check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Skater girls

Big Supporter

Skater girls

Skater girls, they're hot aren't they! Have a bit of attitude too!

Has anyone ever:

a) Wanted to be kicked or busted by a skater girl?
    b) Been kicked or busted by a skater girl?

Any experiences would be superb, would love to get one to kick me in the nuts...Avril and Hayley Williams are the two obvious but you know real life skater girls anyone?

Big Supporter
    And by skater I mean skateboard, not ice or roller skating.

Big Supporter
    My first ballbusting GF, (before i knew i was even into ballbusting) was a skater chick. We all were in the skater crowd (me and my pals) and we ended up hooking up. We were the whole 9 yards, tight pants, blacked out shirts and dyed black hair spending our afternoons skating around town and ramping off of whatever. Any how, she kicked me in the balls by suprise and from there it went to kneeing me, biting my testicles, stepping on them to get over me, punching slapping. Anything you can think of. To the point that i broke up with her one day and her final act to me was kicking me in the high school hall way sooo hard that i went *********** and was dragged to the nurses office. I can add more details if anything in there peaks your interest.

Big Supporter
    Clicker123, that sounds pretty amazing! Stepping on your balls, that must have hurt?? Biting erm scary not for me and kicked you so hard you had to go to nurses office?? Lol for real that sounds cool! Did she have a good kick, was she a bit mean?

They seem to have that rep! Ha but busted by a skater girl well I wish that would happen to me.

My first real love interest, was a skater girl. She was beautiful and envied by many girls, she had a rough backstory and I wished to be her prince in shining amour. Yet as a kid a was too stupid to know how to be there for her. But I talked to her, and hung out with her at the school's skating ramps.
    I must have been like 13 or 14 and in our school we had to take of our outside clothes before entering our home-room (I'm in europe so this may sound weird). After one break I was late, but so was she so we met and being alone with her she engaged me in some sort of discussion (too long ago to remember). But she did take me by the shoulders, having a crush on her I was like pudding in her hands and allowed her to maneuver me. She smiled and my boy-self was ecstatic being so close to her and missed the fact that I was being slowly pushed up against the wall. And without further notice she knees me in the balls a few times, before laughing and then running upstairs to our home room.
    It's weird, and I only now as an adult know that she probably did it because it was an awkward way of creating a connection between us, and if I had been smarter I would probably have been able to become her boyfriend; but alas I was young and stupid and did not understand the opposite sex at all and was mostly baffled at everything they did. What I did know and think was that they loved to cause testicular pain ^^

She was the first one to knee me in the balls, and I am sure she is responsible for much of my current kink-self. For me, the way to my boy heart was apparently thru my balls xD

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jum-jum View Post
    My first real love interest, was a skater girl. She was beautiful and envied by many girls, she had a rough backstory and I wished to be her prince in shining amour. Yet as a kid a was too stupid to know how to be there for her. But I talked to her, and hung out with her at the school's skating ramps.
    I must have been like 13 or 14 and in our school we had to take of our outside clothes before entering our home-room (I'm in europe so this may sound weird). After one break I was late, but so was she so we met and being alone with her she engaged me in some sort of discussion (too long ago to remember). But she did take me by the shoulders, having a crush on her I was like pudding in her hands and allowed her to maneuver me. She smiled and my boy-self was ecstatic being so close to her and missed the fact that I was being slowly pushed up against the wall. And without further notice she knees me in the balls a few times, before laughing and then running upstairs to our home room.
    It's weird, and I only now as an adult know that she probably did it because it was an awkward way of creating a connection between us, and if I had been smarter I would probably have been able to become her boyfriend; but alas I was young and stupid and did not understand the opposite sex at all and was mostly baffled at everything they did. What I did know and think was that they loved to cause testicular pain ^^

She was the first one to knee me in the balls, and I am sure she is responsible for much of my current kink-self. For me, the way to my boy heart was apparently thru my balls xD
    Must have been pretty hot or pretty sweet, hot skater girl knees you in the balls gradually pushing you up vs the wall. Did it hurt much

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Popodopolous View Post
    Must have been pretty hot or pretty sweet, hot skater girl knees you in the balls gradually pushing you up vs the wall. Did it hurt much
    It did hurt, but I was too high on being so close to her that the pain was pushed to the back of my mind. As I recall, this happened twice, once as I described and once during gym class behind school. Being so young this turned into me thinking this is how girls naturally showed affection lol

I like the story idea - hot badass girl from the city moves to midwest town and shows up at the skater park and gets razzed by the tough guys. She challenges the toughest guy to a contest ... whoever makes the longest railside on the perimeter wins and loser pulls down pants and underwear for the winner in the center pit -- ten minutes of anything goes. She makes it halfway around the perimeter and ends with a kickflip of her board. He's nervous now, skids after only ten feet and goes down into the pit. She stands over him, holding her board as he pulls down his shorts and boxers and plants his butt on the concrete while everyone circles around. She tells two dudes to hold his knees spread wide. She stands over his head with her legs apart and he can't help looking up her smooth legs and up her wide skater shorts to see black panties. He gets a howler and his buddies snigger and she smirks as she holds her board up high. She spends 10 minutes nailing him in the nuts with the tail of her skateboard.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyotk View Post
    I like the story idea - hot badass girl from the city moves to midwest town and shows up at the skater park and gets razzed by the tough guys. She challenges the toughest guy to a contest ... whoever makes the longest railside on the perimeter wins and loser pulls down pants and underwear for the winner in the center pit -- ten minutes of anything goes. She makes it halfway around the perimeter and ends with a kickflip of her board. He's nervous now, skids after only ten feet and goes down into the pit. She stands over him, holding her board as he pulls down his shorts and boxers and plants his butt on the concrete while everyone circles around. She tells two dudes to hold his knees spread wide. She stands over his head with her legs apart and he can't help looking up her smooth legs and up her wide skater shorts to see black panties. He gets a howler and his buddies snigger and she smirks as she holds her board up high. She spends 10 minutes nailing him in the nuts with the tail of her skateboard.

That'd be fun.