check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boots vs. Balls

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar

Boots vs. Balls

I thought these pictures go well together.

He was brave and proud with his balls. But he was a fool to challenge her black boots. She wins this challenge very easily and kicked, smashed, and destroyed his balls quickly. He was a fool. She took his "Manhood" from him forever. Now she has made him a eunuch. His first job as her eunuch is to clean his smashed testicles off her black leather boots, and make them shine.

On the wooden heel of her black boots is cut 8 notches. Count them. Each one represents a pair of men's balls she has destroyed and taken with her boots. She wears her boots with pride.

Are you brave and proud with your balls? Or just foolish? She is wearing and waiting for you with her clean and shiny black boots.

Are you ready to lose?

Click image for larger version

Name:001-1-1.jpg             
Views:124     
Size:124.4 KB    
ID:21341Click image for larger version

Name:002.jpg             
Views:113     
Size:45.5 KB    
ID:21342Click image for larger version

Name:003.jpg             
Views:66     
Size:14.1 KB    
ID:21343

Put in here your FaV photo of Boots vs. Balls & tell us a story.

Cool Pics
    Where can i get her Vid

I love the fact he was proud of his brave manly balls, typical Man. He thought his Balls made him strong and more superior to a female. Too bad he was wrong. His big proud masculine balls where no match against her boots.

Big Supporter
    New Model Show – The New Trend Fashion Boots

The hundred businesswomen who had gathered for The New trend fashion boots had sit to attend the New Model Fashion Show. At the front of the room one of the most famous, sexy host. The hottiest, best looking young woman, dressed entirely black in her new evening dress, was talking about the New Fashion ********** expensive boots.

"Welcome to the New Trend Fashion Boots, I see a lot of familiar faces"

"Anyone ever seen the New Iron boot?...Let me show you”

A hot brunette model took the boots from the host and put it on.It was much heavier than she expected. The famous model took a few minutes to flex her feets and get a feel for the iron fashinon trend boot, making sure to kick and knee the air while making eye contact with each male model, as if to say "kiss your balls goodbye”.

The busines women CEO were eager to see just how much damage this new fashion boot would do to the ten baby makers of the five male models.

"Let's start with you...." the hot brunette model walked up to the tall blonde steroid fitness male model.
    "Uh... oh. Doesn't look good for our male models" the host said mockingly. Everyone, except the male models, laughed.

The hot brunette model took her time carefully looking the balls in the tiny speedo and lining up her new fashion iron boot. The women execuitves behind her were cheering her on.

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she shouted as she sent the heavy iron boot sailing with a whoosh through the air. The sharp iron pointy boot connected solidly with the left testicle.

The blonde steroid male model screamed hysterically through his gag and his legs convulsed wildly. Although the kick was not really hard, the added strength provided by the new fashion boot caused so much damaged. She looked her boots and observed her work. The left nut was totally stucked in her boot. The hot famous model grinned.

"Ooops!" she said mockingly to the businesswomen delight. Then she looked for the last remaining nut, the right one. Not wanting the end to come quite so quickly. She met eyes with the quivering, crying male model.

“You see”, the hot famous model said softly, standing next to him. “The males balls are pretty weak, huh?”
    The male model cried.
    “Don’t you think that a great painful ********** could do them good?”
    The male model cried again.
    “Fine”, she smiled and stood. “Are we agreed?”

The hot famous brunette model wasted no time, swinging wildly into the right nut. There were blood and mushy goop on the boot and her leg.

"I broke both of them" she shouted happily

Everyone laughed.

"I am next!" came the famous red hair style famous model as she put on the New Fashion ********** boot.

