check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Different feelings

Big Supporter

Different feelings

Does getting hit in the balls feel really different at different times for you or is it always the same? I don't just mean in terms of intensity, but colour or flavour

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Does getting hit in the balls feel really different at different times for you or is it always the same? I don't just mean in terms of intensity, but colour or flavour
    Not counting external factors there are only two reasons it might feel different:
    -Blood Flow
    The more blood is in your testicles then the less pain that you will feel and the "more pain" you will take.
    -Mood
    If you feel sexy then you are less likely to be bothered by pain in your genitals.

If you were hit in the nuts while you were not expecting it and in different environment than you are use to then you might not enjoy the sensation. For example, someone accidentally hits you in the nuts at work and it is not a pleasant experience at all, but when you leave work and go home to your woman you want her to bust your balls.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.