check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Battle of the Sexes War 1

Battle of the Sexes War 1

Battle of the SEXES: WAR Part 1

I woke up spread eagle. I looked down and found my scrotum tied and my balls bright red. I looked around and saw several men tied up hands above head legs spread, being kicked in the balls. It was a dungeon of torment, I was in and then began resisting.

Samantha walked in , “Oh our pride balls has moved!” She walked up to me and patted my cheek. I really thought, well I didn’t think you’d wake up. I spit at her. She wiped it off and then grabbed my balls at the base. You think you are strong enough!?, she laughed hahahaha, your balls are my toys boy.

The room filled with naked women, beautiful women, might I add. She hooked a fist in and squeezed my sack smiling, as I yelled. “ It begins, we found the one girls!” She yelled out. I responded,” found what”, well Stanley, it works like this , you see these guys all tied up… That will be you….soon.” I was disoriented and asked, “what do you mean?” These men surrounding you have fought our female warriors one on one, and lost, you were captured and now we have to schedule a fight for you to survive.” I looked baffled, “ Survive what!” I screamed as she squeezed my testicles. “ Survive me.” She said this with a huge smile, as her gripped tightened she curled her arm, ball in hand lifting them up to my chest. I yelped. “ what’s wrong???, Scared???” My eyes rolled back into my head as she squeezed my orbs.

Suddenly she yelled, “ Release!” I dropped to my knees as she let me slump. Standing over me she stated, “ Fight starts in 30 minutes, you vs me, no holds no rules. You understand?” I looked up at her dazed, “ For what?” “For dominance” she replied, “ You men feel we are weak, unable, well the other 50 men here can vouch that we are indeed the stronger sex, and as you are the leader, and we have captured you, I will personally destroy you and your manhood, one on one.” I replied and if I refuse.” … time passed and her gorgeous body walked around me glistening naked. “Well , if you refuse I will rip your testicles off your body and ram them down your throat.”… “Understand?” She knelt down for the last statement, her huge tits swaying in my face. “Prepare to fight in 30, or prepare to lose forever, we will win this fight, boy and as the leader I will make it known I ********* you.”

I was tossed out into the arena. The roar was loud. Echoing around. Women jumping, and men cheering. The ring sand, borders concrete with steel electric bands that if touched would shock. I walked in testicles already bruised but not immensely sized. Katrina then walked out, oiled ripped, huge ass, huge breasts swaying. She looked immaculate. I couldn’t believe I was fighting this woman. (In the dungeon I had eyes covered and had only felt her hand and voice). Suddenly a gong sounded.

“Ladies!!!!, We have the leader of those who claim to be superior here!, And I intend to destroy his will, his manhood and most importantly his testicles until he begs for relief…Do you want this to happen?!?!” The female crowd roared. She looked at me “ You heard that, they want me to end you. “

She then smiled and yelled, “Begin!” The gong sounded, and we circled one another, her delicious tits swaying. I got in fighters stance, however as soon as I did she launched a fist to my head. I swayed and backhanded her head as she ran by me. She fell to one knee, as I approached her from behind. Katrina on one knee used her left leg and swept my body off the ground as I landed flat on my back. She then cocked her fist back and launched a fist straight in between my legs, at the last second I scooted back and watched the fist hit sand 2 inches from my testicles.

As I saw this I then kicked her head with my left leg clean sending her down to the sand. As she lay on the left fetal, I rose and approached her. Grabbed her hair and cocked her head back. I looked her in the eyes and said,” Balls always beat bitches” Eye to eye suddenly her hand shot into my crotch and grabbed my testicles , simultaneously she lifted me off the ground, by my balls. I was in shock, and in a high crotch wrestling move, she closed her fist around my scrotum and yelled, “ Balls over what??!” I was literally lifted off the ground. The crowd exploded clapping, cheers, egging Katrina to destroy me.

Katrina lifted me up and closed her fist around my balls. I froze and then reacted by punching her chest and abdomen with my right. However Katrina, stronger than expected, lifted me on her shoulders, balls in hand and then dug her nails in to my sack as I was lifted 5 feet above ground. She then pushed , with balls in hand her fist forward and then dropped my taut testicles onto her knee, me facing her one on one. As the impact hit, I again found myself eye to eye with the bitch. She grinned ear to ear as I convulsed and then proceeded to lift me again this time running into the corner post balls in hand carrying me.

We crashed into the post , my balls pinned to the turnbuckle, as I hunched over her. I grabbed her throat suddenly resisting. As I squeezed her neck , she shot her left hand into my groin and allowed her left hand to join the crushing grab.
    For a brief moment we stared at one another , my hands on her neck and both her hands wrapped around my testes. The struggle lasted 10 seconds before , she yanked down with both hands.

I dropped to my knees her hands around my balls, and she suddenly again pulled off a nasty hit. She cocked her right leg back and then nailed my face to bits. I let go of her neck and slumped up against the rope turnbuckle.

