Do you think that Ballbusting is losing the thrill now days? It is not really shown too much in shows & movies lately. Perhaps video games, but that is the user creating the game situation for Ballbust. Here Japan, Ballbusting was at the tops in the 1990s. Now... Not seen to much, maybe in some anime.

In mid 1990s I had a website & blog (Japanese language) about Ballbusting. It is my fav fetish & for 5 years I lived out all my fantasy in Ballbusting. We put up a lot of photos & video clips of my Ballbust from pretty gals. I loved it. I never made any money from it, that wasn't motivating factor for me to do it. But, it became too obsessive & I had to quit. There was also a Japanese band that used the same name as my website/blog, & f-o-r-c-e-d me to quit on line or get a lot of legal trouble. (ha, ha... that band became a failure, true!)

But, I'm asking to you all...

Is Ballbusting not exiting to younger guys? Maybe cause younger guys have seen it too much already & not exciting anymore.

What are you thinking about this? I miss the good old days of seeing a woman destroy testicles & she love it!