check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Being busted while wearing women's tights

Being busted while wearing women's tights

Click image for larger version

Name:Tights Fight 01.png             
Views:33     
Size:76.4 KB    
ID:21288

My favoured attire for busting is ladies tights (me wearing them, that is). I love the feel, it's embarrassing and humiliating, and of course the girl can see the target! Recently I heard of 'tights wrestling' in which men fight while wearing women’s tights, and thought it'd be great to fight a girl while I'm clad in tights, with her winning easily, and making my balls her main target of attack, of course. I may write a story, could be a girl finds a man wearing a pair of her tights, and she takes a photo of him, and then threatens to put it online unless he agrees to fight a friend of hers while he's wearing tights. Or maybe a sequel to one of my previous tales, 'Pippa the man Destroyer'. And create some pictures to illustrate it, done one already, where the hapless male is introduced to his opponent.
    There are lots of guys with a fetish for ball busting, and many who love wearing tights, but the two don't go together often. I wondered if there's any others here who share my fetish.

Big Supporter
    I used to have a thing for wearing them too .... very comfortable material

A story of a man wearing women's tights while fighting a girl, and losing, and with lots of ballbusting, is completed. A sequel to an earlier tale, Pippa the Man Destroyer.
    In the tale Pippa the Man Destroyer, Wally, a somewhat inadequate man, was, well, destroyed in a fight with the beautiful Pippa. Now, under threat of further violence from her, he's had to agree to fight a friend of hers, the equally lovely Kim. But, in a further act of cruelty, he must fight clad only in women's tights! And there not very opaque either. To make it even worse, there'll be other girls watching.
    Pippa the Man Destroyer 2. Hose Fight has 16 pages with 12 colour illustrations of a cute girl thrashing a hose attired man. Ultimate male humiliation! Just £1.50.

Available in the Tough Girls Defeat Men section, at,

https://sites.google.com/site/darkgiantsactionbabes