check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard ballbusting story

Big Supporter

Hard ballbusting story

Ballbusting mothers

A group of girls with theirs mothers were having some fun. Some girls were using the wooden swings, others the monkey bars. Another group were making caste on the sandpit.

A blonde super sexy mom wearing a snowflake border print high waist knit leggings was having so much fun with her little girl. She saw a boy climbing the towering metal slides and grabbed him by the balls. Then she said: “What are you doing here? It is a girls only playground” The boy with a fearful face said: “I lost”. The mom with an angry face responded: “Dont tell me you got lost, I don't believe boys. I think you are here to perv on my daughter”. He tried to escape but he could not succed because he was being held by the balls. She saw his intention and gripped his balls harder and asked: “Where do you go? You want to have some fun, don't you?” The girl said: “Mummy, squeeze them harder”. Another mom said: “Let me kick his balls”. All of the mom who were in the playground shouted: “yeah, kick his balll!!!”.

Big Supporter
    The playground

A group of girls with theirs mothers were having some fun. Some girls were using the wooden swings, others the monkey bars. Another group were making caste on the sandpit.

A blonde super sexy mom wearing a snowflake border print high waist knit leggings was having so much fun with her little girl. She saw a boy climbing the towering metal slides and grabbed him by the balls. Then she said: “What are you doing here? It is a girls only playground” The boy with a fearful face said: “I lost”. The mom with an angry face responded: “Dont tell me you got lost, I don't believe boys. I think you are here to perv on my daughter”. He tried to escape but he could not succed because he was being held by the balls. She saw his intention and gripped his balls harder and asked: “Where do you go? You want to have some fun, don't you?” The mom's little girl said: “Mummy, squeeze them harder”. Another mom said: “Let me kick his balls”. All of the mom who were in the playground shouted: “yeah, kick his balll!!!”.

The fucking sexy hot mother was performing and portraying a fictional character intended to entertain her daughter while she was grabbing the boy's water balloons “Do you know the rules for this playground, pevert boy?”. He was crying with tears in his eyes and he had the scariest fucking face “Noo, please my balls”. The freakin hot mom didn't pay attention and she continue joking “I'll tell you. Rule 1: Girls only, Rule 2: If a girl catches a boy in the playground she can kick his balls any time she wants. So little boy go down from the towel”. The boy with his horror face and his shivering legs did what he was ordered.

When he was down, he saw how the mom lifted her right multi buckle boot back up to her hair and she was moving it towards his groin. She threw her right boot forward but she missed the testicles. "I missed them! Damn it! You piece of shit!" shouted the hottie, beautiful mom while her big titties were bouncing in her tight white shirt. He put a panic face, turned back and her ran towards the playground in order to escape. Then she ran towards him. It was not difficult for her. She had long though legs while he had weaks and short ones. While she was running toward him she completely jocked him “Oh, he ran too fast he is going to escape” in order to make him beleive he was going to succed. After ten seconds she raised her buckled biker boot: “Darlings, kick your leg as high as you can. Like this!” and kicked the weak slowly boy from behind, lifting him from the ground. The kick was so hard that she threw him to a sandpit damaging real hard his both eggs.

"Right in the sack" a passer-by girl said smiling "Congratulations. That was dead-on..."

The sound of the female sex laughing rang inside his head.

“That was awesome!”

“Right in the fucking nuts!”

“Good shot, girl!”

“That was what he wanted! What he DESERVED!” the blonde mom laughed. “He’ll be feeling that one for weeks!”

The passer-by girl chuckled and looked at the boy who was rolling around in pain. “Oh yeah…”

They playground moms watched him for a couple of minutes.

Finally, they sat down in a circle in front of him.

“Why don’t we do something?” the passery-by girl suggested.

“What do you have in mind?” the blonde mom asked.

“I don’t know”, the girl shrugged. “Something humiliating.”

The blonde mom shrugged. “What about a stomp?”

The passer-by girl nodded. “Yeah, why not.”

“What are you doing?” the boy stared at the moms, his eyes wide in terror.

“Damaging your balls again, pervert boy” they said cheerfully.

“You can’t do that!” the boy cried with tears in his eyes.

“Oh, sure We can”, the around ten mothers chuckled, nodding in satisfaction when their boots sound was all the way down the boys nuts.

“Just get over it”, the passery-by girl said with a laugh. “It’s not like you’ll have to that ugly things for eternity.”

