Hi, I want toshare with you a short story about one of the Knave characters. I decided to choose Monica Demonico. Why? Because I started with ballbusting last year and also is the only character I know. I know a lot of guys don't like my stories because they are repetitive so simple, but it is the only thing I can give for this ballbusting fetish.

A tall strong fat boy said to a medium-height gorgeous nice sexy looking legs, long curly dark-red hair-style pretty girl: “Give me your book, slut or I am going to hit you in the cunt!!!!!”

Her name was Monica Dominico, Knave's ballbuster character. In my story she was in High-School. She was one of the best, smarter, inteligent and hard-working student.
In her first day at the school. She was wearing a tight red short dress and the boy was wearing light blue jeans and white shirt.

No stupid boy, buy you one” answered Monica.

Heran towardMonica just to grab her dress and watch her panties. But Monica brought up her arms and grabbed his hands with hers. They were struggling, aiming few hits but nothing definetly. The boy succeded to grab Monica's hairs when a passer by hot sexy blonde, medium-height, young fitness and self-defence high-school teacher saw them locked hand in hand. She was wearing awhite lycra see-through mini-skirt . Her name was Carolina, she was the gym teacher of the school. She wathched how they were fighting. While the boy was grabbing the hair, Monica tried to stomp his feets. Then the self-defence teacher shouted “Monica kick him in the nuts!”. Then Monica kicked right up between his legs! “Uuuuuughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boy shouted and high-jumped from the kick. The kick was extremly hard just to be her first kick. But he could continue struggling and fighting. Of course with a painful face and a broken testicle vein.
--comments when I finished with my work activities I am going to continue