check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: New story fragment

New story fragment

"My poor pussy has been aching for years, needing real cock that you never gave it, so I think it's only fair that you balls ache for failing to please me." she purred as she squeezed his balls. Jack could only moan in response. "I don't know if I'll stay with you, but if you give your balls to me and become my pussy and ass worshiping slave, I'll consider it. Your balls will need to be busted hard, they're really gonna swell and ache. You'll have to prove your worthy of worshiping my ass and pussy." Jack moaned, but his cock was hard and throbbing. Jes smirked at him, smiling down at his throbbing cock. "I can see that you agree with me" She gave his cock a few quick pumps, pre-cum drooled out continously. "No, Jes..." Jack moaned weakly. "And since I own your balls, I own the cum in them, so you'll only ever get to cum if I beat the the cum out of them." She continued squeezing his nuts with one had and started rubby her dripping wet pussy with the other. "MMmmmmm, and once you give your balls to me, they're mine forever, even if I leave you. You're still my ballbusting slave". She slid her fingers into her wet, pink pussy, pulled them out and stuffed them in Jack's mouth. "Give your balls to me Jack, tell me own them, and you'll worship my pussy and ass forever, or I'll just pop your balls tonight!"

She grabbed his balls with both hands and squeezed hard. Jack's cock started throbbing and bobbing wildy, pre-cum spurting out. Jack was moaning and shaking his head no as she bore down on his balls, but his cock betrayed him. He knew he deserved to have his balls popped for failing to please her pussy, ******* her to seek real cock elsewhere, that her hot, wet, pink pussy and tight little ass deserved to be worshipped with his tongue. His only choice to save his balls was to give them to her, to beg her to beat them hard, make them swell and ache, so that he was deserving of worshipping even just her ass, let alone her sweet pussy.

"YES! YES! You own them Jes, they're yours, they deserve to be busted hard for you, to please your pussy. Beat them as hard as you want, they need it, as hard as your pussy needs, even popped for you! OHHH" Jes released his balls from her crushing grip, and stood back. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping wet, she could feel her juices running down her thighs.

"I knew you would, I already owned these balls, I just wanted to hear you say it. Get down on your knees" She reached into a drawer and pulled out a leash, leaned over, pushing her huge, fake tits in his face as she fastened the locking collar around his balls. He eagerly sucked on her nipples until she pulled away. She had a small key on a long gold chain that she locked the collar with. She put the chain on, the key dangling between her big, juicy titties. "Now they're really mine. I'm going to enjoy having this key between my titties as I'm out getting my pussy and ass pounded by the biggest cocks I can find, knowing your balls are locked up, waiting to be beaten, knowing I can crush your balls and make you worship my ass and pussy. I love getting fucked in the ass, but I don't like having all that cum there. Now I have you at home to clean me out!" Jes laughed at the look of dawning realisation on Jack's face. "Yeah, and you can clean me out between dates, if I wanna fuck different guys on the same night! Just the thought of it is making my pussy throb and drip. And your balls are going to get the hard beating they deserve! I'm gonna kick them, punch them, squeeze them, knee them, crush them under my heels, you're balls are going to get flattened out beneath my shoes, fuck! Your balls are going to get squished so flat! MMmmm, and I'm gonna suck them in my mouth and chomp them flat! It will be hard to just not pop them when I have them trapped in my mouth. It will be tempting, but I'll give a chance to worship my ass and pussy with your tongue, so you can prove your worthy of keeping your balls!" She pulled her foot back and slammed it into his leashed nut. Jack moaned and doubled over, but straightened up and thrust his balls back out as Jes tugged on the leash. "Good slave, maybe if you take hard beating, really beg me to beat them swollen, just maybe I'll beat the cum out for you!"

"Yes!" Jack moaned "Beat them hard Jes, make them swell, chomp them flat, that's what they need, whatever your pussy wants!"

"I want your pathetic balls to ache for my pussy!" She slammed her foot into his balls again, the thick platform of her heels hammering his trapped balls into his pelvis.

Good story, hope it continues...