“Oh no” the boy cried.

“Oh yes!” the mom replied to his cries, clapping their hands.

Pop!! and Pop!!!

“Yeah he will never pevert on our girls” I hi-five the moms, the passery-by girl and I celebrate with them around the playground while the boy was crying on the sandpitch.

And more balluster protected daughter moms

END

Big Supporter
    Ballbusting blonde mom

Teach self defence for girls

The blonde hot mom’s idea was simple. Step 1: Film her daughter kicking her brother in the nuts. Step 2: Post the videos on youtube.

She took a sip of coffee and rubbed her hands. “Alright, let’s do it.” She stood, took off her boots and floral print color leggings showing her black cotton thong revealing a pair of very muscular legs.

The sexy blonde mom reached inside her briefcase and produced what looked like a a cup. “It is your standard protective cup, made of white plastic.” She looked at her son and knocked on the plastic surface, making a hollow sound. She grimaced comically. “Those things are made in China. Cheap as it can be”, she chuckled.

The boy took the cup. Then he carefully put his balls inside the cup. Apparently, he was having trouble storing his two ugly eggs in the cup.

“Ready?” the mom looked at her daughter camera.

The daughter nodded.

The mom stood in front of her son, looking quite hot in her hip and super soft black thong. She looked into the camera and smiled. “Hi girls, it’s time to kick some balls.” she pointed at her son ball cup and winked into the camera. “Here’s your target girls” she looked at her son and smiled brightly. “Come on, girls, give it your best shot.”

She threw her bare foot between her son’s legs. There was a dull thud when the hot sexy mom foot connected with her son’s crotch, immediately followed by a loud cracking sound and a shrill scream.

“Fuck! FUCK!” the son yodeled in a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! Fuck!”

The mother and her daughters cringed in sympathy.

“It broke!” the son yelled in a soprano voice. “The fucking thing broke!” He doubled over, clutching his crotch and groaning in pain.

“I guess I’ll have to do another take”, the mother grinned.

“Mom. Do you have another one?” asked the son.

“Give me a minute.” the blonde mom with her black thong crawled across the floor and reached for her briefcase. “That’s was the last one”

“Damn, it is worthless”, he protested. He turned to her mother. “You think you could be a little more gentle this time?”

The mom put an angry face “I can't, it’ll look fake on camera. I want the videos to be perfect. It has to seriously wow my girls”, the mother said, adjusting her thong and streaching her legs wider. “If that means you won’t have sex for a week, so be it. Your girlfriend will understand.”

The sexy blonde mom took her position in front of her son.

“Hi girls”, she said, smiling bravely. “Now it’s time to kick some balls.” her thumbs pointing at her son balls “Here’s your target. Give it your best shot.”

She took ten steps back. Then, with a fast running start, she aimed a powerful jump kick at her son’s insufficiently protected balls. The tip of her foot landed in the middle of the cup, lifting him from the ground and she let out a jubilant “Yes!”

He cried with tears in his eyes as he reached inside his shorts and pulled out the cup. His face started to go white just to be fainted and he quickly threw the damaged cup away.

“And now, son” the mother said in a fearful voice. “Let’s see what that looks like without your plastic protective cup.”

“No, please, no, mom. You are going to break them”

Without listening her son, the mom’s foot connected with her son’s balls, catching both eggs dead-on.

He screamed from the of of his lungs, grabbed his balls and jumped up and down.

The sexy brown hair girlfriend wearing a sexy blue jean skirt, white tight shirt without sleeves and white boots watched as her boyfriend drop to the ground, whimpering in pain. “I think one week without sex” she smiled.

“I’d say two weeks without sex, at least”, the hot sexy blonde mother added “Maybe three. But definitely more than one.”

“Yup”, the girlfriend nodded.

“And you can see the difference between cup and no cup?” the mother asked her son.

“Oooooooh”, the son cried on the floor

The girlfriend laught, cupped her own crotch, her feet turning inward. “Oooohh”, she imitated her boyfriend, a goofy cross-eyed look on her face. Then she burst out laughing.

Five hour later, they were going to the hospital. He was crying in pain, an ice pack on his crotch.

“You did great”, the girlfriend kissed her boyfriend and she gave two slaps on his balls. Her mother said. “Now son. You are going to enjoy a couple of days in the hospital” and the girlfriend gave two more slaps to her boyfriend.

Big Supporter
    Now in the hostpital.