Attachment 21347

Big Supporter
    How were the balls before being broken by the famous model

Attachment 21349

Attachment 21350
    Attachment 21351

Big Supporter
    Her name was Kerry and she was wearing a smart black evening low-cut gown showing her trained, wellbuilt muscular legs, a tanned complexion and tousled light reddish brown hair color with blonde highlights.
    She was walking on the catwalk. It was a narrow floor, an elevated platform. She was showing and demonstrating her evening dress, her accessories and of course her eggs breaking fashion trend New Boots. With them (the boots) she was walking like a cat, placing one foot directly in front of the other to produce an alluring swagger in which her hips took a more exaggerated movement.

The boots styles has been changing from decade to decade, century to century. Each era of fashion has been changing the boots by very little. But this century the change has been drastical. All the boots has been cool, but what the fuck the women fashion entrepreneur are a thinking in today fashion show

“This is going to be one hell of a campaign”, the hot model chuckled. “The new break eggs boots are going to be sold all over the world.”

“Absolutely”, the famous, sexy host assured her.

Kerry was incredibly aroused by the power this new fashion trend boots gave her over the fourth male models before her. She paced back and forth, making telling gestures such as making kicks and knees which she fired into the air -- a hit that would almost certainly destroy a pair of baby makers. She eyed each man, licking her lips.

“All of them have a tiny balls” Kerry laught and the million-dollar women entrepreneur clapped and cheered.

The males faces were reddened with embarrassment and hurt pride.

“Their pathetic little nuts are so weak for my metal boots” Kerry grinned.

The males models were trembling, tears streaming from their eyes.

“Come on, admit it. Every time your testicles get busted, you cry as hell” she grinned.

“Come on”, she teased them. “You know your nuts are wimpy.”

The males models faces were beet red now.

A brazilian male model with his hurt pride shouted “My balls are big”

“I don’t understand”, Kerry said.

“My balls are big” the brazilian male model shouted.

“I don't think so” the reddish model answered “you are a baby dick with baby balls. You has got the smallest dick.”

The women entrepreneur all laughed, eying the males balls hungrily, they love how the top celebrity model hurt their pride.. They knew the males testicles were about to face all the same fate.

“These males are shit. It is a pure show of small-dickedness” said Kerry.

“Wait, Kerry” said the host. “The reason they are here is that all of them have the biggest balls of all our models.” said the sexiest famous host.

The males models smiled proudly.

“Well”, the expenisve famous hot model said slowly. “I guess I don't have any options…”

“Alright”, the co-host nodded.

“Cocks on the catwalk........now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want ot walk over your balls. This is gonna hurt so much!!!!!!!!!”said the famous model.

Big Supporter
    In the middle of the catwalk a young blond male model was bound, his arms and legs outstretched. Kerry licked her lips and the blonde smiled at her. He was probably only in his early twenties, with a slim, yet defined build and shoulder length hair.

"What are you gonna do to me, girl?" the blonde male model asked as the hot model walked to stand directly in front of the testicles.

Without answering, Kerry stomped the boy's small low hanging balls in her right boot. She stomped until her heel dig into the wooden catwalk, causing the young model to cry in pain.

"Oh yeah, girl. Crush 'em," the blonde male model begged breathlessly between winces of pain.

"Oh, I'm gonna' pop them," Kerry whispered in the male model ear and – the Kerry's surprise - the boy's cock started to stir.

The blonde male model let out a scream. His nuts got much, he couldn't hold back and started screaming hysterically. Kerry didn't break eye contact with the sobbing young model.

The blonde model was writhing and screaming but managed to say "Please, crush it girl"

Hearing this, was enough to get Kerry over the edge. Her two boots came totally together... POP! The young male nuts exploded in the sack, compressed totally flat in Kerry's boots. The blond male model was convulsing and sobbing and for a moment Kerry was nearly tempted to help him, before she remembered the staff would take care of him. She left the blonde model and headed to her second one.

Big Supporter
    “But wait” shouted a teenage English fashion model, actress and singer.
    “It is my turn” as she put the new over the knee catrating fashion boots.
    "This boots are great!" the english model said grinding the hill of her boots together, feeling the wooden catwalk cracked turned into paste "Whose next!"

"Pop the Latin model kid!"

"Crush the black one!"

