check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self Defence Class (another story)

Big Supporter

Self Defence Class (another story)

Self Defence Class

My friends and I rushed down the hall looking for the self defence clas. Traffic had been a bitch and we were afraid we were going to be late for the class we had been looking so forward to since we had signed up.

‘Good! There it is,’ I sighed in relief as I entered. I took a couple of deep breaths and looked around the room. There were about 45 women, almost all of them young, slender, and attractive. There were two or three that were a bit fat, but they too were pretty.

I focused my attention on the the self defence teacher. She was young — maybe 23, maybe even younger — blond, tanned. She was in good shape, she was buil, like a fitness model with powerful legs and arms. She was wearing a tight army tank top, cutoff blue tight jeans shorts, over the ankle crossfit boots, over the knee army lycra socks. She was displaying her awesome physique. Her arms were incredible,massive biceps, awesome triceps. Her legs were more impressive than her arms. I guessed her to be around 5’-8” height, but in the high-heels she would be 6’-3” .

I was wearing a sexy camouflage pink military seamless stretch racer back tank top, high waisted camouflage leggings with leather accents and motorcycle ultra high heel Camouflage pointed toe platform boots.

Lorena, my friend, was wearing a leggings, long white tank, denim shirt and leopard flats.

Gabriela, another friend, was wearing skinny jeans, light blue shirt, black leather jacket, and white John Foos sneakers.

Martina was wearing dri-fit leggins, running shoes and shirt. The rest of the class were wearing the same clothes as Martna.

My friends and I watched the mirror marveling at our incredible beauty outfit and strength. At that moment the self defence teacher spoke.

“Good evening, ladies, and welcome to the Self Defence Class. My name is Romina. Tonight, we will watch three Ninja Girls presentations in which they will fight against some men. We will watch a Ninja Girl bust a men’s balls and make them suffer horribly. We will see another Ninja girl perform a slow torture until the men's testicles are reduced to a sobbing lump of flesh. She will be using three different methods and perhaps more. Then we are going to have a class discussion. Then you will have the opportunity to do and practise what you have learned.”

Big Supporter
    All the students expressed their enthusiasm.

The sound of high heels clicking on the floor grew louder as a ninja girl entered the Dojo. She was wearing a zipper front hooded, leather swimsuit ninja costume. She was using a black pointy bootie showing her long, strong and nice looking girl legs.

"Bring him in," the ninja shouted to the self defence teacher.

“Came in” said Romina, the self defence instructor.
    No sooner she had given the command one body builder male soldier enter the room.He wore gray pant shorts and a white T-shirt. He was athletic in build and he was the same height as the ninja girl. He was like 29-year-old.

“Fight!!!!” the self defence shouted

The male body builder soldier and the ninja girl circled each othe making a few tentative moves but nothing definite. Then the ninja girl was trying to hit the male in his balls with her nunchakus, but she missed.

“I hope this ninja girl break his tesitcles” I winked at my friend.

Martina looked at me and smiled. “This will be awesome!”

The male body builder soldier slammed the ninja girl into the wall and grabbed her throat and he started to squeeze it.

"Girl, what're you doing?" I shouted.

“Look at those balls”, I shouted again. “knee those and make them flat as pancakes…” I raised my knee showing what the ninja girld had to do.

great. now include a scene when a guy is using a cup protector but is discovered by the girls. eventually the give him a lot of balls pain because of this

Big Supporter
    A photo of the first Ninja Girl
    Attachment 21417

Attachment 21418

THe self-defence teacher

Attachment 21419

the male body builder soldier

Attachment 21420

Big Supporter
    Then the ninja girl taking my advice slammed her knee sharply up into the male low-hanging sack.

"Oh yes!" the girls student shouted in a maniacal tone.
    The male groaned and slumped to the floor. He could not believe the pain, and he curled up in a ball on the floor. He slowly got back up and rejoined the battle.
    “Balls of steel!!! what is happening here ….from that knee his balls must be bursted” Lorena, my friend, shouted with agriness.
    After the knee, I looked at his eyes and I saw that now he looked a little less confident as he moved out to face the ninja girl again. He made his move. He attacked her with a USA Football tackle throwing the ninja girl to the floor. While she was in the floor he started to do a strange dance like the Football USA player. All the girls student thought what a stupid guy.
    “Yeah, show her!” three chauvinist plumber shouted, laughing. “Boys are better” They made a win graunting laughing.
    Then the big muscle soldier man got her in a hold, he started to choke her. Desperate to break the hold, the girl brought her over the ankle pointy boot back and it slammed into the nuts. He continue holding her.
    Then I looked straight at his eyes and watched no testicle damaged face reaction so I shouted“What the hell---are he continue holding her“ “What is this? “a joke... “Does he has steel eggs or something like that? Or maybe not balls at all?”

