check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: The Power Girls Band

Big Supporter

The Power Girls Band

The city has become the envy of other communities since arrival. Every month, the crime rate continues to drop. Criminal activity has virtually stopped thanks to the girls. Now our great city is resting in peace.

The Power Girls characters are:
    Carola is the leader of the “The Power Girls” band. She has long, light brown hair, brown eyes, and usually wears a tight pink dress with black pointy toe boots. She is the known for being the smartest one and the leader of the band. She is strong and determined, but she's also methodical and thinks things through. Carola doesn't run into a situation with just her emotions ruling her. Her special superpower is the "kiss your sack goodbye" where she collided her right pointy toe boot full force with the swinging sack.
    Carolina is the softest and sweetest. Her blond pigtails and happy smile shows her juvenile life. But just because Carolina is the youngest Power Girl doesn't mean she cannot kick villain balls just as well as her friends. She has blonde hair in two pigtails, blue eyes, and dresses in a tight blue jeans. Her special superpower is the “Boy Scream” where she uses a woodworking clamp.
    Deborah is a tough. Her haired is dark. She's all action. She kicks hard and has in her closet a pile of testicles to prove it. She has long black hair, light green eyes, and dresses in an animal-print denim short. Her legs are her most impressive features, as they are long, firm, and covered by knee high pointed toe boots. Her special superpower is the “Balls in their throat” where she splattered the testicles into goop with heavy mallets.
    Ingrid. she convinces women and girls to fight against men and boys. She is a blonde and has blue eyes. She wears a white jumpsuit with whit go go boots. She has a symbol on her outfit meaning of the female sex. Her special superpower is the "Balls Chewing" where she opened her mouth wided to fit the testicles nuts into her tiny mouth.

Narrator: The city of Sofia! Where the women are happy to help each other out. I wonder what kind of hulking, ugly thug of a man is robbing the bank this time.

Big Supporter
    Inside the bank, the customers and the guard have their hands up and a fear look on their faces.
    Rocky: You’ve been rendered completely helpless! (pointing with his war gun) Badboys!
    Rambo: We are the king of corruption! (leaning backward, pointing gun at an old woman) The men of devil war. (sliding across counter, pointing at a teenage girl) The bad boy! (grabbing his marine collar) I’m gonna rob the Women's Bank, and there’s nothing you women heads can do about it!
    Mickey, the boss of the Bad Boys band, opens a drawer and starts loading bundles of bills into his sack.
    Apollo: Faster...faster..What exactly do you think you’re doing?!
    Women:I-I-I’m p-putting the money in your bag the fast I can.
    Apollo: Women! Can’t do anything right! I want more money NOW!! He smiles at his chauvinist comments.
    Mickey: That’s better. Well, bad boys, looks like this girly town has met the testorone.There’s not a women who can stop us.
    The Power Girls burst in through the front door.
    Apollo: Whoa, The Power Girls!!!!
    A pair of legs clad in white pants and go go boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Ingrid.
    Ingrid : That’s right, you chauvinist man. She was wearin a white jumpsuit with the biological symbol for the female sex. She has long blonde hair.
    A pair of legs in a tight pink dress and and black over the knee pointy boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Carola.
    Carola: “Hello boys, you’re not allowed to enter this bank, aren’t you?”
    A pair of legs in a blue jeans and running sneakers stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Carolina.
    Carolina: “Now why don’t you just give up and surrender peacefully, you don’t want to end with “balls in your throat”, do ya?” “See,” She said smirking, “We are not ALL bad at all.”
    Mickey:”Ohhhh, really?”
    A group of three women step out. One wears a black suit; the next, a police officer, a twenty-five girl with long blond hair. All three look quite fed up.
    Woman in suit:“Smash those suckers!”
    Policewoman: “Make them gag on their own spunk!”
    Blond girl:”Trash those balls!”
    A pair of legs dresses in an animal-print denim short and knee high pointed toe boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Deborah.
    Deborah: Listen, girls. You’re right. There is injustice in this city. That’s why we are, to protect the rights of the citizens.
    Blonde girl: We have heard you have been kicking some males balls so keep up with the good work.
    (No response)
    Woman in suit: Do you know who they are?
    Carola:Yes, they are going to send to jail just any man who broke the law.
    Deborah. Yeah, that is exactly what we’re gonna do to them. So boys, give up and surrender peacefully.
    Mickey: Let's get outta here.
    Rocky: Come on, Mick, it will be fun.
    Apollo: That's true.
    “You are not a threat to me. Heee-ya!” Rocky run and perform a high kick. Carola dodge the attack.
    Mickey grab the money bag and run but he is intercepted by Ingrid. He turns back and run in the opposite direction but he is intercepted by Carolina. “Don't you give up?” Carolina asked coyly. The old man jumps up, go down, jumps up again in a repeat order. The bank customers can't understand why he does that. Carolina is grabbing the old man by his jewels and she is squeezing, releasing, squeezing, releasing.
    A screaming gorgeous woman wearing a silk short and tight black mini-skirt and 4-inch black leather high heels ope toe shoes. Jumping up and down: “Yahoo! Go, Yeah, that’s it, girls, graples his sag old balls!” Girls!Whoo!”
    The old man double over, cries as Carolina continue wit her tight squeeze and said, “Are you done? Your old balls are not going to stand much longer”, Carolina mumbled, concentrating onMickey balls and grabbing them between her fingers.
    Mickey screamed from the top of his lungs.
    “I feel it, one of them is going to pop”, Carolina grunted. “The left one feels all squishy.” She looked up at Mickey and smiled innocently. “You better give up, old man!”
    A shapely lady with a great deal of curly ginger hair and a red dress with red pumps shouted “Finish him, girl, finish him! Come on, finish him.”
    Carolina give his balls a an upward squeeze, and the old man scream in agony and manage to spit out, “Yes yes yes I give up, I give up!!”
    “Good!” Carolina smile and tug down the old man’s balls bringing him to his knees and she let go.
    The Power Girls looked at The Bad Boys. They put their hands on their hip, “Now, boys, will you give up? you don’t want to end up like him, do ya?”They point to the floored old man crying covering his painful balls.

