check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Self Defence Class (another story)

Big Supporter
    Romina, the self-defence teacher, held the cup up, wiggled it, and addressed the girls student “ I’m going to show you what happens if a male doesn’t wear a protective cup.” She grimaced. “Trust me, it’s going to be pretty funny”
    Romina handed me the cup. “Hold this for a moment, okay?”

“Sure”, I said. I held the cup with both of my hands in front of my body. “Look boy I have you cup” I was humilliating him. Then he looked at me with an angry face. The boy was walking towards me, his idea was hurt me and recovered his cup. But I had mine ideas too. So I decided to focuse on his male genitalia. He wasn’t wearing any protection now. His dick and the two testicles were out of his jean. The boot kick had broken his trousers. It looked as if his penis and balls were moving, throbbing in pain. His nuts were big and were hanging. While he was walking towards me with his angry and forious face his testicles were swinging like two big fleshy steaks. My right leg was without my boot. Because was broken by his metal cup when I kicked his balls the first time. Because of that I decided to use my left leg with mine over the knee pointy boot, I wanted to make sure my aim this time was dead on.

Oh yes, I can't wait for those stories. the NFL football player vs a soccer girl is hot. Can't wait for that one.

Big Supporter
    0k in the self defence calls. I am g0ing t0 change a ninja girl with a s0ccer player.

have y0u g0t a girl s0ccer player in y0ur mind? the 0nly 0ne I kn0w is alex m0rgan. d0 y0u kn0w an0ther 0ne? and the NFL f00tball player?
    My c0untry, uruguary, NFL f00tball d0es n0t exist.

Big Supporter
    I watched the testicles, chuckling when I noticed a tattoo on his two big balls. It was a a cartoon of a hammer and I could read “Balls of steel” I thought his balls would not be broken up easily. The tatoo was pretty well-done. I was thinking in cutting his balls and put the in my favourite jam bottle glass. Why? The tatoo was amazing and I wanted it.

“When was the last time you have sex?” I asked him.

“Last week”, he said angrily.

I smiled and I humiliate him again saying “Nice. I am going to have big load of your nuts sperm”

“You ar going to pay stupid girl” he said to me

“We are going to see that so soon” I said to him.

The boy growled. “You little shit!”

“Shut up, boy”, Martina, one of my best friend, said without looking at him, she stand up and said “I want you balls...You do not need them any more”

The boy was speechless.

Now he was trying to grab me and hit me so hard. He was so angry. I was pretty weak compare to him. He had big arms, big legs, a lot of power and muscles. He was like He-Man without the sword. But with two amazing big eggs. My only hope was hit his balls. So I had to be so fast, so calm and so clever to aim his balls. I had to hurt his balls and caused a lot of pain. If not he would have energy to hit me.

My friends were giving some hope. Lorena was standing next to Gabriela and Martina. The three were cheering me on. “Come on Sofí, smash those baby makers! Make him gag on his own spunk! Trash them!”

After hearing that we are going to cut, smash and hurt his balls. Ramboo looked so worry. He was keeping his hands on his two big balls, his abs contracting while he was doing that and he was breathing heavily. He knows that a hit in the balls hurt pretty bad. For us the girls student was pretty funny.

Big Supporter
    Last week I did not have time to continue with the story. Today I have made some little changes. Please read them

He swung at me and I grabbed his arms. First I moved him from side to side, his eyes fixed on my hanging moving breasts even as he wached carefully his testicles. I had him right where I wanted now! I moved him pretty fast and he had had to spread his legs nice and wide, leaving me with great access!. Then I said “Any girl who want to learn my lessons? I’d love to explain them my techniques.” I kicked his bare testicles high and lifted him from the ground and then kicked my other boot as he was coming down. Crunch!. The I shouted “God I’m glad I’m not a man!

My kicks were as far back as if it was hardly necessary as I wanted to be especially sure his nuts were mushed. I hold his arms while I was kicking his balls like twenty times. He was screaming, yelling and crying.The excitement in the room was palpable. Then there was an audible whoosh as my boot sailed through the air, followed by a satisfying, echoing wet splat. My boot collided full force with his swinging sack which promptly exploded open like a pinata. The nut goop sprayed out in both directions for several feet. Then I shouted. “Perfect, that was perfect!”, laughed and exchanged high-fives with my self-defence class friends. The already caxstraxted (no more boy balls) boy soldier sank to the ground, whimpering in pain. I inspected his broken testing, bending, playing with them before looking at the boy and grimacing. “Wow, the testicles are pretty bad quality…”

I continue grabbing the now mushy testicles sack and squeezed, splitting the sack open instantly and letting the mashed balls squirt out.

The boy soldier's eyes rolled in horror and pain and he promptly passed out.