I continue watching the male soldier continue holding the ninja girl. So I shooked my head and took a few steps back. With a running start, I shouted "Break damn thing..." and I kicked the body builder’s testicles, hitting both of them dead-on with my motorcycle ultra high heel Camouflage pointed toe platform boots, but – once again – the male soldier took it without batting an eye.

“What the hell---“ I looked at the self defence teacher. “What is him? ” then I turned to my friends: Lorena, Martina, Gabriela and I asked them “Does he has any ball?”

My friends did not respond to my question. Then I looked straight to the self defence teacher. Her name was Romina. She put an angry face to me. And then she shouted. “You girl!!!. Now it is not your turn. After the ninja girls demostrations you are going to show your ball-damaging abilities. But not now!!!. So sit down immediately as the rest of the girls now!!!!!!!!”

I sit down on the dojo floor with angriness watching furiously the unfair fight. I know he was cheating. He was not showing balls reactions. Something strange must be there. Something rare between his two legs. Then my agriness face turn to a happy, hope one whe I saw that the male soldier was in too much pain to fight well. The ninja girl didn’t waste any time. She kicked and aimed for the male’s low hanging balls. He was ready, though, and blocked the girl’s well placed kick. The he tried to grab her leg but she could freed.

Big Supporter
    "I missed those eggs! Damn it!” shouted the ninja girl. I listened the girl ninja complain and then I shouted “He is a piece of shit! You know that. Ninja girl!!"

After like five minutes of a boring fight I watched my motorcycle high heel camouflage pointed toe platform boots and I found an issue with my right boot. I checked the pointy toe and I found that it was broken, seriously damaged. And he had not ball-pain face at all. Something strange and unfair was happening in the ball-busting dojo. Sorry, the self-defence dojo. Immediately I shouted
    “I think we have a cheater” and at the same time I took out my right boot. The one that I used to kick his balls. I stand up and walked towards Romina, the self defence teacher. “Look teacher!!! She broke my pointy toe with his balls!!! It is unfair, it cost me a lot of money.”

Romina inspected my right boot. And then she said ”It felt like you had just kicked a hard metal stick or something like that........mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh..........” I waited for some explanation then I watched my right leg and I saw some bruises in my feets. I was extremely angry. My red nails!!!. I had paid a lot of money for the pedicure. The red paint was imported from Milan and I had paid a lot of Euros for that. Then I shouted “I paid a lot of money for the Self-defence class. And my feets are broken. It hurts a lot. This class is a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!”

Big Supporter
    Strange interactive, video-game story. I am not a video game software. I develop business software.
    If I have time, I will continue with the development.

Attachment 21421

I have not the talent to draw the sprite-sheet. I have little knowldge how to interact with them. For my point of view I so painful, not difficult. I hate calculate the differents positions.

I want to develop some interactive books. that I used to play when I was young. I remeber one about little bears. You click some part of the screen and you watched some actions.

Big Supporter
    Good free-lance work. More about my Self Dence story.

Attachment 21422

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21423

One part of my story

Attachment 21424

Big Supporter
    The self-defence teacher checked my right boot and saw that the pointy toe was broken.

“Girls” she said “I think we have a cheater” the self-defence teacher added.

“It is what I have been talking to you” I said “That fucking Ramboo is making fun of us” I added.

Then with an angry furious face she took out her two boots. Now the self-defence teacher was in bare feets. Then she watched the fight with so much attention. When the Ramboo boy was behind her back she took a little step and kicked the male’s testicles, hitting both of them with her bare right ankle feet. … and...nothing… except a sharp pain in her leg. “It felt like I had just kicked two metal square pool balls”. Then she grabbed her ankle with a pain face “You have a cup. ” she shouted. After hearing that the male soldier threw a left punch at the self defence teacher. He almost hit her square in the face, but his punch was stopped as he looked down to see the ninja girl had landed a boot kick straight into his cup. He bent over a bit and the ninja girl grinned.
    “Did she crack it, didn't she?” I asked.
    “Nice kick” the self defence teacher smiled. “ “Make sure you kick him as hard as possible right in his balls cup.” she shouted

The ninja girl agree with the orders and then she grimaced.

