check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Monica Dominico a short story for Knave.

Big Supporter

Monica Dominico a short story for Knave.

Hi, I want toshare with you a short story about one of the Knave characters. I decided to choose Monica Demonico. Why? Because I started with ballbusting last year and also is the only character I know. I know a lot of guys don't like my stories because they are repetitive so simple, but it is the only thing I can give for this ballbusting fetish.

A tall strong fat boy said to a medium-height gorgeous nice sexy looking legs, long curly dark-red hair-style pretty girl: “Give me your book, slut or I am going to hit you in the cunt!!!!!”

Her name was Monica Dominico, Knave's ballbuster character. In my story she was in High-School. She was one of the best, smarter, inteligent and hard-working student.
    In her first day at the school. She was wearing a tight red short dress and the boy was wearing light blue jeans and white shirt.

No stupid boy, buy you one” answered Monica.

Heran towardMonica just to grab her dress and watch her panties. But Monica brought up her arms and grabbed his hands with hers. They were struggling, aiming few hits but nothing definetly. The boy succeded to grab Monica's hairs when a passer by hot sexy blonde, medium-height, young fitness and self-defence high-school teacher saw them locked hand in hand. She was wearing awhite lycra see-through mini-skirt . Her name was Carolina, she was the gym teacher of the school. She wathched how they were fighting. While the boy was grabbing the hair, Monica tried to stomp his feets. Then the self-defence teacher shouted “Monica kick him in the nuts!”. Then Monica kicked right up between his legs! “Uuuuuughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boy shouted and high-jumped from the kick. The kick was extremly hard just to be her first kick. But he could continue struggling and fighting. Of course with a painful face and a broken testicle vein.
    --comments when I finished with my work activities I am going to continue

Big Supporter

Talking

--some littel tiem at work so I am going to continue

“Do it again! Kick his eggs, kick his nuts, kick his balls” encouraged the blonde self-defence teacher. The boy with a fearful face saw the smilling teacher laughing shouting and he said: “please...mercy...I give up”. He was helpless, he was hit where it hurts and he could not covered his balls. Monica held his hands and with a smilling face she said “Miss, I am going to bust his balls” “you go girrrrl” enoured the self-defence school teacher and she planted her second hard pointy black right flat-shoe kick to his dangling, swinging, hanging already bruised balls. Again Monica targeted his two kiwis while he jumped from the kick after kick and the teacher screamed, laughted, yelled “Yeah....the right one....yeah the left one...the two...yeah!!!!”

“Girl, kick your leg as high as you can,” said the teacher.“Like this!” and with a running kick the teacher kicked the boy from behind, lifting him three meters off the ground and he screamed a fucking hilarious funny loud.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh” shouted the self-defence teacher when she collied her right brown over the knee boot in the already damaged little boy's balls

hot and sexy

Big Supporter
    “I understand Miss!” said Monica, and she lifted her right black flat high-school shoe the high as possible flying and then digging it into the black, blue ruined testicles, lifting him up again and again. A mighty hilarious cheer went up from the self-defence teacher encouraging Monica more and more testicles hits. The boy wailed in horror. “No… no… NO! PLEASE! I can’t take any more!”.
    “Did you like that one? Well how bout this?” Monica timed the last word to coincide with her black flat shoes smashing into his groin again. His hands, which were being hold by Monica, couldn't protected his balls. “Nooooooooooo!” he cried out before the pain cut of his scream.
    I was watching how well the dark-red medium-height girl was kicking the ugly fat boy's nuts. I have to tell that it was so fun. I was wearing light pink short jumpsuit and light grey open toe high heel.
    I watched Monica smiling face as she stood up in front of him. I stood there, watching how boy convulse and cry, savoring the experience of what she was doing to him. I wanted to understand what he was feeling. Since I don’t have any testicles, I would have to try and determine it from watching him. As I stared at him, I wanted to go and hit his balls. His head was starting to droop to one side, as he was only half awake.
    I noticed that all the high-school girls had stopped what they were doing and come over to watch Monica.
    “Smash them!” a blonde one encouraged.
    “Go for it!” a gorgeous screamed.
    “Pop ‘em,” came from various girls.
    “Get her off me. Owwwwww. She’s hurting me. Help me. Please,” he was screaming out. He actually believed We might help him.
    “Balls!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.“I want to rip off his balls!!!!” It was the only thing I could think to scream. Then I jumped up and charged at the boy. Monica knew she couldn’t stop me even if she had wanted to, which she didn’t. She enjoyed watching boys suffer.
    “Grab his hands,” I told Monica. She smiled as she realized what I wanted to do. “No, don’t, Ahhhhhhh,” he protested.
    “Let’s get his pants off,” I said. My eyes went wide when I saw his small penis and balls.
    “I wanna kick him” I said.
    “Alright, go girl” Monica said.
    “Please don’t, no more,” he pleaded, but to no avail.
    With a grin on my face and building excitement. I lifted my open toe light pink shoes as high as I could, I slammed it down and into his ball, my sharp heel dig into his naked bruised balls. His body lifted off the floor only to be slammed back down by my next right open toe shoe as I kicked him again in his face.
    I paused to make sure that Monica had a good grip. Confident that she did, I kneed on his tender areas again. Several more knees followed in quick succession. With each knee, the tone and severity of his screams went up.
    “Aiiiieeeeeeee, stop it,” he begged as another knee nearly burst his right and left nut. At this point, I wasn’t just kneeing, but when my knee landed I would hold it there and roll his balls between my knee and the hard bones. After a few more, I added a leap to the knee. I jumped as high as I could and brought my knee into his nuts, landing with all the weight I could on him. His screams went to an entire new level.
    His pleads and shrieks were constant but I completely ignored them, except as motivation to do more damage to his small penis and balls.
    “Haven’t you done enough to me?” he asked.
    “I haven’t done anything to you…YET!” I responded. His eyes got big.
    “I want to ******** your balls,” I told him.
    “Can you do that?” Monica asked.
    “Sure, my mom told me about it. She told me if you trap the testicles where they have no space and apply more and more pressure…’POP’. Since that day, I had become fascinated with popping a boy’s balls.
    “You can’t do that,” he said when he heard my stament. He was crying as he said this.
    “Why not?” I shot back.
    “You just can’t, it’s wrong, I need those,” he replied.

you are hot and sexy

Big Supporter
    Thanks,

I want t0 have my c0mic, I am better ********** balls than M0nica

Big Supporter
    “Me too. I need your balls in my sweet orange glass jar” I replied. Then I gave him a kiss on his lips and whispered into his ear, “You thought Monica hurt you, you little bastard, watch this.”
    He watched my smiling face as I stood up in front of him. I took a towel and laid it over my hands, “Don’t want to get dirty” I explained.