My boyfriend and I arrived at the balls hospital at quarter to eleven p.m. The walls and the furniture were white and there were framed art prints of testicles on the walls. There were also some commercial showing famous important models, celebrites and sport personalities doing a hard kick to a boys balls telling the girls not to do that.

Few hours later the doctor arrived. She didn’t look very doctor – at 28 years she was far too young to be an urologist. She looked so sexy with her tight white coat with a stethoscope around her neck, black pointy boots, expensive glasses and a smiling determined look on her face. She was not too tall, she had long curvly brown hair and below her white short coat, was wearing tight light-grey leggings.

“What had happened?” she asked.

“My boyfriend is in the bathroom. In the afteroon he had an extrange accident with his balls. Do you mind if we wait him few minuts?” I told the doctor.

“No problem. This is gonna be fun” the brown hair doctor grinned. Then she watched herself in the mirror and was beaming with joy.

Big Supporter
    Then my boyfriend appeared walking grabbing his bruised balls in a hilarious funny jocking way. Then she asked me “Is him your boyfriend?”. “Yes” I answered her.

“Oh poor boy.”, she said suddenly, then she ran towards my boyfriend “Hey boy, get your balls out. Trust me. I’m a doctor. Do you want to see my license?”

My boyfriend had a problem with that so I opened his jeans. Then I took off his shoes, jeans and his boxer briefs so that he was all naked.

"Mmmm-mmm" the doctor grabbed my boyfriend's balls with her fingers "We must do something now if not the balls are going to die"

"Sit him down in this chair, girl" the doctor ordered and pointed at the balls chair in the middle of her medical office room.

While I was putting my boyfriend into the chair, the doctor put on a pair of rubber gloves that she found in one of the drawers.

My boyfriend's legs were spread apart with his ankles supported by the buckles of the chair.

While the doctor was trying to find some medical things in her drawer. I slapped ten times my boyfriend balls and he shouted “iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhh”.

The doctor took some syringes and asked “Everything alright?”

“Yes”, I whispered.

“Good”, she smiled and I gave my boyfriend's balls ten hard squeeze, making him shriek again. And he shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“What happened?” the doctor turned back and then she said “Let me have a look at his testicles.”

She bent down in front of my boyfriend and looked at his balls. She took a springe from her coat pocket and pricked at my boyfriend's left nut.

Big Supporter
    Ohhhh I forgot to tell you boys.... my clothes at the hospital. I was wearing a flattering one-piece white dress with an open back and slit up the right leg that went just beyond my knees I had light brown black hair, which was in simple curls that had been styled in a sophisticated high bun My makeup was expertly applied and made me look even prettier than I naturally was, especially the cherry red lipstick.

Big Supporter
    A medium height red hair nurse open the door. She was wearing pink dance sneakers. A very short white nurse dress and below that a lace light grey thong. “What had happened? Did your boyfriend cheat on you?” she asked me.

“No. He had an accident with his balls. I don not know exactly what had happened.” I answered the nurse.

She looked at my boyfriend and suddenly she jumped up “Fuck you!” The chair toppled and fell to the ground. “Fuck you!” she screamed again. Then with panic I shouted “What’s going on girl?“ Then she hit me. “What a coincidence…” the nurse yelled “He is my boyfriend too”

“What?????????” I shouted.

“My ex-boyfriend I must say now!” the nurse yelled. “He was my fucking boyfriend!” and she drew her leg back and sent it flying into my boyfriend’s syringe balls. Her pink dance sneaker-clad foot connected with my boyfriend's testicles, crunching them flat and ramming them into his pelvic bone with a sickening thud.

The doctor froze.

Big Supporter
    “What???????” I shouted. I was breathing heavily, my beautiful face turned red and hot, now I had breasts glistening with sweat.

“Girls”, he said. “I’m sorry...“

“Shut up”, I said slowly with a very calm way “I’m going to destroy your manhood... you fucking pervert cheater…”

Then the nurse balled her fist and punched me in my abs, taking me by surprise. I whimpered in pain. After that I was struggling and trying to get out of the nurse hair’s grip. “How dare to fuck my boyfriend” she shouted. “You slut, how dare you....to fuck my boyfriend” I responded her and then I lifted my boot and brought it back down into her right pink dance sneaker, hammering the heel of my boot into her precious sneakers. She groanied, nursing her feet with her hands.