Big Supporter
    Deborah:Give it up, boys-joke!
    Carola:You will never defeat us.

Ingrid: The Power Girls never lose!

The Power Girls suddenly start to snicker

Apollo: Stop laughing! What are you laughing at?!
    Rocky:Silence!!! You stupid, bitch, lame of girls. You talk too much!
    Carola: STUPID?!
    Carolina: BITCH?!

Ingrid: LAME?!

Mickey, on the floor grabing his balls.: You girls ... there's no way you're gonna beat my boys!
    Deborah: “Shut up, old man”. She say without looking at him. Kicking Mickey in the testicles with a forceful kick that made him shriek in pain.
    “Yeah, that’s it, bust his saggy old balls!” A young woman with white hair with violet streaks, red lipstick, pink eyeshadow and wearing a pink jumpsuit, black boots, and black gloves.
    Ingrid:[giggling]Are you boys sure? Are you ready for a beating?
    Rocky:You girls are gonna eat your words!
    Mickey cries and crawls. The young woman with white hair with violet streaks walks towards the old man.
    white hair with violet streaks young womanmaking a baby talk)Awwwww, don’t crawl, baby. Bitty... teeny... tiny..dinkywittle...cutie pie. Mommy’s here.
    Mickey tries to crawl at high speed. A deep hole in his trouser has been made by the squeeze and the kick. His dangling testicles between his legs are dancing from side-to-side as he crawl. The white young hair girl, the customers and The Power Girl can see the ugly digusting moving things.
    Mickey see that the white hair woman is walking towards him. Now Mickey is crying from embarrassment.
    white hair with violet streaks young woman: Stop crying, you tiny little baby. Mommy’s here.
    Mickey: shutp up!!! Woman weaken!
    The young white hair with violet streaks catch him, she makes a grab with her hand and the she squeals in delight as she circles his scrotum handily trapping and squeezing his testicles in her fist.
    white hair with violet streaks young woman: (with a baby voice)Awwwww, who’s weak now?
    Now Mickey is crying from pain and embarrassment.
    The white hair friend, who is a japanese. She wears a white sombrero, white dress and white boots.
    Japanese girl: Stop crying, you weak baby! (She lean down over Mickey)
    White hair girl:Aww, isn't he cute?
    Japanese girl: Yeaaah, his balls look like tiny little ballies.