Katrina twisted her grip, off, I then looked down to find my balls red , swollen and beaten. I slumped on the turnbuckle as her oiled body walked straight to my suspended body. Hands on hip she stepped back and nailed me with 5 straight kicks to the balls that made me drop face down on to the mat in front of her.

She then began talking.” Oh how funny it is to have your balls destroyed?!” She egged on, “ Oh how funny will it be when I rip those orbs from you and remind you who made you.”

I posted up on one knee and began to rise, when she suddenly side kicked me in the face. My jaw was basically dislocated and I stumbled back into the corner of the turn buckle. Blood gushed and I was now angered by the attack, I stepped back and prepared to nail her. I swung a huge haymaker which she ducked under and then nailed me in the testicles with 3 rapid knees. Each knee hit solidly. I felt my whole world was gone and as I reached for my sack she threw sand in my face, blinding me. I began my decent to my knees and she abruptly nailed my face with what I assume was a knee. I flew back into the corner, blinded, teeth loosened from my face. I felt the blood gushing still unable to see my opponent.

Katrina’s voice echoed throughout the arena, “ You will lose those balls boy… trust that.” Still blinded and staggering she attacked. 3 left jabs to the face, followed by and uppercut nailed me to the post again. My head slung backward as I posted exposed. Katrina was vicious and then kicked my testicles into my throat one good time. I was stunned. The hit had decimated me as I began to fall, pausing my defense and attack. She suddenly launched her right hand into my throat and began to crush my wind pipe. I reached to resist, but her left hand followed straight in to my balls.

With a hand on my throat and balls, Katrina began her rhetoric. “ I got you now boy, I can rip these from you at will, beg me to let you go!” I refused, stating” I will never give to you, bitch!” She smiled as my vision returned, lifting me by my throat and balls 2 feet off the ground. My legs flailed kicking right and left as my hands grabbed each of her arms. She held me by the throat and testicles and began squeezing the life out of m balls. I yelped, screamed as the pressure increased. The crowd, mostly female roared.

Legs still flailing I kicked my right leg back and into her abdomen, launching myself away from her. This was a bad decision on my part. As her throat grip released she held my scrotum and testicles at the base. I flew away from her but her grip did not relent. I was caught mid air by my balls and as the pain struck, Katrina began her assault again. Her right fist nailed me in the nose, bleeding ensued as she tightened her death grip on my manhood. Over and over again she nailed my face and gut still attached to my balls. I attempted to block her and she then brought her knee into my stretched testicles 4 times in succession.

I was done. I could no longer resist and with my weakness, Katrina then lifted me over her head by the balls and onto the mat behind her. I crashed to the sand, legs spread, balls the size of avocados, face destroyed. I was unable to move the damage she had caused was incredible and I was in disbelief.

On my back I watched Katrina walk around my prone body. Oiled and sweaty, she was the hottest girl I’d seen ever. 36 C tits, 38 ass, with a narrow 25 inch waist all muscular. She then began her game” Oh little boy!!!” It is time to end your balls!” She satted this as she came between my legs and then stomped down into my flat testicles. I reflexively sat up as her left leg crushed my testicles. Face to Face with her vagina , she then stated” Take a good look, that’s what destroyed you.” She lifted her left leg up briefly and slammed it down pinning my testicles to the sand. I fell to my back again as I reached for her leg. She twisted her foot grinding my balls attempting to make them into the sand beneath me. She then lifted her foot off.

I laid on m back still, balls bruised , face decimated and eyes barely abate to see. She then grabbed me by my hair and brought me to my feet.

Hand on my head she stepped behind me and shot her hand into my groin. Grabbing both testicles she lifted me off the ground, by the balls and over her head. I was perpendicular to her body below me as she closed her right hand into a fist around my balls. Her long nails dug into my sack and blood began to trickle.

Suddenly she power lifted me off her shoulders as I yelled by the balls with her right and my neck with the left. My legs slumped and I had no fight. Women in the crowd began yelling finish him!, destroy him! Rip them off!. Parading with my lifeless body she began to speak,” You are mine now ! I beat you, broke you and now I will finish you!” The sight was epic her gorgeous body oiled and tanned, huge tits lifting my body above her. It was an Iconic move. She suddenly shoulder pressed me above her holding my balls as my sack began to bleed. I begged her to have mercy, pleaded. She responded” Ha, poor man, have you by the balls and you collapse, hence we are the stringer sex!” She then with balls in hand slammed my lower back on to her bent knee beneath her. She shattered my back to bits as I laid on her bent knee.

Katrina let me fall face down unable to move. She then kicked my legs apart and stepped between them as I lay face down. Standing over me she made a claw like gesture and with 2 fingers pointed up to the sky she then brought them straight into my nut sack. Her nails were basically razors and she impaled my sack into the ground , opening the sack and skewering my testicles. The arena erupted with joy.

I started trying to get up but she then rammed her hand deeper into the sand, pinning me to the floor. She smirked” Looks like I got you , big boy. What you gonna do now? I got you by the balls.”