"Oh no you don't, fucking pig!" I shouted.

"Wake him up! Wake him up!" I shouted and then I slapped like more than ten time his face with my nice good-looking right hand shattering most of his teeth and breaking his jaw. The he waked up and He cried to me "Please! Please!". I answered “You had broken the right pointy boot of my right boot with your nuts cups!!!!!!!!.............Now your testicles are going to suffer for it!!!!!!!!!”

Big Supporter
    I grabbed his left nut with my hands and I was about to simply rip it off as I had done with my ex-cheater boyfriends. But I had a better idea. I inserted my fingers into the hole made by the pointy boot of my left boot and began to rip and tear the remaining scrotum. The military ramboo boy writhed and pleaded, screamed and begged, his head rolling in a desperate effort to pass out and escape the pain. I continued damaging his nut until it eventually started to get softer, and softer ... and softer and softer.

“Stop, please....don’t ! Ahhhhhhh!..... Please stop.” he begged me.

“This is for my right expensive boot that your cup had ruined…” and I kicked his already rubbish ruined balls. And this is for my self-defence class your cup had messed up…” A high-heel boot stomp in his crotch. “And this is for your chauvinist and the ridicoulus NFL dancing…” even more high-heel boot stomp were landed. The self-defence girls student had begun to count along with the high-heel boot stomp “five, six, seven…twelve, thirteen…twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four...sixty-five, sixty-six…eighty-one..one hundred...” and so on. “And this is for looking at my swing breast…”

After ten minutes more, I continued pummeling a the soldier boy. Several self defence staff women had to d pull me off my male victim. Even then, I continued kicking him several times.

As I was handed towels and began wiping my sweat from my body, the women self denfece staff began dragging the ramboo boy who couldn’t walk out off the Karate Dojo.

I observed the reactions of the women in the self-defence class. Some of them looked stunned. And others appeared to be having a good time. I couldn’t believe how hot I had gotten making the man’s balls being ripped from his body.

The self defence teacher waited a few moments then she asked “Ladies, Do you like how the self defence class is going?”

A woman at the back of the Dojo immediately raised her hand and spoke up. “His testicles were ruined, it were torn off. I knew that and I wanted it to. He was a chauvinist. But it was so real, it was kind of hard to watch....I hated his balls....He cheated on us with his balls cup....but that girl ….that girl....had casued him a lot of pain....I feel.... I feel..... so bad....I want to cry...” and the women cried.

Big Supporter
    It was obvious that she had tears in her eyes then the self defence teacher spoke “All right, lady. Don't cry. I know that was rather intense. I assumed you enjoyed what you had seen though?”

“I don't feel bad for him....It was great what the girl had done to his balls....I feel sorry because I don't dare to kick balls...I feel guilty when I do that” said the woman.

“Awwwww....I know.... I feel so bad for you” the self-defence teacher said with a touch of sadness in her voice.

“Good. In our self-defence class, we will watch a lot of testicles abuses. I can assure you that by the end the class you will be kicking testicles around the world, working on the balls and penis suffering just as much as and more as the girls you are going to see in the class.”

An excited buzz flowed through shy woman.”I hope to kick my cheater husbands in his balls” the woman said.

“You saw how easy it is. So kick his balls and put your man down...and don't feel sorry for him” said the self-defence teacher.

“Yeah” said the shy woman.

An excited girl friendly air welled up in the dojo as all the women expressed their enthusiasm in helping the shy women. My eyes widened with delight as I thought how much fun it would be to caxstraxted a cheating husband with a big group of angry feminsit women and girls.

“Okay, ladies, we have a lot to do in my class, so let’s get right to it,” Romina, the self-defence teacher, announced. Then she showed an USA famous soccer player girl.

Great story, so glad she defeated the tough boy. He cheated wearing a cup but in the end, the female wins.

Big Supporter
    Yeah.

Thanks for your comments.

I will try to add more things. I hope it would be good.

If you have any ideas it would be great to hear them.

Or perhaps another story.

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21443
    a cart00n fr0m a ballbustin friend

The cart00n tell what I have learned fr0m my self defence class

Body builder vs fitness girl could become a very good story. I could picture a slim fitness girl taking town a giant body builder.

Big Supporter
    ha ha, yes. It could be. I hope to have time to write something.

Big Supporter
    Attachment 21450

0ne m0re ab0ut my self defence class st0ry. I am n0t the cart00n creat0r but I want t0 share with y0u.

bye babies (c0m0 dicen en USA

Big Supporter
    I want s0me cart00n artis f0r my b0ring st0ries

Big Supporter
    waaaah, what amazing self-defence class. In my c0untry d0es n0t existe s0mething like that. I want t0 live in my st0ry.