White hair girl:Yeah. Let’s squish ’em!

Now Mickey is going to yell from real teticular pain.
    Rambo and Apollo yell in rage as they watch what the girls are doing to their chauvinist boss.
    Rocky: Enough! Let's kick women asses!
    Apollo: This is gonna be fun!
    Carola: All right, boys.
    Ingrid: Girls. We know what we have to do. Let's kick theri balls!
    Deborah: Ooh, ooh, I want the italian one! I think Rocky cute!

Carolina: Woman, you're weird!

Laides in black suit: Ooooh, pooor booys!!!!

Narrator:“Oh, poor boys”. It seems the battle of the sexes has begun!

Narrator:Let’s just hope that the day is saved—thanks to the Power Girls!

A shapely lady with a brown wild hairstyle and a strapless yellow bandage dress with violet open toe shoes flies behind Rocky and grabs the waistband of his pants. A quick yank, and then she flies away leaving her opposite sex with his pants around his ankles and a full rear exposure of his genitalia.
    The power girls have a hearty laugh at the spectacle; the victim, meanwhile, covers himself with his hands.

great story

Big Supporter
    mis chica p0der0sas. Muaaa muaa n0se p0rque n0 te leen

Big Supporter
    The city has become the envy of other communities since The Power Girls arrival. Every month, the crime rate continues to drop. Criminal activity has virtually stopped thanks to the girls. Now our great city is resting in peace.
    The Power Girls characters are:
    Carola is the leader of the “The Power Girls” band. She has long, light brown hair, brown eyes, and usually wears a tight pink dress with black pointy toe boots. She is the known for being the smartest one and the leader of the band. She is strong and determined, but she's also methodical and thinks things through. Carola doesn't run into a situation with just her emotions ruling her. Her special superpower is the "kiss your sack goodbye" where she collided her right pointy toe boot full force with the swinging sack.
    Carolina is the softest and sweetest. Her blond pigtails and happy smile shows her juvenile life. But just because Carolina is the youngest Power Girl doesn't mean she cannot kick villain balls just as well as her friends. She has blonde hair in two pigtails, blue eyes, and dresses in a tight blue jeans. Her special superpower is the “Boy Scream” where she uses a woodworking clamp.
    Deborah is a tough. Her haired is dark. She's all action. She kicks hard and has in her closet a pile of testicles to prove it. She has long black hair, light green eyes, and dresses in an animal-print denim short. Her legs are her most impressive features, as they are long, firm, and covered by knee high pointed toe boots. Her special superpower is the “Balls in their throat” where she splattered the testicles into goop with heavy mallets.
    Ingrid. she convinces women and girls to fight against men and boys. She is a blonde and has blue eyes. She wears a white jumpsuit with whit go go boots. She has a symbol on her outfit meaning of the female sex. Her special superpower is the "Balls Chewing" where she opened her mouth wided to fit the testicles nuts into her tiny mouth.

