check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard ballbusting story

Big Supporter
    En un concurso por un millón de dólares. Una novia le va a dar una patada en las bolas a su mentiroso ex-novio; con sus botas preferidas, hermosas, caras.
    Ustedes a quién apostarían a los huevos ó a las botas de la furiosa y vengadora ex-novia?

In a night contents show for one million dolars. A girldfriend is going to kick her ex-boyfriend testicles wearing her most favourite beautiful fashion trend boots.
    Do you bet the testicles or the angry ex-girlfriend boots?

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21394

amiga face

Big Supporter
    “Great Martina and Eric. You can go” said Sofía.

Martina’s fingers looped around his boyfriend’s nuts firmly.

‘Oh, god,’ the boy whimpered, unable to see, but recognising his girlfriend’s grip.

“It was a hard kick, but there are still there”said Martina.

“Yeah, it hurts a lot” added the boyfriend.

And both of them walled to their seats.

“Now lets say hi to our next couple”said Sofía.

“It is a wife and husband”said Megan.

“The husband name is Juan. He is 40 years old and claims to be an actor. His resume says he had done mostly theatre.” said Sofía

“Let’s see if he is good at getting hits to the balls” Megan chuckled.

“Hi, I’m Juan”, he said.

“I’m Megan”, she replied. “Welcome to the Boots vs Balls event”said Megan.

“The wife name is Roberta. She is 38 years old. She is the one who works while his husband watches football match on the TV. Her resume says she is a policewomen and in her free-time she kicks some thieves nuts” said Sofía

Megan laughed. “Sounds weird…”

“Have you ever been hit in the nuts?” asked Sofía.

“Yes, I have” responded Juan

“Yeah. So that’s no problem for you, Juan?” asked Megan

“No problem at all. ” answered Juan.

Ring!!! Ring!!!

“Who is on the phone?”asked Sofía.

“Hi girrrrls.” said the woman on the phone.

“Hi. What is you name?”asked Megan.

“Gabriela” answered the woman.

“How old are you?”asked Sofía.

“I am 20 years old”answered Gabriela.

“So. What do you think is going to win the Boots or the balls?”asked Megan.

“I think the boots....The wife has such a beautiful strong legs and the husband is just a weak cry baby weak”answered the girl.

“Ok girl” Sofía chuckled. “Lets get ready to rumble... couple”adde Sofía

The wife chuckled. “Let’s try a kick from behind.”

The wife positioned him facing the camera and stepped behind him. Now she used her full force when she sent her foot crashing between his legs, catching both of his nuts and sending them flying towards the camera and swinging back again. It was a great sight…

And Juan was putting on a show for the camera. He made a funny face and crossed his eyes, moaning again and grabbing his beaten balls. “I think now you cracked them!” said Sofía “You cracked them good!”

“Oh, I don’t think so. Let’s have a look” added Megan. She laughed and kneeled down next to Juan the he grabbed his junk.

Juan squealed. He tried to remove Megan hands from his junk, but she held on to them.

Megan saw, the camerawoman, laugh behind the camera.

Megan let go of his balls and punched them with her left hand from below for good measure. Juan screamed, grabbed his balls and fell to his knees. He was in severe pain, his face bright red and his hands clutching his precious jewels.

“Gabriela. Are you still on the phone?” asked Megan.

“Yes, and?” asked Gabrilea.

“You lost girl...the balls are still there”said Megan with a laught.

“Ohhhh!!! Fuck....She doesn't know how to aim the balls.... fuck. If I had her legs I would have broken his fucking hangig low balls!!” said the girl on the phone.

“hahaha...me too but If I were you I would call again”said Megan.

“bye” said Gabriela

“bye”said Megan

“Boots vs Balls. Who is calling?” said Sofía and Megan. And they wait for their next phone call.

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21395

otra amiga

Big Supporter
    A lot of work to do so it was impossible to write. I have only taken 20 minuts.

The casting

The screen changed to show two teenage girls who appeared to be around eighteen. One had tight black leather pants on and a tight t-shirt and heels; while the other had a black leather mini skirt and knee high boots.

Both of them want to be an famous actress. Their resume says they had dones some small movies and theatres. Okay. It also says that they like music and dance.

“So girls, I know you can hurt some balls. Let’s see if you are good at getting a kick in your imagine balls”

They laughed. “Sounds weird…” and “We do not have balls” the girls said

“I know … I know” then I reached inside my bag and grabbed two tennis balls. “Girls, Those things are going to be your testicles.” I chuckled.

The girl who was wearing the tight black leather trouser grabbed the two tennis balls and she carefully rearranged the two balls inside her jeans. Apparently, she was having trouble storing the two tennis balls in her leather trouser.

Finally, she seemed to be happy with the result. “Look girls ...I have balls ...no kick them ….it hurts...”, she laught.

“Well, we are going to work t like this” I explained and then I turned to the girl who was wearing the tight leather skirt “You kick her in the balls and then you smile. She screamed in pain and fall to the floor and so on.”

“The claim is going to be: ‘This is what happens when you have balls” Or something like that. We are going to work on the exact wording”, I said

Big Supporter
    I wanted to continue with the little story: The casting, the ballbusitng lesbians. They are going to kick each other in theri tennis balls.

Haha this is awesome to read! Thanks, sofxx!

Big Supporter
    “The claim is going to be: ‘This is what happens when you have balls” Or something like that. We are going to work on the exact wording”, I said “Make sure to show your fake testicles to the camera”, I told the girl who was wearing the tight latex trouser.

I was wearinag as you seen on my picturen, a tight light-grey legging and white shoe. So simple my clothes. Do you think so, don't you?

I said, “We’re ready to go.”

The two girl turned to the camera and smiled.