The doctor shouted “Oh!!!!!!.... come on....girls!!!!”, and held out her hand. “You must be friend. He cheated on both of you.........hit his balls, don't fight, let's ruined his balls tonight”

Big Supporter
    The doctor separated both of us “It’s all about his balls. I hate cheater because of that I have a degree in Testicular Agony”. Finally we decided to stop fighting.

Despite my ex-boyfriend struggling, he couldn't escape. Instead, his efforts only made his balls swing wildly between his legs in a funny way.

"Girls, We're going to be making scrambled eggs," the doctor said laughing.

The nurse and I nodded in approval.

"First, we need to thoroughly scramble the eggs," said the doctor picking up a knee-hammer.

She began brutally beating my boyfriend, sorry, the fucking cheater testicles like a piñata. He screamed as his balls were batted with blow after blow, bouncing wildly in a vain attempt to escape. The doctor was raining down blow after devastating blow, purplish welts and bruises were appearing all over.

"Ah, they're ready." the doctor said, putting down the hammer and reaching for a knife.

Big Supporter
    While I was writing I have create three stories. Ballbusters mothers, Making ballbusting video and angry ex-girlfriend.

Big Supporter
    Boots vs Balls - Tv Contest

“Today in our TV programme we have a new contest” said the co-host Sofia.
    “As you seen on your screen I am wearing a tight short legging and white shoe. So simple my clothes, dont you think so” continue talking Sofía.
    “Going back to our programme. Today We are going to watch Balls vs Boots” said Sofía.
    “We have a girlfriend and a boyfriend. And you can call as told us who do you thinks is going to win?” said Sofía
    “Let’s get to it right now”, Megan, another co-host, suggested.
    The Eric, the boyfriend, and Martina, the girlfriend, grinned.
    They were standing opposite each other.
    “I’m gonna bust my boyfriend bollocks”, Martina grinned.
    “Let’s do a short introduction, first”, Megan said.
    “Hi, I’m Martina", the blonde haired smiled into the camera. “I’m 31 years old and I’m gonna bust my boyfriend bollocks…” she pointed at her muscular legs and her feet, and the camera panned down her body. Suddenly, Martina threw a kick into the air. Then she doubled over, holding her crotch in mock-sympathy with her invisible opponent. “Ooooh”, Sofía grinned, “I think that’s going to hurt…”
    “I’m Eric”, Eric smiled. “I’m 28 years old. Sorry, Martina, my nuts are made by iron…’”
    Sofía laughed. “We’ll see, Eric…”
    “Enough with the little introduction, let’s get started.” said Megan
    “Who is on the phone?” asked Sofía.
    “Carolina is on the phone.”
    “How old are you?” asked Sofái
    “I am 40” answered Carolina.
    “Who is going to win the Balls or the Boots?” aske Sofía.
    “The boots is going to win. She is going to break her boyfriend nuts” said Carolina.
    “Ok....Lets see” said Megan.
    Martina reached down and grabbed his boyfriend’s shorts. She pulled them off.
    “Fuck”, the boyfriend whispered.
    Martina chuckled and brought her right foot into his boyfriend’s crotch.
    Eric screamed.
    “Uncomfortable, huh?” Sofía grinned.
    Martina turned to Eric and grinned. “Everything okay?”
    Eric moaned. “You kicked my balls…”
    “I know”, Martina grinned.
    “mmmmmm....the balls are still there so.....Carolina you lost” said Sofía.
    “Fuck!!!!! that stupid girld doesn't know how to kick balls!!!!!!!” said Carolina very angry and hang on the phone.

Big Supporter
    What d0 y0u bet the Balls or the Boots?

Big Supporter
    What d0 y0u bet the Balls or the Boots?

I think I am g0int t0 bet the b00ts, because they are made by str0ng material, like w00den, ir0n. And als0 they are such a nice things. And als0 I think the b00ts are better things than balls. Balls are s0 weak. They are such a fucking crying babies.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Big Supporter
    Luciana: ha ha je ja ji. Fun questions. the boots are stronger. If I kick a wooden table with pointy boots I break it two half. Sofi imagine what would happen to a men's balls

Big Supporter
    Le pregunté a Carola, amiga del secudnario.
    Che amiga en un programa hay que botar quién gana las bota ó los huevos, a quién apostarías por un millón de dólares?

Carola: Jaja, la bota obvio.
    Sofía: por?
    Carola: La botas son más fuertes y las bolas no.