Narrator: The city of Sofia! Where the women are happy to help each other out. I wonder what kind of hulking, ugly thug of a man is robbing the bank this time.
    Inside the bank, the customers and the guard have their hands up and a fear look on their faces.
    Rocky: You’ve been rendered completely helpless! (pointing with his war gun) Badboys!
    Rambo: We are the king of corruption! (leaning backward, pointing gun at an old woman) The men of devil war. (sliding across counter, pointing at a teenage girl) The bad boy! (grabbing his marine collar) I’m gonna rob the Women's Bank, and there’s nothing you women heads can do about it!
    Mickey, the boss of the Bad Boys band, opens a drawer and starts loading bundles of bills into his sack.
    Apollo: Faster...faster..What exactly do you think you’re doing?!
    Women:I-I-I’m p-putting the money in your bag the fast I can.
    Apollo: Women! Can’t do anything right! I want more money NOW!! He smiles at his chauvinist comments.
    Mickey: That’s better. Well, bad boys, looks like this girly town has met the testorone.There’s not a women who can stop us.
    The Power Girls burst in through the front door.
    Apollo: Whoa, The Power Girls!!!!
    A pair of legs clad in white pants and go go boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Ingrid.
    Ingrid : That’s right, you chauvinist man. She was wearin a white jumpsuit with the biological symbol for the female sex. She has long blonde hair.
    A pair of legs in a tight pink dress and and black over the knee pointy boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Carola.
    Carola: “Hello boys, you’re not allowed to enter this bank, aren’t you?”
    A pair of legs in a blue jeans and running sneakers stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Carolina.
    Carolina: “Now why don’t you just give up and surrender peacefully, you don’t want to end with “balls in your throat”, do ya?” “See,” She said smirking, “We are not ALL bad at all.”
    Mickey:”Ohhhh, really?”
    A group of three women step out. One wears a black suit; the next, a police officer, a twenty-five girl with long blond hair. All three look quite fed up.
    Woman in suit:“Smash those suckers!”
    Policewoman: “Make them gag on their own spunk!”
    Blond girl:”Trash those balls!”
    A pair of legs dresses in an animal-print denim short and knee high pointed toe boots stand in front of The Bad Boys band. Her name is Deborah.
    Deborah: Listen, girls. You’re right. There is injustice in this city. That’s why we are, to protect the rights of the citizens.
    Blonde girl: We have heard you have been kicking some males balls so keep up with the good work.
    (No response)
    Woman in suit: Do you know who they are?
    Carola:Yes, they are going to send to jail just any man who broke the law.
    Deborah. Yeah, that is exactly what we’re gonna do to them. So boys, give up and surrender peacefully.
    Mickey: Let's get outta here.
    Rocky: Come on, Mick, it will be fun.
    Apollo: That's true.
    “You are not a threat to me. Heee-ya!” Rocky run and perform a high kick. Carola dodge the attack.
    Mickey grab the money bag and run but he is intercepted by Ingrid. He turns back and run in the opposite direction but he is intercepted by Carolina. “Don't you give up?” Carolina asked coyly. The old man jumps up, go down, jumps up again in a repeat order. The bank customers can't understand why he does that. Carolina is grabbing the old man by his jewels and she is squeezing, releasing, squeezing, releasing.
    A screaming gorgeous woman wearing a silk short and tight black mini-skirt and 4-inch black leather high heels ope toe shoes. Jumping up and down: “Yahoo! Go, Yeah, that’s it, girls, graples his sag old balls!” Girls!Whoo!”
    The old man double over, cries as Carolina continue wit her tight squeeze and said, “Are you done? Your old balls are not going to stand much longer”, Carolina mumbled, concentrating onMickey balls and grabbing them between her fingers.
    Mickey screamed from the top of his lungs.
    “I feel it, one of them is going to pop”, Carolina grunted. “The left one feels all squishy.” She looked up at Mickey and smiled innocently. “You better give up, old man!”
    A shapely lady with a great deal of curly ginger hair and a red dress with red pumps shouted “Finish him, girl, finish him! Come on, finish him.”
    Carolina give his balls a an upward squeeze, and the old man scream in agony and manage to spit out, “Yes yes yes I give up, I give up!!”
    “Good!” Carolina smile and tug down the old man’s balls bringing him to his knees and she let go.
    The Power Girls looked at The Bad Boys. They put their hands on their hip, “Now, boys, will you give up? you don’t want to end up like him, do ya?”They point to the floored old man crying covering his painful balls.
    …....
    Deborah:Give it up, boys-joke!
    Carola:You will never defeat us.

Ingrid: The Power Girls never lose!

The Power Girls suddenly start to snicker

Apollo: Stop laughing! What are you laughing at?!
    Rocky:Silence!!! You stupid, bitch, lame of girls. You talk too much!
    Carola: STUPID?!
    Carolina: BITCH?!

Ingrid: LAME?!

