Romina, the self-defence teacher, held the cup up, wiggled it, and addressed the girls student “ I’m going to show you what happens if a male doesn’t wear a protective cup.” She grimaced. “Trust me, it’s going to be pretty funny”
Romina handed me the cup. “Hold this for a moment, okay?”

“Sure”, I said. I held the cup with both of my hands in front of my body. “Look boy I have you cup” I was humilliating him. Then he looked at me with an angry face. The boy was walking towards me, his idea was hurt me and recovered his cup. But I had mine ideas too. So I decided to focuse on his male genitalia. He wasn’t wearing any protection now. His dick and the two testicles were out of his jean. The boot kick had broken his trousers. It looked as if his penis and balls were moving, throbbing in pain. His nuts were big and were hanging. While he was walking towards me with his angry and forious face his testicles were swinging like two big fleshy steaks. My right leg was without my boot. Because was broken by his metal cup when I kicked his balls the first time. Because of that I decided to use my left leg with mine over the knee pointy boot, I wanted to make sure my aim this time was dead on.