“Hi there, I’m Luciana and I’m going to show you what happens when you have balls”

She turned around and looked at her friend’s tennis balls “fake testicles”, eyeing her target. With a derisive smirk she shouted “You fucking cheater!” and then she drew her over the knee right black boot back. Then she kicked the fake testicles as hard as she could, smashing her friend's poor fake testicles into her body and flattening them like pancakes.

The girl who received the kick, cup her own crotch, her feet turned inward. “Oouuuuuuuuuuchhh”, she acted as a boy being kicked in his nuts, a goofy cross-eyed look on her face. “ooooooooohhhhhh my ballss” she shouted. Then she burst out laughing.

“Great!” I smiled. “That was awesome! You really kicked those fake testicles in!”

“Yeeahhhh.....you fucking cheater”shouted the tight latex mini-skirt girl.

I looked at the tight latex trouser girl and then I asked “How did that feel?”

She laught “Fucking great...It was awesome”

A group of three make-up girls entered the room. Two of them seemed unimpressed by the latex trouser’s monster equipment (her fake testicles), but the third one, a hot brunette, froze and stammered, “It looks huge!...They are not like true testicles”

Her two friends, one of them blond, the other one a redhead, looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“Don’t worry, it’s no big deal”, her blond friend said.

The hot brunette raised her eyebrows. “Sure, but it’ll look fake on camera.”

I shouted “I don't have money to buy real testicles...so we are going to work with tennis balls”

“That is true” the red-head nodded emphatically.

“Money isn’t the problem” said the hot brunetee “We have bulls testicles and those are cheap” she added.

“I know” I said “But there too big...and they are not like males ones” and I added “And the men testicles are similar as the tennis balls...you look them too big because she is wearing tight trouser and men don't wear that kind of clothes”

“Ah... that is true...you are right” said the hot brunette.

“We have to do our next take” I grinned

“I just kick her as hard as I can?” the tight latext skirt girl asked.

“Yeah”, the tight latex trouser girl said. “Here are your balls“ “Here are your testicls”, she smiled, pointing at her midsection.

“There are a few lines you should say before you kick her”, I explained then I I handed her a piece of paper.

“Oh” she said. “Ohhhhh.” she burst out laughing. “Alright.” Then she read the paper.

“Wow” she said, and consciously she grabbed her own crotch. “You have balls and you are pathetically weak.” she said to the fake testicles girl.

The girl with the fake testicles play her acting role putting a red face with embarrassment and hurt pride. Then she grabbed the big bulge in her latex tight jeans. “Well, ..…sometimes it hurt a little”

“Could you show you shy face to the camera?” I said.

She nodded. “I’m a male and I’m 18 years old”, she said while showing her tight latex jeans and exposing her tightly packed tennis balls. Her impressive ballhood was stretching the thin latex fabric to its limits. “I have not much experience with acting as a boy, but I guess I’m gonna learn…” she said.

I chuckled. “Great.” Then I walked with a sexual manner towards her and said “So boy what happen when I grab one of those balls” I asked her while I dig my red nails in her right tennis ball.

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21402

what is ballbusting?
    jja ja
    qué es ballbusting?

Big Supporter
    Continue with the above story..

“Everything okay?” I asked her.

“Well, you got my nuts so good. You didn’t crack them, though…” She groaned while bending over and massaging her tennis balls insider her latex trouser.
    “Should I go harder?” I asked her
    “A little bit harder would be okay.” she was still bending over. Now she looked into the camera. “I’m a tough man with steel testicles hard to crack…” she told me.

“Let’s try a boot kick ” I positioned her facing the camera and stepped behind her. Now I used my full force when I sent my boot crashing between her legs, catching both of her fake testicles tennis balls and sending them flying towards the camera and bouncing on the wooden floor. It was fucking funny.
    She was putting on a show for the camera. She made a funny face und crossed her eyes, moaning again and grabbing her crotch, her fake testicles were bouncing on the floor. “I think now you cracked them!” she winced. “You cracked them good! I cannot feel the rounded things between my legs anymore” she said.

“Oh, I don’t think so. Let’s have a look”, I laughed and kneeled down next to her.

Big Supporter
    She played her male role and moved her hands away from her crotch and behind her back.

I grabbed her crotch. She tried to remove my hands from her crotch, but I held on to them.
    She played her male role with a severe pain, bright red face and her hands clutching her crotch.

She looked into the camera, laught through her acting pain and said in a soprano voice: “I would like to be a girl… Watch me... ..you cracked my both nuts...”

“So, what do you think?” she asked.

“I like your performance. I have my doubts. I don't think a male would react as you have played” I said. “Will you watch a male being kicked in the balls and then act just like him?” I asked her.

“Oh, A boy is being kicked and I would have to act as if I were him…” she replied.

“Yeah!!!” I said

“Great”, she said “So, will you do the kicking?” she asked

“mmmmmhhhh. Yeas I think so” I said.

“Okay, but I haven’t shown you my kicking skills!” she said.

“Okay girl. Show me. Kick me in my crotch” I said.

I stood in front of her, legs spread apart, hands on my hips.

She looked at my eyes and said: “Hi, I’m Martina and I am going to show my strong kicks.

She took a long running start and kicked me, shouting “Hiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!”. I was lifted several inches of the ground.

“mmmhh. It was good.” I laught “I think two testicles will be broken with that kick”

“Yes it will,” she grinned

Big Supporter
    Un chiste corto

Estaba caminando por mí casa y me encontre con un bicho verde y feo. El mismo decía ET, teléfono, casa. Me asusté y le dí una patada en las bolas. El monstruo se agarro sus diminutos huevos y cayo al pizo.

Luego le saqué una foto. Y la busqué por la web. Descubrí leyendo wikipedia, que era un marciano. Qué raro no sabía que en marte habío testículos!!

Wonderful!