I thought that the male soldier looked very worry, he was out of guard. Then the ninja girl threw her boot between the male soldier’s thighs as she had done a thousand times, except this time she didn't missed.

There was a dull thud when the ninja girl boot connected with the male soldier’s crotch, immediately followed by a loud cracking sound and a shrill scream.

“Fuck!” the maled soldier yodeled in a high-pitched voice. “Fuck! My nuts!”

The male soldier doubled over, clutching his crotch and groaning in pain. He pulled out the shattered cup that had broken into three pieces. “Damn, that thing is worthless”, he cried.

“It broke!” I yelled “The fucking cup broke!”

He tried to fix the broken cup. He arranged his dick and balls into the broken cup. Finally, we saw that he had found a comfortable position. “Okay, this will work...”, he said, I thought he said that to give him some hope. Then I watched as the ninja girl took her position in front of the male soldier who was on his knees on the floor. I saw him how he looked at her with a worry and a crying expression in his fear face.

“Hi boy”, the ninja girl said, smiling bravely. “Now it’s time to kick some balls.” I saw how her thumbs pointed at his crotch. “There is my target and I hope I will give to your testicles my hard super best shot.” Then we paid so much attention how the ninja girl took few steps back. Then, with a thunder run she aimed a powerful ninja kick at the soldier insufficiently protected testicles. I watched so clearly how the tip of her pointy boot landed right in the middle of the hole of the broken cup and I let out a jubilant “Yes! She fucked him”.

Big Supporter
    The boy was crying and rolling on the Dojo floor. He was grabbing his precious already damaged eggs. Then the ninja girl said “Watch this”, laught and winked at the the self defence teacher. The ninja girl raised her voice “Miss...I am going to take his cup and his thong, please?”

The girls students and I turned our heads and watched as the ninja girl pulled down the boy Ramboo underwear. The ninja girl left him buck-naked and allowed everyone to get a good look at his magnificent equipment.

I watched the boy reactions with amusement. My jaw dropped as I stared at the boy’s crotch. “Wow”, I whispered, unconsciously licking my lips. My friend and the girls students were speechless. Then the boy cried with a girly voice causing my friend, me and the rest of the girls students to burst out laughing. I looked at my friends and chuckled.

The ninja girl grinned. “Here’s your thong, bad boy.” She was holding a tiny white speedo that didn’t look like it was able to contain his two big testicles and she said “Sensei here is his cheating cup” She gave to Romina, the self-defence teacher, an iron cup with a deep hole in the middle.

Big Supporter
    alguien c0n0cé un siti0 c0n sprite sheet? un buen siti0

d0 s0meb0dy kn0w a site with sprite sheet? g00d site

So awesome, loved the story. I really enjoyed the muscular boy, his confident nature, the way he danced around like a NFL football player. But overall it was great to see the girl break through his cup and get his Balls. Having him laying there crying like a little girl was amazing, it's great that he has two big testicles. I love that. Poor Boy came out strong, but was no match against a girl.Click image for larger version

Name:baltimore-ravens-wide-receiver-jacoby-jones-celebrates-his-touchdown-against-the-san-francisco-4.jpg             
Views:7     
Size:97.5 KB    
ID:21427

Click image for larger version

Name:460462786.jpg             
Views:9     
Size:62.6 KB    
ID:21428

Big Supporter
    jaja ja yes, p00r big testicles. He wanted t0 impressed the self defence student girls with his big familiy jewels. He th0ught that his balls were better than the girls legs. But he made a mistake.

When I have time I will try t0 c0ntinue with the st0ry

Big Supporter
    I am thinking als0 in creating the f0ll0wing fights:

NFL f00tball playere vs S0ccer usa girl player
    Rugby player vs H0ckey player
    b0dy builder vs fitness girl
    male m0del vs vict0ria secret m0del
    w0man president vs male president
    father vs m0ther
    s0n vs daughter
    father vs daughter
    m0ther vs s0n