..... we are creating more painful devices for the balls meat”, Pamela chimed in

“Do you care about how We, the male, feel when you hurt our balls?” Doctor Pitt asked.

Pamela turned her head and shouted“Nooo!!!!!...”

“Balls damaged must end. No more bruised balls” shouted Doctor Pitt.

“Balls pain will never die....the funny shot to the testicles...the good kick with the new fashion boots with the hilarious sound effect that those ugly swings things made ….a hard kick and knee listenign rock music.” Pamela shouted.

Pamela was losing her patience. She wanted to stand up and kicked him hard in tha balls but she couldn't. Her head hurt from the hit. She didn't know who hurt her head so bady. She couldn't remember exactly what had happened. She couldn't move as she was handcuffed to a steel ladder.

Big Supporter
    “We are tired of balls pain...I have plans for you and that Women World....now....No more hatred destruction of the testicles!!!" shouted Doctor Pitt

Pamela had an amused expression on her face. After a few seconds, she erupted into cheers and applause. “Ha ha ha......Yeah!......... Show how!” Pamela shouted.

Immediately Dr Pitt lost her males manners. She looking directly at Pamela, she grabbed her by the crystal pearl flower collar necklace. “What???!!” Pamela shouted “Now I know why males are full of shit! ...that was the reason I was taught to hurt them bad in their balls!!!!"

He grabbed her by the biceps, he began feeling the trembling fitness body she had. With an angry looked in his eyes, Dr Pitt went to work. He removed her black leather pumps with seven-inch stiletto heels by sliding them over a pair of well muscle defined legs.

“We are going to search how those weapons cause us so much pain” the Dr Pitt smiled.

“Nooo!!!....” Pamela cried. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her most invulnerable weapon is being easily held by a man.

Dr Pitt Todd began playing with the boots. He rolled the seven-inch stiletto between his fingers and thumb. He couldn't believe the cutting edge those heels had. Now he thought about her childhood.

Dr Pitt started to remeber his first female hatred balls day. He was in the playground. There were wooden swings, monkey bars. Sand castles e on the sandpit. Pitt was climbing the towering metal slides when.... “I got them!” shouted a two ponytail blonde hair little girl grabbing his balls, the bob cut hairstyle mother's little girl turned her head “Good sweaty ...you got the boy by the balls!” she shouted and “now...sweety...squeeze them harder...mummy is coming”.

Now Dr Pitt rememeber how he was crying in the playground “Nooooo....please.....noooo”