Mickey, on the floor grabing his balls.: You girls ... there's no way you're gonna beat my boys!
    Deborah: “Shut up, old man”. She say without looking at him. Kicking Mickey in the testicles with a forceful kick that made him shriek in pain.
    “Yeah, that’s it, bust his saggy old balls!” A young woman with white hair with violet streaks, red lipstick, pink eyeshadow and wearing a pink jumpsuit, black boots, and black gloves.
    Ingrid:[giggling]Are you boys sure? Are you ready for a beating?
    Rocky:You girls are gonna eat your words!
    Mickey cries and crawls. The young woman with white hair with violet streaks walks towards the old man.
    white hair with violet streaks young womanmaking a baby talk)Awwwww, don’t crawl, baby. Bitty... teeny... tiny..dinkywittle...cutie pie. Mommy’s here.
    Mickey tries to crawl at high speed. A deep hole in his trouser has been made by the squeeze and the kick. His dangling testicles between his legs are dancing from side-to-side as he crawl. The white young hair girl, the customers and The Power Girl can see the ugly digusting moving things.
    Mickey see that the white hair woman is walking towards him. Now Mickey is crying from embarrassment.
    white hair with violet streaks young woman: Stop crying, you tiny little baby. Mommy’s here.
    Mickey: shutp up!!! Woman weaken!
    The young white hair with violet streaks catch him, she makes a grab with her hand and the she squeals in delight as she circles his scrotum handily trapping and squeezing his testicles in her fist.
    white hair with violet streaks young woman: (with a baby voice)Awwwww, who’s weak now?
    Now Mickey is crying from pain and embarrassment.
    The white hair friend, who is a japanese. She wears a white sombrero, white dress and white boots.
    Japanese girl: Stop crying, you weak baby! (She lean down over Mickey)
    White hair girl:Aww, isn't he cute?
    Japanese girl: Yeaaah, his balls look like tiny little ballies.

White hair girl:Yeah. Let’s squish ’em!

Now Mickey is going to yell from real teticular pain.
    Rambo and Apollo yell in rage as they watch what the girls are doing to their chauvinist boss.
    Rocky: Enough! Let's kick women asses!
    Apollo: This is gonna be fun!
    Carola: All right, boys.
    Ingrid: Girls. We know what we have to do. Let's kick theri balls!
    Deborah: Ooh, ooh, I want the italian one! I think Rocky cute!

Carolina: Woman, you're weird!

Laides in black suit: Ooooh, pooor booys!!!!

Narrator:“Oh, poor boys”. It seems the battle of the sexes has begun!

Narrator:Let’s just hope that the day is saved—thanks to the Power Girls!

A shapely lady with a brown wild hairstyle and a strapless yellow bandage dress with violet open toe shoes flies behind Rocky and grabs the waistband of his pants. A quick yank, and then she flies away leaving her opposite sex with his pants around his ankles and a full rear exposure of his genitalia.
    The power girls have a hearty laugh at the spectacle; the victim, meanwhile, covers himself with his hands.
    Ffff
    Carola: Villains are stupid!
    Ingrid: “What do think, girls? Do we teach them a lesson?”
    Power girls: “Yes!”

Apollo look at them. Carola put her hands on her hip. He run forward throwing a punch at Carola head. She dodge so quickly. Rambo run forward and perform a roundhouse kick… but Carola dodge it then he throw a left punch at Carola. He almost hit her square in the face.
    Mickey: You can't win! This girls will kill your testicles to death!
    Rocky: You're crazy. They are just women.
    Mickey: No, they are not normal women! This girls are ball breaking machine! And they are hungry! Let's get out of here.
    Apollo: Nah,never. We just wanna show the whole world that women are weak!
    Ingrid jump up – she wants her turn. Apollo thinks this is going to be easy and come at The Power Girl throwing a punch to her face. Ingrid bring up her arms and grab his right punch and then his left punch. They struggle lock hand in hand. Apollo is big, 2 meters height, muscled and a heavy-weight boxer but Ingrid will show a little girl power.
    Ingrid: Check it out girls! I am going to use one of my special “male bashing” It is really simple!
    Ingrid: First a hard painful front kick right in the nuts.