The hot teenage english model stepped back and eyed the remaining three male models. She was incredibly aroused by the power this boot gave her over the males.

"Let's pop these fucking eggs" she said laughing as she stopped in front of the type kid male model.

His name was John and he was her brother. He was wearing a white shirt and tight blue speedos. He had a trained, muscular body and blonde hair as her famous top-model sister.

The kid was trembling, tears streaming from his eyes.

"Hmm how I should ruined my brother's balls?"

The hot famous model mother went wild calling out suggestions. Jump over them, dig the heel in his fucking eggs. Ripping his ugly things off.

"Ah, I know, mum." said the teenage girl model.

“Sorry brother. This is going to hurt so much but it is my career, you know”, she chuckled. “The Fashion Show is being watched over the world and I want to be a famous model”

There was a hint of insecurity in her handsome brother baby face. “Yeah sister, ruined my fucking balls. I hate them. I wanted to born like a girl” shouted the kid male model. “Girls model are better than boys”

“Absolutely”, She assured him. “Everybody loves the pussy”

“That’s what I told him”, the hot famous model mother nodded emphatically. “I hope you ruined his eggs. The pain isn’t the problem. I told him, ‘Let’s do it for your sister. All the sisters must ruined their brothers and everybody is talking about that. I’ve already talked to some of my mothers friends and I’ve got very positive feedback. Apparently, they are jumping at the chance to kick some sons balls…” the hot famous mother model chuckled.

The male kid model stared at his mother. “Of course mum. Would you have a child with balls on it?” He asked her mother.

“I’ve two babies in my belly for most of my life. You and your sister and I would never ever carried that ugly testicles things in my stomach anymore.” answered the famous hot model mother and she added ”Come on sweety. You’re brother is inviting you to ruined his boyhood”

The famous teenage model girl chuckled.

The mother grinned. “After you ruined your brotherś testicles, those boots are going to sell like sweets” she took a sip of her glass of Champagne and rubbed her hands.

“Yeah, sistert, let’s do it.” the kid model stood and showed his bulging blue speedos.

Big Supporter

Big Supporter
    “Just for you, sister”, the brother said and took off his blue speedo, exposing an impressive big dick and a healthy big set of hairy balls. “I have big ones”

The hot famous sister model smiled. “I think they’ll be perfect in a glass jar”

“Yeah, sister. Do your best bust. Ruin my boyhood” said the brother.

The hot model chuckled. “I’ll do my very best.” “Ready?” she looked at her brother

The brother nodded.

The sexy teenage model stood in front of her brother, looking extremely hot in her short jeans and black over the knee castratiiiiing boots. She looked into the camera and smiled. “Hi girls, it’s time to kick some balls.” She pointed at his brother groin and winked into the camera. “Here’s my target.”

The brother looked at her sister and smiled brightly. “Come on, sister, give it your best shot, break my fucking ugly balls”

The sister didn’t have to be told twice. She threw her heavy boot between her brother’s thighs as she had done a thousand times on her home, except this time her brother's testicles were at the receiving end of one the most famous model show kick.

There was a dull thud when the sister boot connected with her brother’s crotch, immediately followed by a loud cracking sound and a scream of terrible pain.

“Fuck!” the brother criedin a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! My ugly fucking balls hurt so much!”

The mother, the sister, the co-host and the women entrepreneur laught in sympathy.

“It broke!” the brother cried in a soprano voice. “The fucking ugly things broke!” He doubled over, clutching his penis and balls groaning in pain.

“I guess we’ll have to do another take”, the sister laught “Do you have one intact or I broke both of them?”

The brother groaned “Give me a minute, sister. Please”

The sister crawled across the floor and reached for her brother's balls. “The right one is still intact”

Big Supporter
    seeing the boots on in the pics is hot i had to jerk it to the pic

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21354

an0ther castreat0r m0del

nice pictues

Big Supporter
    Thanks

Nice picture?

and the story?

Big Supporter