With balls skewered she then closed her fist around my balls. My orbs were punctured and I basically laid lifeless on the sand. She curled my testicles up to her face and then began to blow on them. I was in no way fighting back and with her left hand she began to rhythmically punch my skewered testicles as I was lifted 3 feet from the ground face down. Over and over she nailed my testicles, snickering and laughing as she destroyed my will.

Katrina stated” Not looking good for you, whos the stronger sex now?!” Witht his said she then used her left arm and reached around my neck , still holding my skewered balls in her right hand, from behind. She closed her fist crushing my testicles as the flesh began to ooze out of her grip. I begged and pleaded her to stop.
    My pleas were met with distain and Katrina then prepared to end me.

“Remember this , you fought, lost and were humiliated by ME!.” Katrina let go of my neck still holding my impaled scrotum and then placed both her legs on my ass from behind. Her left hand clawed my balls from the top, opposite the side of her right hand claw grip. Without warning , she closed both hands and said” Pussy over balls, boy and now you will remember, forever!” With both legs on my back she pushed away still holding my skewered sack. I yelled violently, the crowd followed as I saw women jumping in the stands. I pounded the sand for relief.

I reached in between my legs to attempt to stop her but it was to late. Katrina hoisted her self and with a mighty yell, ripped my testicles away from me, from behind. I suddenly paused and my face hit the sand lifeless as Katrina admired her prize. Her index and middle finger nails held my testicles skewered on her nails, my sack torn open, my balls in her possession.

I laid flat on my face as blood cursed from between my legs. Katrina then posted her left leg, balls in hand, on my lower back. She raised the impaled testicles in her right hand above her head. The crowd went insane and began chanting” Pussy over Penis!” over and over again. I began fazing out but not before Katrina grabbed me by the neck and rolled me on to my back.

Karina gloated placed both of her legs along side of my disoriented head. I stared at her pussy and oiled body seeing her right hand still holding my impaled testicles. She smugly said” See that? That’s power, and that’s what happens when you mess with us…leader!” She then licked the fingers and testicles on her hand in front of me teasingly. I had no fight left, she then grabbed my throat and rubbed my impaled nuts over my face for effect. The crowd was ecstatic.

Katrina then decided to end my manhood. She licked the two fingers with my balls at the end like a lollipop and then bit down making the contents spew from the hand that had them. My balls ripped off and crushed were then taken off her long nails and then held one in each hand. She crouched down and placed her vagina right on my face. Both hands in air, a ball in each hand she then began to orgasm, as I passed out. Katrina crushed the remnants of my balls in her hands , held above my body.

She then stood up, stuffed the mashed testicles in my mouth and picked me up over her body. She yelled” If you want it you can get it! Any male who comes against me will be destroyed worse than this man! I am woman, I am champion! I am your ender!” She threw my lifeless body into the sand and strutted away oiled and beautiful. This was only the beginning.

Let me know what you think

” Balls always beat bitches”...I love that part he was so tough thinking his Balls are superior.

Big Supporter
    Hello ctruj003

For quite a while I have been hoping that you might return and post another story, given how amazing your prior stories were. As usual you did an amazing job with this story and I am very excited at the possibility of reading part two and possibly other continuations. Thank you very much for taking time out of your life to write and share such an amazing story with everything. I really appreciate it. There are very few active story writers left and you are one of the best.

I love your story, the male leader of the group is so proud of his balls, even stating Balls beat Bitches.....I love that aspect. I love it when a Man is proud to be Male and have Balls. The end of the story was excellent, her destroying his testicles with her fingernails. Then stuffing his so call proud Balls in his mouth. Just a great story, I love it, hope to read more about the Battle of the Sexes, Penis and Balls vs Pussy.

great story

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    I love your story, the male leader of the group is so proud of his balls, even stating Balls beat Bitches.....I love that aspect. I love it when a Man is proud to be Male and have Balls. The end of the story was excellent, her destroying his testicles with her fingernails. Then stuffing his so call proud Balls in his mouth. Just a great story, I love it, hope to read more about the Battle of the Sexes, Penis and Balls vs Pussy.
    Balls are the essence of manhood, and ctruj003, in his excellent tale, captures that principle well. It's not the case that men fear pain and injury to their testicles merely because of the pain involved, it's also psychological, as the balls are the physical essence of being a man. And if it's a female who hurts your balls, it's humiliating and mentally **********, even if it's not physically so.

Thanks for the comments. MY thoughts: Feel next round can use some more umph... Requests??? I can try my best just let me know what you ultimately want or would like to see.

It would be nice to describe a mass Battle Scene !!

Hi,

I wanted to read about an envent for example a "beauty contests" or anything where there is a catwalk/runway where the ladies do some ballbusting. A Victoria Secret Model Show, a beauty contest, the preparation for the Soccer Women World Cup. Something like that.

Or perhaps they are showing the new brand fashion boots and they tested it doing some ballbusting.

regards

great story

Supreme Poster
    I like it! Please continue!