check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Vulneraballs

Supreme Poster

Vulneraballs

One of the first, and to this day still greatest ballbusting sites I first started visiting was vulneraballs. The ballbusting style of that old - now shutdown site fit my tastes almost perfectly. 1)Girls busts guy. 2)Guy grabs balls and shouts in agony as he sinks to the ground, moaning about his testicles. 3)Girl stands above the writhing male and laughs at him or teases. Simple algorithm, too bad few sites use it.

Anyhow, I have been searching relentless for some of these old videos which aren't available for purchase anymore. I know that bb tube has a few, but it's missing my favorite ones - the room service series with Alexa. It's the only vulneraballs clips where the guy has bare balls, which I consider the main flaw of the old site. Here's a sample of what ones I'm talking about: http://www.ball******bustingtube.com...ll-destruction

If anyone has some vulneraballs clips that aren't on bb tube, would you please be willing to share them?

I remember Vulneraballs fondly. The guy who owned the site used to wear that odd wig, but I once had a few photos of other guys who appeared, with no wigs, which seemed more natural. They were great photos, especially those with the man clutching his balls in agony while the girl laughs.